[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #237- This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 144

File: AppleBapple.jpg (394KB, 663x971px) Image search: [Google]
AppleBapple.jpg
394KB, 663x971px
Previous thread: >>30644750

Welcome to Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP
Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang
_
Thread related stuff.
Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

_
>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

_
Discord chat:

https://discord.gg/jXfKyJP
>>
>>30771860
>TFW no Appul girl that prays on city slicker virgins.
>>
>>30771860
First for PurpTrix
>>
>>30771903
I could take a swing on it later on.
>>
>>30771903
>>30771908
>Applebloom brings a new same aged neighbor boy over that just moved here the city and show him the tree house she and her sister built
>Applejack sees the young boy in the distance and slowly licks her lips.
>>
more human appul pls
>>
>>30771995
Ask and you shall receive.
>>
>>30771860

>"Anon? You work here now?"
"Huh? Nah. Joe had something to do so he asked me to cover for him for awhile," you explain.
>As if you had a choice, you didn't add.
>"I see. How's your work,then?" She asks. "And oh, two glazed donuts and a cup of coffee,please."
"Still toxic as fuck. I swear those aircraft parts are getting heavier and heavier each day," you grouse as you fish out two donuts at the display for Luna.
>You place the pastries in a wax paper sleeve and pour some coffee in a cup while Luna takes out her wallet.
"No worries. Donuts and coffee are on the house, courtesy of 'ol Joe," you beam.
>"Really?"
"Well...not really. I just passed by to use the restroom and bam- by the time I returned, Joe left a note that he needs to meet a lady or something. I suppose giving out free donuts ought to even the score," you laugh hard.
>"You might get into trouble if he finds out,Anon," she warns.
You snort and chuckle at her comment. "What's Joe gonna do,fire me? He owes me a lot of favors anyhow."
"And besides, I only give free donuts to pretty ladies," you add with a wink.
>>
File: Sugarcheeks.png (244KB, 587x997px) Image search: [Google]
Sugarcheeks.png
244KB, 587x997px
>>
>>30772086

>Luna just rolls her eyes and gives you a sideways look. "Always the wooer. How many girls have fallen for your sweet words,Anon?"
You laugh as you handle another customer. "The fish ain't biting yet, unfortunately. How about you, still sweeping men off their feet?"
>"As if men would find an old hag like me interesting," she says sadly.
"Maybe you're just looking at the wrong place," you assure her. "Anyways, it's been pretty slow today so..mind if I eat breakfast with you?"
>"Sure. I've been meaning to talk to you for quite awhile now anyways," she adds with a smile.

>". . ."
>"Really,Anon?" Luna asks as she looks at your breakfast. You had a sausage patty,eggs and bacon sandwiched between two waffles.
"I need a big breakfast to get my gears going," you explain. "And I see that your breakfast isn't exactly healthy too, Vice-Principal Luna," you retort.
>She just gives you a raised eyebrow and sticks out her tongue. "I need a sugar rush to get my gears going."
"Yeah riiiight," you smile coyly. "So,what's eating you,Luna?"
>>
>>30772092
>"Hm?" She says as she sips her coffee.
You cross your arms as you look at her intently. "C'mon Luna, we've know each other for what, seven years? You're not exactly what I'd call as a fan of sweets. As far as I remember, you only eat sweets when you're sad or stressed."
"So...is it about work? Lovelife?"
>She just sighs and stuffs her face with a glazed donut. "A relative is coming over to stay this coming weekend."
"What about it?"
>"Let's just say that we don't really..click," she says slowly.
You furrow your eyebrows as you try to remember the name. "Wait, is it that Blood-guy thingie? I think you told me his name awhile back. He's your nephew,right?"
>"You mean Blueblood? I know it sounds childish..even Celly told me to be mature about it but," she grits her teeth as she repeatedly stabs her poor pastry with a spoon. "He's so thick and self centered that he's so unreal."
>>
>>30772098

"He's that bad eh? I'm sure you can bear with him for the weekend," you give her an assuring smile.
>"I can't stand to be in the same room with him even for five minutes. Celly loves him to death but I can't say the same with me," she says with a defeated tone.
"Can't blame you with that,sister," you agree with her. "Awkward and irritating relatives,yep."
"So, you gonna stay over a hotel for the weekend or something?" You ask while wolfing down your sandwich.
>She rubs her temples tiredly and gives you a smile. "I can't afford to stay at the Canterlot Lofts even for a night. And the nearest cheap motel is twenty miles away."
"Stay with a friend,then?" You ask.
>"If I can find one willing to bunk with me for the weekend,that is. If not, I'd just sleep in my car"
"I-ah...you can stay with me for the weekend if you like," you say nervously.
>"I don't think that would be proper if we'd sleep in the same room together," she objects. "I mean, its not like we're in some sort of...relationship."
>She clears her throat and toys with her hair a bit as you look down at your coffee mug.
"N-not in the same room with me,of course. I have a spare room if you like."
>She mulls over it a bit then finally speaks. "I promise not to be much of a burden."
"Naw no worries," you assure her. "So, pick you up on Friday say, 4pm?"
>She smiles at you warmly. "Okay."
----------
>>
>>30772104

"Good afternoon, Principal Celestia," you say as you give her a big smile. "Is Luna home already?"
>"Anon,is that you? Gimme five minutes to be ready!" Luna shouts out somewhere inside the house.
>"Good afternnon to you too,Anon," She steps aside and motions you in. "Please do come in."
>You walk inside and plop at the sofa. Celestia then takes a seat in front of you.
>". . ."
". . ."
>"So, what keeps you busy these days? It's been awhile since we last talked," she starts to say.
You shrug and lean back. "All work and no play for me. Pay's good but work hours are ungodly as hell. How about you?"
>"Same old, same old. Both pay and work hours are ungodly," she laughs quietly.
>You laugh with her a bit and revert back to that awkward silence. Celestia just looks at you inquisitively as if trying to read your mind.
>Finally, she gives you a warm smile and leans forward. "I apologize if I'm making you a bit uncomfortable.."
"Oh! Not at all, principal!" You object. "It's just that...you know..I'm not much of a socialite and all."
>She nods emphatically and laughs. "I know how you feel,Anon. Anyways, thanks for helping out Luna on this problem of hers," Celestia raises an eybrow and puts special emphasis on the word 'problem'.
You twiddle your thumbs nervously and flash her a smile. "I'm sure she'll come around next time he passes by."
>"I can understand how my sister feels. Blueblood can be quite a handful sometimes," she assures you.
>>
>>30772111

>"All set!" Luna walks in while awkwardly hefting a large sports bag.
>Celestia eyes her bag and raises an eyebrow at her. You just smile at Luna.
>"I never knew you were going to stay with Anon for a year,sister," Celly says jokingly.
>Luna was about to object but Celly tells her that she's just pulling her leg.
>Celly giggles a bit and decides to toy with her sister. "Anyways, you two lovebirds should be going now."
"Here, lemme help you with that," you sheepishly say as you take the bag from Luna.
>"Please don't mind my sister.." Luna says apologetically while trying to hide her now reddening cheeks.
"I dunno Luna," you muse while giving Celly a wink. "I kinda like that idea."
>Luna looks up on you with wide eyes then just furrows her eyebrows. She does look mighty cute when she's all blushing.
You just wriggle your eyebrows and give out a chuckle. "Shall we go, Vice-Principal Luna?"
>She just nods meekly and looks at her sister. "I'd be back on Monday afternoon."
>Celestia just nods and smiles at you. "You two have fun, okay?"
"I'll take care of her, don't worry," you assure her.
>You open the door for Luna and walk back towards the boot to put Luna's bag in. You see Celestia standing by the doorway and yoy give her a wave before getting inside your car.
>"Don't patronize my sister too much, Anon." Luna says while toying with her hair.
You just look at her sideways and chuckle. "Put your seatbelt on first, missy."
>>
>>30772118

"Welcome to my humble abode. Come on in," you say while holding the door for her.
>Luna looks around a bit and looks visibly pleased. "Looks like someone does his housework religiously."
"Aw c'mon Luna..what do you take me for, someone that waddles and sleeps in heaps of pizza boxes?"
>She just lightly jabs you in the arm. "It was meant to be a compliment."
"Anyways, living room. Kitchen. Bathroom. Your room." You say as you point them out for her.
>"I can see where the living room and kitchen is,Anon," she laughs slighly. "So, where's your room?"
You just plop at the sofa and give it a rub. "This."
>"I thought you had a spare.."
You smile at her sweetly. "I might have lied about that a bit."
>"Anon.."
"Aw c'mon Luna, I can't let you sleep in your car. And besides, I'm more used to sleeping in the sofa rather than in my room," you explain.
>"No," she says evenly. "I'll sleep in the sofa."
"Sorry. Already got first dibs on it," you grin at her.
>She just pouts at you. "I do really appreciate everything, Anon."
"Don't thank me yet. You do half the chores,okay?"
>"Sounds like a good deal. Now," she saunters towards the kitchen and opens the cupboards. "How about I cook tonight's dinner?"
>You just watch her with mute interest as she tries to rummage for ingredients you know wouldn't be there.
>Luna gives up and gives you sly smile. "For reals? How long has it been since you last cooked your own food?"
"I dunno...half a year?"
>>
>>30772121
>"I take it back about you being good at housework," She pouts.
"Well hey now! I'm good at everything except cooking," you object. "And besides, I was planning more of..you know, order a take out or something tonight. You fancy some pizza?"
>"Mhm. Only if you get pepperoni." She says as she takes a seat in front of you.
"Wait. I think I still got one of those discount coupons somewhere," you excuse yourself to rummage for the discount cards.
>It takes awhile before you find one and ring up the local pizza place. You find Luna scanning the photos you have by the bookshelf.
>She takes one of the photo frames and shows it to you. It's a photo of you and your recently deceased pet.
>"I can still remember when she was just tiny little puppy," she says sadly.
"I do miss the little bastard," you murmur while taking the photo from her. You return the photo on the bookshelf and rub it slightly.
>Luna looks at you thoughtfully. She holds your hand and gives it an assuring squeeze.
>"I'm sure she's in a better place," Luna offers.
You just nod at her and give out a weak smile.
>She then plops in her seat while you slink and lie on the sofa.
You want to strike up a conversation with her but she really looks interested on that italian cooking show. Darnit.
>>
>>30772132

"Am I boring you?"
>Luna turns at you and smiles. "I think I'm the one boring you, Anon. How about a game?"
You open one eye slightly. "A game?"
>"Yep! Like a pop quiz!" She proclaims excitedly. "Loser pays the pizza. Deal?"
You sit up and smile at her tiredly. "Deal. The one with the most mistakes by the time the pizza guy arrives loses."
>"Okay. Now," she looks at the ceiling. "Uh...how did we meet?"
You just roll your eyes and laugh. "C'mon Luna. No feels trip for today."
>"So one mistake for you?"
"City Park. You found Shelby," you trail.
>Luna narrows her eyes and gives you a sly smile. "And? Be specific!"
You just huff good naturedly and narrate it as dull as possible. "I lost Shelby because my friends and I had this stupid idea about setting her loose on the park so some chick would pick her up."
>"...And?"
"I did really lose her and almost flipped my shit worried. And you found her. Thanks about that again."
>She claps quietly and laughs. "Fine. Your turn."
"Huh. My favorite food?"
>"You never told me what your favorite food was!" She objects.
You stick out your tongue. "Guess."
>"...Pizza?" She asks hopefully.
"Which flavor?"
>"Pepperoni?"
"Chalk one mistake for you," you chuckle and Luna just puffs her cheeks.
>"Phoey! Okay. MY favorite food?" She asks smugly.
You know the answer but you try to play dumb at first. "I'm not so sure. Is it by chance lasagna? The green kind?"
>Luna looks both surprised and impressed. "It's green bean lasagna, Anon. I don't remember telling you that."
You feel your cheeks warm up but you just look down to hide it. "Well, I remember reading it up on the school newsletter way back then..."
>"Is that so?"
"I think it was under the admin section...or was it on 'Campus Cutie'?," you quip. The doorbell gets both your attention.
"What was it again? Loser pays for the...pizza?"
>She gets up and lightly punches you on the cheek. "Fine. I'll get it."
>>
>>30772138

>"Evening An-oh..Evenin' ma'am," the pizza guy apologises. "Uh..one pepperoni pizza for Anon?"
>Luna takes it and pays. "May I ask you something?"
>The pizza guy shuffles nervously. "Sure thing ma'am."
>"How long have you known Anon?"
>He shrugs and scratches his head. "More than a year I suppose. Usually pepperoni pizza every friday or something."
>"Is that so?" She says as she gives him a tip. "Thanks."
>She plops the pizza box at the coffee table and crosses her arms. "So?"
"So.....?"
>"The delivery guy has betrayed you. Pepperoni isn't your favorite, you say?" She asks flatly.
To try to stifle a laugh and give her a shrug. "It kinda depends on my mood,you know."
>Luna slides the box away from you when you were about to grab a slice. "You owe me one."
"Well hey, you volunteered to cook for dinner so..quits?" You offer with a charming smile. "And I got some soda. Sounds good?"
>She smiles at you warmly and nods. "But you only get two slices, okay?"
>You get up and head towards the fridge to grab some sodas. You notice that Luna changed seats by the time you get back.
>"Pizza's getting cold,Anon."
"Here," you say as you hand her a can and take a seat beside her.
>>
>>30772142

You cock you head sideways and give Luna a confused look. "Do I have something in my face?"
>Luna looks up at you and tries to stifle a laugh. "You just look funny when you stuff your face with pizza."
"I think what you meant was 'cute'."
>She nods slightly and shifts so she's facing you. "Maybe.."
"Looks like someone is getting soft on me."
>She kicks you lightly on the thigh. "Not really."
". . ."
>". . ."
"Up for another game?" You ask her.
>"Sorry," she says in between munching. "I don't play with big fat cheaters."
"C'mon Lunie," you smile. "Winner gets a first class breakfast."
>"Since when did you come up with pet names?" She asks as she kicks you lightly again. "At least give me a more proper one."
"What's wrong about it?" You ask defensively. "Sounds cute anyways."
>"It sounds as if I'm kooky or something," she objects. "Try again."
"I'll....get back at you on that one," you offer her. "Do I get one too?"
>"Cheaters don't get one," She giggles. "I can make an exception for you but only if you give me a new one."
"Deal." You lift up your can and give her a smile. "And since you paid for the pizza, I'd make you a fine breakfast tomorrow. Sounds good?"
>"Okay I forgive you," she says as she slides the pizza box towards you. "You can have another slice."
"Wahey! Now we're talkin'!" you grin at her while pawing another piece.
>>
>>30772150

". . ."
>"?"
"At least talk or something,you know," you mutter. "It's kinda weird with you all staring at me while I'm eating."
>Luna snaps out of her trance and blushes heavily. "Sorry.."
"Well, you told me last time that you've been meaning to talk to me so...fire away."
>"Oh..w-well," she fumbles.
"Let's make this easier a bit," you offer. "Pretend that it's the first time we meet."
>Luna raises an eyebrow and extends her hand. "I am Luna."
"I'm Anon. Nice to meet ya,Luna," you say as you shake her hand.
>"Anon this is ridiculous.. "

"Don't break character," You look sternly at her. "So..still working?"
>She looks at you slyly. "I work at the local high school as a vice principal. How about you?"
"Well, I work as an aircraft mechanic for an international airline and I got posted here in Canterlot a few years ago," you explain.
>"You work in the airlines? You get lots of chances to travel,then?" She does look interested now.
You shake your head no. "Not really. I get a free ticket every year but meh. Not really inclined about travel very much."
>Luna shuffles closer to you. "How so? You need to unwind every now and then,you know."
"I dunno. I mean, I'm perfectly content with just lazing about and watch a movie or two on my day off."
>"Not much of a socialite,are you?" She concludes.
"Sort off...I can do okay in parties and stuff but I'm not that kind of 'rowdy and party hardy' kind of person," you admit. "And besides, a few friends outweigh hundreds of acquaintances, right?"
>"You do have a point,Anon."
>>
>>30772154

"What about you? Anything that keeps you busy aside from work? Like a hobby or something?"
>She takes a pillow and hugs it a bit. "I tried gardening one time but I didn't turn out quite well. But I do cook during my free time."
"Really? Then you should be the one cooking tomorrow morning,then!" You exclaim excitedly.
>Luna just furrows her eyebrows and puffs her cheeks. "Don't break character!"
"Fine jeez..."
>She claps her hand cheerfully. "How about you, any hobbies?"
"Uh..aside from eating?"
>"That's not a hobby,Anon," she chides.
"Er..I do target shooting sometimes," you say and Luna makes a crinkly face on that. "I tried my hand on learning the ukelele too but yeah...clumsy fingers and all."

>"Really? I'm sure you'd play really well," she assures you. "I'd love to hear you play sometime."
"Nah. All I got is some cheap tourist gift I got from Hawaii a few years ago," you say apologetically. "I'll try to reacquaint myself again."
>"It would be so romantic if someone would serenade me~," she coos dreamily.
You chuckle at her and finish your soda. "We'll see.."
>"So...any love interests?"
You look at Luna and you just laugh nervously at her. "I-ah..I haven't got one right now."
>Luna tilts her head sideways. "Why not? You're fairly handsome and charming yourself anyways."
Your eyes grow wide and you can feel your ears get hot. "Really? Thanks..I mean, I do have a crush on someone..."
>She leans closer at you. "Go on.."
"She's smart..thoughtful..funny and a bit of a klutz," you say as you twiddle with your thumbs.
"One hell of a pretty bombshell too," you murmur. "What about you?"
>She leans back and you can see that she's trying to supress a smile. "I'm married to my work but I have a crush on someone too."
You look at her expectantly. "Really?"
>"He's cute..charming..a bit of a hopeless romantic..he knows how to make me laugh," she narrates. "But.."
"But?"
>>
>>30772157
>She squirms and sits up them bops you in the nose. "He's too young for me."
>"And don't he give me that 'age is just a number' excuse!" She cuts you off before you could say the same thing.
>"So,this..girl you like," she asks with a glimmer in her eye. "How much do you like her?"
"I'd....I'd walk the streets of Canterlot wearing nothing but socks and a placard saying how much I like her."
>Luna punches you in the arm and giggles. "Very scandalous. What time of the day?"
"In the middle of lunchbreak where everyone can see," you laugh with her. "How about you, Vice-Principal Luna, how much do you like this...'guy'?"
>"Let's see..I'd eat days old pizza for him."
"Boooo! That's not even hard to do!"
>Luna just pouts at you. "I like him so much that I might even reconsider the whole 'age is just a number' thing."
"Really?"
>"Really."
"....so"
>"so?"
"Is this some sort of 'yes'?" You ask her expectantly.
>Luna just rolls her eyes and throws the pillow at you. "It's not you,silly!"
You feel as if Luna just slapped you. "Wha-?"
>Luna giggles and pinches your nose. "Of course it's you,you dummy!"
>>
>>30772161

"Oh..OH." You stutter while rubbing your arm. "I...ah.."
>"Aha! Someone is going soft on me," she remarks. "Whatever happened to 'charming and smooth'?"
"Well," you laugh nervously. "I was hoping you'd say yes but damn.."
>She just giggles and looks at you thoughtfully. "Looks like I've swept someone off his feet."
You look at her dreamily and give her a warm smile. "You do have a way with words."
"So...where do we go from here?" You ask her.
>Luna just laughs at you and retrieves another pillow to throw at you. "We're now dating,I guess."
>"Also, you still have to cook me up that first class breakfast tomorrow," she reminds you as she stands up.
"Way to kill the moment,Lunie," you say as you try to get ahold of her hand as she goes around the sofa towards her room.
>She just sticks her tongue out and points a finger at you. "Breakfast tomorrow. And a new pet name,okay?"
You give her a salute and a grin. "Yes ma'am!"
>"Goodnight, Anon."
"Goodnight, Luna. I-ah...you know the rest!"
>She just laughs quietly and looks at you thoughtfully. "Finish that up next time,will you? Goodnight."

