[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fp.jpg (9KB, 397x316px) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
9KB, 397x316px
I used to watch this show alot. Almost every day especially when I was sad, tired etc etc. It used to really help me and make my day when I came home after a shitty day. I stopped watching it now and found other ways of fixing myself such as just getting over it and getting a better job but whenever I watch the show now, it just pisses me off or makes me cringe and I dont know why can someone try to help me fix this?
>>
You were always a faggot, Anon. I still watch for those comfy feels.
>>
>>30791695
Thats the thing I just cant anymore and it pisses me off
>>
File: 15094438926684.png (159KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
15094438926684.png
159KB, 900x900px
>>30791690
you realized how pathetic you were.
>>
>>30791704
Whatever man, Im honestly pretty happy with myself atm. I got a good job and a good life, Im just annoyed I cant watch something that I used too. But all to their own
>>
>>30791707
>honestly pretty happy with myself
So why'd you make this thread about your little inconvenience in your life except just to blog post?
>>
>>30791727
Confusion really, I dont know why it frustrates me but it just does
>>
>>30791690
It might just be the episodes you choose to watch. When did you stop watching and what episodes did you start watching once you began again?
>>
>>30791776
Around the end of season 2 but I remember seeing a centaur dude or something
>>
>>30791879
That's the season 4 finale.
>>
>>30791879
That explains it. Assuming you haven't watched two seasons worth of episodes since then, you are watching the episodes heavily out of order so nothing makes sense.

If you haven't watched the wedding episode, watch that one, if you have, start at "the crystal empire." One thing that has changed with the show is that continuity became much more important, so you can't really watch episodes out of order like you could with the first two seasons.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.