[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- 90's guitar riffs incoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1497910103686.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497910103686.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>30785778
Post sheets
>>
>>30785785
https://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>30785785
https://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>>30785785
https://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>30785785

https://pastebin.com/85Xx0RzU
>>
>All at full H/W

Last time on PQ...

The party got another step closer to learning about Aura when they told Brewhaha about the strange lights shimmering around the skeletons in town. But, she refused to train them, and was in fact SO opposed to the idea of learning Aura that she told them exactly who to go to and where to find him: Master Cangrejo, who was currently staying on top of Mt. Chill after a fight with his wife.

The trouble was getting to the top of Mt. Chill; the dragon who lived atop the mountain made sure that traversing up the mountain was all but impossible. Their only way of getting in would be to be picked up by the dragon himself, who collected interesting people.

Cutlass was confronted by Devotchka, who had witnessed Cutlass's awakening. Leading her into the guards' tower, she slapped a stone bracelet onto Cutlass' arm that immediately suppressed her aura. Cutlass fled after enraging her, and was now fleeing her and her hair-minions.
>>
>>30785849
"So... I suppose we are all interesting enough, yes? Except for Mister Steve... n-no offense meant, you just seem less... abnormal?"
>>
>>30785795
>>30785827
>Cerulean
"Well, he's very picky about who he grabs, so if you've got any unique skills or can do anything showy to get some attention, that wouldn't hurt your chances of getting chosen," Brewhaha says. "And no, I'm not going to give you any powers so you can do that. If you want to make sure that all of you get taken, you'll have to do something as a group... put on a magic show or juggle some shiny rocks or something. I dunno, get creative with it."

>>30785795
>Rin
"Hopefully they haven't gotten too far from camp, after hearing what Brewhaha said about the plants being poisonous," Chiu says with a nod.

>>30785827
It's an old, quaint shop, full of trinkets and decorations on the walls, and open for business, but you don't see any owner behind the counter or any employees around the place. A few skeletons mill about the shop, peeking at curiosities and looking through bags of tools, but they seem to be customers.

>>30785836
https://youtu.be/BkiZykU4NTk
Devotchka doesn't turn, but the unexpected response to the demand is enough to give her the briefest of pauses, and you use it to rush out of the south door. The hallway extends to the left and right, both of which have a few closed doors down them. There isn't anyone else in this hall. Behind you, you hear the hair-thralls rushing toward you. They'll be on you in mere seconds.

>>30785820
You start to wander back up the road leading to the middle level of town, when you hear a rustling in your bag. "Eyy Mac, where you goin' in such a rush?"
>>
File: BAIT.jpg (33KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
BAIT.jpg
33KB, 220x326px
>>30785785
https://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>>30785795
>>30785827
>>30785858
"Hmm...I see...." She thinks hard on this, but is too distracted by the smell of food around her to stay focused.
"You guys got any ideas?"
>>
>>30785858

Doing her best to not panic and think as much as possible without wasting time, Cutlass runs quickly down the left hallway. As she runs, she starts to open the third door on her right with her telekinesis to test to see if it is locked. Assuming it is not, she runs in and closes the door behind her.

[1d10] for all that
>>
>>30785858
"Ah dunno friend, home ah reckon. Too much to fight heer so to greener pastures weze gots to head." Steve groans aloud.

Steve is almost surprised, realizing his bag is talking again, and throws it down to examine it.
>>
>>30785858
>>30785881
"Well, I'm pretty big to catch his attention, no idea if that's enough for him to pick me up."
>>
>>30785858
"They're all either beat from that fight, or taking care of those who're injured. I don't think they're going anywhere for a while."
Cloud responds to Chiu.
>>
>>30785858
Alder looks around curiously, and checks bits of the shop out. In particular, he's looking for any glassblowing kits, and some glass flasks!
>Perception [1d10]
"Uhm, hello? Is the shopkeeper in?" he asks, before looking to Cloud shear... well, stepping outside the shop to talk to him. "Aside from the size, I do not believe... bat ponies, right?" he asks, before continuing "I do not believe your kind are common elsewhere, so that should do the trick."
>>30785881
"And you should not have to worry, Miss Cerulean! You are one of a kind!"
>>
>>30786001
"Maybe you could do something neat while you're all big? Like...I'unno...dance or something?"

