[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 DAYS UNTIL BRONYCAN Any of you fuckers going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Banner.png (102KB, 1072x398px) Image search: [Google]
Banner.png
102KB, 1072x398px
2 DAYS UNTIL BRONYCAN

Any of you fuckers going?
>>
>>30790695
Too bad this is going to be the last one, it sounded fun.
>>
>>30790695
Fandom dead mate
>>
>>30790707
It was a fucking blast.
Every single year was incredible. Went to every one of them.

I am a friend of some of the staff.
Apparently the reason this is going to be the last one is because in 2015 and 2016 they fired a bunch of staff and put an entirely SJW team of admins in charge of it for the last two years.

They didn't make enough money last year and the con made less than half what it made in 2014 and 2015.
So yeah, SJWs ruined a nice thing again.
They are shutting it down after this one because they say people have "lost interest."
>>
everything is too far away from me
>>
>>30790759
>So yeah, SJWs ruined a nice thing again.
They will be the first to the gas chambers
>>
"...On October 20, 2014, BronyCon chairman Josh Dean had announced plans for the convention all the way through 2025."
-Wikipedia
>>
>>30790728
Good. It was too cringe and just gave a shitty image to MLP.
>>
>>30790695
Where is it this year?
>>
>>30790759
that just sounds like an opportunity to take it back since now you wont have a con to compete against if you start one.
>>
File: 1462645206384.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1462645206384.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>30791891
you missed a small detail.
>>
>>30791891
BronyCAN =/= BronyCon
>>
>>30790695
I'm not going, but I'm curious what Larson will have to say about Fame and Misfortune, if someone asks him. Assuming he can say anything at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.