[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ww1 anon does an equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: boomandgloom.jpg (257KB, 950x672px) Image search: [Google]
boomandgloom.jpg
257KB, 950x672px
>Be me
>Get enlisted because some gay fag shot some other gay fag
>Sitting in trench
>Water up to my ankles
>Get to watch as my buddy develops trench foot
>Orders come in
“GET READY TO CHARGE!”
>Whistle blows and before I can think I’m charging up over the wall with rifle in hand
>Bayonet fixed and raised
>Imagine I’m piercing the heart of the Hun
>Machine gun opens fire and my buddy is gone in a blaze of hot lead bastard still owed me money
>Trip and fall face first into the mud
>Now knee deep
>Pulling hard but can’t seem to get my leg free as my comrades run past me into the trench
>Screaming and yelling ensue as men fire into the trench as well as jump inside
>Hearing a whistle I look up as artillery begins to rain down all around me
>Mud, dirt and rocks are scattered around as I do the only thing I can and bury my face in the earth
>More screams as men on both sides of the fight are ripped and mulched by the indiscriminate fire pouring from above
>I want to run to help but my leg is still stuck in the mud
>Artillery getting closer
>Fucking A gotta get a move on but still stuck as hell
>Pull leg free and begin to run through hell itself tripping over dead or dying body’s
>Cold hands reaching up to latch onto my boot only to be kicked away as fear takes over and natural instinct guides me towards a safe haven
>Boom
>Shell goes off sending me across no man’s land
>Body feels numb
>Head ringing and warm sticky fluids leaking from my chest nose and ears as darkness creeps into my vision
>This is it pa
>I’m coming to see you in hell you crazy bastard
>close my eyes and let the sound of encroaching madness envelop me

>Rain
>Not the hell fire brimstone kind but the wet fat drops that come with a hot summer day
>Didn’t think hell would have rain
>Lay still in the muddy depression as rain falls all around me
>Shivering slightly I pull my rifle close to my chest just in case some demon thinks he can get the drop on me
>Nothing
>>
>Notice my body still hurts
>What is this cruel afterlife and what did I do to deserve this
>Decide it is time to move
>Pain lances through my leg and forces me to cry out into the silent night
>Looking away from the cloudy sky and down at my leg I come to find a tree branch had set up shop inside my calf
>OhFuckinHell
>I’m still alive
>Trying not to panic as I inspect my wounds
>Shrapnel to the chest as well as my foot being twisted in a one eighty
>I cry out for A medic heedless of who else might be out there
>My throat burns as I continue to plead for aid only to be met with silence
>Silence as I come to realize I’ve been left all alone on the battlefield
>Unable to walk I grit my teeth and begin to crawl
>Mind numbing pain overwhelms me as I drag myself through no man’s land desperate for help
>My vision blurs once more this time must be it
>I beg for the pain to yield all I want now is death please god let me die in peace
>Oh my goodness what happened to you?
>Panicked voice
>I crawl forward hoping beyond hope they can help
P-please help
>I manage to croak
>My throat is dry and tongue cracked
>”Shhh hey don’t speak I don’t know what the hell you are but you’re going to be okay.”
>Darkness consumes me once more
-
>Waking up
>tent over head and cot underneath
>My uniform has been stripped and my wounds bandaged
>I try to move but get dizzy and forced to lay down
Looks like my unit found me.
>I hear a gasp and what sounds like a small horse trotting up next me
>”Now that you are awake i’m sure you wouldn’t mind answering some questions. Trust me I have plenty.
>Fucking pony
>My brain stops
>struggling for words I stammer
>My mouth still dry I manage to cough
Water please
>The pony seemed to be about waist high on me and sported a white coat and wore spectacles
>All in all pretty standard affair except for being a talking pone
>”Oh yes of course, nurse strawberry please bring the er patient some water please, Thank you.
>>
>>30785589
I like this you are a good anon.
>>
I want to see where this goes
>>
File: 1494396386240.jpg (120KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494396386240.jpg
120KB, 1024x534px
>>30785589
Hold up, which country was anon fighting for, which unit, which battle did he get teleported from.
I need answers anon
>>
>>30785901
>This
>>
File: 1501799193420.jpg (11KB, 318x298px) Image search: [Google]
1501799193420.jpg
11KB, 318x298px
Will post more tomorrow
>>
>>30787457
Is it tomorrow yet?
>>
>>30785589
>Bayonet fixed and raised
>Imagine I’m piercing the heart of the Hun
Is this the new update featuring the new Equestria Operation