>>30786029
She pats Alder on the head for the nice compliment.
>>
>>30785884
As you slam the door behind you, a bit of dust settles on your nose. You're in a spacious room full of antiques, busts and portraits of uniformed figures, as well as horrifying trophies hanging on the walls: Heads, eyes and other identifying body parts, severed from infamous criminals with little plaques below. The only inhabitant is a mare in a maid gown, half-heartedly dusting the trophies with one hoof while sipping from a bottle with the other.

"Hey, don't track anything in here, I'm busy cleaning," she says without glancing over.

There aren't any other doors in this room.

>>30785892
The culprit is the skull you picked up earlier. "Well, that's a quitter's attitude. Didn't you sail in from outside the Ribcage? Most people don't survive the trip in, and you just got here! You're a damn winner, in my book! What's bothering you? Often you can solve the problem just by being smarter than it! I'll help ya if ya like."

>>30785881
>>30785855
>>30786001
"Well, given how foreign and weird everything on this island is to us, maybe WE'RE the weird ones by comparison?" Chiu asks. "Though, depending on how long this dragon has been collecting, he might already have people like us."

"You're going to have to do better than just being 'big'," Brewhaha adds. "Operative word being 'do'."

>>30786029
You find a large parcel full of tools for glassblowing, complete with a small mock furnace and some magic coals to enable you to blow anywhere. The price tag, unfortunately, is 3,000 P.

One of the skeletons points to the counter, and you see a small shimmering light floating near the top of the ceiling by some wind chimes.

>>30786027
"Well, all the more reason for one of us to report back," Chiu says.
"If they're just on the beach, I can take you back down there in my glider," Brewhaha adds.
"Oh, that'd be great! I'll be back in a minute, then. Cloud, Alder, Cerulean, you think you got it from here?"
>>
>>30786068
Alder warbles a little, and gives Cerulean's hoof a nuzzle
>30786072
Alder winces as he looks over the price tag, and decides to settle for that later. He just grabs a few flasks instead, and sets them on the counter "H-Hello! I will take these, please."
>>
>>30786029
"Yea, barely see any bats myself outside of home. ...Though I don't stand out too much without my wings now. Really regretting that decision."

>>30786068
"Could try to get flashy with my weather magic, get some snow or rainbows all focused on me."

>>30786072
"Come on, he has nopony like me."
Cloud says with an ego bigger than even his big size.

>>30786072
>>30786068
>>30786029
"Hmm, yea. Maybe if we all did something together. Draw his attention down then hitch a ride. We don't need him to neccessarily take us, we just need a ride."

>>30786072
"I got this,just worry about yourself. Can't be having this giant wildlife around here taking you out."
Cloud says to Chiu as she takes it on herself to report back.
>>
>>30786131

>>30786072
"We should be fine, yes!" he chirps to Brewhaha, before looking at Chiu and shrugging "Worst comes to worst, we could dress up."
>>
>>30786072

"Don't you worry about that, ma'am," she says as casually as she can, looking around the room. "I assure you I am quite a cleanly pony. Just look at my dress."

She looks around the room as if she's observing the decorations. Really, she's looking for a place to hide.

[1d10] to find a place to hide
>>
>>30786072
"Hay now don't you get a tone with me boy, 'sides smart ain't in mah nachure to be," pausing to think, "You don't happen to know how to make a feller any stronger wouldja, then I might be able tah take on all these gross guys without ishew! Ah mean conquer the ribcage that is."
>>
>>30786137
"Maybe we all get big and we wrestle? Or just rough house if that's easier on the rest of you."
>>
>>30786131
The shimmering light floats down. "These will be 323 Pom altogether," it says, though you cannot see the voice's source.

>>30786147
There's a table in the center, but the tablecloth doesn't quite go down all the way to the floor. But, you aren't seeing many options besides that. Through the door, you hear the clamor of hooves rushing through the halls, as well as the distant bangs of other doors being thrown open in a hurry. Time is running short...

The maid glances at the dress. "Oh, you're the one with the biting dress!"

>>30786171
"If that's what you're after, I don't know why you left partway through Brewhaha's explanation on Light! But, that requires a lot of sweat and months of work. And sadly, training montages do not exist in real life. If you're looking for something a little faster... well, I forget the details. But, a little green might clear up my memory?"

>>30786140
>>30786137
>>30786201
Chiu and Brewhaha start heading back up to the apothecary shop. "There are some good fields northwest of the town that can make for a good stage," Brewhaha adds. "Though, with how often that dragon flies around, you may not have to travel too far."
>>
>>30786216

"The wha-" Cutlass begins to ask before she cuts herself off. "Ma'am, if you can keep your mouth shut about my being here, I promise I can make it worth your while. There's a mare who I find terribly annoying and I don't feel like talking to her. So, please pretend like I wasn't here..."

