[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this racism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 633321.gif (4MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
633321.gif
4MB, 576x324px
Was this racism?
>>
>>30808339
Mildly, yes. But he obviously didn't mean it in a racist fashion.
>>
>>30808339

No. It was classism.
>>
>>30808425
But only Earth ponies work, Unicorns just lay around and chill.
>>
>>30808503

So....like rich elitists born into money and blue collar wageslaves? That's classism regardless of race.
>>
Apropos of nothing, I love Applejack's expression in the first few frames of the GIF. Like she's happy enough just working and keeping busy.
>>
>>30808545

Plus she's a lesbian and completely not interested in his advances.
>>
>>30808545
She's a real sweet girl.
>>
>>30808527
He says 'Earth ponies' which means he specifies her race. Therefore, racism. If it was classicism he would say something like 'you farmers'.
>>
>>30808578
>that girl won't give me the pussy
>must be a lesbian or something
Wow.
>>
>>30808363
It's like if you said you admired the work ethic of Asians.
>>
>>30808339
She's a credit to her people.
>>
>>30808656

Her race really is mentioned arbitrarily here though. probably in error, actually. He's talking about her being of the working class.
>>
>>30810394
Except that earth ponies are the only ones who typically work as farmers. I think that was established in the first Hearths Warming episode.
>>
>>30810394
He said Earth Pony not farmer. This isn't even a case like Boer where the word is a term for a specific ethnic group but also means farmer so you can be pedantic and split hairs, Earth Pony is literally just the name for their race. It's like if he said "I love Blacks for their work ethic"
>>
File: engineerapplejack.png (545KB, 1752x1086px) Image search: [Google]
engineerapplejack.png
545KB, 1752x1086px
>>30810256

APPLEGINEER IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
>>
Racism in Equestria is sexy.
>"I don't think that dress quit suits you darling"
"W-why not?"
>"Look at all the lace and frills, and those tiny buttons. I could help you put it on for a small fee but do you really think you could take it off this evening?"
"........"
>I have some simpler dresses over there and forgive me for my bluntness, more in your price range. I'm sorry darling but its a small town, I know were you work."
".....ok"
>>
>>30808339
No it wasn't.
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.