[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So thorax came all the way to ponyville to tell spike he had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

So thorax came all the way to ponyville to tell spike he had indigestion? Seems legit.
>>
>>30788605
That bug stag is a fag
>>
>>30788605

Actually, he was depressed and really needed someone to talk to.
>>
>>30788612
This.

They couldn't make him more fruity even if they tried
>>
>>30788615
Only fags get depressed
>>
File: nigga you gay.png (133KB, 394x363px) Image search: [Google]
nigga you gay.png
133KB, 394x363px
>>30788612
>>30788616
>neck gems
>neon jolly rancher acid trip color scheme
>meek beta voice like a mouse farting
>>
>>30788617
When you're extremely sensitive to the emotional states of others, it's far more easy to get depressed. Depression can ravage a changeling hive like a plague if not properly managed. That's part of the reason Queen CrystalShits was so gung-ho about taking over the world or whatever. Yeah it was about food, but it also gave her changelings something to look ahead to: things may be shit now, but don't feel bad about it, 'cause we're about to be on top BAY-BEE!
>>
>>30788605
Indigestion from all the cock he's been taken maybe. Stag fag was just trying to get the dragon D
>>
>>30788663
>Indigestion from all the cock he's been taken maybe
That's what happens when the only female in the Hive leaves
>>
>>30788612
>"stag beetle"
>>
He just wanted Spikes cock.
>>
FUCK OFF TO /HHH/ AND TAKE THIS GAY SHIT WITH YOU
>>
>>30788687
t. faggot
>>
>>30788687
t. "straight" Brony
>>
>>30788605
Did you watch the episode? It was because there was a group of Changelings who weren't respecting his leadership. He's just the type of guy to complain about other minor stuff too to his friends.
>>
>>30788671
I can see Thorax bottoming for his sexually frustrated subjects. Maybe that was the "reward" for good behavior he was talking about in Triple Threat?
>>
File: beetle penis.jpg (45KB, 200x479px) Image search: [Google]
beetle penis.jpg
45KB, 200x479px
>>30790066
Female beetles often sustain heavy injuries during sex. Bottoming for changelings would be literally butt-devastating.
>>
>>30788605
He also wanted to talk about his sleeping habits.
You know, bro stuff.
>>
>>30790079
Since they're a mix between bugs and horses they could just as likely have a horse penis.
>>
>>30790079

>comparing a fantasy bug-pony with a beetle

Leave. And take your autism with you.
>>
>>30790094
I just want my anatomically accurate stag beetle penises.
>>
I wonder if Spike and Big Mac would invite Thorax to a game of Ogres and Oubliettes.
>>
>>30788605
>goes to Spike for advice on how to deal with a leadership issue
>not Twilight, not Celestia, not even Cadence
>fucking Spike
>>
>>30790094
And I suppose you like ponies with human vaginas and dicks too?
>>
>>30788605
Long range cumshot.
>>
>>30790186

Never said that, even though back in my day -- 2010 - 2011 -- that was the norm, before the influx of autistic kids wanting real pony vags.

I'm fine with anatomically correct ponies, as long as they don't mirror their real-life counterparts 100%. It's off-putting and weird -- like slapping a chimp vagina on a human woman.

But a beetle dick on some creature who happens to look like a cross between a bug and a pony? That's stupid.
>>
>>30790151
To be fair Spike is his best friend making the subject easier to talk about.
>>
File: 1498503932590.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498503932590.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>30788671
>>30790066
>changelings are a matriarchal species
>their females have developed ovipositors
>the job of the males is to impregnate the female by letting them mount their cock holes
>when the males orgasm,they produce the sperm which proceeds to climb up the ovipositor to the eggs
>once properly fertilized,the female lays the eggs inside the males cock hole which hae developed a special compartiment for egg storing
>due to this unusual sexual state,the males have become extremely submissive while the females are the ones who dominate
>>
>>30790252
>wanting realistic pony vaginas is autistic

Go back to Equestria Daily you normie scum.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.