[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's a big gal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 13

File: 1503514401383.png (596KB, 1047x587px) Image search: [Google]
1503514401383.png
596KB, 1047x587px
She's a big gal
>>
For you.
>>
File: 1496002497717.png (415KB, 331x643px) Image search: [Google]
1496002497717.png
415KB, 331x643px
>>30790876
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316KB, 640x360px
>>30791051
>>
>>30790876

>rainbow asking a young anon to touch her fat futacock that's twitching nonstop under the table
call the police
>>
File: He's a big guy.png (385KB, 449x852px) Image search: [Google]
He's a big guy.png
385KB, 449x852px
>>30791075
>>
>>30791051
>>30791075
>>30791087
This is the quality content that I come here for.
>>
>>30791051
I don't recognize this episode. New one?
>>
Please, for the love of all that is holy, bring me a nice, sweet green of Dashie /ss/ing kidAnon
>>
>>30792634
Dash would be shit for /ss/
>>
>>30792839
Would she?
>Dash'd be young
>Eager
>Her hormones would drive her wild, her friends would have coltfriends/draconequus
>She couldn't get any action because wonderbolt contract or because all the stallions thinks she's gay af
>KidAnon would have been living in Twiggy's castle for a while now
>She'd be like an aunt to him
>The cool aunt, the one he can speak to as if she was his schoolmate, the one that 'understands him the most'
>The girls have to 'babysitt' him and take turns doing it whenever twiggy has to do princess shit or go save the world/friendship
>It's Dash's turn
>"What'd you learn in school today?"
>Anon blushes, muttering something too low for her to hear
>Turns out it was birds and the bees time
>Oh boy
>Shenanigans occurs, Anon is curious and asks questions, Dash goes 'idk if I should talk to you about this'
>"But Twilight says I'm too young for these things and it'd be too awkward to ask the others..."
>Yeah, she can see that, Rarity would tell him the same thing, FS would be too embarrassed to say a word, AJ would tell him that he'll know when he finds the right one or some retarded conservative bs, and ponka would...
>Dash doesn't know, but it'd certainly involve balloons, the party cannon and pies
>Decides to roll with it
>Anon starts to ask questions about mares, like if all mares have estrus cycles, and if they all enter it at the same time and if she does too
>Kind of awkward at first, but this kinda shit can't scare Dash
>But the discussion turns to males
>"Why's my penis so different?"
>"I don't know, but you should definitely talk to Twilight about this, she's the smart one,"
>"No way! She'd start taking pictures and writing notes about it and stuff!"
>"Well, yeah, maybe, but I don't know anything about humans, squirt,"
>"..."
>It really bothers him a lot
>"Couldn't you look at it a little bit and tell me if it's too weird?"
>>
>>30793464
>blablabla, more shenanigans
>Dash says okay
>He shows her the D
>They talk a bit, she says it looks weird but, maybe fine, she guess, she doesn't know
>He gets hard
>He's bigger than a colt
>More talk
>She suck
>They fuck
>He impregnates her
And there you go!

I mean, idk, I'm sure Dash could work in a /ss/ scenario
The girl doesn't have to be a 'mommy' type or whatever, she could even be a bully type
Or a tsundere, make Dash 18yo and barely out of flight camp, just got to ponyville, and Anon still in school
>>
File: I'm CIA.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I'm CIA.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I'm CIA!
>>
>>30791051
>>30791075
Uh. You don't get to bring friendship is magic.
>>
>>30791051
>>30791075
You don't get to be canon.
>>
>>30792634
I mean we could have an old repost:

>"Hold on, it’s focusing… Okay go."