Cavalry only
>>
>>30785901
He said piercing the heart of the hun so probably a British soldier

Good writing OP please continue
>>
>>30791001
"British" doesn't mean much, during WW1 a British soldier could be English, Canadian, Australian/New Zealand, Hong Kong, Nepali, Scottish, Indian, etc.
Could also be an American if it's in a later part of the war, pretty sure they called the Germans Huns too.
>>
>>30787457
Bruh post more
>>
I like this and I wish there was more soldier anon in equestria. From bronze age to xcom I just want a not-pussified earth born warmaker turned slice of life.

Also what is the make of rifle anon was shoved out of the trench with, it's possibly the best clue about where's he's from without directly saying it.
>>
>>30785901
OP Pic is of the Royal Irish Rifles in July 1916. This is the same month when the Battle of the Somme began, during which the Irish attacked Thiepval and were brutally cut down by machine gun fire. The Irish were bombed by their own artillery and an entire company was destroyed in hand-to-hand fighting with the Germans. Matches OP's story, brutality, and pic. 10/10 for Historical Accuracy.
>>
>>30791612
>it's possibly the best clue about where's he's from without directly saying it
Not really since basically all the British units used Enfields, Canadians used Ross Rifles for the first little bit but quickly moved to the Enfield after the Ross proved to be fairly unreliable in trench warfare

>>30792110
I like this, unless OP says otherwise I'm gonna assume anon is an Irishman who died in the Somme
>>
File: 1442975734593.jpg (121KB, 991x642px) Image search: [Google]
1442975734593.jpg
121KB, 991x642px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJ00iAZ7I
>>
>>30791432
True. But he's definitely either a British Empire soldier or American
>>
File: 20170824_230754.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_230754.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>start revolves getting knee deep stuck in mud and then fucking up
Not /really/ plausible.
Yes, there was alwars a shit-ton of mud in between trenches, but over time that ground would usually harden up until another shell blew it back up to soften or another thin layer coated the top. Still possible, but a bit too forced.
Trenches were not usually that flooded either, most trenches are going to have some sort of gradient downhill and hence where the water is going to flow, so having water up to hour ankles (if standing dead center trench) is also somewhat out there.

But, cheers for reminding me my boots need a better polish.
>>
>>30787457
Bruh hurry up and use "" on both sides of speech as well
>>
File: IMG_0355.png (91KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0355.png
91KB, 400x440px
>>30791612
>Hey Anon I didn't know humans had cutie marks, what's your special talent?
>>
OP?
>>
>>30794897
Waiting for hours at a time for no fucking rhyme or reason. Also being a pro at laughing at bullshit.
>>
>>30794897
Knowing which crayons are the tastiest.
>>
File: IMG_4238.jpg (96KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4238.jpg
96KB, 700x451px
>>30794731
>Not /really/ plausible.
Say that to this French fag
>>
>>30797129
Sorry mate, but I refuse to believe this is actually happening, it doesn't really seem plausable, so I'm just going to let you "sink"
>>
>>30797129
>Let me just jump into this hole filled with water
>Ah shit
>>
File: Modern Vimy Ridge.jpg (115KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Vimy Ridge.jpg
115KB, 822x462px
>>30794731
>Until another shell blew it back up to soften
Nigga, shells flew around so fucking consistently throughout the war that experience soldiers stuffed in an underground barracks could immediately tell that a charge was happening because the ground stopped shaking for a little too long.

Even a century later you can still easily see just how bad the shelling was.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.