[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Besti.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Besti.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So does anyone have a download link for this? I wish I could throw money at this guy, but I'm a poorfag.
>>
>>30773933
What is it? Might buy it just 4 u op
>>
>>30773949
It's a vr sim. I can't find as much as I'd like to since most things are locked behind paywalls.
https://www.patreon.com/skunkfrakker
http://besti.love/
>>
>>30773933
Unless it has improved a lot in the last couple months, it's not worth your time even for free. It's not much better than a webm loop. Also, poor VR UX.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>30774170
/thread
>>
>>30773933
>giving someone money to use ripped SFM assets in his own thing
>not even proper VR and basically a youtube video in the guise of VR

Not worth it , dude. Anything of value gets pirated instantly, especially on 4chan. That should speak mountains about how it is and what it is.
>>
>>30775447
Oh and not to mention its some money grubbing furry jews doing it who can't even make decent content in the first place, let alone a VR game. They are clearly using the same mindset that made them money during the 90s with shitty Palcomix grade logic and expect Bronies to pay up (which they are because lolretards).

People need to stop Patreoning these things and people. They never play out.
>>
I'm quite happy with it and like seeing daily progress on it.

I'd say throw a dollar every month, it's just a dollar you would have spent on some other stupid thing, at least this gets you closer to horsepuss
>>
>>30773933
Mega link here : #F!PURCEKQT!NH2t4qA9X9hU8N4_VDUycQ
The content is VERY limited.
>>
>>30773933
If you cannot spend $1 then you don't deserve anything, OP. Kys.
>>
>>30773933
A recent update
https://streamable.com/4392d
>>
>>30773933
>>30773979
>SFM
>paywalls
yeah this faggot isn't worth your money
>>
>>30778674
That looks different from the earlier ones, worse somehow.
>>
>>30775481
>>30775447
I pledged $1 once a while back just to see what it was and It's definitely not bullshit, it's actually really well made. Was something nice to get at least some use out of my wasted $800 on an oculus. Obviously it's shit if you have no high end VR headset but it's a real VR experience not a 360 video. While the SFM models are pretty meh, the custom Princess model on the menu was fucking amazing. My only gripe with it was that the sizing of the ponies was absolutely perfect for the human on pony stuff, but the pony on pony stuff tries to make you feel the size of a pony but fails spectacularly because the ponies just end up looking humongous and take you out of the experience. It definitely needs resizing options in the future if they don't already exist, it was like 6 months ago when I played it. Ponyvrville had the same problem, wish that would get updated since it's pretty nice too.

>>30778674
Weird, I have no idea what the context of that is considering I don't pledge anymore. Is he just fucking around with his custom princess model??
>>
None of the work in the sim is sfm. All of the models are made through bender.
>>
>>30781263
I'm still a vr patron to him. He's finished slutty models for all 4 princesses and has been working every week on this. He was also busy making a barn environment for the horse scene. Basically VR users can stroke off a horse and teleport around. Back to the mlp version, he'll be updating the characters at some point, so I guess if you wish, message him about putting your oc in the sim. Mostly he's been programming and posting his progress most of the week.
>>
Why cant you fuck your paaaartner. That "not" goth Celestia deseverves the monkey dick.
>>
>>30778674
Eh, still hit it. I will donate to him if only he add "Mod" option.
>>
>>30781980
He's working on it, the first scene involves human x pony/oc
>>30782487
I don't think he would oppose that, I could ask him that. Probably would take a while to code in through.
>>
>>30773933
Then stop being a poorfag.
>>
>>30783215
This
You can get the newest version for a $1
>>
File: Screenshot_29.png (77KB, 714x460px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.png
77KB, 714x460px
So, I asked him about holding a Q&A and he's right on board with the idea. Hope this helps.

>>30782487
He is planning on modding and Unity is very capable of supporting it. Pic related.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.