As she says this, she slips under the table. She uses her dress as best she can to make it seem as if it's a part of the tablecloth. [1d10]
>>
>>30786201
"W-Well... I do have my dancer's outfit. I could put that on, and dance... but, that would only draw attention to me." he offers, before looking back to the cashier in confusion
>>30786216
"...Pom? I am afraid I have not heard of such a currency."
>>
>>30786201
"That could work. Maybe not wrestling, but just throwing stuff at each other. Sure we all got something flashy we can do, and all together it'd be enough."

>>30786216
"Fields sound perfect, thought I was gonna have to start clearing trees or something."
>>
>>30786216
>>30786254
>>30786259
"Then I think we're set! Unless anybody wants seconds, I bet we could do this right now!"
>>
>>30786281
"...Would you like seconds? I had assumed you did."
>>
>>30786294
"Of course! But not if it holds everyone else up. In which case, I can for a bit."
>>
>>30786216
"Whats a skull gonna do with coinz?"

Steve looks directly into the skulls eyes with a mesmerizing glare.

He makes wave motions with his hoof as he chants.

"Look into my eyes look nowhere else.
You will tell me what I need to hear to defeat my foes.
The forces of the Ulgatti within the dead command you!
SHAMASH!"

>WoP [1d10]
>>
>>30786281
"I'm all set, seconds can be saved for once we get back."
>>
>>30786254
"Uh... well, what do you have then?" The light floats a large book up onto the table and starts to flip through it. "As a port town, we deal with a lot of currency. I can find an exchange rate here."

>>30786243
The knocking sounds get louder and louder as the minions get nearer in their search. The mare glances at your hiding spot, then at the door, and grows a very, very greedy smile. "I dunno, I find that a good conversation is worth a lot of gold. How much are we talking?"

She casually heads to the door and sets her hoof on the handle.

>>30786259
>>30786281
>>30786294
Chiu and Brewhaha depart, and after a little while, you see the two fly overhead, each holding onto the grip of a large glider, with a big blue cloth overhead. Carried by the wind, the glider flies southwest along the shore.

>>30786324
"I was planning on having a good time on the town at the festival tonight, buddy. You don't need to hypnotize everyone just to get an explanation. You can just try asking them like a normal person. People don't keep THAT many secrets!"
>>
>>30786341

Cutlass thinks for a moment under the table. "I have a chest full of valuable treasures," she replies. "If I can find it, I'll give you half of it," she responds, internally groaning. "All of it if you keep them out of this room."

[1d10] for lying
>>
>>30786311
"I am sure we would be fine with waiting a little bit. You eat quickly, so it is no big deal." he offers, before looking back towards the floating light
>>30786341
"I have bits! I am afraid that is all."
>>
>>30786341
Maintaining his hypnotic motions, "Look into the eyes, I am politely askin' ya to tell meh what ah want tah know for 3 bits as ah am currently unawares as to the value of a bit.
Ah meen I kno what its worth don't swindle meh."
>>
>>30786341
>>30786311
>>30786381
Cloud looks up as the two fly off overhead away to the ship.
"Well I'm ready when you two are. I can give you two a ride over there so we can get right to this show."
>>
>>30786381
"Nah, let's do this now. I mean, not like the food is going anywhere, right?"

>>30786407
Cerulean laughs a bit.
"So I'd basically be like Roger, huh?" She makes sure to pet Roger a bit as she climbs onto Cloud.
"Alright then, let's get this thing started!"
>>
>>30786416
"Roger?"
Cloud questions at first, looking down at Cerulean's pet.
"When'd you get that thing?"
>>
>>30786407
>>30786416
"I suppose! I will need just a moment to change, but it should not take too long." he offers, before looking back towards the ball of light
>>30786341
"R-Right. 180 bits."
>>
>>30786357
After a few moments of hesitation, the maid reaches into a pocket, and pulls out a sign reading "Cleaning in Progress - thank you for your patience." She quickly opens the door and slips the sign onto the outside handle, then shuts and locks it.

"I'm going to hold you to that, missy. I know you're a damn pirate too, so this better be a good haul, especially since you didn't even try to negotiate."

You see her aura briefly flick with a glow of green aura, and a bill appears before you, for half of your treasure.

"So, who are you running from?"