>Shit
>Shitshitshitshitshitshit
>You're not sure how but, you finally told her that you like her. And thank god she feels the same way.
>Well, the two of your had a very cordial and close friendship for quite awhile now.
>Not 'BFFs' close but kinda like that feeling of underlying tension of..you know, you like each other.

"Now, what to do," you mutter. "What to do."
>The thought of what just happened a few moments ago still makes you blush.
>The things you'd do just to make her happy...
>An idea suddenly hits you. You stand up and open one of the cabinets under your bookshelf.
"There you are,little buddy," you murmur while taking out your little ukelele and that instruction book.
>You sit down at the sofa again and prop the book with the pizza box. You give the instrument a few test strums and breathe out.
>>
>>30772165

-----------
"Luna?" You say as you softly knock on her door. "Are you awake already?"
>"Come in."
You open the door to see her still sprawled on the bed, hugging a pillow.
"Wakey wakey..I made you breakfast~," you offer her.
>Luna opens one eye and smiles at you tiredly. "Breakfast in bed?"
"Sorry, no room service for today."
>She just pouts and motions for you to come closer. "You're no fun. Carry me to the kitchen then."
>You just roll your eyes and huff good naturedly. You were about to carry her when she pulls you in for a long hug.
"I could get used to this," you mutter dreamily. "Don't I get a good morning kiss too?" You ask hopefully.
>Luna sits upright and mulls it over. "My breath still stinks. We'll see after breakfast."
"Pancakes or waffles?" You ask her while sliding a plate of scambled eggs and sausages at the table.
>"Pancakes please."
"Right-o. One batch of fluffy pancakes, comin' right up!"
>You put some butter in the pan then pour a dollop of batter into it after it heats up nice.
You lean at the countertop while whistling a merry tune when you notice Luna looking at you funny. "What?"
>"World's best cook?" She reads the print on your apron. "Really?"
"I'm still working on it!" You say in a matter of fact voice.
>Luna just laughs at that and you point your attention back at the pancakes.
"Heeeey..looks like someone is getting pretty touchy-feely today," you remark as she hugs you from behind.
>"As if you don't like it," she whispers at your ear while she sways you a bit. "Only for today,alright?"
"Pancake's done! C'mon Luna, let's get you fed," you chuckle while walking awkwardly with her still hugging you from behind.
>>
>>30771860
>appul
lord have mercy on my dicc
>>
>>30772172

"How is it?"
>"Best cook in the world in my book," Luna offers you a piece of pancake. "A+ for the effort."
You eat the pancake and look at her sideways. "Really?"
>She nods eagerly and crosses her legs to yours. "Really really."
>"Any plans for today?" She asks as she finishes her meal.
"Grocery run for today," you mention while clearing the dishes away. "I'd be back soon."
>"Mind if I come along?" She offers as she insists that she does the dishes. "I need to buy some things too."
"Well yeah,sure. Already taken a bath so I do the dishes," you say as you push her outside of the kitchen. "Don't take too long."
>Luna turns around the gives you a quick peck in the lips. "Okay,dad."
-----------
"All set?" You ask her while grabbing the house and car keys.
>She flashes you a dazzling smile and nods. "Ready to go."
You give her a smile of your own and cross an arm to hers. "You look like we're gonna go on a date or something."
>"Well, this is a date of some sorts if you look at it that way..."
"Whoopee...our first date was a grocery run," you muse while holding the car door open for her.
>"You like poking fun of me,do you?" She punches you in the arm before getting in.
"Not really," you assure her. "I just love seeing you smile."
>She pouts on that and tries to look angry. "Today is a 'No Cheesy Day' so that won't work on me!"
>>
>>30772181

"Ready for our date?"
>"You bet. Want to have romantic stroll towards the vegetable aisle?"
You make a crinkled face. "I don't want to eat my brocolli."
>She scoffs at your remark and looks at you. "That reminds me, you ought to eat better,Anon."
"Okay,fine. I'll have extra veggies on our next pizza," you say as you put a bottle of chocolate milk on the cart.
>And then Luna removes it and replaces it with some hideous looking soya drink stuff instead.
>You give her a pleasant smile then grab a small bottle of soda.
"C'mon Luna," you mutter while she removes the bottle. "There's a reason why I put stuff on the cart."
>"Less junk food and more wholesome meals,please," she says while giving you a sweet smile.
"Fine. Can I get at least a bag of chips?" You ask her.
>"Okay."
You point at a medium sized one and look at her. "This okay?"
>She looks at you momentarily then reads the label on one granola snack box. "Mhm."
You try to push your luck and grab a bigger pack. You were about to chuck it at the cart but Luna sees it and raises an eyebrow.
"I'll share it with you," you say defensively. "Honest!"
>She huffs a bit then takes the chip bag from you and places it on the cart. "Just one,okay?"
"Gee, thanks mom," you say as you roll your eyes.
>"What's with the attachment with these horrible junk foods anyways?" She asks.
You give her a shrug and a laugh. "They're cheap and I don't have to cook 'em. More rest for me."
>>
>>30772183

>"Are you done with your shopping?"
>You glumly look at the cart. A bag of chips and a pack of soda crackers is all you can discern. Everything else is some sort of organic wholesome bullshit crap.
"I'm gonna die due to starvation," you mutter.
>Luna looks at you worriedly and gives your hand a reassuring squeeze. "All I'm saying is, it might be a good idea if you'd be more conscious on what you eat."
You just nod slowly and sigh. "I suppose I need to be healthy if I'd wanna see our future grandchildren grow up,huh?"
>Luna's eyes go wide for a moment and her cheeks are starting to get red. You can almost see that she's really trying her best not to smile.
>"Anon.." she murmurs while she hugs your arm. "Isn't it too early for that?"
"Well, we never know," you assure her. "But I'd be more than happy to grow old with the one I love," you add with a wink.
>"And who would that be?" She inquires.
"I'm pretty sure you know her already," you say with a kiss. "Now if she just let me grab another pack of chips then I'd be more than happy!"
>"Nice try Anon, but your sweet talk would lead you nowhere."
"Boooo! You're no fun, Lunie," You muse.

>"Well, I didn't expect to see the two of you here," someone behind you says.
>You and Luna turn around to see a giggling Principal Celestia.
"G-good morning, Principal Celestia," You manage to stutter out. "Fancy seeing you here."
>"Good morning to you too, Anon. And how is my sister?" She inquires.
>Luna just toys with her hair and mumbles a good morning.
>"Doing groceries together now, are we?" Celestia laughs. "You two really look like a couple!"
"Well..."
>>
>>30772186
>Luna's now looking flustered as ever
>Principal Celestia raises an eyebrow and looks at you for an explanation. "Well?"
"I-ah..Luna and I are now dating. So...yeah," You explain.
>Celestia's eyes go wide for a second then breaks into a wide smile. She moves closer to Luna and gives her a big hug.
>"I'm very happy for you, little sister!" She beams excitedly. "Do I hear wedding bells soon"
>Luna's eyes go wide and her mouth just flaps open. She wants to say something but nothing really comes out.
"Hopefully so," You interject while giving Luna's hand a squeeze. She snaps out of her trance and squeezes your hand back.
>Celestia notices the contents of your cart and grimaces a bit. You catch her looking at you and you just give her a sad nod.
>She then hides her cart behind her but you've already seen that most of it's contents are junk food. Looks like you weren't the only one that got a mouthful about bad eating habits from Luna.
>Celestia giggles some more and gives Luna's face a pinch. "I won't bother you two lovebirds anymore. Take care of my sister, okay?"
"Of course, Principal Celestia," You assure her.
>She gives you a wink and a smile. "Just call me Celly, Anon. And besides, you're family now."
>". . ."
>You look at Luna as Celestia goes about her shopping list.
You wiggle your eyebrows and share a laugh with Luna. "Looks like I now have the royal blessing,eh?"

---------------------------------

Just finished an AiE story so yeah, got nothing to do today so I might finish this one if this gets interest.

https://pastebin.com/K9hPUqap
>>
>aj edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0
>>
File: 1473896692657.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1473896692657.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>30772197
I like it. Would love to see it finished.
>>
>>30772197
>Finish it now son. Damn.
>>
File: no hooves rarity.jpg (109KB, 370x580px) Image search: [Google]
no hooves rarity.jpg
109KB, 370x580px
>>30772197
finnish bls :-DDD
>>
>>30771908
Go for it
>>30772197
Same to you friendo. I'd love this continued.
>>
Will the SciTwi on death row story continue?
>>
>>30773388
Writer is most likely busy with life.
>>
File: 1418451204956.png (235KB, 521x391px) Image search: [Google]
1418451204956.png
235KB, 521x391px
>>30773388
I was really enjoying that story. I really hope JSA comes back soon.
>>
>>30772197

>After paying for everything and Luna insisting that you two play that pachinko game in which she wins a small cat keychain, the two of you head outside.
>Luna happily skips beside you as she proudly shows you her prize, leaving you to carry all the grocery. Figures.
>"Anon?"
"Yeah?" You ask while hefting the bags on one hand as you open the trunk.
>"Well, mind if I drive this time?" Luna asks expectantly.
"You sure you can handle her? I mean yours is really small compared to mine." You mentally cringe as you hesitate on giving her the keys.
>She raises an eyebrow and laughs a bit. "Making excuses are we? Don't tell me that you don't trust me," she adds with a pout.
You just sigh and give her the keys. "C'mon Luna. How can I say no when you're already on the driver's seat?"
She flashes you a smile in triumph and bends for a kiss. "And yes, I do trust you."
>>
>>30774566

>"Hey Anon, mind if I pick up some stuff at my house?" Luna asks as she makes a turn.
"Sure thing," You say as you cringe. Luna still needs to work on her distancing. She barely stops in time; almost hitting the car in front of you.
>It takes a few more minutes before her house comes into view. She did have problems parallel parking since the slot available was too tight for comfort.
>"Well?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.
You just shrug and offer a smile. "Not bad, I guess."
>She then bops you in the nose. "That's what you get for not believing me."

>Luna retrieves a spare key from a pot then looks at you. "You coming in or not?"
You stammer a bit and hesitate. "I-ah..is your sister home already?"
>She laughs and walks back to you then grabs you by the arm. "What gives?"
"Nothing," you mutter.
>She looks seductively at you and gives you a sultry giggle. "She's not home yet, Anon."
>>
File: 1471006240046.jpg (33KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471006240046.jpg
33KB, 480x460px
>>30774568
I like where this is going. A lot.
>>
File: ..gif (758KB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
..gif
758KB, 336x200px
>>30774568
please, do finish
>>
N-NaOH
>>
>>30774568
What the other guys said
>>
>>30774568

>Whoa whoa whoa where did THAT come from?
>Luna sees your eyes go wide and laughs hard. You furrow your eyebrows at her while trying to stifle a smile.
"Stop being a cocktease."
>She sticks out a tongue and laughs some more. "Stop being too serious, then."
"Whatever."
>"I didn't know my boyfriend was a conservative old man," She jeers.
You pinch her on the waist playfully as the two of you go up the stairs. "Would you like to do it on Principal Celestia's bed, then?"
>That makes her miss the top step and she looks at you wide eyed.
>She covers her mouth with a hand to stifle a laugh and lightly slaps your arm. "I take it back. My boyfriend is an old man- a PERVERT one too!"
>Finally she composes herself and leads you to her room. All the while pinching you playfully or hugging you, of course.
>"There you go," Luna says as she pushes you to her bed. "Stay."
"Yes ma'am," You give her a salute as the goes to another room.
>As Luna get herself busy rummaging for whatever it is, you take the chance to study her room in detail
>It's decorated tastefully with the motif graduating hues of blue.Lots of framed photographs adorn the walls of the rom.
>Well, aside from the knick knacks like dolls and such plus that huge dollhouse on the side, it makes the room look as if a teenager lives there
>>
>>30775321
>Luna enters the room holding a box and takes notice at you
You give her a wide grin and jab at the dollhouse. "Never knew my girlfriend was a thirteen year old."
>"Ha-ha," Luna replies on a deadpan tone as she sets the box on a nearby table then pouts at you. "I'm a big girl already!"
>I like where this is going
>You then roll up your shirt, showing your stomach then tries to pose seductively at the bed
"Well," You whisper as you dance your eyebrows up and down. "Are you a naughty one too?"

>She saunters towards the side of the bed and delicately sits beside you
>Wait, she isn't really serious, isn't she?
>She gives out a nervous laugh and squeezes your hand a bit
>"Anon?"
"Yessss?"
>She was about to say something when she closes her eyes and abruptly turns away from you. You can then hear her mumble to herself.
>After a few more seconds, she seems to have settled down. "Okay...OKAY."
>She takes a deep breath then turns to look at you. "Anon?"
You chuckle nervously as you notice how serious she looks. "Yes?"
>She sighs slowly and looks at you intently. "Promise me you won't laugh."
You raise your right hand a bit. "I wont. I promise."
>Luna stammers a bit and talks in an almost whisper. "You know when it comes to 'the stuff'.."
You furrow your eyebrows in confusion then you realize what she means. "Okay...?"
>"I..you know?" Luna give up and finally says it outright. "I'm a virgin."
>>
>>30775322

"Lunie," you say as you hold her hand. "It's okay if you're not ready yet," you assure her.
>"No! I mean, I want to do it with you." She's definitely red as a tomato now. "It's just that.."
"You're afraid?"
>"A little bit," Luna admits.
"C'mon Luna," you chuckle. "We're not on a strict timetable, are we?"
>Luna shakes her head no and positions herself on top of you. Her breathing is now noticeably ragged.
>"Luna?" Someone below shouts. "Is that you?"
"Oh for fuck's sake YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME," you blurt out in frustration.
>It seems that Luna has broken away from her trance as well. She avoids your gaze and laughs nervously.
>"Wait here," Luna mutters as she goes to the door. The sisters enter the room after a few minutes of talking at the corridor.
>You've made yourself presentable and sat at the edge of the bed, careful to check your hair at the mirror beforehand.
>Celestia raises an eyebrow and shifts her attention from Luna to you. "I hope I didn't interfere at anything important. Did I?"
You feign indifference and you can also see Luna shake her head no even if Celly can't see her. "Nope, none at all. We just passed by since Luna wanted to get some stuff," you say coolly.
>Yes you did, Principal Cockblock
>Luna then takes the box and hefts it up for Celly to see. "I got all the stuff I need so we'd be going. Anon?"
"See ya, Principal Celestia."
>"See you soon too, Anonymous," she says with a warm smile.
>>
>>30775325

>". . ."
". . ."
>It was a very quiet walk back to the car and you can feel as if Celestia was looking out of the window, her eyes boring two holes at the back of your skull
>Yikes!
>Luna takes the passenger seat and gingerly gives you the keys. You start up the car and slides out of the curb.
>After a while, you coast to a stop at an intersection. You and Luna looks at each other at the same time.
>And both of you break out in a fit of laughter.
"Close call," you finally say. Luna nods in agreement.
>Luna still is visibly embarrassed and tries her best not to look at you.
"So...how was your first time?"
>She looks at you with mock accusing eyes and slaps your arm. "You're a bad, bad man!"
You grin at her as she bends for a kiss. "Says the one that wanted to rip my pants off."

-----------------------------
>>
>>30771860
Spanish man come home.
>>
>>30775329
Shy Luna a cute and cockblocklestia needs to let this shit happen, fuck.
>>
>>30775329
Is Anon a student?
>>
>>30775377

Got the last 25% of the story done. Story's already nearing half so there's a sizeable chunk I need to come up with.

>>30775386
Nope. Head over to>> https://pastebin.com/K9hPUqap for that's done so far
>>
>>30775410
>sizeable chunk I need to come up with.
Alright well don't burn yourself out or something, dude. There have been shitloads of writefags who wrote too often then soon became overwhelmed.
>>
>>30773388
Hopefully
>>
File: 1429585577927.png (707KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429585577927.png
707KB, 1000x1000px
>>
Not a fan of the green currently in the thread.
Could only get through a few posts and saw some 'I know how [person/you] feel(s)' and very little in the way of fleshing things out at a steady pace - like the author just wanted it to get to the part where his waifu loves him.

Skim through some posts and I read 'You're family now' and that's when I felt I was absolutely right.
>>
>>30777030
Huh. I've always mulled over giving it some more of a substantial back story. Reckoned the few glimpses on the first parts were enough.
>>
>>30777084
What works for me is not writing your characters with the presumption that your readers already know about them, because being able to reintroduce them lends opportunity for people to fall in love with them all over again.
>>
>>30777120

So basically remind the reader in intervals some sort of a background for the characters? Would work if I chop this story up in chapters but as is, this was meant to be as one long story without much of a pause.

Would likely help you out if you read the story as a whole from the pastebin.
>>
>>
>>30775000
saber que volvera
>>
When's the next update of the "Anon x Rarity x SB" green? I hope anon didn't leave us at the plot twist.
>>
>>30778845
I hope it's not gonna be some rape or murder drama.
>>
>>30778834
Gracias a Dios que esta muerto
>>
>>30778854
I wouldn't mind it turning into some action thriller escaping the dudes robbing everyone.
>>
>>30778882
muerto de ganas de volver
>>
Poking head in, with two weeks left till the League starts up again, who would like a preview show this weekend?
>>
>>30779282
Llora mas
>>
>>30779421
That sounds fun. Who's competing?
>>
>>30779447
The preview? Probably just going to throw things together featuring everyone.

If you mean the league, here's the schedule.

Day 1:
Group A:
Chrysalis vs Fluttershy
Treehugger vs Maud Pie

Group B:
Rainbow Dash vs Twilight Sparkle
Princess Celestia vs Lyra Heartstrings

Group C:
Sunset Shimmer vs Pinkie Pie
Princess Cadence vs Trixie

Group D:
Princess Luna vs Vinyl Scratch
Octavia Melody vs Spitfire

Day 2:
Group A:
Chrysalis vs Treehugger
Fluttershy vs Maud Pie

Group B:
Rainbow Dash vs Princess Celestia
Twilight Sparkle vs Lyra Heartstrings

Group C:
Sunset Shimmer vs Princess Cadence
Pinkie Pie vs Trixie

Group D:
Princess Luna vs Octavia Melody
Vinyl Scratch vs Spitfire

Day 3:
Group A:
Chrysalis vs Maud Pie
Fluttershy vs Treehugger

Group B:
Rainbow Dash vs Lyra Heartstrings
Twilight Sparkle vs Princess Celestia

Group C:
Sunset Shimmer vs Trixie
Pinkie Pie vs Princess Cadence

Group D:
Princess Luna vs Spitfire
Vinyl Scratch vs Octavia Melody

Day 4 - Tournament.
>>
>>30779427
y menos desde usted
>>
>>30779630
Eso es gracioso, especialmente tu.
>>
File: human_dashie_by_rayzoir-d657obz.jpg (605KB, 761x1080px) Image search: [Google]
human_dashie_by_rayzoir-d657obz.jpg
605KB, 761x1080px
>>30696088
>”Dad, please, stop.”
>”What? An old man can’t even mess around?” Her father asks in a lighthearted manner. “But, I’ll be serious here for a moment.” He clears his throat. “As long that you treat her right, everyone’s happy. That’s all I have to say. And if she’s fine with dating you, I don’t mind it one bit. You get me?”
>You nod.
>”Other than that, I don’t have anything else to say. How about you?” He slides his arm around his wife and pulls her in.
>”Just like what you said, I’m one-hundred percent supporting our girl!”
>”Mom!” Dash moans out in embarrassment.
>”Come on, we can’t even support our own daughter when she’s finally going out with a boy?”
>You and Dash look at each other, each of you exchanging a raised eyebrow.
>”What do you mean by that?” Dash rightfully asks.
>”W-well, you’ve been busy with training and playing with your guitar, and doing whatever with your friends, it’s just that… we thought that you would never go out with someone.”
>”Mom, I barely ever had anyone come over to me and say that they like me for… well, me.”
>Her parents did the same thing that you and Rainbow did just a while ago; look at each other, but this time, raise both eyebrows.
>”I never knew that you were having trouble with finding someone that wanted you.” Rainbow’s father depressingly states how unaware he was about the issue.
>”We could’ve helped you.” Her mother suggests.
>”No! This is a search that only I can do, no one else! The last thing that I wanted was for my parents to judge someone that I would like!” She snaps at her parents.
>>
>>30779701
>They take a step back, slowly soaking in that Dash needs to take some time away from this.
>”Okay, okay. I guess your father and I will leave you two to figure it out if this will work out.”
>”Thanks, we’ll be in my room.” Dash announces as she grabs your hand and begins to guide you across the living room.
>Her parents get in the way, clearly shocked at Rainbow’s decision as their wide eyes gaze at you.
>”W-wait, aren’t you two going out?” Her father asks with a shaky voice.
>”Well, yeah. We’re just going to play games and eat pizza for the night, don’t you remember?”
>”We thought that you two were going to the mall.” Her mother comments.
>”Eh, I just thought that we take it easy for the night.”
>You notice that they are starting to sweat.
>Is it getting hot in here?
>”A-are you sure? We’d be more than happy to give you a ride.” Her mother fumbles a bit.
>”Heck, I wouldn’t mind giving you guys some cash to play all the way until the mall closes!” Her father pulls out his wallet and flips through what appears to be a few tens and twenties. “Wasn’t there some sort of pass that they give you to play all day?”
>”Yeah, but it’s twenty dollars per--.”
>”Ah! Say no more!” Her father interrupts as he pulls out four twenties. “A little something extra if you two get hungry, like getting some food at the Bell Yard.”
>”But that’s a resturaunt. I was thinking more of a simple five dollar pizza.”
>”Nothing’s too good for our daughter!” Her mother positively cries out with a somewhat forced smile, still sweating profusely.

