[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boycott the MLP Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0704.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Corporate Jews at Hasbro, as usual, changed shit that we THE FANS wanted for lame shit that panders to normalfags.

FUCK ANYONE who supports this dumb movie and FUCK the Hasdrones.
>>
File: 150854356746.gif (526KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
150854356746.gif
526KB, 500x375px
>>30805189
ok joe.
>>
>>30805189
>trying this hard
mate everyone knows this board is full of autists, you don't have to trollpost like this to make it look bad
>>
>>30805198
Shut up Hasdrone
>>
>>30805189
>we THE FANS wanted
The audience is still, by a large margin, aimed at little girls.
That isn't to say that it should be mindless drivle. It should definitely maintain a compromise between things that kids want and things that adults want. So far, especially S1-2,5,7, the show has done that well.
>>
File: IMG_2367.png (383KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2367.png
383KB, 600x600px
Just like we should've boycotted the show from day 1 because some of Lauren's concepts got scrapped. We didn't get an adventure series, boycott MLP! I agree that dragonheart Klugetown would've been based, but kys otherwise thx
>>
>>30805214
Only season one has done that. The other seasons are little girl crap.
>>
File: 1408211.png (311KB, 492x768px) Image search: [Google]
1408211.png
311KB, 492x768px
>>30805220
Then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>30805224
For replies. He's just pretending to be retarded because some people get off to seeing people riled up.
>>
Fame and Misfortune playing out in real life right now folks.
>>
>>30805224
Because you Hasdrones need to wake up. Lauren Faust was mistreated.
>>
>>30805248
All the meta episodes play out on this board daily.
>>
The movie isn't even out yet you fucking autist.
>>
>>30805189
>Jews
Stopped reading there. Fiuck off back to nu-/pol/. I don't need you underage autists ruining another one of my boards.
>>
>>30805260
Who THE FUCK CARES? The furfag pandering and the art book tell I and anyone who has taste and doesn't like cringy girly crap everything we need to go.
>>
>>30805189
Everyone disregard this thread, I'm a shill for Mattel and I suck donkey ass.
>>
Are you really so fucking mad that the lack of a dragon skeleton triggers you? I'm legitimately surprised by how shitty the concept art so far has been and there's not much I can say would have made the movie leagues better. That's not to say I think the movie is going to be great or anything, just that from its original inception it wasn't really that special.
>>
Please go spend your money on Monster Highâ„¢ dolls and accessories instead of the movie.
>>
>>30805319
It fucking shows the lack of masculine and alpha values in today's society. MLP could have been something that males could enjoy but only girls like it.
>>
>All this bitching about "what could have been"
>BEFORE the movie is even out
>BEFORE there's anything to compare to

Turbo autism.
>>
File: klugetown.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
klugetown.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>30805370
Are you fucking retarded? If you care about masculine values you wouldn't want young boys watching my little pony to begin with. Literally every male main character in the show is a faggot and a terrible role model for boys. Besides, look at the end result of Klugetown, it looks fine. If it was reversed and this was the concept art, you'd be bitching we got a shitty skeleton based area instead.
>>
>>30805370
>lack of masculine and alpha values in today's society
Trumptard detected
>>
>>30805401
Kluge town looks gay. Don't defend it.
>>
>>30805460
It's way past your bedtime, kid.
>>
>>30805469
It's way past YOUR bedtime, Hasbro shill.
>>
>>30805402
Sounds like someone's been shilling for too long on /pol/ :)
>>
File: srcstc.gif (431KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
srcstc.gif
431KB, 250x189px
>>30805370
Look at this guy. "Masculine and alpha values," he says. On a fucking My Little Pony board, no less. And without a shred of irony, as if MLP is the paragon of everything traditionally considered "masculine" and "alpha" in Western society.

Well, all I can say is: Bravo, you fucking braindead abortion scrap.
>>
>>
>>30805189
>boycott movie so a sequel never gets made which would actually have lore because normies are now up to speed thanks to the introductory movie
I see through you, Mattel.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.