>>30786397
"Criminy, what kinda fucked-up childhood do you need to get to approach everyone like this?" the skull wonders aloud. "Look, idiot, you just go and investigate that Light thing the others were talking about. Then you can do things like I'm about to."

The skull starts to float, and you see a shimmering below him. He starts to float away. As he walks away, you see the others walking up from the lower level to where you are.

>>30786381
The invisible cashier pauses and flips through the pages. The price ends up being 17 Bits for a set of three glass flasks. Not a great price, but better than what most shops will give you.

>>30786467
>>30786407
>>30786416
Once Alder's transaction finishes, you start to head back the way you came, reaching the middle level of town. It occurs to you that you should probably get a map of the island, and possibly one of the surrounding waters for when you must inevitably depart. That, or recruit one of the locals to serve as a guide. You also recall the several skeleton hunters who brought you here earlier in the morning.
>>
>>30786485
>You see her hoof briefly flick with...*
>>
>>30786485

Cutlass comes out from under the table. "That Devochka bitch," she begins to say before seeing the aura create a bill. Cutlass stares at the bill and the maid with her jaw hanging open for a moment. However, her stupefied one quickly changes to that of a smirk.

"I apologize, it appears I've underestimated you," Cutlass says, looking at the contract. She signs it with a sigh.

She looks back to the maid. "What's your name, miss?"
>>
>>30786458
Cerulean holds up the floating remora to Cloud.
"There was this egg hidden with those skeleton dinosaurs, and it somehow hatched into Roger. Kinda weird, but I'm not complaining when I got this little cutie."
>>
>>30786485
"Oh, well goodbye disgusting friend!"

Steve turns and heads towards the Light thing the others were talking about.
>>
>>30786485
Alder isn't the happiest with that price, but... whatever. He'll deal. He takes a chance to tuck the flasks away, making not not to damage anymore for the time being, before following the others.
>>30786539
"I remember seeing that earlier, yes. Roger seems to have adjusted pretty well, too!"
>>
>>30786539
"Huh, didn't think skeletons could still lay eggs. Guess anything can happen around here."

>>30786485
Cloud continues along to the northwest to the fields Brewhaha mentioned.
>>
>>30786520
"You can call me Miss Sunshine. Don't worry about Devotchka; even if she comes knocking, she's in my debt, so you'll be alright." Miss Sunshine is a pink unicorn with a minty white mane. She glances at the stone bracelet. "Well, it looks like Godot got another one, huh? You want I should get that off you?"

>>30786626
>>30786619
>>30786547
>>30786539
Rather than bother with a map, you meet up with HHS again and head northwest. Around here, the jungle is a bit smaller, and the creatures, while many and strange-looking, are not particularly aggressive, and flee at your approach. It's not longer until you arrive at a wide, yet low plateau with a few big red lizards lounging in the sun, stretched out like cats. They flick their tongues as you approach, but soon lose interest, flicking their tongues listlessly at flies overhead.
>>
>>30786631

"Y-yeah," Cutlass says, looking at the bracelet, then back to Sunshine.

"Who... are you, Miss Sunshine? That a prison warden would be in your debt... You're either not a maid or you're a fan of subterfuge."

"If it's the latter..." Cutlass begins to say, deciding to take the plunge. "How would you feel about joining my crew? We'll be taking on the Ribcage, plenty of treasure to go around. It'd be much better than spending your time cleaning up this..." Cutlass looks around at the disturbing decor "...place."

[1d10] for convincing
>>
>>30786631
Cloud steps up onto the plateau, looking around.
"Nice and bright, so let's start with a little change of scenery. Should start getting some attention."
Cloud says as his eyes glow orange, attempting to pull in some clouds and bring some snow directly over himself and the others.
>Climate Control [Snow] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30786619
>>30786626
"Mmhmm! Kinda weird that he's able to floating around and breath air, but then again, it is a very weird place we're in."

>>30786631
Cerulean looks around the area, taking in the new sight. The lizards had her interest, but she loses it as Cloud begins to do his thing.
"Alright, guess I better warm up a bit, huh?"
She begins to do some light calisthenics to get herself pumped up and ready.
>>
>>30786631
Prior to leaving, Alder pulled on his dancer's outfit! It has a very Saddle Arabian vibe to it, with nice, baggy pants, bright colors, and some sequins!
>>30786656
"What do you have in mind? A thunderstorm? Or... something else?" he asks, realizing thunderstorms are probably pretty common here.
>>30786690
"With everything we have encountered, he seems rather... par for the course, I believe the saying goes?" he says, with a chuckle
>>
>>30786711
"If lizards like to lounge here, it must be a regular hot area. So I'm gonna make some snow right on us to make it stand out."
>>
>>30786733
"Snow? Oh! I have not seen any in some time!" the griffon warbles, hopping about excitedly
>>
>>30786651
"A little of column A, a little of B. I'm Schwartzwelt's little sister. And as a little sister, subterfuge is in my DNA."