Speak up and say something, or just watch in the sidelines and see where this goes?
>>
>>30779871
Speak up. They clearly don't want to let Dash smash.
>>
>>30779871
I say speak up.
>>
>>30779701
I want to fuck that dash
>>
File: 1447521963174.gif (484KB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
1447521963174.gif
484KB, 360x288px
>>30779871
>>30780312
>>30780470
Thirding for speak up.
>>
File: IMG_2709.jpg (40KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2709.jpg
40KB, 250x243px
>>30781465
Those hips...
>>
>>30781465
Why is she so fuckable
>>
Some anon made a point about the story not having much in the way of a history so yeah, will be spending sometime to garnish it up.

Workload's staring to pile up so final draft would prolly be ready on the next thread (?)

Would appreciate any other opinions on it too.
>>
>>30782111
Take your time my dude. As long as the story is even better then I'm happy. I thought it was okay, but what the other guy pointed out is kind of true to a degree. But hey, practice makes perfect.
I will be waiting for more of your story when it comes and I'm sure several others are going to be too.
>>
>>30779871
More soon?
>>
>>30782247
Same
>>
File: 1471915665696.jpg (15KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471915665696.jpg
15KB, 500x349px
>>30782111
I can't think of anything else, but you're doing pretty well so far.
>>30781942
Why are the Shadowbolts smaller than the others?
>>
>>30781684
right now?
>>
File: large.png (249KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
249KB, 1024x1024px
Update coming later tonight so stay tuned.
>>
So we know Applejack's day job, but what's her night job? I think she's an underground cage fighter.
>>
>>30783891
Please don't let Sweetie get raped.
>>
>>30771860
I need more midnight damn it
>>
>>30783920
I read that as *underaged* cage fighter, though I suppose that would also be true.
>>
>>30783991
I bet anon'll have a threeway with them, forced or not
>>
>>30783891
bumping for this
>>
>>30784462
>Forced threway
Th-that just means Rarity and SB being the ones in control doing that right? Right?
>>
File: Applejack_Jeans.png (340KB, 1211x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_Jeans.png
340KB, 1211x2000px
>>30771995

'k.
>>
File: inevitable.jpg (147KB, 886x728px) Image search: [Google]
inevitable.jpg
147KB, 886x728px
>>
>>30785823
hot
>>
>>30785823
Ripped pants edition out there anywhere?
>>
File: Applejack_Jeans2.png (351KB, 1510x1684px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_Jeans2.png
351KB, 1510x1684px
>>30786952
>>
>>30786980
Unf
>>
>>30783891
>Sweetie holds your hand tightly.
>Everyone’s quiet as the shouting outside continues.
>You can hear Rarity pleading the man holding her to let her go.
>You suddenly hear a click at the door, and the door swings open.
>There’s loud gasps and cries from everyone in the closet.
>There stands a tall man in a tux wearing a clown mask.
>”We got some more!” He yells, pointing his gun.
>You put your hands up.
>Another guy in a mask comes by.
>”We found the other one, boys! She was hiding in a closet!”
>You’re all pulled out of the closet and Sweetie starts to cry again.
>Two men in clown masks grab her and you see them pull her towards where they’re holding Rarity.
“Hey! You let her go!” You lunge forward.
>”I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Another gunman points his shotgun barrel at you. “We’re leaving with the girls. And a bonus as well. Hand over your wallet.”
>”Anon do something please!” Sweetie cries.
>The man holding her shushes her.
>”The wallet, young man.” The man mugging you says.
>Defeated, you pull your wallet out of your pants pocket.
>There’s only like three dollars in there.
>”Alright, we got both girls! Let’s hurry up and roll out of here!”
>You’re forced to face the wall with everyone else.
>”Please let us go!” Rarity weeps. “We don’t even know you!”
>”Oh, but we know you! But more importantly, we know your parents!”
>Rarity and Sweetie Belle scream as they’re dragged out of the nightclub.
>You want to run after them so bad.
>Maybe the men with guns will get clumsy and miss, and you can grab one of their guns and…
>No, this isn’t a fucking movie.
>>
>>30787786
>The cops show up a few minutes after the men with guns leave.
>Or at least you think they did, but they probably used Rarity and Sweetie as hostages to tell the cops to keep away until they get the fuck out.
>Once the cops and swat teams storm the nightclub, you throw up onto the floor.
>Everyone is still in a panic, now louder.
>You’re taken to safety outside where the lights of two dozen police cars await.
>You sit on the side of the sidewalk in a blanket as the cops and swat teams clear the rest of the building.
>No one can give their ID’s because it was all stolen from them.
>You feel a heavy mix of fear, despair and anger.
>Rarity and Sweetie’s parents soon pull up to the scene in their car.
>They come running towards you.
>”Anon?” The dad says. “Where’s Rarity and Sweetie? Are they okay?”
>You feel sick to your stomach and don’t want to answer.
>But you do.
“The people who broke in, they…”
>”They what?” Rarity and Sweetie’s dad shakes you. “THEY WHAT?”
“They took them. They came and kidnapped them! I don’t know who they are or what they looked like because they’re wearing masks.”
>Rarity’s mom asps and covers her mouth.
>She begins to cry hard.
>”No… NO! This can’t be happening!” Rarity and Sweetie’s dad shouts.
>He grabs the sides of his head and stomps over to one of the cops.
>”I need your help! They have my daughters!” He pleads.
>You watch the scene unfold from where you sit.
>Your eyes water and you hide your face.
>”WHERE ARE MY DAUGHTERS!?” Rarity and Sweetie’s dad keeps saying.
>The cops are trying to calm him down.
>The mom is already in tears.
>>
>>30787792
>…
>You’re taken back to the house.
“I’m so sorry. I swear I had nothing to do with it! I thought they were going to kill me!”
>The parents sit you down in an arm chair and they stand in front of you.
>”We know you had nothing to do with it.” The dad tells you. “We’re glad you’re okay. But obviously we’re going to be shaken up until our daughters are home safe.”
“Do you know who these monsters are?”
>”Yes, we do.” The dad explains. “But it’s some really complicated family business. We have our top people trying to contact them right now.”
>You look down and sigh anxiously.
>The mom just paces around making distressed faces.
>”Alright, listen. We’re just going to need you to stay here until some new developments come up. You’re not in trouble, we just need to know everything that happened at that club so we can find clues.”
>You’re shaking a lot now.
>You look into the dad’s eyes.
>He’s clearly alarmed by this, wanting to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.
>”First of all, where did you last see Sweetie? You were with her when they attacked, right?”
“Yes, I was with her. We were in a… broom closet I think.”
>”A broom closet?”
“I-it was her idea! She wanted to go in there and… well, you know.”
>”Oh.”
“We did do our thing in there. I’m sorry if it wasn’t anything fancy, but a bunch of other people suddenly stormed in with us.”
>”Was this after the gunmen showed up?”
“Yes. They were running form them.”
>”What happened next?”
“The gunmen came in and dragged us all out. They were looking for Rarity and Sweetie.”
>The dad grunts in anger and clenches his fists.
>>
>>30787795
“They snatched them both and then left. They took everyone’s wallets. Mine too. After that, the cops showed up but the gunmen were long gone.”
>”If I ever get my hands on those bastards…”
>A butler walks into the room.
>”Sir?”
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad turns to the butler.
>”We just received a phone call. And it’s… them. They want to talk to you. They said they have… demands.”
>You watch the dad’s eyes light up with fire.
>He walks over and swipes the phone into his hand.
>”Where are they?! WHERE ARE MY DAUGHTERS YOU SICK BASTARDS?!” He yells into the phone.
>You sit in the chair, frozen.
>”Hello?”
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad shivers before the crook answers.
>”Now now, where’s your manners?”
>”WHERE THE HELL ARE MY DAUGHTERS? I SWEAR IF YOU LAY A HAND ON EITHER OF THEM I’LL-”
>”Let’s skip the introductions, shall we?” The voice says. “I do believe we have some unfinished business, don’t we?”
>”You and I have NO business! Not anymore!”
>”Well you might want to have some business with us if you want to see your daughters again…”
>The mom stands right behind the dad. She has tears running down her cheeks.
>”You… you PIGS! WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU WANT?” The dad grits his teeth.
>His hand holding the phone shakes.
>”We want a deal.”
>”What do you mean a deal?”
>”20 million. Cash.”
>The dad growls.
>He breathes heavily and glares at the phone.
>”So that’t it, huh? You want my money? You want my goddamn money?”
>”Not just your money. I want it hand delivered.”
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad is red in the face.
>”Alone?” He asks.
>”Yes, but not from you. I want it to be by someone I know won’t play any tricks on us.”
>”Well WHO then?”
>”Your daughter’s cute little date she had tonight. The scrawny little twink she was in the closet with. She told us all about him. We want him to deliver our reward.”
>You turn white in the chair.
>>
>>30787801
It begins
>>
>>30787801
Are we going full Taken on these motherfuckers?
>>
File: Anon knife.jpg (108KB, 678x945px) Image search: [Google]
Anon knife.jpg
108KB, 678x945px
>>30788143
It was a test. But Anon already left a trail of bodies, said some cheesy 80's line and at least one of the goons were impaled.
>>
>>30788251
Kek
>>
>>30787801
Anons gonna fuck up their whole hideout.
>>
>>30783405
The Shadowbolts are smaller because they're less important.
>>
>>30787801
Will Anon go Solid Snake on them?
Or will Anon wear a wire while a S.W.A.T team waits for a signal.
>>
>>30788868
Well the first one actually isn't boring.
>>
>>30787801
I have a feeling another plot twist'll take place

But I'm almost certain of what's going to happen in the end
>>
>>30790010
What a terrible jew.
>>
File: 1503521092086.png (664KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503521092086.png
664KB, 750x750px
>>30790044
Is this better? Or is the signature itself too much for you?
>>
>>30790044
>when good digits are wasted on sheer idiocy
>>
>>30790044
Upset that no one is paying you for doing absolutely nothing?
>>
>>30788792
Nah it's only sunny flare that's not important
>>
>>30786980
Would fuck
>>
File: whytho.jpg (628KB, 1475x1527px) Image search: [Google]
whytho.jpg
628KB, 1475x1527px
>>
>>30791588
Anon is clearly disturbed by pinkie's two right hands
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 736x552px
Every time I see this image posted I saw people replying with "when will they learn" or some shit.
What's the reference? I don't fucking get it.
>>
File: squid kek.jpg (109KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
squid kek.jpg
109KB, 1152x864px
>>30792261
When will they ever learn?
Pathetic.
>>
>>30792100
>He doesn't have two right hands
>>
>>30792100
Maybe she still has one of each and her right hand is on her left arm while her left hand is on her right arm. Because she's silly.
>>
File: 1466226660305.jpg (184KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466226660305.jpg
184KB, 791x1024px
>>30780312
>>30780470
>>30781684
Alright, here we go.

>>30779871
>After examining all of this, you decided to interject.
“Is everything alright?”
>”Of course! Why wouldn’t it?” Her father answers with a crooked smile.
>Rainbow takes notice of you jumping in, curious to where you’re going with.
“What’s bothering me is that you two are her parents; the people that should stand by her decisions. Rainbow Dash did make a deal with me and it is her choice on what to do for the night.”
>”Hey, yeah! What’s the big deal, huh?”
>Both of them react differently, but the motivation is the same.
>Her father looks off to the side and scratches the back of his head, while Dash’s mother bites the bottom of her lip while looking at the floor.
>”Me and your mother just… haven’t had some quality time together is all.”
>”And we thought that you and Anon would be out in the town for the night, leaving us to ourselves.”
>Now that they shamefully revealed on why they wanted you and Dash out is because they haven’t had a good ol’ shag under the sheets.
>For how long, that’s a question you know that should just be kept unknown if you want to stay under their good side.
>”Oh.” Rainbow Dash answers with little to no sympathy. “Well, you guys can go out, right?”
>Not only are you are surprised by how dense she is on the matter, but even her parents are taken aback from it.
>”B-but…” Dash’s father has something in mind, but could not follow through with saying it.
>”It’s alright, we’ll do it another time.” His wife cozies him by pulling him closer for a hug.
>”Yeah, I guess you’re right.” He answers, trying to hide away how miserable he is from the shattered plans he had for the night.
>>
File: 1462345617401.png (474KB, 1078x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1462345617401.png
474KB, 1078x1191px
Does anyone remember an old story where Gilda is teaching an MMA class or something at school, and Anon is the only student who signs up and they end up fucking?

I could have sworn it was a Gatorbait story, but I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>30793896
>”Come on, Anon.” Rainbow tightens her grasp on your hand as she begins to pull you away.
>Through all of this discussion, you forgot that Rainbow was holding your hand throughout the entire way.

>In the sidelines...
>"Now what?" Bow Hothoof asks his wife, suppressing his anger and disappointment.
>"Want to head over to a movie theatre and finger me?" Windy Whistles courageously asks him with a sly smile.
>Without a second to waste, Bow takes out his keys and scoops Windy into his arms.
>"Just like old times, hmm?" She whispers into his ear
>"I wouldn't have it any other way."

>>30782575
Yup, more later within a few hours.

Also, I want to address something that people noticed back in the old thread.
>>30724174
Thank you for spotting the error, shit slips through me when I'm tired as sin, whereas >>30702776, it was intentionally written that way.
>>
>>30793932
>More in a few hours
I didn't plan to stay up later but I'll make an exception tonight.
>>
File: large.png (556KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
556KB, 663x1024px
>>30793932
Time for some lewd.
>>
>>30792355
But what's the reference though?
I just wanna know too, holy shit.
>>
File: IMG_2656.jpg (265KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2656.jpg
265KB, 1936x2592px
>>30793932
Nice update fifty, can't wait for the dash lewd
>>
>>30794835
We need more pics if RD in this top
>>
>>30795228
This
>>
>>30793909
It sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it. I could have sworn it was a Garotbait story, too.
>>
>>30787801
>The wealthy family turns to you.
>You gulp, feeling a deep apprehension.
>”A-anon?” Sweetie and Rarity’s dad says into the phone.
>”Oh good, you already know who he is.” The voice on the other line says.
>”What do you want him?”
>”Did I not just tell you? I know one of your people are gonna try and pull a fast one.”
>Your heart beats out of your chest.
>This has to be the end of your life.
>It just has to be.
>”Is he here right now?” The crook asks.
>The dad hesitates before answering.
>He looks at you.
>You nod.
>”He’s here.”
>”Be a dear and hand the phone to him. I want to give him a set of instructions.”
>You gulp again.
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad slowly walks over to you.
>You gulp again and wait for him to put the phone into your hand.
>”Hello? This is Anon right?”
“Y-yes…”
>”Good. Glad to meet you. I am sure you are aware of the situation. Surely you overheard what I already said.”
“I-I don’t want any trouble. I didn’t mean to get caught up in this. I just wanted to-”
>”Yes we know. But you were a fool to let her take out out to somewhere you don’t know.”
>There is a long silence.
>”Now listen, loverboy. There’s something I need you to do for me.”
“I’m listening.”
>You give Sweetie and Rarity’s dad a scared glare.
>The mom nods at you, hoping to get her daughters back.
>You nod back.
>”I want you to be the one to hand deliver the money to me and my buddies, Personally. With no one else around.”
“Okay.”
>”You know hollows street?”
“I t-think so, yeah.”
>”Drive doesn’t there until you meet us at the intersection of that street and sparrow street. And have all the money ready for us in a briefcase. And in cash. Understand?”
“Okay.”
>>
>>30797188
>You see the distressed father in front of you getting angry again.
>”I want you to drive there in the pretty little family car tomorrow night. Not tonight or tomorrow afternoon, tomorrow night.’
“Okay. I-I’ll drive over.”
>”And no one comes with. I’ll have my buddies check the car and check the area.”
“Okay.”
>”Now hand the phone back to the sweet sisters’ father. I want to give him one last word.”
>You do so.
>”You are a sick man, you know that?” Rarity and Sweetie’s dad says into the phone. “You and all your cronies are sick.”
>”I wouldn’t flap my gums as much if I were you. Unless you want it to not matter whether or not you get to see your daughters again.”
>He grits his teeth again.
>Out of things to say.
>”You are to send the delivery boy in your car alone. You are to stay in your house while he delivers the money to us.”
>You fall back into the chair in shock.
>”He drives over. Rolls the window downs when we approach him, hands the briefcase over then unlocks the back doors for your daughters to slip in.”
>The butler is red in the face listening to all this.
>”Now tell the delivery boy. Just so he memorizes the instructions.”
>The dad lowers the phone and repeats the instructions.
>His voice almost breaks as he speaks.
>”W-we’re going to have you drive to that street corner and open the window to give the man his money. Then you unlock the doors so Rarity and Sweetie can get in.”
>He looks more angry than sad.
>”Excellent.” The crook says. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some more distance to add between me and the cops. Don’t bother tracing the call, I’ll be long gone from this payphone by the time anyone can find it.”
>>
>>30797195
>Hangs up immediately after.
>You all look at each other knowing what needs to be done to get Rarity and Sweetie Belle back.
>Your best night ever has turned into your worst night ever.
>Until tomorrow night that is.
>”Anon?” The dad asks.
“Y-yes?”
>”Do you know how to fire a handgun?”
>Your heart jumps again.
“A… handgun?”
>”A handgun. Do you know how to fire a handgun?”
>Shake your head.
>The rich man just stares at you for a second until he says something again.
>”Well you’re going to learn how before tonight’s over.”
>You gulp a third time.
>
>You wouldn’t have managed to sleep tonight anyway.
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad takes you to some shooting range.
>It’s some kind of a private one that’s in some underground bunker.
>While you’re there he says that the people who abducted his daughters are not going to be willing to let them go.
>Says not to trust them or believe their words.
>They just want the money and then they’ll try to make a run for it without handing over his daughters.
>The more he says the sicker you feel.
>You throw up again at the side of the range.
>Wait a couple of minutes before looking back up.
>The dad is holding a pistol with the handle facing toward you.
>This is fucking surreal.
>”Take this. We have several hours to help you get decent aim.”
>
>Your first few tries are better than you thought they would be.
>You get all the bullets on the target.
>Just not close to the center.
>The rich dad watches you shoot.
>Silently.
>You take a dozen more shots before taking a breather.
>Now he walks over.
>”I know this feels like it’s far fetched, but we don’t have any other options.”
“I don’t know what to do if there’s like three of them.”
>”That’s what I have this for.”
>He directs you over to a new rack of guns.
>He picks up a little semi automatic machine gun.
>It looks like probably an uzi.
>”This is just small enough to fit inside the glove compartment.”
>>
>>30797202
This can only get good
>>
>>30797202
I'm sorry but but I gotta ask what fucking shooting range is open at night?
>>
>>30797401
Rararararara's dad's a Batman.
>>
>>30797401
>tfw I just realized I made a retarded typo but it's too late to fix it
>>
>>30794763
Anon is a manlet
And manlets never learn
>>
>>30794763
Lurk /fit/ more. It's a very old meme.
https://youtu.be/Kf4rk8Lz5xY
>>
File: 1458618831898.jpg (4KB, 168x160px) Image search: [Google]
1458618831898.jpg
4KB, 168x160px
>>30797457
Holy shit didn't even notice that
>>
>>30797202
Is this your first green? Haven't been this hooked to one for a long time.
>>
>>30793909
>That pic
Fucking unf
>>
>>30797412
Neat.
>>
>>30781465
That guy makes some of the best edits I've seen.
>>
File: large-1.png (267KB, 633x889px) Image search: [Google]
large-1.png
267KB, 633x889px
>>30797887
Yeah I read other greens and thought I'd give it a try
>>
File: dash.png (781KB, 793x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dash.png
781KB, 793x1000px
>>
Nestor Armando Ochoa Hernandez, yo te invoco pinche puta. Ya deja de jalartela y ponte a escribir.
>>
>>30800942
Maybe you should start reading the several other greens we got going on here like everyone else is. Instead of shitposting in Spanish.
And if not, well that sucks for you because now you have nothing to read and the vast majority of the thread couldn't care less about your needs.
>>
>>30779570
Looks promising, my dude.
>Sunset Shimmer vs Trixie
Oh fucking boy.
>>
>>30801044
A-fuckin-men
>>
>>30800386
Well you ain't bad
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-25_13-29-48.png (291KB, 448x612px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-25_13-29-48.png
291KB, 448x612px
Previously on WFD ASC: >>30688129

