[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss the old days man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: my-little-pony-post7.jpg (259KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
my-little-pony-post7.jpg
259KB, 960x540px
>Me
>Gmod theatre in 2010
>brony's everyfucking where
>one comes into my theatre all the time
>I was tired of it so i decided to watch first episode of season 1
>Got hooked watched hole seasons and the rest up to when twilight became alicorn i.e 2013
>went to california this summer and watched equestria girls
>realized how much i missed this show and the shenanigans
>the tf2 servers and ruining that game and so on
>the infecting of gmod theatre servers
>the music
>recently started watching again from season 1 with another friend i converted (never was a brony)
>sad memories about the old days

Man this show in 2010-2015 was some of the best times of my life and tbqh i loved this show and the fanbase (the non autistic ones) the music was and still is great. The fanfics, and the "art" :3. I just want to know all of your feels when did you all first start watching, it doesnt seem like there are many bronies around anymore and all the music creators that were relevant have all either switched to different fandom or just ben inactive for 1-2 years. Lemme hear your stories about the old times and stuff. Never forget MLP in 2010-2015. Also if you all can link me to creators and stuff specifically music but any type is fine i just wish the brony community was more relevant man.
>>
/)
>>
>>30787662
i remember being pretty young when i first watched the show, my sister and her hipster ass friends would watch the show and i remember scoffing at them and shit for watching it, caught them watching sonic rainboom and kind of watched without wanting them to know, lol seems so long ago when i first thought the show was complete child trash, and especially remember trying to keep it a secret from her and her friends since i was such a cuck about it, 2012-2015 were the golden days man, at least for me.
>>
You're not from around here, are you?
>>
>>30787673
(\
<3
>>
>>30787675
and no im not i just recently started going on /mlp/ after i said i started watching in cali
>>
Also what killed the community? people like me just stopped watching???
>>
File: 1501237252101.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501237252101.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Well it's a different time now
>>
>>30787691
>Old anon
Stop.
>>
>>30787662
Ye MLP was fun back then. Now we are just enjoying the shit. Besides, it was a huge meme too. So every retard spammed it just to be retarded.
>>
>>30787701
Why man all i want is answers i dont know where the community surrounding the show went?? it seems like they all just vanished
>>
>>30787711
Your name. If you haven't noticed by now, you're the only one with a name in this thread.
>>
File: img-908973-2-M38GH.png (137KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
img-908973-2-M38GH.png
137KB, 500x471px
>>30787662
It's a double edged sword. I've been into MLP since G3 and G3.5 and G4 has definitely been a different experience. For a while, it was really nice to have a large fandom that would complain about low quality merch and demand for better products. It worked for a while, but sometime around Rainbow Rocks the hype train died and the toymaking side of Hasbro went back to being disgustingly cheap and shoddy again, even going as far as trying to make "action figure" toys aimed towards boys and girls as an apology but again the fandom hype has gone down.

I honestly remember more of the drama that went down (Down With Molestia/Pinkiepony, Cuteosphere, purple tinker, Rina-chan, etc.) more than the good times but I still remember the popular livestreams of new episodes and witnessed the GAK meme's creation.

I also miss Applejack's cute feminine "Dolly Parton" voice even though that died after season 2. I remember when Cupcakes was heralded as one of the edgiest fanfics in existence, even more than Sweet Apple Massacre and Dipper Goes to Taco Bell.
>>
>>30787714
What am I, chopped liver?
>>
>>30787720
>Rina-chan
Stop reminding me of Runkachunk's existence.
>>30787722
No, that's what I am, double dubs.
>>
>>30787691
New writers replacing old ones and episode quality generally going down, newfags joining after season 3 love it and try to be as contrarian and shitty as possible.

See >>30787697

They also rushed/hamfisted a lot of things, including CMCs finally getting their cutiemarks, RD joining the wonderbolts, Rarity getting a new boutique to sell more toys, etc.
>>
This goes into the next PTS
>>
>>30787733
not if i do it first, fucker
>>
>>30787720
Yea the drama was preety prevalent. But all i can remember when i watch it now is the good times and how happy i was back then.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.