[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it would be pretty cute to see them react to having crushes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498252094640.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498252094640.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
I think it would be pretty cute to see them react to having crushes.
>>
>>30789821
>rape
>>
>>30789821
>rape
>>
>>30789821
Fluttershy looks pretty cute around Discord, that's for sure.
>>
We've seen Twilight react to having a crush, Pinkie would probably have one of those scenes where she's completely annoying and talks non-stop, Fluttershy would be extra shy, Rainbow would be surprisingly shy, Applejack would have no idea how to romance, and Rarity would somehow know all about romance despite having little experience.
>>
I know, which one would build their own cuckshed for their crushes? Rainbow would brag to her crush about her cuckshed, Rarity would discreetly show off hers by mentioning it to her crush while slyly hinting at who should send her to the cuckshed. Twilight would probably have Spike build her cuckshed, Applejack would be proud but modest about hers to her crush. I still wonder if Pinkie and Fluttershy would build their own cucksheds though.
>>
>>30789847
>We've seen Twilight react to having a crush
really? what episode was that?
>>
>>30789847
>Rainbow would be surprisingly shy

She didn't look shy when she fucked that nerd in that con
>>
>>30789932
wrekted
>>
>>30789821
>Twilight
I think she'd act like a bashful awkward sperg, constantly tripping over her words and laughing awkwardly whilst trying to make a good impression.
>Rarity
Despite trying to play it cool and act like a classy lady, she'd be screaming inside and trying to get him to notice her. She'd come across less calm than she'd hoped, like a fangirl trying to escape from its marshmallow prison.
>Dash
As hyper competitive as ever, would probably challenge her crush and prank him like a schoolboy would to his crush. Though this is all just an excuse to spend time with them.
>Pinkie
She'd try and do everything her crush loves, and try and be around them all the time and have as much fun doing things together as possible, but would come across as kinda creepy and overbearing, yet somehow very cute at the same time.
>AJ
Quite bashful and humble, but still rough and tumble. A little like her mother.
>Flutters
See: Discord
>>
>>30790085
We also saw her with Blueblood. It's safe to say she's a mixed bag.
>>
>>30789821
I want to crush their every hope and desire.
>>
>>30789932
That was just Dash acting her usual confident self. Feelings are a weird territory for her. She'd act all weird if she actually had feelings for someone. She cried when Tank had to hibernate after going to crazy lengths to prevent it, so I think it's fair to say she'd act unpredictably again if she fell in love.
>>
>>30789917
That's a cute reaction.
>>
>>30789847
>little experience
>>
>>30790157
She didn't have a legit crush on Blueblood. She was trying to force herself to like him because he is royalty, whereas she had a legit crush on Trender
>>
>>30791369
note how she was never actually successful in her romantic endeavors
>>
>>30793625
bumped just for you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.