[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I Want Answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Exactly what effects would telekinesis REALLISTICALLY have on the evolution of the Unicorn race? Would they be more spatially intelligent? Clumsier with their hooves, with physically runty bodies due to growing to rely on it? Would they be able to act as one-person orchestras, (or at least wield a single musical instrument more efficiently than human hands,) and thus have a deeper ingrained love for music? Would their eyes be worse adapted to the dark, because they can just create light whenever they want? Would they be VIOLENT?

See, there's two paths I can imagine happening.

>Path A.) Unicorns are like they're usually depicted in media, being pure, virtuous, and virginal. This is due to the fact that if they abused their magic, society would quickly crumble, as Unicorns can easily rob, sexually abuse, and murder even other Unicorns. Thus they HAD to evolve to be docile.

>Path B.) Unicorns can and do abuse magic. They have evolved to engage in blatant criminal activity, and the other two races largely hate them for it.

What do you all think? Also, how would telekinesis affect them sexually? Would they be pure and virginal like in lore, or would they become extremely kinky and perverted, with their genitals adapted suit constant masturbation?
>>
It's a cartoon, you dip.
>>
File: 1503096953538.png (576KB, 2879x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1503096953538.png
576KB, 2879x4500px
>>30788554
Glimmy is the best unicorn
>>
>>30788565
She sure is.
>>
>>30788565
>>30788618
Yeah I like being a faggot with shit taste, too

What say we find some niggers to suck off, huh fellow glamfags?
>>
>>30788560
Yeah, but I- Wait. Did you just call me 'dip'? Ow man. My feelings...

Anyway, it's the same thing with the Psychic type from Pokémon. I've always been fascinated with telekinesis, and I want to speculate about it. Humans evolved to use fine motor control, and look where we are.

If every human woke up tomorrow with telekinesis, it would drastically change society forever. I'm just not....sure how. But it's an even bigger deal for a hooved species.

>>30788565
Glimmer has proven herself to be a horse of average-or-greater quality. I lean on average, no offense to her.
>>
>>30788554

See, it depends who you take as "standard" unicorn. Twolot? Rara? random background unciorn 3 who apears a lot but never does shit with magic?
>>
>>30788676
Not Twi, Starlight or even Trixie. Maybe Rarity. Just a Unicorn who specialized in a spell or two and can't do anything otherwise. Telekinesis is shown to be a shared ability among all Unicorns, though.
>>
>>30788554
There is no Evolution in Equestria, God created life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.