[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has this not been an episode idea, in some form? >Twilight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tinypurpledragonprincess.png (367KB, 4472x4928px) Image search: [Google]
tinypurpledragonprincess.png
367KB, 4472x4928px
How has this not been an episode idea, in some form?

>Twilight fucks up a transformation spell and turns herself into a dragon
>Permanent, unless there's some sort of rare MacGuffin found in a limited amount of time
>Slice of life/adventure story with discovery and cute moments with Spike and maybe Ember

Of course, I think the current show staff couldn't do it. They'd just have Spike get transformed into a pony somehow and try to pretend to be a new pony who hits on Rarity or something. Oh, and QueenCold art thread I guess.
>>
>>30780800
Because there are some creepy implications
>>
>>30780800
Twilight fucking up a spell is so 2011. Glim Glam fucking up a spell is what's all the rage these days.
>>
>>30780845
Maybe Twi would do it intentionally?
>>
>>30780845
This.

Can't have Twilight fuck up a spell. You gotta have Glim Glam cast it on her on impulse, be immediately forgiven, and then have Twilight go and solve the problem.
>>
>>30781054
She did that once. And it could also be a potion or something.
>>
>>30781091
Three times.

>Every Little Thing She Says
>All Bottled Up
>A Royal Problem

Arguably A Hearth's Warming Tale, though it wasn't really her, it followed the same plot.
Most of Glimmer's episodes have her fuck up a spell impulsively.
>>
>>30781117
Twice, then. She was explicitly not trying to cause harm the third time.

Also, remember you cant complain about a character learning the same lesson over and over because it is both good writing and good personal development to never learn from mistakes after you make them.
>>
>>30781209
I never said that she was trying to cause harm. I said she impulsively cast a spell. I don't think she was explicitly trying to cause harm any of the times.
>>
>>30781246
Oh, I meant second time. Trixie broke the bottles.
>>
What about an episode where Spike and Twilight switch species as a bet but then can't switch back?
>>
>>30781256
He would go on a raping spree
>>
>>30781209
>Also, remember you cant complain about a character lear-
We've had it up to here with your bullshit Jim.
>>
>>30781250
So what? She impulsively cast a spell to bottle her emotions, it backfired on her, Trixie and the people she accidentally mind controlled forgave her. You can't put the fault on Trixie for Starlight casting a spell on herself, especially when Starlight didn't even tell Trixie that she'd done so and broke the bottles on accident.
If Starlight had never cast the spell, it wouldn't have mattered what Trixie did. Starlight is entirely at fault here.
>>
>>30780800
>dragons have to mate every 7 years, and it's Spike's time
>Rarity doesn't want to do it, it's too improper
>Twilight does him a solid and transforms herself into a dragon
>>
>>30781344
As if it wasn't one of her fetishes to begin with
>>
>>30780800
>another [unicorn] fucks up a spell episode
please no
>>
>>30781117
Glim doesn't fuck up spells, though. In each of those instances, the spells work exactly how they're meant to, it's just that she never should've cast them in the first place.
>>
>>30781950
Semantics. You understand what I mean anyway, right?
>>
>>30781117
She did nothing wrong in royal problem.
>>
>>30780800
Make it Rarity and we have a deal. Bonus points if Spike is suddenly totally uninterested sexually cause he likes poners more.
>>
>>30781209
But "how will they ever have fun"?
>>
File: dragonified.gif (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dragonified.gif
14KB, 800x600px
>>30780800
Found a fic kind of like it. With a few steamy parts.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/989/pony-scales
>>
>>30780800
No, let's not.
>>
>>30780800
I find swap episode necessary, in any form.
Only then, anypony could learn that:
>being a lone dragon is hard
>>
>>30781378
This
I'm getting kind of sick of unicorn shenanigans being the main plot herald
>>
>>30783526
You know, now that you've said it, I'd like to see it.
>Spike and Twilight swap bodies
>Because Spike doesn't know how to use magic and Twi doesn't know how to use message breath, they're stuck waiting for Discord to come along or something (Starlight is absent because whatever)
>Twilight goes around talking to other ponies, and even though they notice it's her (voice), she notices they treat her with much less respect or dignity
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.