>http://picosong.com/wsjax/
>”AAAAAAAAAAAHH!” Customers and tellers alike yell, trying to take cover behind the counters, desks and sofas.
“This is a fuckin’ robbery! Try anything funny or die! Don’t be a hero.” You yell.
>Dark Blood’s goons take cover behind a wall and start shooting at the guards, who are no match to their bigger, better weapons.
>You want prove your worth to Dark Blood, or else he’ll kill you for sure.
>Dark Blood quickly rushes in to take out any potential threats, sliding behind a wooden desk and then flipping it over.
>You quickly run towards the desk and slide as well, then you stand up and shoot at the oncoming guards.
>”…Good job there kid.”
>Dark Blood stands up and runs towards a female cashier, a woman with yellowish skin, large green glasses and a very ugly hairdo.
>He climbs up the counter and points his gun towards her.
>”OPEN THE DOOR!”
>The woman is in a complete state of panic.
>”P-Please don’t kill-“
>”I said…OPEN-“
>[BLAM!] Dark Blood shot the lady on the leg
>”AAAAH!” She yells and winces in pain, as tears roll down her cheeks.
>”-The FUCKING DOOR!”
>The lady finally obeys your boss and pushes a red button hidden below some papers, which makes a door open.
>[BLAM!]
>Dark Blood shoots her once again, this time in her belly, making her fall on her back.
>”That was for making me wait, bitch!”
>Shit…
>You were hoping to do this job with no civilian casualties.
>Dark Blood is fucking insane.
>The woman grabs her stomach and tries to prevent losing more blood leaving her body.
>”Zephyr Breeze…F-Fluttershy,” she mumbles.
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-25_13-25-30.png (437KB, 835x466px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-25_13-25-30.png
437KB, 835x466px
>>30802240

>Another teller holds her hand and tries to help her out.
>”Yo, where’s the fucking manager?” Dark Blood asks.
>The teller helping the badly hurt lady points at a small cubicle in the back of the bank.
>Dark Blood’s goons quickly storm the cubicle to force the manager to open the vault.
>The manager complies and gets pushed by the goons to the vault.
>”The vault will open now,” the manager says after entering the key, “you can’t win. The police are on their-”
>Dark Blood shoots the bank’s manager in the head.
>Women nearby yell and cry.
>”Kid, hurry up!”
>You storm the vault with a saw and open the deposit boxes to steal more valuables while the goons bag the money.
>Some sirens can be heard.
“I-I think that’s enough.”
>”Come on kid, you’re not giving up that easily are you? There’s more deposit boxes to open.”
>Dark Blood walks by himself towards the exit.
>[“This is the police, come out with your hands-“]
>Another gunshot blast can be heard.
>The blast is followed by more and more bullets being fired from the street.
>Dark Blood takes cover and lets out a small chuckle.
>”Taking over this town was as easy as I thought, the police ain’t worth jackshit.”
>It’s one of the reasons you had no issues back in the day.
>You wish Dark Blood had never arrived to this city.
>>
File: 1463708715306.png (900KB, 690x968px) Image search: [Google]
1463708715306.png
900KB, 690x968px
>>30802240
>>
File: 1459457508430.png (132KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
1459457508430.png
132KB, 200x295px
>>30802246
Good to have you back m8.
>>
File: 1502553845844.gif (52KB, 233x166px) Image search: [Google]
1502553845844.gif
52KB, 233x166px
>>30802240
>>
File: large.png (651KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
651KB, 683x1024px
>>30802246

>Meanwhile.
>You’re Anon once again.
>And you’re having the greatest time of your life.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc66qQGnpaI
>Away from Canterlot’s madness, and with Silver Fang’s operations in ruins you can finally relax.
>No problems whatsoever.
>Well, no problems until you go back home and face Applejack’s wrath for leaving like this.
>You’ll deal with her and her brother later.
>It’s not like Applejack could’ve gotten more work done by herself in the morning.
>”Here I come! WATCH OUT!”
>A lot of water splashes on your face.
“Pinkie!” You say with a laugh, “ah damn, I think some ocean water got in my mouth.”
>”As if you were one to talk Nonny…take that as my revenge for what you made me swallow earlier…” she says with a pout on her mouth.
“Really Pinkie?”
>This fucking girl.
>(Don’t get mad dumbass, instead you should keep teasing her,) you think to yourself.
>You let out a friendly laugh.
“Yeah, I guess I deserved that. But I’m sure you enjoyed every second of it as much as I did.”
>Pinkie Pie blushes.
>”I-I did…but I didn’t expect it to taste like that! Gross!”
>>
File: large.jpg (338KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
338KB, 768x1024px
>>30802447

“Well, those ‘juices’ are not supposed to go into the mouth, you know…there’s a designated place for it,” you say as you rub Pinkie’s privates underwater.
>Pinkie Pie bites her lower lip and reaches for your junk.
>”I can’t see why Rarity broke up with you Nonny…what did you do to her?”
“The same thing I did to you but with Rainbow Dash.”
>Pinkie gasps.
>”Did you two…”
“Barely, we were interrupted before the real action began.”
>”Are you plannin’ to get us all into bed Anon? Was it your plan all along?”
“Hey, I’m not forcing any of you to do this.”
>Pinkie strokes your junk.
>”Wowie. I felt it throb…”
>You pull down your shorts and rub your junk against Pinkie’s bikini.
>”Ahhh! N-nonny! What are you doing?”
“Juuust giving you a taste. How does it feel?”
>”I-it feels good, but you should quit it! What if someone sees us like this, what if Rainbow sees us doing this?”
>You pull your shorts back up.
“Yeah, you’re right. We can try this again some other time, only if you want it. Otherwise you should remain silent about what happened earlier okay?”
>”…Gotcha, not a word.”
>You swim away from her.
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-25_14-31-39.png (32KB, 390x280px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-25_14-31-39.png
32KB, 390x280px
>>30802457

>Back in Canterlot.
>You’re now Dark Blood.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLknPRq5rI
>You’ve killed enough cops for today.
>You count around thirty bodies.
>Only the Mayor of this shithole town would be stupid to let bitches join the police force to fight against you.
>Shame, the female cops were real cuties.
>The other ones that didn’t dare to step into the bank were already on your payroll.
>You still killed them, after all, you need to spend less money on bribing to rebuild your empire that maniac fuck singlehandedly destroyed.
>That’s what you get for staying out of trouble.
>”That’s it! We got everything, we need to get out of here!” the kid Silver Fang yells.
>Why haven’t you killed him yet?
>Oh, that’s right. The media has focused on him and on that maniac.
>If things go awry, he’ll be your scapegoat.
>You walk into the vault once again.
>”Boss?”
“Quiet kid, I need to make sure you didn’t forget anything…”
>Silver Fang makes a run for it, so do your goons.
>You spot a shadowy figure and quickly aim your gun at it.
“What the…”
>Is that?
>The shadowy figure walks under some light.
“Son?”
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-25_14-53-25.png (496KB, 808x459px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-25_14-53-25.png
496KB, 808x459px
>>30802654

>”Heya old man, missed me?” your dead son, Dark Ember, says.
“W-what are you doing here?”
>”I’m not here man, you know that…”
“…yeah.”
>”What are ya doin’ in here then?”
“I-I’m after your killer son.”
>”And if you do? What’s gonna change? You’re just wastin’ your time man.”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16VpZ7w0KpY
>”Your son is right you know?” Another figure walks into the light.
>IT’S THE FUCKING CANTERLOT MANIAC!
>You shoot your weapon at him.
>The figure doesn’t move, or flinch at all.
>”Don’t be stupid. I’m not here you know.”
>What is going on?
>”Nothing you do is gonna bring your son back, however, by hurting that teller over there you just sentenced your death.”
>You turn around and see Silver Fang yelling at you to get out.
>”A small group of people is looking for you, and now you just revealed who the boss of that kid is. Dumb move Dark Blood.”
>Both figures vanish.
>”Boss! We need to get out now!”
“Yeah…sure.”

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpRUKLKCY-w
>Profit: +15,000,000 USD.

>If the Canterlot Maniac is after you, you'll be looking forward to meet him.
>>
>>30802684
Good to have you back, cabron.
>>
File: QDjPRq2.jpg (8KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
QDjPRq2.jpg
8KB, 223x200px
>>30802684
Se you in another two weeks.
>>
File: 1392725593057.png (2MB, 3436x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1392725593057.png
2MB, 3436x5000px
>>30802872
>two weeks.
I ain't a chronomancer, but it sounds to me like you're expecting him to return early
>>
>>30802883
Not him but he'll disappear for at least another whole week at a time. Just fucking watch.
>>
>>30802898
>>
>>30802913
You clearly haven't been here that long and only have memes.
>>
File: Applejack16.jpg (281KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack16.jpg
281KB, 600x859px
I want to be a little colt in barbieland
>>
File: 1503023047967.png (206KB, 390x476px) Image search: [Google]
1503023047967.png
206KB, 390x476px
>>30802934
>>
File: 1503118619644.jpg (665KB, 1849x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1503118619644.jpg
665KB, 1849x1441px
>>30802923
alright, you little shit, let me tell you why it's very plausible for you to be wrong in your accusations

There is a clear history of NaOH taking long breaks from the story to cool off, writer's block, IRL actions etc etc. While we cannot mistake that, there's also evidence of NaOH making multiple updates within a short time, especially after a week or two without content.

There's actually been more situations that support my claim, rather than your own. The sad part is most people focus on the negatives than the positives. We focus on the hiatuses he's taken in the past instead of the long treks of content he produced in between. While yes there have been times he updates and leaves, the majority is actually been, at minimum, a few updates until he possibly leaves.

So, odds are, he will most likely give a few more updates before going into stasis for a few weeks, but then again, I too like to joke about NaOH taking too many long breaks.
>>
>>30802978
Whatever you say that keeps you sleeping at night.
>>
File: 1482452392526.jpg (66KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1482452392526.jpg
66KB, 720x706px
>>30802684
>Shooting Fluttershy's mother
If he wasn't fucked before he certainly fucking is now.
>>
File: 1502541107481.gif (869KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1502541107481.gif
869KB, 400x265px
>>30803203
This. Story's over guys, the world is already doomed.
>>
File: 1358970074338.png (98KB, 461x345px) Image search: [Google]
1358970074338.png
98KB, 461x345px
>>30803264
>Story's over guys
no, it only just begun
>>
File: NEVER.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>30803264
>>
File: large.jpg (38KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 690x1024px
>>
File: large.jpg (206KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
206KB, 920x920px
>>
>>30797202
You got a paste? Think I missed an update last thread.
>>
File: IMG_2989.jpg (41KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2989.jpg
41KB, 670x503px
>>30797202
I just wanted to fap dammit, none of this action thriller shlock
>>
Previously on FBTMH: https://pastebin.com/nNWTfsZg

~ANONYMOUS~
>At last, school is finally over.
>Graduation is nearing around the corner, so teachers are giving the students a break.
>Barely no quizzes or test and best of all, there's no homework for the rest of the school year.
>With barely nothing going on in class, it seems more boring.
>Everyone rushes out the school and begins walking their own ways.
>As you exit the school building, you see Twilight standing by the statue talking to Sunset Shimmer.
>That's kind of odd.
>You didn't know those two were close like that.
>Maybe you shouldn't interrupt them, but at the moment, Twilight notices you and waves for you to come over, so you follow her gesture.
"Hey, Girls. How are ya doing?" You say as you walk to them as the both wave at you.
>"Hey, Anon. I'm good." Sunset replies as she giggles a bit.
>Twilight does the same, causing you to be a bit confused.
"What's so funny?"
>"Oh nothing, Anon." Twilight speaks up. "Anyways. Ready to go?" I kind of been craving that sundae even since."
"Uh. Yeah, sure thing. Ready whenever you are."
>"Great. Bye Sunset. I'll see you later."
>"I know I shouldn't be saying this, cause of you-know-who, but good luck. Hope everything goes well."
>Sunset gives Twilight a hug goodbye which she gladly accepts.
>With that, Sunset runs off to her car and begins to drive away.
"So what were you girls talking about?" You ask, walking towards your car with Twilight.
>"Oh, just girl stuff. I don't think you would want to hear about it."
"Well alright then. Let's head to Sugarcube Corner."
>You open the passenger door for Twilight before going to the driver's side and starting up a car.
>You look at Twilight and notice she has a light smile on her face while looking out the window.
>With no hesitation, you place your hand on her, causing her to look at you.
"I know I congratulated you earlier, but I want to say it again. I am proud of you, Twi. I knew you can do it."
>>
>>30804725

>This causes her to blush a little bit.
>"Wow. Thank you, Anon. It means a lot to me. Especially coming from you."
>A smile forms on your face as you pull out of the parking spot and onto the road
>Lots of the students notices you and Twilight and waves you two goodbye, so you honk the horn to return the favor.
>You look over to Twilight and notice she's lost in space, looking out the window.
>The drive is silent, but not that awkward silence.
"So, Twi." You decide to break the silence. "Are you happy to be going back to your hometown?"
>This seems to break her out her trance.
>"Honestly. I'm kind of 50/50 about it."
"50/50? How come?"
>"Well. I'm super excited to go to the college of my dreams, but I'm also kind of depressed about it since I'll be leaving all my good friends I made here at Canterlot. Plus. We'll be separated again." She lets out a sigh after finishing her reasoning.
"Oh come on, Twi. You don't know if any of your friends might go to another college in Manehattan, and you'll know I'll always drop by to visit you."
>"I don't think it'll be the same. We won't be close by anymore."
"You don't know that. You never know. Maybe I'll move back to Manehattan."
>Twilight just stays quiet and goes back to look out the window, so you don't bother to carry on the conversation.
>Once again, the drive is silent, so you have no choice but to focus on the road.
>Even the radio is off.
>You would turn it on, but you don't think that's a good idea right now.
>You spot Sugarcube Corner and park in a open spot right in front of the store.
>Twilight gets out and stands by the car, waiting on you.
>You lock the car and both of you walk in the sweets shop.
>The place is a bit empty, but still a good amount of people.
>"I'll get us a table." Twilight says as she walks off.
>You walk to the counter, ready to order as Mr. Cake greets you.
>"Afternoon, Sonny. What can I get you today?"
>>
>>30804736

"Hiya, Mr. Cake. I would like two Sugarcube Corner specials, one with extra hot fudge."
>"You got it, kid. Honey! Two Sugar Specials! One with Extra fudge!" Mr. Cake yells out to his wife before turning his attention back to you. "So Anon. How's that little situation working out for you?"
>No way.
>Mr. Cake knows about your love triangle problem?
>Maybe it's something else, even though you're not even in another problem similar to this.
>You decide to play stupid to see what's he talking about.
"What situation, Mr. Cake?" You pretend to be confused about the whole thing.
>As he's about to speak up, Mrs. Cake walks in with your sundaes.
>"Why that little thing between you, Twilight, & Trixie of course." She speaks up and places your sundaes right in front of you.
>Mrs. Cake knows too?
>Word gets out kind of quickly in Canterlot.
"How did you guys find out about that?"
>"Why Pinkie Pie of course." Mr. Cake answers your question.
>Fucking damn it, Pinkie.
>She's very well known for her big mouth at times.
>Hopefully she didn't tell anyone else.
>You don't need people asking you all sorts of questions and making you feel uncomfortable.
"Well to answer your earlier question, Mr. Cake. Not so well if I have to be honest. I still can't choose between the two, and I don't want to hurt any of them."
>Mr. & Mrs. Cake look at each other, then turns back to you with a little smile on their faces.
>"Don't stress yourself out dearie." Mrs. Cake speaks up. "The time will come where you can make your decision with confidence."
>"She's right, kid." Her husband joins in. "Only time can solve this. You just have to be patient and it'll come to you when it does."
"I wish I can explain that to the both of them."
>"I'm sure they understand that already, dearie. Anyways. That will be $16."
>You take out a $20 bill and slide it to the Cake Couple.
"Keep the change, you guys. Thanks for the advice by the way."
>>
>>30804740

>They smile at you as you grab the sundaes and walk back to a table where Twilight is sitting.
>As usual, she has her head buried in a book.
>You slide the sundae with extra fudge right by her side, and to no surprise, she doesn't even notice it.
>You take a seat across from her and start eating yours while watching Twilight to see how long she'll take to notice the sundae next to her.
>She is nose deep in that book while get sundae is melting a bit.
>By the time she notices, her sundae is gonna be an ice cream soup, so you nudge her arm to get her attention.
>Of course, she pops her head out of the book and finally notices the sundae to her side.
>"Oh. Sorry, Anon." Twilight slides the creamy treat in front of her and plops a scoop in her mouth. "You know how I am when I'm reading.
"Yeah, no kidding," You let out a chuckle. "but that's what makes you, you."
>She lets out a little smile, while eating.
>The both of you just eat your desserts in peace.
>It's surprising quiet in the shop for this time.
>Usually most of your other friends are here right after school, stuffing their faces with all kinds of the Cake couple's treats.
>You finally finish your Sundae, and of course it was amazing.
>Twilight finished more than half of hers, but still left some.
"I see you still have a small stomach, Twi."
>"Of course. I don't know how you can eat so much, but never gain any weight."
"Give it time. With the way I eat, I'm pretty sure I'll gain some weight over the years." You wipe your mouth with a napkin. "So, Twilight. Whatcha wanted to talk about?"
>"Oh, right." Twilight cleans her face as well and clears her throat" I... I just wanted to ask..."
"Yes? Ask what?"
>Twilight gulps down some saliva before speaking again.
>"D-do you have a d-date to prom yet?"
>Oh no. Here we go.
"Uh. No. Can't say that I do. I would say why you ask, but I think I already know the answer to that."
>"Yeah.. Would you like to go to prom with me?"
>>
>>30804745