She thinks over your proposition. "Huh. Well, I would say 'yes', but considering who I'm related to, I doubt you or your crew would want me around. Especially if they've heard what Schwartzwelt's done to some of the biggest figures in the pirate world." She points at some of the "trophies" on the walls. "About half of these, he's carved himself."

She glances at the stone bracelet cautiously. "Before I take it off you, you better tell me what your ability does."

>>30786690
>>30786656
>>30786711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVUVFcbaXMQ

Cloud feels a strange sensation as the clouds start to blow in. They're a bit unnatural-looking, like a cheap, mass-produced imitation of a cloud. Many of them have prominent and mischievous-looking cartoony faces on their undersides, bearing smug smiles, as if they knew something that you don't. They don't drop any snow at all. The lizards glance up, apparently getting pretty concerned.
>>
>>30786754
Cloud looks at the odd clouds, tilting his head in confusion.
"Ok, that can't be this place, I did weather just fine out on the ship. Let's try and force it out of them."
Cloud's eyes glow again, trying to pull snow from these knockoff clouds.
>Climate Control [Snow] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30786754

"YOU'RE-" Cutlass blurts out before she remembers to keep her voice down. "You're related to..." Cutlass looks around the room. "Why are you just a maid!?"

"I don't even know what it does," Cutlass says truthfully. "It took some clever trickery to even learn that it's called Aura."

"I've been trying to find someone to teach me, but it's like no one want to teach a pirate in jail how to use power!"

"Actually..." Cutlass muses. "Would you be able to teach me?"
>>
>>30786787

[1d10] for requesting
>>
>>30786754
>>30786774
Alder stops a little bit and looks at the... 'clouds'. He shares the concerned look of the lizards, before looking towards the plus-sozed bat pony "U-Uhm... perhaps it is the bizarre nature of The Ribcage? At least the clouds still stand out."
>>
>>30786754
>>30786774
"Uhhhh...huh. I may be from the ocean, but I'm pretty sure that isn't snow," Cerulean says, eyeing the clouds warily.
"Well, it may not be snow, but it sure is...different. So time to get big now?"
>>
>>30786787
"'Cause I thought the uniform looked nice on me," she says, giving a little twirl.

"Honestly, the Gates of Justice are having the same problem." She sits on a table and kicks her legs lazily. "Not enough Aura masters to go around, and most of them aren't willing to teach more than one student at a time. So, they're using those bracelets to suppress the powers of those pirates and outlaws who have learned Aura. Recently we've seen a surge in those who can. It's becoming quite a problem."

Carefully, she floats a flat-headed metal appendage out of her dress and slides it into the bracelet's locking mechanism. "Well, lessons don't come free you know. What's it worth to you?"

>>30786810
>>30786816
>>30786774
The gang of clouds burst up into a full-blown cackle as long, lumpy appendages lower out of their undersides. They reach up onto their topsides (their "hair," so to speak) and pull out large snowballs, each the size of a colt. The clouds start chucking snowballs down at you in a bizarre turn of events.

>roll instant dodge against the snowball hail

As they throw, more clouds start floating down your way from the north.
>>
>>30786816
>>30786810
"Yea, we should probably start trying to get that dragon's attention. Not worry about these..."

>>30786833
>>30786816
>>30786810
As the clouds grow arms and start to throw colt sized snowballs, cloud steps back along hte plateau.
"Ok new plan we need to do some sky cleanup!"
Cloud says to the others as he avoids the hail.
>Dodge [1d10+1]

"Alder, get ready cause you're up first!"
Cloud's eyes glow orange as he attempts to size up the gryphon for air support.
>ax/Wane [Grow Alder] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30786833
Cerulean sees the incoming snowballs and attempts to avoid a few of them.
>Instant dodge
[1d10]

But she also tries to use her tail to bat some of them back at the clouds.
[1d10]
>>
>>30786833

Cutlass lets out a long sigh. "Being a pirate has always been more about the freedom and romance than it has been about the treasure. So... I GUESS you could have the other half of the treasure as well."

