[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect Pear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Fuck Pear in the asshole.png (129KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Pear in the asshole.png
129KB, 800x621px
This is such a sappy crappy episode
>>
Needed more Glimmer
>>
>>30780386
grrrrr rrrrr oooooooo youuuuuuu
grrrrrrr
you maek me sooooooooooo mad
>>
I thought it was a well written slice of life story. Do people over hype it because the sheds some light on questions people have had for the past 7 years? Yeah, but I don't' think that takes away from the episode at its core.

Also I want to fuck pear butter.
>>
>>30780386
Apart from some of the story not making any sense (like how they've never come across the two intertwined trees on their farm, even though the harvested the whole thing a bunch of times in the series), I enjoyed it. If you hate sappy shit in general, I can see why you wouldn't enjoy it though. Then again, most of MLP is sappy.
>>
File: lel.jpg (48KB, 538x485px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
48KB, 538x485px
>>30780442
Never been to a rural farm before? My family's own has acres of productive land, and the outskirts have overgrowth which they don't bother going to. It's not too unusual to me particularly.

Also, Pear Butter is such a dumb name
>>
>>30780386
It was a solid episode. Kind of cliche and done before, but that's not uncommon in MLP. The song was good and I liked watching the characters interact. Overall it was pretty good and the second best episode this season that focuses on a pony's parents.
>>
>>30780582
I actually spent a good amount of my childhood on one, so I know what you're talking about. I wouldn't consider it a plothole if the show hadn't made it clear that they harvested their entire land a bunch of times, especially in the early seasons.
>>
>>30780386
It would a good one.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.