[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Celestia's butt is warm like the sun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Do you think Celestia's butt is warm like the sun?
>>
>>30802111
Why do you keep making slide threads?
>>
>>30802120
I do not know what that is.
>>
>>30802127
Lurk moar.
>>
>>30802127
Slide threads are the best threads on this board they are not CYOAs or greentext shits or fetish threads nuff said lets make some slide threads
>>
>>30802182
Look out kid, I think I see your teacher coming
>>
>>30802194
Sure it is summer
>>
Why are we fighting I just wanted to discuss warm butts in a silly platonic manner
>>
>>30802111
>There is a legend, whispered among the Ponies of Equestria
>A legend of the best night of sleep one could ever hope for
>Nestled against the body of Celestia, soaking in the radiant warmth of the sun
>Head resting on the inside of her thigh, with her other thigh laying on top of you to close you off from the troubles if the world
>Nose buried in her groin, filling your nostrils with her heavenly scent
>Her wing draped over your body to cover you, and complete the affectionate full-body embrace
>Such an intensely intimate experience is only reserved for her most trusted confidants
>The only known instance of it ever occurring, as well as the source of the legends, is an account of a diplomat barging into Celestia's bedchamber after she slept in through their meeting and finding the total sisters sleeping together in such a fashion
>The account occurred before Luna's banishment, more than a thousand years ago
>One can imagine the sisters still nap together like this, but rumors from within the castle walls suggest that perhaps the Princess of Friendship has been allowed this rare treat
>Either way, the average pony can only sigh into their comparatively shitty pillows and fantasize about the superior experience they will never be able to enjoy
>>
>>30802111
nice trips

regardless i bet the inside of her is warm enough
>>
>>30802111
I think her butt is warm like a horse.
>>
>>30802111
Well she IS a mammal, so of course it is...
>>30802120
Probably to try and combat the glim and jimspam threads.
>>
File: mlp without faggotry.jpg (179KB, 1916x401px) Image search: [Google]
mlp without faggotry.jpg
179KB, 1916x401px
>>30802182
Keep in mind that /mlp/ is an autistic cesspool and if you filter out every shitty thread the board becomes a better place. CYOA and Fetish shit (homo horse and preggo and diaper threads... are you fucking kidding me?) abound and god forbid you call them out on their fucking shit. They give 'normal' horse fuckers a bad name.
>>
File: full (1).png (2MB, 2172x2141px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
2MB, 2172x2141px
>>30802111
Makes me want her to sit on my face even more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.