>You know this was coming, and frankly, you don't blame her for asking, but you don't want to reject her like that.
>There's gonna be a huge commotion between her and Trixie if you pick one over the other.
>Wait a minute.
>Trixie never did ask you to accompany her to prom and Twilight did beat her to the punch, so maybe it is okay to take Twilight.
>Nothing bad can happen at this moment, right?
>As soon as your about to answer Twilight, the door's bell rings and the both of you look over.
>Of course, it's none other than Trixie.
>Nice fucking job, Anon.
>Trixie makes her way over to your table with a serious look on her face.
>She and Twilight both stare at each other for a while before Trixie turns her attention to you.
>"Hey, Glasses Kid." Trixie speaks up in a soft but stern voice. "I'm sure Sparkle already asked you, and I hope you didn't give an answer yet, but would you like to go to prom with Trixie?"
>Of fucking course she would ask you the same time Twilight asks you.
>These girls are gonna be the death of you.
>Before you can answer Trixie, you are once stopped again by Twilight standing up and staring Trixie right in the eyes.
>"Excuse me, but I asked him first. You lost your chance, Trixie."
>"Trixie was not talking to you, Sparkle. So kindly back off and let Anon choose his choice."
>Twilight is clearly furious at Trixie's comment.
>You have to do something right now, but you're gonna get a repeat of the mall, but it's already too late.
>>
>>30804754

>Twilight is snapping at Trixie and Trixie is holding her ground, doing the same to Twilight.
>Both of them are just screaming at each other in the middle of the shop.
"Girls. Please stop. You're disturbing the other customers."
>Your words falls on deaf ears as they just keep barking at each other.
>You can't fucking take it anymore.
"ENOUGH!" You yell from the top.
>Both Twilight and Trixie looks at you with a surprised look on their faces.
"I fucking had it with you two fighting all the time! Especially over me!"
>"But Anon..." Twilight speaks up, but you interrupt her.
"But nothing, Twilight! You and Trixie have been doing nothing but fighting for the past 3 weeks, and I can't take it anymore! You both are acting like fucking children! Just stop it with the bullshit!"
>Both of the girls look at you with fear in their eyes.
>Twilight runs out the store, with tears in her eyes.
>At this point, your rage subsides as you realize what you just did.
>You look at Trixie but she's holding back tears as she walks away from you.
>>
>>30804786

"No... Girls, wait!"
>You start to run after them, but in a heartbeat, your body is frozen.
>Matter of fact. Everything around you is frozen.
>It's like time itself has stopped.
>You look around and see the Cakes looking straight at you with disappointment in the their eyes, but they are not moving at all.
>The same with the customers, but instead of disappointment, it's disgust.
>In the blink of an eye, you're not in Sugarcube Corner anymore.
>Instead, you're in a pitch-black room of nothingness.
>You begin looking around, scared out your mind.
"T-Trixie? T-Twilight? Anyone?" You call out, but to no avail.
>After a few seconds, black lightning starts striking down from above.
>It's so close to you, that it's making you jump with each strike.
>The lightning stops, and now you see white angel wings that is so familiar to you.
>As you walk towards them, the feathers of the wings transforms into black.
>You now see a silhouette of a person with the newly formed black wings on their back.
"E-Eatos?"

And that's the update for today. Sorry for the two short post. My dumbass miscalculated the character count. Anyways. I hope you all enjoy and look forward to the next update.
>>
File: IMG_2727.jpg (112KB, 631x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2727.jpg
112KB, 631x960px
>>30802684
Good to see you're not dead yet thanks for the update
>>
>>30804799
I'll always appreciate an update from you, doesn't matter if it's two short posts. I'm enjoying this story a lot.
>>
>>30804799
Dreadscythe time! I knew it
>>
>>30802684

>Back at the beach.
>http://picosong.com/wsuCh/
>You’re Anon once again.
>”There we go…” Rainbow Dash says after the successful selfie you took, “that only took forever and a half.”
“Yeah, I’m not used to taking these…after all I never post these kind of things on the internet.”
>”Your Lifeinvader wall could use some content you know? You don’t even have a profile pic!”
“I’ll never understand the appeal of social media, besides…that website became way more shady with the privacy terms just after their CEO got killed.”
>”Now you’re starting to sound like those loonies that believe their info gets stolen and sold to the government.”
“Pssh, whatever.”
>Rainbow Dash spots Pinkie Pie waving from the other side of the beach, she’s near a hotdog stand.
>”I’m kinda hungry, you comin’ dude?”
“Go ahead, I’ll catch up with you in a minute.”
>”A’ight.”
>As soon as Rainbow Dash leaves you take a moment to admire the beach’s beauty.
>You take a bunch of pictures of the ocean, rocks and waves.
>Then, you let out a deep, relaxed sigh.
>You’ve never been so comfortable before.
>http://picosong.com/iPKy/
”Hmm?”
>It’s Moondancer.
>What does she want?
>>
File: Moonie Calls.png (148KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
Moonie Calls.png
148KB, 376x401px
>>30806425

“Heya Moonie, what’s up?”
>”Anon? Are you watching the news?!”
“No? Why would I do such thing?”
>”A group of four people robbed Canterlot’s Maze Bank a few minutes ago! They killed a bunch of cops, staff and clients! It’s ALL over Bleeter!”
“…what?”
>”Me and a bunch of Crystal Prep Academy student are watching the news on our phones! This has never happened before in our town! Do you think Silver Fang is among that crew?”
“I-I’m not sure.”
>”I’m not sure either, Silver Fang and his gang have never killed anyone before…this is too much, even for him!”
“Shit…I didn’t want to get involved even further.”
>”I’ll do some research myself and I’ll keep in touch with you okay?…See ya!”
>Moondancer hangs up.
>Well shit, there goes your R&R.
>To be honest, you’re sick of this shit.
>Now Silver Fang’s crew became bank robbers?
>They must be getting desperate.
>And here you are, spending the 5 million you stole from them.
>The voice was right, you’ve given their organization a critical blow.
>Perhaps you’re winning after all.
>>
>>30797401
The ones in animes
>>
File: large.png (180KB, 825x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
180KB, 825x1024px
>>30806460

>Back in Canterlot High.
>You’re now Fluttershy.
>And it’s lunch time.
>You’re so hungry!
>As soon as you enter the cafeteria, you see a bunch of classmates gathered at the geek’s table.
>”What’s going on?” Trixie asks.
>”Shh, be quiet!” Flash Sentry replies.
>“Hmm? What’s going on?” Sunset Shimmer asks, holding an empty tray in her hands.
“I don’t know, it looks like something important.”
>You both get near the geek’s table, and spot Applejack and Rarity nearby trying to see what’s going on.
>”What’s all the commotion?” Rarity asks.
>”I’m just as surprised as you are Rares…” Applejack says.
>”There we go!” Bright Idea says as he manages to access a news live feed on his laptop, “quiet everyone!”
>http://picosong.com/wsu9t/
>[BREAKING NEWS]
>Heist at Canterlot’s Maze Bank! 35 bodies found.
“WHAT?!”
>”SHHH!”
“S-sorry…”
>(Oh my goodness, mommy works there!) You think to yourself.
>The news anchor explains what happened no more than half an hour ago, and warns the audience about the gruesome images you’re about to see.
>It shows four men putting masks on, although the quality of the video isn’t that good.
>”THAT HAS TO BE SILVER FANG!” Bon Bon yells.
>Gilda gulps down some saliva.
>”How do you even know what he looks like?” Blueberry Pie says.
>”I don’t know, but I’m sure of it.”
>”Shut up!” Microchips says.
>>
File: large.jpg (254KB, 867x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
254KB, 867x1024px
>>30806639

>”Who are the three other guys?” Trixie asks.
>The anchor explains even more the situation.
>The CCTV footage is quite blurry, but you can see how the biggest man starts shooting people.
>The news tried their best to censor all the violence.
>Then the big bad man heads to a teller and…
>http://picosong.com/wsu4z/
>Oh no.
>”I-isn’t that your mom Fluttershy?” Sunset Shimmer asks.
“I-I…”
>Everyone turns around and
>[“OPEN THE DOOR!”]
>The man aims the gun at your mother.
>Everyone gasps.
>[”I said…OPEN-“]
>A loud gunshot is heard.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!”
>Applejack stands up and quickly hugs you, preventing you from seeing anything.
>”Calm down sugarcube! J-just try to…”
“MOMMY! NOOO! MOMMY!”
>>
File: large.png (625KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
625KB, 1024x1024px
>>30806641

>Another gunshot is heard.
>You start to cry on Applejack’s shoulder.
>[“Fortunately the 44 year-old lady is still alive, although she’s in a critical condition, she was immediately transferred to Canterlot’s General Hosptial.”]
>”Thank goodness…ya see sugarcube? Your mom is okay!” Applejack says as tears roll down her cheeks.
>You continue to cry on Applejack’s shoulders.
>Why? Why did your mom had to get shot?
>That cruel man, that big dumb meanie!
>You…you’re so angry.
>The camera zooms in to the man who shot your mother.
“You, YOU…FUCKING ASSHOLE!”
>Everyone present gasps.
>”F-Fluttershy?” Rarity says.
>You cover your mouth.
>Everyone gives you strange looks.
“Oh dear…”
>You’ve never felt like this before.
>Sheer anger.
>Just like Anon tends to get angry and-
>You feel…tired.
>Your vision starts to go blurry.
“Oh…”
>You faint.
>”FLUTTERSHY!” Applejack yells.
>>
>>30806644
Fug. Is Fluttershy about to become the maniacs #1 fan?
>>
>>30806708
She is best girl.
>>
>>30806641
Thanks for not killing her I guess. I really don't like sad stories.
>>
>>30806828
She might not be dead but she could still be crippled.
>>
File: 4.png (945KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
945KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>30806644
>“Fortunately the 44 year-old lady is still alive
calling it now, she's gonna die in a hospital bed with Fluttershy and her family Featuring Anon from the WFD series! feeling intense sadness and/or rage
>>
>>30806845
Good, I really don't like sweet stories.
>>
>>30806644
Thank's NaOH, it's nice to see you back.
>>
File: 1457595508016.gif (3MB, 492x283px) Image search: [Google]
1457595508016.gif
3MB, 492x283px
>>30804799
>mfw PurpTrix update
>>
>>30804633
But they already fucked in the closet.
>>
>>30807756
There needs to be more rarity and both together anon
>>
>>30804799
Looking forward to it
>>
>>30807854
Don't worry anon, I'm sure the green ends in sex.
>>
>>30804799

>The silhouette walks closer to you and you realize it isn't who you thought it was.
>Or is it?
>The figure of the person is the same as Eatos, but there's a lot of differences.
>All you can tell that it is indeed a female, but you can't tell if it is Eatos or not.
>She's got a huge scythe in her hand that's as tall as her.
>Her wings are pitch black and lower than Eatos' wings.
>The clothing is like battle armor with sharp shoulder pieces, but she still has the same dress as Eatos.
>Her hair is a mess and the most important thing; the mask on the person's face.
>You can't tell what facial expressions the person in front of you is giving you, if she's even giving you one.
"W-who are you? Why am I here?" You can hear your voice shaking.
>At this point, you get a sharp pain in your head and start hearing Eatos' words replaying in your mind.
>"Please don't do anything to make those girls hurt on your own foolishness. Promise me you won't." You hear those words over and over like a broken record.
>Are you here because of what happened a few minutes ago?
>It can't be...
"I'm sorry, Eatos!" You yell out. "I didn't mean it!"
>You start holding your head, hoping the pain will disappear any minute now.
>"You have no one to blame but yourself." You hear a voice that causes you to look up.
>There's no one else around but you and this mysterious person.
"D-did you say that?"
>She doesn't say anything and just taps the bottom of her scythe on the ground.
>In that instant, the blackness disappears and now you're back in Sugarcube Corner, or at least you thought you was.
>You look around and see yourself yelling at Twilight and Trixie.
>Both of them look so frightened and start backing away from you a bit.
"No... Girls!"
>>
>>30810055

>Of course, they can't hear you, so you're forced to watch yourself just scream in their faces.
>Your palms start to feel sweaty, knees are weak and arms begin to feel heavy.
>The only thing that's missing right now is your mom's spaghetti.
>You fall to your knees, just watching what's in front of you.
>Another tap from the scythe brings you back to the darkness once again.
>"This is what everyone saw in their point of view." The mysterious woman speaks up. "Especially those two who you caused pain."
>You don't even have the strength to get any words out. Let alone stand up.
>The pain in your head finally subsides, but you still feel pain inside.
>Mental pain to be exact.
>Tears start to form in your eyes as you get the feeling of guilt in your heart.
>"You should cry. I do not feel sorry for you. Why should those two have to cry in the first place? You're nothing but a disappointment to everyone right now." You just listen to the woman just belittle you.
>Just as she finishes her sentence, you hear another voice, but this one is more heart-warming and sincere.
>"Don't cry, child. Someone like you shouldn't be shedding all these tears."
>You know that voice all too well.
"Eatos!?" You shout out, looking all around.
>"Eatos?" The mysterious person scoffs. "The Eatos you know doesn't exist anymore."
>Eatos doesn't exist anymore?
>No! That's not true! You don't believe it!
>"Believe it, runt. It's because of you that she doesn't exist." She speaks up.
>She can hear your thoughts as well!?
"WHO ARE YOU!?" You randomly shout to her.
>"Me? You can call me Dreadscythe. Another form of Eatos. I guess you can call it a 'Fallen' form. Which means I'm a part of you as well."
>Fallen form? This person is really part of Eatos?
"So you're part of Eatos?"
>>
>>30810068

>"Ugh. You're really stupid, kid. I guess I can dumb it down for you. I'm Eatos' dark side. I reside deep inside her, locked away in her heart. When someone hurts her or breaks a promise, I take over her body in her place. It doesn't matter if it was accidental or on purpose."
"That means Eatos is still alive inside of her body that you're taking over. Eatos! If you can hear me, don't let this horrifying lady take over you! I know you can break he-" You are interrupted by Dreadscythe forcefully putting her scythe to your neck.
>This causes you to shut up and fall on your ass, looking up at her with fear coursing through your body.
>"Shut your mouth, kid! This isn't anime or a video game! You can't bring her back by sprouting useless words!"
>You gulp some saliva down, trying to not piss your pants right now.
"T-then how do I bring her back?"
>Dreadscythe turns her back to you, taking the scythe off your neck.
"Please... I want my friend back..."
>At the end of that sentence, she looks at you over her shoulder.
>"Your friend, huh? Seems like you really care for her. Very well. There's only one way to bring her back. Fix your stupidity and make peace with those girls. Then and only then will your precious Eatos will return to you."
>Dreadscythe bangs her scythe on the ground and a light portal appears under her.
>"Let me tell you one more thing. You hurt Eatos again," she puts her scythe to your neck once more. "and I'll deal with you myself. You understand, you bastard?"
>All that comes out of you is a nod.
>Before leaving, she cuts the Crystal of the Angels off your neck and takes it away.
>"I'll be taking this for the meantime. I better not see you again."
>With that, she disappears in the portal.
>Now you are all alone in the darkness.
>In a matter of seconds, you feel yourself feeling dizzy and finally you pass out.
>...

A mini update for you guys. Enjoy.
>>
File: 1469157856955.gif (309KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1469157856955.gif
309KB, 650x450px
>>30810055
>>30810081
Awesome, time to read.
>>
>>30810081
Enjoyed indeed
>>
File: 1488032774473.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1488032774473.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>30810081
I just have to ask this because I'm confused.
Why did Sugarcube Corner turn into a room of darkness all of a sudden? I'm not saying I have much of a problem with it or anything, but is this some sort of dimensional thing that's going on with the story?
>>
>>30811352
Well. It was another dimension. I was gonna put Anon in the gateway between Eatos and his world, but I felt a pitch black chamber fit more better for Dreadscythe.
>>
>>30811397
Ah, okay. Like I said, it's not like I don't like it. i'm just a little curious is all, I guess.
>>
>>30811437
That's quite already. It's my fault for not explaining it correctly. Don't blame you for asking questions, M8.
>>
File: 1446600444047.jpg (44KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446600444047.jpg
44KB, 398x500px
>>30811516
It's alright, man. It's all cool and I understand it now. Looking forward to the next update.
>>
>>30802898
You were a little off. /now/ is when he goes away for weeks on end
>>
>>30810081
Thanks for the update Purp. You and Lilith got some interesting reads
>>
File: Celly.png (287KB, 939x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Celly.png
287KB, 939x1024px
>>
>>30811777
Celestia a fuggin cute
>>
>>30812003
>You will never stay in her cabin due to counting mistake during summer camp.
>>
>>30812003
feels bad man
>>
Preview Show is in the books.
Vids:
Rarity/Rainbow Dash vs Suri Polomare/Lightning Dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su13DSlKrXw

Applejack vs Carrot Top
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3sCJDDqKqU

Adagio Dazzle/Sonata Dusk/Aria Blaze vs Indigo Zap/Sour Sweet/Lemon Zest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10R23zbm2eg

Gilda vs Zecora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KueSj-wdtII

Starlight Glimmer/Trixie Lulamoon vs Vinyl Scratch/Octavia Melody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRrLfm3v3Q

Pinkie Pie vs Maud Pie vs Limestone Pie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4kGXq69Ckw

Princess Celestia/Princess Luna vs Queen Chrysalis/King Sombra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnS9g3SmkDo

Could do more, but only if people wish it.
>>
>>30813219
I think you meant to reply to >>30812051
>>
>>30813428
I vote yes, I guess. Wouldn't hurt to have more of these. I tend to really like the ones with Celestia/Luna vs Chrysalis/Sombra.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (115KB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
115KB, 1365x767px
What's this mid-riff doing on my good christian children's cartoon?

