[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, they look good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9503.jpg (122KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9503.jpg
122KB, 750x745px
Damn, they look good.
>>
>>30776622
I want to stab my eyes out with a tuning fork.
>>
>>30776622
9/10 would fuq
>>
>>30776628
But if you do that you won't be able to see how cute they look.
>>
>>30776622

Luna is 90% eye
>>
>>30776622
for a toy commercial movie...
damn,both look really good
>>
>>30776622
It's a shame that they're gonna die in the opening
>>
>>30776622
I'd facefuck their muzzles.
>>
>>30776622
Their eyes are a tad on the large side but other than that it's bretty gud
>>
>>30776657
No shit, she's nocturnal: needs a lot of eye area to get more light.
>>
>>30776662
>no gag reflex
How can Humans even compete?
>>
>>30776622
Too bad we're only gonna see them for like five minutes before they get turned to stone and do jack shit for the rest of the film.
>>
>>30776622
Ayyyyy
>>
It might be this particular image, but I think they look terrible: more than ever they seem to have round faces with only teeny tiny muzzles, not proper horsey heads at all. Everything looks all out of proportion. Their wings are far, far too forward on their bodies.

Celestia is supposed to be tall and pretty, the most horsey of the ponies, it's wrong. Her 'smile' looks off, too: again, it's maybe because her muzzle is so short but it looks glazed over and fakey, like when you're smiling for a photo but whoever's working the camera waits just a few seconds too long before snapping.

Boooo, that image. Boooooooo.
>>
>>30776918
They look fucking great, what are you talking about?
>>
>>30776622
Who gave Luna Xanax?
>>
>>30776622
While I think Luna needs a bit more work that might just be due to the angling of her head, besides that Celestia looks absolutely fantastic, so long as they fix that fucking PS1 era airship I think this movie could legitimately be amazing
>>
>>30776622
too bad they looks stoned
>>
File: 14272154821.jpg (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14272154821.jpg
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>30776622
My horse mom looks even cuter
>>
Haha, oh wow. Luna looks like a fucking mong.
>>
Celestia is Cutelestia
>>
>>30777606
I don't expect it to be amazing, can't shake off that weirdness of talking porcupines and cats, doesn't really fit the world imo, but I will still probably see it because I don't want to contribute to Hasbro saying fuck it pull the plug because movie sales weren't good enough.
>>
>>30776622
I don't like any of you ponies.
>>
>>30776622
Taking a closer look at this...
> Celestia's eyes are proportionally smaller in relationship to her head than
> Muzzle is markedly shorter and narrower and slightly downturned compared to showstyle
> Head is proportionally quite a bit larger than showstyle, along with point above makes her look closer to the generic mare model than her unique model
> Ears are slightly lower on her head than show model

Personal thoughts: The eyes are pretty damn good, and I'll enjoy seeing them. The overall head, however, is a mess: Much to large, and having the more snub-like muzzle takes detracts from the smooth, graceful look she has (albeit this is an issue for the other characters in the movie too).
>>
>>30776622

Luna looks like dogshit in this pic -- and this is coming from someone who likes the movie's designs. Everything about her looks off.
>>
File: Erection_Kira.jpg (63KB, 850x529px) Image search: [Google]
Erection_Kira.jpg
63KB, 850x529px
>>30776622
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.