[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is who?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

So who is who?
>>
>>30807401
Me on the left
>>
>>30807401
OP is a fag
>>
File: cheesy.jpg (36KB, 303x351px) Image search: [Google]
cheesy.jpg
36KB, 303x351px
>>30807401
Moondancer and Sunset Shimmer.
>>
>>30807414
If only
>>
>>30807401
Cute pony on the left
Dumb shiti slut on the right
>>
>>30807401
One of them is a Mary Sue
>>
>>30807427
and the other one is a mary sue.
>>
>>30807401
The purple one is Glimmer.
The one with purple hair is Twilight.
>>
>>30807436
and you are my prey. prepare to get cockvored
>>
>>30807436
>>30807427
which one?
>>
>>30807418
And you can see their plots
>>
>>30807401
books on the left
kites on the right
>>
>>30807401
I'd need a sample of marecum from them both.
>>
>>30807401
>episode starts
>starlight walks into frame
>>
>>30807480
>clapping and whooing from the audience
>starlight starts doing a mundane task
>the crowd goes silent
>she fails a task and makes an offcolor joke about it
>audience laughs
>>
>>30807401
The one on our left, their right, is my waifu.

The other one is still a cutie desu, but she doesn't compare.
>>
We joke about this because we know the characters so well, to a very autistic degree, but I'm certain that anybody who hasn't watched the show would mix up their names and likely mistake one for the other.
>>
>>30807541
depends on how good you are at pattern recognition.
>>
>>30807401
What do you mean? That's two of the same pony. Both purple. Both have sparkles in their cutie marks. And they're both Mary Sues.
>>
>>30807541
something_about_sky + something_about_light
How many of those names do we have now? Four?
>>
>>30807573
To be fair, when your naming system is based on actual things in the world and not semi-abstract like ours generally are, then this is probably a common problem.

I mean, it happens here too. People oftentimes run into people who have similar names to them, or even the same names as them, and it throws everyone else through a loop.

Ever met a John Smith? I haven't, but I would assume you get the point regardless.
>>
>>30807568
Yeah, what if we got an orange pony with a sun cutie mark who isn't a mary sue instead?
No need for clones; it just confuses the kiddos
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.