[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Triple Threat really a Spike episode? I mean, Spike didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Spike_ID_S4E24.png (98KB, 341x487px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_ID_S4E24.png
98KB, 341x487px
Was Triple Threat really a Spike episode? I mean, Spike didn't solve the friendship problem in the episode. Thorax and Ember did. Was it really a Spike episode?
>>
>>30785056
Spike was shown as a retard so yes.
>>
>>30785056
It's kind of like how Rock Solid Friendship is technically a Pinkie episode since she learned the lesson even though she wasn't really the highlight.
>>
>>30785060
If Spike was a retard than so were Twilight and Starlight. Spike effortlessly solved two friendship problems in the middle of the episode while dealing his own problem.
>>
File: more glimmer.png (313KB, 549x698px) Image search: [Google]
more glimmer.png
313KB, 549x698px
>>30785056
It was more of a GLIMMER episode...
>>
>>30785083
He caused all of it though
And yes Twilight and Starlight were also fucking retarded for condoning his retarded actions
>>
>>30785070
This. Especially considering that was a problem caused by Pinkie Pie, too.

>>30785083
The friendship problem was created by him, and fixed by him. The problems that Thorax and Ember were fixed by each other, but only even came out because Spike had his own problems. And even still, he learned something from them.

>>30785189
They were retarded because he was acting just like them, using the same retarded logic that both use regularly. Of course it seemed like the right thing to do to THEM.
>>
>>30785185
Sounds like you need more GAS
>>
>>30785189
The thing with Bon Bon and Lyra? And the two ponies arguing over a seat? Those were the problems I was talking about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.