"I could offer more if you traveled with us. Blood ties don't mean much to a pirate. Most of us are running from family or their old lives. But, that's up to you. It just seems to me like you're like me. You enjoy your freedom."

[1d10] for convincing on multiple fronts
>>
>>30786833
Alder warks in surprise from the sudden slew of snowballs, trying to scrabble out of the way of the salvo!
>Dodge: [1d10]
>>30786879
Alder lets out a warble in response, a little excited! He's obly ever been shrunk, so... this should be interesting, at the least! (Can't check success from mobile, sorry)
Regardless, the griffon tries to punch a hole in the cloud, in hopes of... dissipating it? Or something
>Flying into thw cloud [1d10]
>>
>>30786891
Miss Sunshine falls silent, thinking hard as she waggles the tool through the locking mechanism. Soon enough, it clicks open and falls to the floor.

"It's no fun to have all the treasure," she says. "I think I can get you a... slightly different deal. But, you may end up on almost every pirate crew's shit list for it.

"See, my brother's been having trouble with getting agents into the Ribcage. Maps of its entrances are scarce, and navigators who can guide a ship through the outer layer are even more scarce. But the Ribcage is full of notorious pirates. Pirates who will come after you and take your treasure... and probably a lot more, if we're being honest. However, if you help some of the Gates of Justice assassins get into the Ribcage to kill those pirates, I'll help you make something out of your Aura. And, I bet Schwartzwelt will sign off on protection papers for you and your crew on top of that.

"What do you think?"

>>30786879
>>30786890
>>30786954
Cerulean is peppered with snowballs, but while they're quite large, none of them particularly hurt. Cloud rolls out of the way and causes Alder to grow. Alder tries to take advantage of the new size to fly straight though a snow-cloud. But, the snow-cloud waves its fingers at him. Like magic, a giant pile of snow manifests straight above Alder, and falls to the ground, with him at the bottom.

>Alder helpless, but hasn't lost any wounds

Cerulean manages to knock some of the snowballs, baseball style, at the clouds. But as it hits them, they just laugh in joy and amusement. Their shaking causes more fresh snow to fall off their heads, covering the area below.

Some of the newer clouds, seeing the mayhem, blow a gust of chilly, ice-filled air at all of you.

>roll for endurance, Tough applies
The lizards stand up on their hind legs in alarm and flee.
>>
>>30786978
Cerulean braces herself, holding on to Roger so he doesn't get away. The cold begins to remind her of those times she would take deep dives into trenches and other areas near/in the abyssal zone of the ocean.

>Endurance. Cerulean has Tough
[1d10]
>>
>>30786978
"Ha, that the best ya got?!"
Cloud boasts at the clouds as he avoids their barrage. He stands up proudly, and then braces himself as they blow their chill winds.
"Really wish I had my wings..."
>Endurance [1d10+1]

>>30786978
>>30786991
"You're next Cerulean!"
Cloud's eyes glow orange as he readies their shark up for a trio of giants.
>Wax/Wane [Grow Cerulean] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30786978
>>30786991
Not wanting to go down without a fight, Cerulean attempts to make a really big snowball and lob it at the clouds again.

>Snowboulder toss
[1d10]
>>
>>30786978
Alder warks a little bit- the size is nice, but being smooshed under snow isn't. He tries to get back up, hoping to shrug off the snow pile!
>Get up! [1d10]
>Endurance: [1d10]
>>
>>30786978

Cutlass contemplates the deal for a moment, rubbing her chin. Her mind is awash with shrewd thoughts.

"You ARE aware that this deal only works if I am out of this prison, yes?" Cutlass asks, dropping an obvious hint.

[1d10] for negotiations
>>
>>30787020
Miss Sunshine snorts. "Well, duh! Schwartzwelt would let the worst prisoners out if it meant getting into the Ribcage! He'd even let out Doctor Godot for that. As long as you don't attack any Gates of Justice members or interfere in their operations, you could pillage all you want!"

>>30787019
>>30787009
>>30787017
>>30786991
Cerulean joins the team of HEUG ponies (and griffon). Though the chilly breeze doesn't deter any of you, it blows away the big snowball that Cerulean tries to put together. Many of the clouds point and laugh derisively. One of the bigger clouds floats forward, with his topside protruding out from his "head" in the shape of a pompadour. Approaching with a big grimace, he starts to shake his head wildly, spreading snow and wind everywhere. The other clouds start to follow his lead, and blow icy wind in all directions. Slowly but surely, a snowstorm starts to brew...

>paused
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.