[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your least favorite pony has fallen deeply in love with you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Rainbow_Dash29.png (90KB, 405x465px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash29.png
90KB, 405x465px
Your least favorite pony has fallen deeply in love with you, and will stop at nothing to please you. To do this, she acquires a spell that can make you cum anytime,anywhere whenever she wants. How do you stop the absolute madmare?
>>
>>30804131
>Stop her
Good one, OP.

And it's too bad she has this power, I'm not likely to fall in love with her when I keep getting the milk for free.
>>
File: 1503551273425.jpg (90KB, 839x811px) Image search: [Google]
1503551273425.jpg
90KB, 839x811px
>>30804131
tell her that everytime she forces me to cum i hate her a little more.
>>
File: whore school.png (105KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
whore school.png
105KB, 320x221px
That'd make me her slave and I'd be forced to obey her every whims, which is my fetish
So, I'd try to make her stop at first but then I'd fall in love with her, I guess
If she loves me so much then I don't see why I'd want to fight it

And even tho I hate her, I know that she'd be a great mother to our foals
And she's kind of manipulative so she'd know how to easily make me kneel and play with me like a damn fiddle

>She uses her magic to make me blow a load whenever she calls me darling
>It didn't take her a week to condition me like some attack dog, getting hard the second I hear her voice, already dripping with need and anticipating the releasing word
"Rarity, please, don't--"
>"Now, now, darling~,"
>I groan, partly in annoyance from the fact that I'll have to walk home with wet underwear
>but mostly because of that liberating orgasm
>I can't even normally masturbate anymore, and I haven't seen her in three days
>"I know that our relationship has been relatively bumpy--"
"We're not in a relationship!"
>I blurt out without even thinking
>and I regret it the second I see her displeased expression
>"Are we not?"
>Fuck
>Maybe I should try to run--
>"Oh... Darling~,"
>My eyes shoots open as I feel cum rushing out of my wilting shaft
>And my knees lose all strength, making me fall unceremoniously to the ground
>It's not so much a cumshot as it is simply dribbling out, oozing out
>She never made me cum twice before, I wasn't even hard!
>This isn't fair
>My eyes shoot up from my kneeling position as I see her slowly make her way towards me, her muzzle stopping a foot away from my face
>And her triumphant smirk makes my heart skip a beat
>"I know you're just playing hard to get, and I simply love it!"
>She leans forward and give my lips a peck
>I don't have the strength or the presence of mind to try and dodge it
>I'm not sure if I want to dodge it anyway
>>
>>30804131
Break their horn
>>
>>30804131
>Spell
>Only unicorns and alicorns can use actual spells
>The pony i hate most isn't a unicorn (Glimshit's up there , but there's worse than her in this show.)

You're gonna have to try harder than that i'm afraid.
>>
>>30804131
My least favorite pony is still more desirable than 3dpd.
>>
>>30804131
>R*inbow D*sh
I fucking shoot her in the forehead with my .44 Caliber Magnum! Fuck R*inbow D*sh!
>>
>Pinkie
Welp, I'm fucked. I don't think there's any stopping a sexually aggressive penk
>>
>>30804732
This.
>>
>>30804664
Fuck, she's not my least favorite but that's hot.
>>
>>30804664
>swn break your mind by making your dick ooze cum for an entire afternoon as her warm breath tickles your neck and she whispers to you how much she loves you and all the things she wants and is going to do to you and all the things she wants you to do to her as her hoof traces circles around your nipples and her magic keeps you pinned against the bed
>not that it'd be hard with how exhausted and willing you'd be at this point, anyway
>>
I'd just be happy to be loved. to clarify ponk isn't my least favorite, fluttershy is[spoiler/]
>>
>>30804131
Stick it in her ear every time she does it.

Alternatively, keep my dick eternally buried in my waifu. Only a cuck of a mare would dare use her power then.
>>
>>30804131
Ask nicely to not do it when i'm in public
>>
>>30804732
This. And I don't even have ponies I hate or anything. My "least favorite one" is just "the one I don't really care about" and none are non-desirable because every pony has something special about them. So I'd take that situation over nothing at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.