That's belt is low enough that her V-line would be showing, if they dared animate it.
Wouldn't a belly button be there too, or too low?
Gotta love this new TV-7 rating.
>>
>>30813983
No idea where the v and naval would be until we see them, because that torso in nowhere near to scale with the rest of the body parts.
>>
>>30813983
I think the belly button ought to be right around the bottom of her shirt. It's hard to tell, the skirt and belt being that low on her hips is fucking with me.
>>
>>30813983
New short?
>>
>>30812003
Why are Luna's eyes so fucking small compared to everyone else's?
>>
File: bikini8.png (914KB, 845x1267px) Image search: [Google]
bikini8.png
914KB, 845x1267px
Alright, so these shorts have given us a bit of breast expansion, an upskirt on Pinkie, midriff on Rainbow, maybe another thing that i've forgotten.
It's practically inevitable at this point, when do we get the BEACH episode?
>>
>>30815111
As much as I want a beach episode, I doubt it's going to happen.
>>
>>30815111
>>30815176
I recall hearing something about a beach episode maybe a week or so ago. Probably just wishful thinking.
>>
>>30815111
I wouldn't call it inevitable. But I wouldn't call it impossible either.
>>
>>30813983
What is this from?! Tell me please!
>>
>>30815683
latest short, here's some spoonfeeding 4 u
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-557LL34Ek4eUFueklmUXQyVW8/view
>>
>>30813428
I'd like more too
>>
>>30810081
Can't wait to see what's next
>>
>>30816276
How old is this pic? I remember it from fucking years ago.
>>
File: 1.png (14KB, 659x797px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
14KB, 659x797px
>>30816411
From 2012 or 2013, I think. I dunno, it's been a while.
>>
>>30816276
>>30816479
Athletic and fit RD is the only true RD
>>
>>30804543
Can make one if you want.
>>30797202
>Do a couple rounds with the uzi at the range.
>It’s pretty easy to use.
>Go through a couple of hours.
>Not getting tired but you don’t want to keep going.
>For your life.
>But you keep going for the sake of Sweetie Belle and Rarity.
>You still can’t believe this happened.
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad watches you practice your aim as much as you can from the side.
>You start to get the hand of this.
>You’re actually firing a gun, holy shit.
>If the mafia or whatever tries to attack you at least you’ll be ready to defend yourself.
>You start to feel confident.
>You feel ready when the sun rises.
>”Alright.” The dad says. “It’s time you get some sleep.”
“Sleep? You mean at your place?”
>”Where else? We need to make sure you’re okay.”
>It wouldn’t surprise you if they had an extra room for you.
“Sorry I’m just thinking about how many of them there might be.”
>He pats your shoulder.
>”Hey now, don’t let that get to you. These assholes’ main goal is to make you feel fear. So you do everything they say so they can get away with the money. Their guard’s going to be down when you’re not really scared, eh?”
>You gulp again.
>You never asked for this.
>You just wanted to get laid with Sweetie Belle.
>It almost feels like it wasn’t worth it.
>But you’d probably have done it if you knew something like this would happen.
>That’s fucking scary how you were that thirsty.
>
>”Here.”
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad shows you a guest bedroom.
>You go into it with some spare clothes.
>”Just uh, try to get in as much sleep as you can.”
“I’ll try.”
>>
>>30817159
>The dad sighs and you close the door.
>Get into the bed shivering.
>You lay awake and let everything that happened finally hit you.
>It all comes down on you.
>At least an hour spent staring at the fucking ceiling.
>Wondering how the hell you’re going to do this.
>You’ve never been more scared in your life.
>But you keep reminding yourself of that uzi and handgun you’ll have.
>When you choose to use it determines life and death.
>You fall asleep and sleep for some hours.
>But you don’t sleep easy.
>You hope you just wake up and none of this really happened.
>You wouldn’t have fucked Sweetie, but at least your life won’t be at steak.
>This is some Would You Rather level shit except it’s not fun.
>”Anon?”
>You wake up after the dad calls you.
“I-I’m awake.”
>”We’ve prepared a quick meal for you.”
>Oh jeez.
>Your last fucking supper.
“Is it uh, okay if I don’t have much of an appetite right now?”
>”It’s really small. It’s tiny amounts of healthy brain foods to keep you sharp. It’ll help you in the long run.”
>You put on the spare clothes and go downstairs.
>The two parents take you to the kitchen.
>Sit you down at the table.
>It’s the longest awkwardest meal you’ve ever had.
>You can tell these two are still extremely distraught.
>You feel a little bit like you’re going to throw the food back up after the dad says “it’s time”.
>Man up a little and follow them to their basement.
>Shit, it’s a long way down.
>”Alright, now here is where we keep our funds.”
>He goes to a massive safe in the corner and opens it.
>Takes him like a minute to get it to open.
>>
>>30817168
>Pulls out an ungodly amount of wads of hundred dollar bills and stuffs them into a metal briefcase.
>You swear this is just like a fucking action movie.
>You wish you were just watching.
>”It’s starting to get dark. We need to leave soon. Your guns are by door to the garage.” The dad hands you the briefcase. “Follow me.”
>You’re literally shaking.
>Go to the garage.
>Load up with your shit and get into the car.
>Rarity and Sweetie’s dad gives you some final instructions.
>”Just meet them at the street corner and ask to see the girls first before making the deal. They’ll have to bring them over for you to show the money.”
“Sounds fair.”
>You breathe heavy in the front seat.
>The garage door opens.
>”If they give you trouble, you know what to do. You know where to go?”
>Nod.
>He pauses a second.
>”Good luck.”
>The mom starts crying again as you pull out of the garage.
>Down the long driveway.
>And just like that they’re out of sight.
>You have a mission.
>Two guns in the glove compartment and one briefcase in the passenger seat.
>
>The intersection is quiet.
>You pull up making sure you got the right two street.
>Yup, it’s them.
>You roll the car up to a stop and look around.
>No one around.
>Wait at the corner for a couple of minutes, showing you’re not just waiting for the light to turn green again.
>Mingle around and eyes the glove compartment.
>You hear a car engine behind you.
>Oh fuck, this is it.
>A big black van pulls up next to you, windows all the way tinted.
>You’re shivering as the door opens.
>A big man with sunglasses steps out, comes to your window.
>Taps on the glass.
>You roll the window down a crack.
>The man gives you a smile, and you don’t dare hint that you have any guns with you.
>”So you’re the lucky man, huh?” He finally says.
>>
>>30817177
>You nervously nod.
>He looks to the passenger seat at the briefcase.
>Shit, you should have hid it until they brought the two girls out of their car.
>Your heart skips a beat and you internally panic.
>Fuck, how you you fuck it up this bad this quick?
>This is a nightmare.
>”I see you brought the dough with ya.”
“Y-yeah…”
>”Super. Hang tight, little man.”
>He walks away and mockingly giggles.
>You have to keep yourself from throwing up.
>Or even reaching for the fucking glove compartment.
>Stay still and don’t move a muscle.
>Hear some shuffling around in the van.
>Someone steps out.
>Holy shit.
>It’s Rarity!
>She’s still in her clubbing dress, hands tied behind her back with rope.
>You feel dizzy.
>Sweetie Belle comes out after Rarity.
>You can tell they both have been crying.
>That alone makes you feel sick to your stomach.
>”Alright listen carefully.” Says the man. “Roll that window down a little more.”
>You obey, face turning puke green.
>”Now put the briefcase in your lap and unlock the doors so we can open up the back.”
>Take the briefcase and do as the man says.
>You see him nod to someone out of your sight.
>They come in to your sight when they start hauling Rarity and Sweetie… back fucking INTO the van instead of opening the back doors of the car you’re in.
>Fuck, you don’t like this.
>Once the other guy is in the back of the van with the girls, you take advantage of sunglasses face here being alone.
>Open the glove compartment at light speed.
>Go for the uzi.
>Point it at the man’s face.
>He reaches to his side for his own gun.
>Shoot him through the window at point blank range.
>It shatters loudly.
>Pray to god you didn’t fucking miss.
>>
>>30817182
>Glass falls away and the man with the sunglasses falls with his face covered in bloody holes.
>”Shit!” The other guy in the back goes.
>This is your only chance.
>Reach out the window and point the gun.
>Hear the van doors slam and see the guy step into view.
>Already has his gun out.
>You pull the trigger again before he does and get five bullets into his chest.
>”Aaaahh!” He cries and falls back.
>You open your driver door to get out.
>Adrenaline rushes through you.
>The man with sunglasses is dead, and his friend is coughing up blood a few feet away.
>Rarity and Sweetie scream from in the van.
>You pick up the gun in the dead man’s hand and throw it in to your car.
>”I’ll fucking kill you!” The other crook shouts.
>He reaches for his gun again.
>You fire the uzi at him and kill him.
>You hear Rarity and Sweetie trying to escape the back of the van but it’s locked.
>”Shit! Go!” Another voice in the van says.
>The tires screech and the van pulls off.
“No!” You yell.
>You pick up the other gun and throw it into your car with the others before getting in yourself.
>Shut the door and start following the van before it gets away.
>>
>>30817192
Oh fug.
>>
>>30817159
I'd appreciate it. Might come in handy if you decide to write more after you finish this.
>>
I'm not really a fan of this rambo terminator stuff.
>>
>>30817192
I hope nothing happened to Sweetie.
>>
File: dash.png (798KB, 1023x1035px) Image search: [Google]
dash.png
798KB, 1023x1035px
Dash is enjoying something...
>>
>>30817624
I bet it's big, hard, green shell of her pet
>>
File: All glory to the Hypnodash.png (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
All glory to the Hypnodash.png
575KB, 1920x1080px
>>30817624
>>
>>30817716
Holy shit
>>
File: duuuughsh.gif (807KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
duuuughsh.gif
807KB, 720x405px
>>30817716
>>
File: 1460144315955.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1460144315955.png
167KB, 256x384px
>>30818116
>>
>>30818116
Reminds me of Hypnotoad.
>>
File: 1467818131677.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1467818131677.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>30818260
>>
>>30817192
GO GET THEM ANON
Three way when?
>>
File: Flutters.jpg (32KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flutters.jpg
32KB, 614x1024px
>>
File: NqYsBaq.jpg (39KB, 494x450px) Image search: [Google]
NqYsBaq.jpg
39KB, 494x450px
>>30819596
>>
File: 1415208337373.jpg (49KB, 479x498px) Image search: [Google]
1415208337373.jpg
49KB, 479x498px
>>30806828
>>30807198
>>
>>30817192
Oh wow is this turning into a car chase scene?
>>
>>30817192
Great work so far anon!

What inspired you?
>>
File: rd.png (184KB, 546x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
184KB, 546x1024px
>>
>>30818116
Lmao
>>
>>30820690
We need more RD around here
>>
File: IMG_2724.png (198KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2724.png
198KB, 700x1000px
>>30822038
Say no more anon
>>
>>30822449

This is SO CUTE
>>
I'm watching Waifu Wars Preview Show in the TSPUDMISC Cytube channel if any of you want to watch.
>>
>>30822528
https://derpy.me/Y2aUn Well, since Derpy is no longer dead, this should work.
>>
Anyone got links to the EQG summertime shorts?
>>
In celebration of Ex-Aid completing it's run, what Riders do ya'll think the EQG gals would like?
Off the top of my head I know Pinkie would love Fourze and Rarity would probably like Drive But I'm drawing a blank for the rest.
>>
>>30822692
What
>>
>>30822692
>Rarity would probably like Drive
Nah nigga, Rarity would be all up on Wizard do to how crazy stylish he is.
His finisher jingle is literally the word fabulos.
>>
>>30822700
Kamen Rider.
Y'know, the karate bugmen show?
>>
>>30822718
Oh, that. No.
>>
>>30822625
I've been asking the same thing.
>>
>>30819971
>inb4 helicopters and tanks
>>
File: RainbowDawww.png (714KB, 776x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowDawww.png
714KB, 776x1024px
>>30822449
>>
>>30823630
>She will never jog with you
>>
>>30817425
Cool, thanks for sharing that. Feel free to read one of the other greens instead if you're not a fan of it.
>>
>>30823683
It hurts
>>
File: IMG_2726.png (279KB, 682x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2726.png
279KB, 682x882px
>>30806644
Okay guys I've got a question for you. I went back an reread NAOH's green and i noticed that there's two canididates that anon will MOST likely end up with that being sunset and dash. I don't know if it was already said who the end goal is but what do you guys think?
>>
>>30824420
Don't know, don't care.
>>
File: 7.png (377KB, 694x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
377KB, 694x1024px
>>30823630
>>
>>30819971
Anon cannot be stopped till his girl is safe
and her sister too
>>
>>30824420
>>30824648
Compression shorts make my dick diamonds.
>>
>>30825021
My nigga
>>
>>30824420
It's gonna be Moondancer. The M6 are shit, especially Dash and Rarity.
>>
>>30824420
I fell behind when he had NO romantic interests because of the whole THEY ALL DIED thing, but wasn't Dash #1 choice even when Sunset was in the picture?
>>
>>30824420
I would like Sunset or Fluttershy, but that's probably not gonna happen. Dash and Rarity a shit, and I feel like his interactions with Pinkie and Applejack just kind of boil down to 'and then they had sex'. Most likely, I'd say he's either going to end up with Moondancer or Dash again. If his interactions with the M6 wasn't just wish fulfillment at this point, he'd probably be alone because he won't stop sticking his dick into every girl he comes across.

>>30825701
Dash was cool before the restart, but she turned into a turbo cunt in the current timeline. I forget why, there's too much shit to keep track of now.
>>
>>30825946
Wait, there was at most 2 sex scenes and they were relatively tame before the restart. Did it get WAY more smutty or is it just so long now that there a lot more scenes?
>>
>>30824420
Doesn't matter, he will never finish this story.
>>
>>30826187
He's fugged Applejack, Rarity, Moondancer, Dash, and got a bj from Ponk. Ponk is rapidly moving towards 'fugged' status.
>>
>>30826274
Anon, what are you doing! This was the cute story!
>>
>>30826274
>>30826288
I need to read it again and catch up.
>>
>>30826288
Fuck right off.
>inb4 I was pretending to be retarded
>>
>>30826358
Wait, what? No, seriously, this story wasn't smut and was cute. From what I'm hearing, it's changed.
>>
>>30826292
NoAH's been taking it pretty slowly lately, so you got time. It's starts off pretty well, but as it goes on, it starts getting a kind of contrived. Things are looking pretty interesting right now, though.
>>
File: IMG_2725.png (173KB, 458x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.png
173KB, 458x960px
>>30825701
>>30825946
Everyone does have a chance honestly. Me personally though i see it being dash. Reason being because she's kinda had the most character development throughout his story with her being Anon's gf in the first half and showing the most interest in anon than the other girls like when everyone hated him she was the only one to stick up for him, also it's called winter formal "dash" but I'm pretty sure thats just the name of the story. Id imagine after all the crazy shits done in the story anon is then givin the choice of his prize when we get to said point.

This could also be my decision cause im a dash fag but whatever the choice is it'll still be ok
>>
>>30826384
You should've expected this from the beginning.
>>
>>30826549
I don't think /all/ stories turn into sex, no matter how long they get.
>>
>>30826556
No excuse that you didn't expect it on this one.
>>
>>30826586
I don't know man it was pretty long when there was one blowjob one time from the singular love interest. I guess I expect sex not to happen from any given scenario because things in real life never end in sex.

Read: I'm a virgin, so sex is surprising
>>
>>30817192
>You slam on the gas.
>Staying behind the van as it tries to get away.
>You don’t see any windows in the back, but you already know that Sweetie and Rarity know that the van is being chased.
>Van makes a left turn and you follow.
>You really wish you could see into the driver’s window even if it doesn’t matter.
>Continue down another long street.
>Going way over the speed limit.
>The passenger window suddenly shatters.
>Your heart thumps as you realize there’s someone in the van shooting back at you.
>There are a few more bullet holes put in the windshield on the side opposite of you.
>Whoever’s trying to kill you can’t see on your side.
>They’re on the passenger side of the van firing back while the other guy is driving.
>Fuck, there’s two more of these clowns.
>He can’t see around the van, so you’re safe unless they make a right turn with you behind them.
>You lag behind a little when it looks like they’re going to turn.
>But they then pick up speed forward and you do so too.
>Tailgating these fuckers at this point.
>They make a sudden right.
>You see the passenger window down and gasp.
>He’s right there pointing the gun at you.
>Start swerving out of control and go up on to the sidewalk when the bullets come through your side of the windshield.
>The van finishes the turn and speeds down the street it turn on.
>You still follow after sitting back up.
>It’s hard to see where you’re going through the cracked bullet holes in the glass but you still keep behind them.
>Follow the van to an on ramp of the highway.
>Look at how much fuel you have left.
>It’s still almost full, at least you don’t have to worry about that.
>>
>>30826748
>The van would have gotten away easy if it weren’t for the other cars on the highway.
>You trail it.
>Weaving around the other cars as they all honk at you.
>Shots are fired every time there’s a clearing.
>All cars except you and the van are swerving off the road.
>Now you’re back to speeding and playing cat and mouse.
>You don’t want to ram into the van for the sake of Sweetie Belle and Rarity in there possibly getting hurt.
>You follow the van in the direction away from tow, and there are less street lights that let you see anything.
>The bullet holes in the windshield make this even worse.
>You noticed something.
>They stopped shooting at you.
>Keep gaining on them until they turn off the highway.
>It’s another right turn, but no one fires any shots.
>You would have if you weren’t driving or if the girls weren’t in the van too.
>Maybe they ran out of ammo.
>In any case you gain on them.
>They’re getting far ahead if you don’t, it looks like they’re just trying to get away at this point.
>Turn onto a long weaving road.
>They’re going top speed now.
>You floor it following them.
>Headlights dead set on the van.
>Keep following, now considering ramming them with a pit maneuver to try and throw them off course and trap the van somehow.
>It would be fucking perfect if they ran out of ammo.
>You got two of their guns and two of your own.
>The van suddenly comes to screeching halt.
>You slam on the breaks and reach for the uzi.
>It’s time to put these little shits in their place.
>They better prepare for danger.
>>
>>30826753
>The van is turned off and you hear yelling and screaming.
>Fuck, that’s Rarity’s voice.
>The van starts shaking and rocking back and forth.
>Grab a handgun with the uzi and get out of the car.
>The guy on the passenger’s side gets out at the same time as you.
>He had Rarity in his arm in a hold with his hand over her mouth.
>He has his gun pointed at her head.
“Let her go!” You yell.
>”Back away or she’s dead!” The man yells back.
>Rarity struggles hard and tries to tell you something.
>”I said bet back! Drop the gun and get back!”
>You start to do as he says.
>Rarity keeps kicking and kicking.
>”Now go get the money from your car and lay it on the ground, you hear?”
>You stare at him.
>”Do it!”
>Back away and get the briefcase. Put it on the road like he asked you.
>”YYOWCH!” The man screams.
>Rarity bit his hand.
>He pulls it away.
>”Anon he’s out of bullets!” She says.
>Fucking dammit!
>The guy throws Rarity and his gun to the side and charges at you.
>Shit, he’s bigger than you.
>This guy’s 6 feet and in his 40s or something.
>Turn around to get your gun.
>Get tackled to the road before you can reach it.
“Aaah!”
>”You’re really fucked now you little punk!”
>The man starts beating the shit out of you as the van starts up again and speeds away.
>Punch back but he hits harder.
“Fuck… you!” You say before he punches you in the face.
>You suddenly hear a gunshot.
>The man freezes and falls over.
>Bullet wound in his head.
>Wiping the blood from your mouth, you pant and stand up.
>”Darling are you okay?” Says Rarity.
>>
>>30826771
“I’m uh, fine. I should really be asking you that.” You say. “Did they… do anything to you?”
>”No.”
“What about Sweetie?”
>”No they didn’t do anything!”
“Alright alright. Anyway I should say right away that your parents sent me. No time to explain.”
>”It’s okay I already understand.”
>The van is long gone.
“Oh goddammit!”
>You kick the ground.
>”Wait!” Rarity says. “I think I remember where their hideout is from here.”
“You do?”
>”It’s down this road then down another road then off another road to the side. But-”
“Alright, get in.”
>You go to the car.
>”But wait, darling!”
“What is it?”
>”There’s too many of them! Too many of them with guns! You’ll die if you try!”
>You hesitate.
>You still feel your heart beating fast.
“We can’t just leave Sweetie Belle with them!”
>>
>>30826775
>>30817412
https://pastebin.com/3g2w00ZU
>>30820473
Mostly the greens in this thread I guess. Thanks though.
>>
>>30826814
Oh sweet, we finally got a paste. Thanks based writefag.
>>30826775
Should Anon call the cops on their asses?
>>
>>30826814
Thanks for the paste, famalam.
>>
File: DashFace.png (270KB, 693x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DashFace.png
270KB, 693x1024px
>>
>>30826775
I vote go for their headquarters head on
>>
>>30826775
I wonder if anon and Rarity will team up, or if he'll do it alone
>>
>>30827517
I highly doubt Rarara's ability to use a gun.
>>
>>30827517
He should definitely try to stop her if she tries to help.
>>
>>30827600
I don't know there's a firing range in her basement or something
>>
>>30827614
Doesn't necessarily mean she knows about it. It could be a secret her dad keeps from the rest of the family. I remember an anon in the thread said he was like some kind of Batman. So it's possible he could be some sort of aspiring vigilante who hides his true identity.
>>
>>30827614
>>30827653
It was like away from the house anyway I think.
>>
>>30827653
I think there is a chance we are overthinking this story. Then again, what kind of family has a tradition of sexing on their 18th birthday?
>>
File: SB.png (362KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SB.png
362KB, 717x1024px
>>30827673
True.
>>
>>30827673
There's no tradition. They just wanted anon to spread his peak human genes to create a new generation of superheroes.
>>
>>30827838
O-oh. Anon is the chosen.
>>
>>30827865
There's no other explanation as to why he's instantly proficient his his uzee and is deadlier than Seagull at his prime.
>>
>>30826775
And that's why you shoot out the engine first.
>>
>>30828149
Tires*
>>
>>30828378
You can keep going for a couple kilometers on rims, but you can't go anywhere if your engine's blown.
>>
>>30822692
Thorax is a karate bugman.
>>
>>30828968
Bullets don't hurt engines, especially the small ones that Anon is using, and especially through everything between him and the engine, possibly including Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>30793932
>She pulls you into the hallway, guiding you down an assortment of photos.
>As you start to pass them, she speeds up, almost as if she wants to skip by them.
>Many of the photos are of Rainbow Dash going through her younger years and onward, almost as if you were traveling down memory lane.
>You notice that she wasn’t only in soccer, but also in volleyball and in the track team at one time.
>”Didn’t anyone tell you not to snoop around other people's houses?”
“I was just looking. It is on display, you know.”
>”Yeah, well, it still isn’t cool to… just shut up and never tell anyone, got it?”
“What’s wrong? I think it’s cool that you tried out some other sports.”
>Her scrunched up face and blush sends out mixed signals to you.
>”I… never mind, it’s nothing.”
“With all of the effort that you are putting in to skipping it all, it’s definitely something.”
>She sighs and lets you go.
>”I wasn’t really the best when it came to the others. Sure, there are moments here are there, but in the end, soccer was my home away from home.”
>You look at the last set of images and see her with medals, ribbons, even trophies.
>In the more recent photos, you can spot a familiar soccer ball shape.
>”Even though I was down on my luck, my parents didn’t care and never stopped supporting me; no matter if it was bailing out of track or winning a point in volleyball.”
>When looking back, you can only give her a smile.
“You just needed to find your calling. I just wish that I was there to see.”
>”Pfft, you’re just saying that to make me feel better.” She approaches you with a smile and gets you into a hug.
>“It sure did work.” She whispers.
“I was also interested to see you mess up every so often.”
>She knees you on the leg and releases you to watch as you fall to the ground.
>"And that's for being a chump."
>You rub your leg when getting up.
"Okay, I sort of deserved that."
>>
>>30830139
Oh yes, thank goodness you're still alive.
>>
>>30830139
Ayy you're back!
>>
>>30826814
Thanks m8 Im curious why did you choose corn in particular?
>>
File: 1431879746640.jpg (49KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
1431879746640.jpg
49KB, 378x363px
>>30830139
She was pretty cute in this part desu
>>
>>30829111
Thorax a shit
>>
Looks like NaOH disappeared again. Bummer.
>>
>>30829111
what are changelings supposed to be in the EQG universe anyways?
>>
>>30831867
Just generic dudes, I suppose.
>>
>>30831752
Not yet, wait for it.
>>
>Dashie will never spank you and make you call her Mommy
>>
>>30833126
Unless you are him, piss off.
>>
>>30833137
That's gay.
>>
I wish Hasbro would put out a version of Monday Blues without the sound effects.
>>
>>30833234
no you
>>
>>30824420
The title of the story is Winter Formal DASH. Not Winter Formal SHIMMER or any other character name. Also RD has played an immmportn raas wan any it vvvv ant wert winte.ring weat a uck ick ghhh Fran cri stirchlen ir kann2n BET man 83 in
ddddd
>>
>>30834806
Honestly, I was always unsure if the Dash in the title was pointing to his relationship with Rainbow, or the literal meaning of Dash.

