[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I found a pretty big animation error in most of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 3.png (390KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
390KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys I found a pretty big animation error in most of the earlier seasons.
Where are Twilights wings??
>>
File: 1499614917304.jpg (105KB, 800x860px) Image search: [Google]
1499614917304.jpg
105KB, 800x860px
there are people and I mean THERE ARE, who have seen Twilight with the wings beforehand watching the show and think she has had them from the beginning

and this trend will continue greatly with the movie newcomers
4 seasons as an alicorn and a 5th one will happen

holy shit,time flies
>>
>>30796977 (u)
>>
File: 1498852738022.png (143KB, 472x536px) Image search: [Google]
1498852738022.png
143KB, 472x536px
>>30796999
As someone who managed to slip into the pony show at the beginning of season three that's pretty disturbing.
Also nice trips.
>>
>>30797033
unfortunately I did know about Twilight being an alicorn in 2014

I didn't think it was bad by itself,in fact,it gave me a reason to hype myself for watching the 3rd season and see the path she had to do in order to ascend her

but when I got to MMC,I said to myself:"Was that all the setup for it?really?" and the disappointment came,but not for the same reasons as the older fans

S4 opener however,actually acknowledged the change and it redeemed the awkward transition for me
>>
>>30797113
I forgot to put a little nice video about the topic:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EhUUlte1JF4
>>
>>30796977
I chuckled, nice job OP
here, have a (you)
>>
>>30797113
One of the things I really like about the show, and that seems absent from other slice of life shows, is that the characters actually complete their goals and progress as characters and that it mixes up the status quo every season in some way. I think it's part of the reason the show still has so much appeal and hasn't gotten stale.
>>
>>30798207
how many shows out there do this?
>>
File: I'm dying.jpg (51KB, 538x485px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying.jpg
51KB, 538x485px
>>30796977
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.