[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls destroying MLP? The show could be a lot more exciting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Are girls destroying MLP? The show could be a lot more exciting and mature. It doesn't need to have blood or swearing, but the world and characters could at least have more depth then just rainbows and unicorns.

Why are girls so fucking stupid, they dont care about story telling, drama, or character development. All they give a flying fuck about is seeing bright ponies on screen and buying toys.
>>
File: [tips shako].png (221KB, 596x671px) Image search: [Google]
[tips shako].png
221KB, 596x671px
Haha, yes, women are inferior.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>30805926
Actually it does need blood and swearing. Faggot boy.
>>
File: 1503571901091.png (103KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1503571901091.png
103KB, 359x343px
>>30805926
neat.
>>
>>30805934
Some else gets it I always tell those bitches go back to the kitchen.
>>
File: [autistic screeching].png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic screeching].png
144KB, 500x500px
>>30805926
>girls like girl shows
>>
>>30805934
In terms of entertainment, yes. All girls entertainment is complete shit and low quality, why do girls love low quality entertainment so much?
>>
It's barely even a girl's show. The one thing that a show needs to be considered appealing for girls is heavy romance plots of which MLP has none outside of a few isolated episodes. Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and Star Vs. all have much bigger teen/adult female audiences than MLP because of the romance in them. Even Hasbro acknowledges this with the existence of Equestria Girls. The older girls who do participate in the MLP fandom instantly swarm towards straight shipping and have their own fan content involving relationships like Bride of Discord.
>>
>>30805951
Read a fucking book. Preferably the first Disney Fairies trilogy. There is adventure and fighting and gore and fairies dieing by the dozens. You know, cool boy things for boys.
>>
>>30806123
>You know, cool boy things for boys.
Why is it only for boys though? Why arent there any cool things for girls?
>>
Just imagine, a young girl could actually be on this board with no one knowing... maybe even in this very thread [spoiler/]
>>
File: 2fc.jpg (61KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
2fc.jpg
61KB, 480x672px
>>30806178
>>
>>30806096
Yes, not to mention the whole Guardians of Harmony thing and how MLP is becoming a gender-neutral franchise. I remember there were news a couple of months ago about some weapon toys being released or something
>>
>>30805926
I know you are pretending to be retarded but I'll bite. No, girls aren't ruining the show, but they are being used as an excuse to justify lazy writing.

At the risk of sounding like a purist, underestimating the target audience (little girls) and their capability to enjoy something genuinely good because, apparently, the shit they release right now is "good enough" (so they shouldn't bother to do better) is one of the main quirks Faust had with the way girls shows are made and why she put so much effort into Friendship is Magic (the results of said efforts may vary depending on who you ask). But alas, her ideals don't matter anymore so who cares? (maybe for the best because she went ultra Tumblr after leaving Medusa)
>>
>>30807402
I think I know what you are talking about and those are starting to seem fake.
I was really looking forward to ultimate princess celestia with sword and shild too.

The sky skiff fires missiles though so that's something.
>>
>>30806127
Hitler.
>>
>>30805926
Are stallions destroying MLH? The show could be a lot more exciting and mature. It doesn't need to have blood or swearing, but the world and characters could at least have more depth then just guns and violence.

Why are stallions so fucking stupid, they don't care about story telling, drama, or character development. All they give a flying fuck about is seeing bright explosions on screen and buying toys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.