Good luck with that stroke, though.
>>
>>30834806
F
>>
>>30834878
It was most likely an accurate representation on the fans of the story.
>>
>>30826860
Didn't think of that. I want to do a double team sort of green with Anon and Rarity teaming up trying to save Sweetie against all odds. But now you mention cops and there's no reason why Anon wouldn't do that. Rarity knows where the mafia guys are and Anon wants to have the best chance saving Sweetie. Im writing more now but a little stuck now. I'll prolly post tomorrow morning anyway but will take advice if anyone has it.
>>30830998
Cause I live in a rural cornfield area and couldn't think of anything else, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>30824420
It's hard because he hardly seems to really care about more of the girls. He seems to only truly like Sunset and Rainbow. Fluttershy far behind.

I hope he sticks to Moondancer. Girl has been nothing but top tier wife material. Makes me sad that he's likely not gonna stick with her or is probably gonna become a causality.
>>
>>30835112
Fug. Didn't mean to make you stuck famalam.
Personally I'd love to see some Mr and Mrs Smith type of stuff in this story with Anon and rarity. (With sex scenes included)
>>
File: IMG_2696.png (216KB, 500x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2696.png
216KB, 500x977px
>>30834806
Jesus...you okay dude?

>>30834878
And yea i did aswell it was never clear what the meaning of dash in the title meant.

>>30835144
From what I'm getting from the story is that anon is taking advantage of his new life to do whatever he wants. It's really strange cause part 1 of the story was completely different from the first, it was more cute an stuff, Second chance is different i mean it's still enjoyable to read with the action an what not but it kind of lost it's touch with anon trying to fuck anything that walks on 2 legs in the story
>>
>>30835144
I feel like Fluttershy hasn't gotten a lot of screen time. It looks like that's about, though. I just hope this whole thing won't lead to another shallow sex scene.
>>
>>30835198
>Dash
>at a gun range
Dash strikes me as the kind of person that thinks guns are really cool and wants to shoot them, but has zero patience to learn anything about basic firearm safety, and just wants to shoot shit.
>>
>>30774441
Twilight as Gendo?
Oh jeez, I didn't know how badly I needed this. Until now
>>
>>30833595
They will on whatever EqG soundtrack is next and possibly on youtube shortly after that
>>
>>30835179
>>30835112
If corn friend didn't think of cops, then it's within reason that Anon (who is under a ridiculous amount of stress) wouldn't think of cops.
>>
>>30835198
>image
I jizzed.
>>
>>30835591
This, our Anon is too blinded by hero desire to worry about getting help from the boys in blue.
>>
File: 1496330842548.png (986KB, 900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1496330842548.png
986KB, 900x1400px
>>30830139
>“Oh no, you totally deserved it.” She jabs a finger on your chest.
>You smack it away and follow her, leading up to the doorway at the end of the hallway.
>”Come on in; make yourself comfortable, but not TOO comfortable.”
>You are greeted with a ‘room in the sky’ sort of themed room, with her bed decorated to be a cloud and the walls are painted with a teal colour with light blue swirls to compliment it.
>What doesn't surprise you is how much of a mess it is.
>Articles of clothing are scattered around the room, along with some books and notes are neglected as they are shuffled around the floor.
>Dash kicks on what you think to be a pair of white panties, making them slide to the other side of the room and hide under her bed.
>”When you’re busy with practice, you barely have any time to clean up your room, am I right?” She plays it off cool, resting her arm on the backboard of the bed.
“Was that…” You imply that it was what you think it most certainly is.
>She just raises an eyebrow when looking at you and what she just swept away.
>”Wh-- seriously!?” She blushes as she screams, resulting to her voice cracking.
>Dash tries to cover her face with her hands, but decided to turn away.
>”I-It was a towel!”
“Whatever you say. I wonder what your friends think when they come over.”
>”Normally they don’t mind it, because I do clean up before!” She nearly shouts out, trying her best to keep her voice from cracking.
>She begins to grab some dirty clothes from her bed and tosses it into a hamper.
>Looks like you hit a nerve, something that you didn’t expect from Dash.
>Then again, even she wasn’t too keen on showing you off to her parents or those photos back in the hallway.
>Not even the best can keep away their more embarrassing moments.
>>
>>30837202
>the walls are painted with a teal colour with light blue swirls to compliment it.
Dangit it's all loop de loop and flibertygibbit!
>>
File: 1480298937283.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480298937283.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>30837202
Oh I'm sure those panties served as a towel of some sort.
>>30837387
I understood that reference.
>>
>>30837387
>>30837513
Dangit Bobby
>>
>>30837202
Damn, that RD
>>
>>30835596
Chicks with guns make my trouser cannon hoisted ready to fire
>>
>>30834806
NaOH's fan base in a nutshell.
>>
>>30838669
Kek
>>
>>30834806
A-anon?
>>
File: large.jpg (419KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
419KB, 696x1024px
>>
>>30839860
>ywn molest a blind Sweetie Belle
>>
bump for BatmAnon and RaRobin saving Sweetie-something-clever
>>
I'm sorry about this update being so small, was sort of stuck in the middle of work and writer's block today. There will be more green tomorrow.
>>30826775
>”Im not saying we shouldn’t, I’m saying it can’t be done.” Says Rarity.
“We don’t have to take all of them out! We just need to save Sweetie Belle and get the hell out of there.”
>Rarity stops and thinks for a minute.
>”I don’t know about this.”
“What other choice do we have?”
>”You do have a point. We can’t get Sweetie Back any other way. They’ll just all escape if they know a swat team is coming.”
“So we have to save her, then. Like, somehow.”
>”Are you saying we sneak in there and bust Sweetie out of there?”
“It’s all we can do. She’ll never be free if we don’t.”
>”I don’t want to die, darling.”
“I know you want to rescue her as much as I do. It’s worth the risk!”
>She finally gives in and hugs you.
“I saw you shot that guy pretty good.” You say, nodding over to the dead henchman in the road.
>”My father brought me to the gun range sometimes. Wanted to teach me to defend myself.”
“Do you have a gun?”
>”Not my own.”
“You do now. Keep that one. It belonged to one of those pigs anyway.”
>Go back to the car and show Rarity the other guns you got.
>She looks a little more comfortable now.
>”So are we really going to go through with this?”
“We have to.” You say. “Now come on. Hop in.”
>”Did they shoot out the windows?”
“Yeah, they kinda did.”
>You drive off with Rarity giving you directions to where you need to go.
>>
>>30841761
>“We don’t have to take all of them out! We just need to save Sweetie Belle and get the hell out of there.”
>...
>>”Are you saying we sneak in there and bust Sweetie out of there?”
This sounds retarded.
>>
>>30841761
The worst detail of the story so far is that Rarity knows the way to the hideout. Plot convenience doesn't bother that much when it doesn't step over my suspension of disbelief,
>>
>>30840326
>She will never welcome it anyway
>>
>>30842599
>like it matters
>>
File: large.png (133KB, 449x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
133KB, 449x1024px
>>30806644

>Minutes later.
“Ohh…”
>You don’t feel so good.
>(”She’s finally coming back to her senses!”) Rarity says.
>You open your eyes and look at your worried friends.
“What…happened?”
>”Relax sugarcube…you look very tired,” Applejack says, “you fainted back in the cafeteria.”
“Where am I?”
>”In the school’s infirmary,” nurse Redheart says, “your friends brought you here and told me what you witnessed. It must have been very hard for you sweetie.”
>You wipe away a tear.
“That meanie shot my mommy…”
>”Your mother made it darling, that’s what matters. Tell you what, as soon as we get out of school we’ll head out to visit her okay?”
>Nurse Redheart nods.
>”You shouldn’t worry about anything dearie, I know some of those people from that hospital. I can say that they are the best doctors the city can have.”
>”Darn’ tootin! They are real pros,” Applejack adds.
>”Are you sure you’re okay Fluttershy?” Sunset Shimmer asks, “you seemed real angry back there.”
>>
>>30843163

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mewbPAtkbAw
“I don’t know…I never use such foul language, all I felt was pure anger against that man.”
>”You don’t say…”
“That anger…I felt that it was consuming me from the inside. I wanted to see the man get hurt.”
>You cover both eyes with your hands.
>The girls look at each other.
>”Umm…dearie, perhaps you should forget about it, that man will get what’s coming to him.”
“I wish the Canterlot Maniac dealt with him…” you say using a cruel tone of voice.
>Your friends gasp.
>”Haha, dearie, you cannot be serious…” Rarity says with a nervous laugh, “I understand you’re mad right now, but you shouldn’t-“
>You ignore Rarity.
>You’re sick of everything.
>Of not being able to go out at night with your friends.
>That both Sunset and Applejack became victims of the violence the city is experiencing.
>Your poor crush Nonny getting shot and stabbed by being the good man he is.
>And now…your mom.
>”Dearie?”
“…”
>The bell rings.
>”Whoops, that’s the bell…”
>You’ve never felt like this before.
>What is this feeling?
>Hatred?
>All you know…is that being kind right now, is out of the question.
>>
File: 1497369013444.png (162KB, 351x327px) Image search: [Google]
1497369013444.png
162KB, 351x327px
>>30843170
Chill Flutters.
>Inb4 Flutters becomes the Canterlot Maniac II
>>
>>30843170
is she gonna shoot someone?
>>
>>30843209
>maniac II
>implying we're not getting 'the fans' forming up
Rip Yellow
>>
>>30843230
>>
File: IMG_2762.png (294KB, 648x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2762.png
294KB, 648x709px
>>30843229
>>
File: waterfox_2017-08-31_02-07-14.png (551KB, 997x525px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-08-31_02-07-14.png
551KB, 997x525px
>>30843170

>2 hours later.
>Back at the beach.
>You’re now Anon.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcuh2_7Azc
“…oh crap.”
>And you’re checking the news on Bleeter.
>You watched Fluttershy’s mother get shot.
>The news say she’s in a critical condition.
>You hope Fluttershy is none the wiser.
>Good lord.
>You take a look at your friends who are resting beneath the shadow casted by the large rock behind.
>You walk away a bit further and dial Moondancer.
>Dialing…
>[“Hey Anon…”]
“They fucking did it again Moonie…they harmed another person I care for.”
>[“Oh my…I’m so sorry to hear that Anon.”]
“You know what this means…war.”
>[“I do believe so.”]
“Find these bastards for me Moonie.”
>[“So much for laying low am I right? Don’t worry about it. I’ll text you some details. Perhaps I’ll send some pics of the incident to a certain board I frequent. Later baby!”]
>You hang up.
>That man.
>He’s dead meat.
>You approach the girls.
”Ready to go?”
>”Aww…” Pinkie says.
>”Sure…what a day huh?” Rainbow says as she stretches her body and lets out a yawn.
“Yeah I guess.”
>”What’s wrong?”
>You sigh.
“You won’t like this…at all.”
>>
>>30843369
thx for the update famalam
>>
File: 1504166925086.png (83KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1504166925086.png
83KB, 250x180px
>>30843170
>“I wish the Canterlot Maniac dealt with him…” you say using a cruel tone of voice.
Well we all know what Anon's gonna do now
>>
>>30824648
Is she tied up?
>>
>>30843369
Anon better not make Moonie do anything too risky.
>>
File: 1495910779122.jpg (43KB, 376x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495910779122.jpg
43KB, 376x381px
>>30843369
Is Moonie going to end up being the one?
>>
>>30845132
_No.
>>
>>30840326
How is she blind in that pic?
>>
File: large-4.png (98KB, 1056x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large-4.png
98KB, 1056x1024px
>>
Waifu Wars Day 1 starts at 5PM Central Saturday, here's matches.

Group A:
Chrysalis vs Fluttershy
Treehugger vs Maud Pie

Group B:
Rainbow Dash vs Twilight Sparkle
Princess Celestia vs Lyra Heartstrings

Group C:
Sunset Shimmer vs Pinkie Pie
Princess Cadence vs Trixie

Group D:
Princess Luna vs Vinyl Scratch
Octavia Melody vs Spitfire
>>
File: 1458639367904.gif (109KB, 220x164px) Image search: [Google]
1458639367904.gif
109KB, 220x164px
>>30847315
Hype for it, dude.
>>
>>30847378
I'm so hype for it.
It's going to be so fun.
>>
>>30847315
Gonna be fun.
>>
>>30847315
Did gonna be good
>>
>>30843369

>http://picosong.com/wsxRZ/
>You’re driving your friends back to Canterlot.
>”Whad’ya mean Mrs. Shy got freakin’ shot?!” Rainbow Dash yells.
“It’s all over Bleeter, Lifeinvader, shit…I just hope Fluttershy didn’t hear the news yet.”
>”Oh my goodness…s-she’s gonna live right?” Pinkie asks after looking at the uncensored Liveleek video.
>Both you and Rainbow stay quiet.
>”Right?”
“The only thing I know is that the prick who shot Mrs. Shy is gonna die soon. He obviously doesn’t give a fuck about civilians. The Canterlot Maniac is gonna go medieval on his ass.”
>You step on the gas as you clench your hands on the steering wheel.
>You overtake a car on a curve.
>”Whoa, easy on the driving dude!” Rainbow Dash says.
>”Y-yeah Nonny! Like…don’t get us killed!” Pinkie adds.
“…”
>You overtake a large semi-trailer truck.
>”For goodness’ sake Anon, slow down!” Rainbow Dash demands.
“The sooner we get to Canterlot the better!”
>”Yeah, but I’d rather not get there in body bags ya hear?!”
>You sigh.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>30775322
>The 40 Year Old Virgin, starring Luna
>>
File: large.png (563KB, 656x900px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
563KB, 656x900px
>>30849199

>One hour later.
>Back in Canterlot.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_-pOBq_UI
>The three of you walk through the hospital’s front door.
>You find Fluttershy and the rest of the gang talking to a couple of doctors and some security staff.
>[“Miss, you cannot be here!”]
>[“My mom! Is she gonna be okay? I want to see her!”]
>A security officer with a broken nose holds onto Fluttershy, who is trying to get past them.
>Wait a minute that man…
>Yeah, it’s the same guy you hit.
>lel
>You approach the girls, who are trying to calm Flutters down.
“Fluttershy!”
>They all turn around and see the three of you with a surprised look.
>”A-Anon…”
>You quickly walk up to Fluttershy and give her a good hug, which she gladly accepts and bursts into tears as soon as she rests her head on your chest.
>You say nothing.
>”So ya heard too huh?” Applejack says.
>”Yep…” Rainbow Dash replies, “we saw it on our Bleeter feed a few minutes ago, we were really worried and came as soon as possible.”
>You keep caressing Fluttershy’s hair, and she doesn’t want to let you go.
“She’s gonna be okay Flutters…don’t worry.”
>>
>be anon
>boyfriend of Rainbow Dash
>her parents are away for the weekend so she invited you over to her place for the night
>you told your dad that you were going to a friends house since you know he probably wouldn't have let you
>not exactly a lie...
>you left her in the living room for a minute to go use the bathroom
>she's is on the couch, watching one of her sappy romantic movies that you never would have known she likes unless you really got to know her
>shed probably kill you if you told anyone
>you quietly walk back into the living room without her noticing
>you sneak up to the couch shes laying on and look down at her, shes only wearing one of your shirts and nothing else
>you also notice theres a little damp spot on the couch in between her thighs
>maybe she was playing with herself while watching the movie?
>you crouch down without her noticing and start to kiss her neck
>she melts right into it as you take off her shirt and go down her body
>after you reach as far down as you can go you hop onto the couch and move to the other side
>you see the little damp spot on the couch isnt little anymore
>she has those 'fuck me' eyes that she gets sometimes when she's really horny so you knew exactly what she wants
>but you're not gonna go over there and give it to her
>you put up your hand raise a finger and signal for her to cum to the other side of the couch
>like a female lion hunting her prey she springs over to your side quicker than you could take off your pants
>you rip off your boxers and she attempts to hop right on top
>but you move out of the way so her dripping pussy lands on nothing but air
>she spends a few minutes trying to convince you to let her ride this ride
>after hearing her plead, you accept and let her hop on
>>
>>30849502
>she get on and slams herself down and up for as long as she could while your hands on both her cheeks guide her
>she was so wet that she just slides on your cock
>her moans are music to year ears as she goes on
>after bouncing up and down for what feels like forever her eyes roll back along with her head and she lets out a long loud moan as she cums
>after she cums, she falls into your arms and eventually falls asleep
>you still havent came yet but its fine since Rainbow looks more than satisfied and will be more than happy to continue when she wakes up
>you carry her to the bedroom, put her on her side of the bed and kiss her goodnight

if you guys want ill go more
havent written green in a loooong time
>>
File: wait a minute, that card.jpg (275KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute, that card.jpg
275KB, 1024x576px
>>30849352
>Wait a minute that man…
>>
>>30849502
>>30849514
>sex
>>
>>30849502
>>30849514
Sweet, some new green.
>>
>>30849352

