[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

equestrian issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: BandPhoto_2016_01_21_15_46_37.png (432KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
BandPhoto_2016_01_21_15_46_37.png
432KB, 550x366px
>everypony has gathered in griffonville to watch celestia and luna do a light show.

>There's an earthquake, hail, and odd weather patterns going on near the town

>fluttershy and discord discovers this may be a volcano erupting

>the crystal empire is going to try and use their powers to cool it down underground to prevent it from blowing

>3 issues: they may actually make it erupt, and it will cost lots of money and time, and lastly if you let it blow up it may cause lots of winter like in the equestrian of old. but that's a 50/50 chance
what should the mane 6 and the others do?
should everyone evacuate?
>>
>>30781318
Where's Ember and Thorax?
>>
>>30781318
Why are they hosting the light show in the griffon lands?
Why are there odd weather patterns when they control the weather?
Why would Discord and Fluttershy know the symptoms of a potentially erupting volcano?
What powers does the Crystal Empire have? Why is the Crystal Empire even there? Why can't Twilight or Celestia do anything about it?
Why would it cost a lot of time and money when the griffon lands aren't in Equestria? Why would a volcano cause winter when ponies can control the weather?

Clearly, what the mane six should do is sacrifice Glimmer to the volcano Gods and hope that it calms them down.
>>
>>30781937
Why are they hosting the light show in the griffon lands?
because celestia and luna aren't made of money, and griffonville needs good p.r.

Why are there odd weather patterns when they control the weather?

They aren't the only ones who control the wheather, they have the ability to control it within their equestrian limits but this is just beyond their reach
Why would Discord and Fluttershy know the symptoms of a potentially erupting volcano?
because flutterhy is educated in gelology and organic chemistry, but hasn't rold anyone because she hides her power level, and discord is the god of chaos which is hard to naturally explain, and that attracts her to him.

What powers does the Crystal Empire have?
The crystal empire has the power to control certain rocks temperatures under ground... or something like that.

Why is the Crystal Empire even there?
because they lately have been losing funding from their various exploits and covering this event made sense.
Why can't Twilight or Celestia do anything about it?
That is an option: but celestia and luna are actually tied up: you can try and find and save them but will you have time before the volcano explodes? Twilight is currently looking for them, there's a ransom and a VHS from a mysterious figure, and we see celestia and luna covered in iron, tied up/

Why would it cost a lot of time and money when the griffon lands aren't in Equestria? Why would a volcano cause winter when ponies can control the weather?

Clearly, what the mane six should do is sacrifice Glimmer to the volcano Gods and hope that it calms them down.
>>
>>30781937
... so after the show with celestia and luna mysteriously gone, rarity is the first to suggest:
"THE VOLCANO GODS: THEY NEED NOURISHMENT TO STOP THEIR HUNGER PAINS! SACRIFICE GLIMMER!"
"I'm not sure that would help rarity."
RD: "Fluttershy, we respect your opinion, but it's not like you're an expert."
"I'm highly educated in this topic thank you, and I'm just saying: that only has about ten percent chance of working..."
Glimmer is starting to run.
"GET HER!"
>>
>>30782468
meanwhile, twilight: at her condo just outside of ponyville because she hates the castle these days shoves the mysterious vhs in spikes mouth and does a spell to make his eyes projectors.
the vid plays:
"Hello, twilight, I'm sure you're wondering, why now? the revolution needs to start somewhere twilight: the age of lunestia has ceased! if you wish to find them: here's your first clue: what grows in fall, and spring,
is the yang to ying,
and waves in signs to keep alive?"
"DON'T DO IT TWILIGHT! WE CAN HANDLE IT: THE VOLCANO IS ABOUT TO ERUPT! GO TO THE CRYSTL EMPIRE!"
"SHUT UP YOU! OR YOU'LL GET THE NOISE AGAIN!"
>>
>>30782498
"WAIT! spike... do you see that?"
"Mh brr br mh?"
"Oh wait, here you go/ (takes vhs out of mouth) I saw a lampshade that looked familiar in the frame...."
"You can't just solve the riddle?"
"NO, if I solve that riddle, then that'll lead me to another riddle, and another, and another, and on and on and on, and then the volcano will erupt and we don't have time! I looked for finger prints on the tape before playing it: nothing. but that lampshade is our first clue! that's bon-bon's!"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.