>"What’s up my faithful followers? Welcome back to my channel. So, right now I’m hanging out with my totally awesome, very special new friend, Anon. Say ’What’s up?’, Anon."
"…Hi."
>"Anon here is like, the coolest kid you’ll ever meet. He’s- How old are you? Look at the camera little dude."
"N-nine."
>"Wow! Nine years old. Now Anon comes from a place that’s a long ways away. And he tells me that where he comes from boys aren’t supposed to like ponies. But see, Anon really, REALLY likes ponies. And that makes him just so awesome. He also tells me he really likes candy. Who doesn’t love candy, right? So after dinner we’re gonna give him some really sweet treats to try."
>>
>>30794414
In order, some of them have no greentext though
>>
>>30794416
>Applejack smiled serenely as the waitress took her order. She knew her connections with royalty meant that she did not need to maintain the facade, but the thrill in flaunting their prize to the powerless public was just too delicious.
>"Wah dontcha be a good colt an' scoot along over here..." she says as she gestures with a hoof.
"I dont like this miss Dash, when you said you were going to take me to Manehattan, I though you were just going to take me to the park."
>Applejack ignores the miniature human's protests as she idly strokes his head. She knew that her partner in crime could barely contain herself given that silly grin, but she was different, she knew by experience that delaying her pleasure for as long as possible made it all the better.
>"Wussat shoogger cube? Ya wanna sleep over with yer big sisters Apple and Rainbow?"
"But m-mom said I shouldn't sleep with..."
>"Now now Anon, there's nothing wrong with sleeping with your sisters." She gives rainbow dash the briefest of winks before continuing "I can guarantee that its ok, its an apple familiy tradition after all"
"I-I want to go home..."
>>
>>30794421
>"Stop being such a killjoy Anon" The cyan pegasus interrupts "we just got here! Now why dont you have a little more of this soda? This is going to be a long day little guy, and you're going to need all the help you can get to stay hydrated"
>Rainbow took one last sip of the ice cream soda as she eyed strange little colt who was now helplessly sandwiched between the two most athletic mares in Ponyville. She could feel his warm breath on her neck as she ever so gently pressed even closer against the colt.
>"Here you go little guy" she said as she tilted the straw towards Anon's direction with her muzzle. "I'm sure you'll feel better after having a little drink."
>"I..." Anon attempted to protest as he tried to squirm against the increasingly narrow space between his two 'sisters'. "I guess I am a little thirsty..." He squeaked as the fight drained out of him.
>Rainbow glanced at Applejack who still maintained her nonchalant smile. She knew this was a cooperative effort between the two of them, but she still felt a sharp jolt of exhilaration as she watched Applejack's smile broaden just the tiniest bit as she watched Anon try to slurp from the thoroughly chewed up straw.
>"How is it buddy?" she said as she eyed the trail of saliva between Anon's lips and the straw.
"Its okay I guess" he said after swallowing a mouthful of her beverage. "but are Manehattan shakes really this gooey?"
>"It seemed fine to me. Why doncha quit hogging it for a sec and let me have a taste." she replied before pressing her muzzle against Anon's face as she took a sip from the straw. She made sure her lips made the slightest contact with Anon's as she felt AJ watching them, She knew the farmpony disagreed with her impulsive ways but dangit she was pretty sure AJ was regretting being patient right now.
>>
File: 1503550640323.jpg (1017KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1503550640323.jpg
1017KB, 1912x1072px
>>30790876
yeah, i know.
>>
File: 1497752714606.jpg (54KB, 781x760px) Image search: [Google]
1497752714606.jpg
54KB, 781x760px
>>30794423
Tell me there's more
Please don't let this be the end
>>
>>30795057
The thread was a while back and I can't for the life of me find it

Pretty sure they order a sundae for sharing but rainbow dash "accidentally" drops the spoon. She tells anon to stop being such baby, ponies can manage without spoons so why won't he grow up and just lick it like everypony else?

Problem is, everytime anon tries to lick the sundae, dash squeezes in with him and also licks "accidentally" right next to his tongue. Anon once again becomes vocal but Dash tells him to stop being so selfish and share.

Something something, Dash and Apple end up taking turns snowballing ice cream between Anon's mouth after they simultaneously trick anon into eating the last mouthful but scold him for being so selfish and asking him to share some of the ice cream already in his mouth.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.