>She quietly sobs on your chest.
>”Why did it have to be her Anon?”
“These kind of things always happen to the innocent Flutters, why? I’m not sure, but it happens.”
>”Yeah…but-“
“The hospital people are doing their best to save your mom…remember, other people actually got killed in that bank.”
>Fluttershy stifles her crying.
“Be strong Flutters, don’t let this get to you…I swear, it’s gonna be over soon.”
>Fluttershy feels a bit better, and even smiles up a bit.
>”Thank you Anon…”
“There we go. Now that’s the Flutters I like so much!”
>Flutters gives you yet another hug, but this time she’s not seeking any comfort, but rather she feels relieved thanks to you.
>You spot all of your friends giving you respectful nods because you successfully calmed Fluttershy down.
>”Were where you Anon? Mah brother texted me earlier saying that you had left the farm in yer car with Pinkie and Rainbow.”
“Uhh…”
>Fug.
>”Give the dude a break AJ, we were the reason why he ducked out his chores,” Rainbow Dash says.
>”Oh, is that so?” Applejack squints, “Anon…”
“Hehe…sorry Jackie.”
>”Don’t get mad at Nonny Applejack. It was our fault!”
>Wow, your friends are actually taking the blame for you? About fucking time!
>Feels good man.
>>
File: large.png (392KB, 407x700px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
392KB, 407x700px
>>30849663

>All of a sudden.
>”SISTER!” A loud yell can be heard coming from the front door.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xD1FAOJI84
>You turn your head over your shoulder and find…
>Oh God no.
>Zephyr Breeze.
>”Uh, dearie?” A nurse approaches Fluttershy’s useless brother, “this is a hospital and you can’t-“
>”THERE YOU ARE!” He says pushing the nurse away from him and quickly running towards Fluttershy.
>”Aw crap…” Rainbow Dash says feeling uncomfortable, “here he comes.”
>You release Fluttershy and let her talk to her annoying brother.
>”Oh sis! I’ve been looking everywhere for you! I didn’t want you to come by yourself to the hospital.”
>”She didn’t come by herself,” Rarity says, “we came with her.”
>”And why didn’t you wait for me?” Zephyr Breeze asks.
>”Because we didn’t want to?“ Rarity says in a cold, bitchy tone.
>”Rarity…” Fluttershy says to her friend.
>You know they all hate Zephyr’s guts. Especially Rainbow Dash.
>You don’t blame them.
>Guy’s an asshole.
>”What happened? Is mom gonna be fine?”
>“I think so, yes…” Fluttershy replies, “I don’t know much though.”
>Zephyr lets out a relieved sigh.
>”Well that’s just fantastic! Will she take too long to recover?”
>”I-I don’t know…”
>”I’m sure she’ll be fine sis, don’t worry about it.”
>Huh, maybe this guy isn’t that much of an ass-
>”I hope we can get to see her as soon as possible. Like, who’s gonna cook and clean and do all that shit?”
>Or not.
>Rainbow and company gasp.
>Fluttershy sighs.
>>
File: waterfox_2017-09-01_00-34-24.png (195KB, 322x397px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-09-01_00-34-24.png
195KB, 322x397px
>>30849671

>”I’ll do everything while mom is in here, just like when she broke her leg two years ago, remember?”
>”Thanks Flutters, you’re the best. I got a ton of gym clothes that need to be clean for tomorrow and-”
>Fluttershy lifts an eyebrow.
>”Umm…”
>”AND could you prepare a high on protein, gluten-free meal? I’m trying to build more muscle at the moment…and how about-“
>”Zephyr I-“
>”Really dude?! Right now?!” Rainbow Dash says while looking very annoyed.
>Zephyr Breeze smiles at Rainbow.
>”Oooor, perhaps you can help my sister out with the chores Rainbow. It’d be great to have you around the house helping you!” He says while undressing Rainbow Dash with his eyes.
>Rainbow back away from him, feeling completely creeped out by him.
>THAT’S IT!
>You tap Zephyr Breeze’s shoulder.
>As soon as he turns around you punch his stupid face as hard as you can, making him fall on his back.
“Hey Zephyr…show some goddamned respect!”
>”That had to hurt…” Pinkie Pie says.
>>
File: waterfox_2017-09-01_00-35-29.png (253KB, 366x370px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-09-01_00-35-29.png
253KB, 366x370px
>>30849682

>Zephyr Breeze looks astonished.
>”S-sister? Anon hit your little brother!”
>”…I know,” Fluttershy says.
>”Aren’t you gonna do something about it?!”
>Fluttershy doesn’t say anything.
>You grab Zephyr Breeze by his clothes and help him get on his feet.
“No, you are. You’re gonna do ALL the chores and for once be helpful around the house, okay?”
>”Y-yeah…”
“Now apologize to Flutters…”
>”Why?”
“Do it!”
>”I-I’m sorry Sis!”
>Fluttershy giggles.
>”It’s okay Zephyr, but you better get going and remember to prepare a nice meal for dad and us, okay?”
>”S-sure!”
>You release Zephyr Breeze and he makes a run for the exit.
“Jeez, what a prick…I still can’t believe he’s related to you Flutters,” you say as you crack your fingers.
>Fluttershy lets out yet another giggle.
>”Thanks Anon.”
>>
>>30849689
>He didn't kill Zephyr
I'm relieved but sad at the same time
>>
>>30849689
Thanks for the update man
>>
>>30849514
>>30849502
Go on, also who did you used to be?
>>
>>30851310
I want to hug chubby pinkie pie
>>
File: 1380824642346.jpg (99KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1380824642346.jpg
99KB, 900x599px
So I'm currently reading NaOH's story in the OP pastebin, but the story in there hasn't been updated in a year. Since he's posting here right now, I'm guessing there more story that's not been cataloged in the OP pastebin? If so, is there an other pastebin where I could find all of it?
This shit is like crack.
>>
>>30851486
>This shit is like crack

Great for a short period but damaging in the long run?
>>
>>30843369
Man, GTA really cranked out the bants on social media.
>>
>>30851692
No shit
>>
File: Dragonus was here.png (229KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonus was here.png
229KB, 400x301px
Behind the Meme is the devil in a robot's body.
>>
>>30851692
Good or bad, I just need more of it.
>>
>>30851486
WFD part 1
https://pastebin.com/rQQ97EWC
https://pastebin.com/x7zitVE6
WFD part 2
https://pastebin.com/f46HtqJQ
https://pastebin.com/gDR83Vgr
https://pastebin.com/dc6dxvwW
Other works
https://pastebin.com/u/Liquid_Plasma
>>
>>30851486
The OP pastebin has been dead for over a year since about last summer. Preserved in time with WFD as the second most dominant story in the bin. NaOH uses his own pastebin now. Look for Liquid_Plasma in the pastebin site search function to find NaOH's own pastebin.
>>
>>30851916
>>30851486
Nevermind that last part, this guy >>30851899 already found it
>>
File: 1327306183461.png (256KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1327306183461.png
256KB, 500x465px
>>30851899
>>30851916
Much obliged.
>>
>>30851692
The same could be said about over half the greentexts ever written on this board.
>>
File: 1429819678169.png (460KB, 465x633px) Image search: [Google]
1429819678169.png
460KB, 465x633px
>>30849514
Could use some improvement, but hey, practice makes perfect. I'd start by capitalizing your sentences and make the pacing not as fast.
Also, when was the last time you wrote green? Did you have a name?
>>
>>30851310
>Rainbow dash flat and busty pinkie pie
end this
>>
>>30852948
but it makes sense
>>
>>30729982
>>30730099
>>30730360
>>30730548
>>30731590
>>30734440
>>30751133
>>30752549
>Rarity.
>Rarity knows there’s nothing she can do to prevent this, but she does her best to shield herself from the drops of rain anyway.
>Folds her arms in front of herself and starts to whimper as she feels herself getting colder and colder as her body is made wetter. She watches the paint on her shoulders struggle to stay cohesive and thick on the skin.
>Her crossed arms hold a good amount of rain in a little pool, but it over flows and trickles back her armpits and down the sides of her chest.
>Rarity’s hair is quickly soaked and has streams of water washing the paint off of her back down past her ass. The globs of paint become weak and fall off.
>The shirt melts away from Rarity’s torso and mixes into her shorts which are also melting apart from the rain. She covers her nipples with her hands as they get erect form the cold, but the water on her hands dissolves the paint even further.
>Streams of paint gather at Rarity’s legs and slink down to the ground to form a colorful puddle. It all slips off of her hips and down her thighs as she turns around to try and turn away from the men despite them being in all directions.
>Pinkie Pie.
>Her hair deflates upon the first drops of rain hitting it.
>It sends streams of water down onto her body along with the other raindrops. The paint withering away down the surfaces of her curves and coalesce in streams of wet paint towards the ground.
>She smiles awkwardly and blushes while covering herself after her pussy is out in the open. Lets out a few giggles to try and lighten up the moment, event thought she can tell by the looks on the men’s faces that they are enjoying this. There’s no way they don’t know at this point.
>The pool of paint under Pinkie Pie collides boundaries with the one under Rarity.
>>
>>30853728
>Fluttershy.
>She turns bright red in the face as more and more of her body is exposed when the pain is slowly washed away from it.
>Hugs her large breasts in one arm with her other hand covering her crotch. She backs away from the guys in front of her only to find a couple other lumberjacks standing behind her. It’s not hard to see the erections forming in their pants.
>Fluttershy’s legs tremble and she struggles to try and push the paint back up onto the parts of her body it’s supposed to be covering. It just seeps past her fingers through the gaps and goes straight to the ground.
>She is the first to fall to her knees and ask the men not to look at her.
>The rain.
>It keeps coming and doesn’t stop coming.
>Makes the paint scatter and hit the ground running.
>Didn’t make sense to make it rain before 1.
>Your body gets wet and the hiking gets fun.
>So much to soak so much see, so what’s wrong with hiding behind that tree?
>You never know if you don’t go. You never paint if you don’t show.
>Hey now, it’s a thunderstorm. Get your tents out, wait, not those!
>Hey now, who would paint themselves, then walk out as a storm blows?
>All these girls are naked, and these are big guys for them.
>It’s a wet place, and they say it gets wetter. It’s not to bother cause the hike is getting better.
>But the 3 girls beg to differ, watching as the 9 big guys get stiffer.
>…
>A crash of thunder interrupts the singing.
>”Well, what do we have here?” The leader of the lumberjacks declares. “Melting clothes?”
>”Uh…” Pinkie blurts out. “It’s kind of a long story… m-maybe I should explain…”
>”No.” Rarity interrupts. “You know what? I refuse to explain myself. I’ve been in enough xhamster videos to know where this is going.”
>>
>>30853737
>She stops covering herself and walks up to the lumberleader. Letting the drops of rain pelt her sleek, naked body as lightning flashes as she strides over. Rarity spreads her arms out and pushes out her chest, spreading her stance a little.
>”Don’t ask why we’re naked. It’s clear what you want to do here. Let’s not focus on what stupidity led to this moment and just get this over with.” Rarity reaches down to the man’s pants and undoes the front button. “At least you seem to be very large.”
>”Well I wasn’t going to try and funny business with you, but hey, if you insist.” The lead lumberjack guffaws and whips out his 8 and a half inch cock.
>Rarity gawkes at it for a couple of seconds before nodding to him and grabbing it. “We shall not speak of what events led to this. All I ask of you is that you spare my friends and take me instead. And, er… also help us find out way back to our cabin so we can put on our clothes again?”
>He grabs Rarity’s bare ass and squeezes it. “I’m on board with that. How ‘bout y’all, fellas?”
>They all chatter in agreement and gather around Rarity. Mostly covering their bodies with their soaked hair now, Fluttershy and Pinkie still get some lustful eyes directed towards them before one of the lumberjacks asks them something.
>”Would you two like to go under that tree over there?”
>It’s obvious that the lumberjack is showing restraint from his voice. Pinkie and Fluttershy go on over to the tree as Rarity gets lifted up off the ground by the lumberjacks.
>Now the man kindly wipe off the rest of the paint from Rarity’s body, what little there is left. They all kneel down together with her in their grasp.
>”Rarity!” Fluttershy softly wails through the falling rain.
>”Shh, it’s okay…” Pinkie Pie shushes her and covers her mouth. “She’s doing… it for us…”
>Pinkie now watches the other guys pul down their pants and trousers. No amount of rain can quench the thirst the girl feels for the size of their dicks.
>>
>>30853728
HE HAS RETURNED
>>
>>30853743
>Rarity’s naked body is held in a tight grip in the middle of the group of man. The girl throws her head back and lets the drops slap against her bare skin before the hands start to grab her all over her body. Fingering her pussy and groping her breasts.
>They slide their palms all around Rarity’s curvaceous form before the leader man slips his dick between Rarity’s upper thighs. She groans right as she feels the head start to poke its way past her lips.
>The rain helps the shaft slide in more easily, and Rarity arches her back and curls her toes as she’s hoisted on top of a bed of knees while her arms and legs are held by strong hands. She moans and pants as the lumberleader thrusts into her. His right hand man tilting her head back even more so he can slip his own cock into Rarity’s mouth.
>Rarity’s eyeliner obviously starts to run down her face; except it up her face since her head is practically hanging upside down as the girl takes a mouthful of dick.
>Pinkie and Fluttershy resultantly start to enjoy what they see, and get a creeping feeling of missing out of the fun, especially Pinkie who lives for such excitement.
>Rarity starts to moan louder as she’s penetrated and grabbed in ways that make her body involuntarily convulse in pleasure.
>All of the men’s hands wipe down her dripping wet body and get the last of the paint residue off. Cleaning the girl.
>Many of the men stop holding Rarity still on their leader’s command as he wants the girl to move around more. She seems aroused by their muscular physique, making her even hornier than she was when she first felt herself be entered.
>The scene continues on for another couple of minutes, Rarity taking in the meat with mouth and legs wide open. But a couple of the men standing to the side notice Pinkie Pie stand up from behind the nearby tree with her arms freely to the side.
>>
>>30853754
>A couple of the men approach her as the rain itself starts to lighten up. Turns out this was one of those fast moving thunderstorms that rains hard in the beginning then tuckers out after several minutes of a literal waterfall.
>The grass below Rarity is almost like a marshland. She’s softly set down onto it as the leader and his right hand man thrust faster until they feel themselves cum inside of her.
>Pinkie spreads her arms as well as she welcomes the men to embrace her and take her on alongside her friend on her back.
>Eager hands very willingly grab ahold of an increasingly thirsty Pinkie Pie and pull her into the ranks. She watches them whip out their dicks, staring at them without any bit of her wanting to wait to feel them inside of her.
>Fluttershy nervously continues to watch from behind the tree.
>She watches a third guy slip himself under Rarity and insert his cock into her ass as the other two men who already came go for another round, not even slightly tired.
>Pinkie lets the wet hands wash away the paint form her skin a little more, making it smear lightly and run into the grass.
>Gets sprawled out onto her back with one of the lumberjacks perching himself on top of her and thrusting his pelvis between her legs. Entering with a tight fit.
>Pinkie squeals with joy, glad she made this decision.
>Fluttershy blushed more heavily as the remaining guys who have yet to get their dicks wet start to eye her more often. They are hoping she makes a decision similar to that of Pinkie.
>Rarity and Pinkie roll their eyes as they take more and more lumberjack dick. Not having foreseen this outcome when they were first spreading paint onto their bodies. Fluttershy’s hand nearly involuntarily slips between her legs; the girl starts to stroke her nethers as she watches the scene take place.
>>
>>30853763
>A few minutes later, and Rarity and Pinkie are stood up while breathing heavily from all the fun. Their mouths and nethers overflowing with cum, dripping to the grass below and mixing with the puddles of paint.
>Their chests heave with each labored breath, and the raindrops still falling cool them off as they remain mostly heated up but still yearning for more. They smile seductively at first the lumberjacks perching them on their feet and then at eachother.
>This prompts the lumberjacks to walk the two girls towards eachother and make them hug and kiss one another. Rarity embraces Pinkie’s body and begins to run her hands along her smooth wet skin as Pinkie reciprocates the action.
>They kiss and share the loads of cum in their mouths with eachother. Pinkie thanks Rarity for not swallowing yet by shoving her tongue nearly down her throat. The men surrounding them become even more aroused by the moment that they get hard once more and crowd around the two. Seeing who gets to enter first.
>Fluttershy continues to furiously masturbate behind the tree as she watches, until the three men who were watching her come to her assistance. They stand her up, take her hand out of her pussy and replace it with one of their own.
>Touching her all over her body with their other free hands.
>They squeeze her breasts, grab her ass and wipe the paint off wherever on her body it may be. Sliding their palms around her torso and tickling her belly, lightly spanking her ass cheeks and bending her over, flicking around her nipples.
>Fluttershy opens wide before there even is an erect penis before her face. She impatiently sticks her tongue out to get a taste of precum form the tip before she feels the full length of the shaft slip past her lips. She’s forced to moan, and falls to her hands and knees with a lustful shudder.
>Being entered by her nethers as well.
>>
>>30853769
>Rarity and Pinkie compete to see who can stay on top the longest… aside the lumberjacks on top of them, that is.
>They are bound into a tangle of arms and legs, solid members entering holes and hugs and kisses galore. More paint from the ground returns to the bodies of the girls, but nowhere near as saturated and serves as just a stain of love as they are pinned to the ground.
>Taking the dicks as they attempt to scissor one another through them.
>Pinkie Pie giggles loudly, feeling tickled by all of the slippery contact and getting more paint on her that used to be from all three of the girls.
>French kissing and holding eachother on top of the grass and under the weight of five or six men. The other three keep their dicks inside of Fluttershy as they carry her over with a big smile on her face.
>Looks like all fo the girls are going to be helped today.
>Rarity starts to cry out with her legs still spread and still spreads her legs as she feels another load rush inside of her. Her head is thrown back and her eyes roll in orgasm as juices from her own womanhood leak out, making the thrusts feel even more divine.
>The group clears after they finish cumming, making room for Fluttershy to voluntarily enter.
>Fluttershy stands awkwardly, with her legs almost crossed because of the fingers fondling her crotch making her react in such a way. She can barely stay balanced, not without the help of the men holding her up with their hands groping and kneading her huge breasts.
>She whimpers in joy as she feels their hands pleasure the parts of her body where it really counts.
>Everyone helps her kneel down before her friends, who share the fluids on their bodies and in their mouths with her. They hold their friend and give her love as soon as their faces make contact.
>”Y-yess…” Fluttershy mutters with her teeth gritted from the lewd tension. “Oh yes.”
>>
>>30853777
>Fluttershy feels more shafts enter her as she shares the love with her friends. Getting some of the paint residue from them onto her body, reuniting with some of the paint once more but having no intention of covering her privates with it.
>She is pushed on top of her friends from behind and begins to hump them as much as she can with her ass and pussy full of meat.
>Rarity’s face has turned completely bliss driven and she blankly stares at the sky. Letting her body convey the extreme emotions of arousal she is being happily ravaged by.
>Fluttershy can’t hold back any moans as Rarity and Pinkie lock their lips around her nipples and begin to suck on her.
>The three girls let their own secretions mix with the paint stained rain. Taking in as much cum as they can. Taking in the results of their mistake that turned into arguably the most fun time of their lives.
>No lumberjack is left unpleased.
>…
(here comes the dumb part I actually wanted to write)
>Ah, yes. The cabin in the woods.
>The FUCKING cabin on the woodsier.
>So alone, undetectable to a certain three girls who just didn’t happen to remember where they needed to go to reach this said cabin. This SAD cabin. This SAD FUCKING CABIN. Oh how obnoxious this hard to find cabin is. Being in a specific location because that’s just how life is. And because of that, it must be on account of the girls’ laziness to never find it and suffer the consequences of the rain washing their paint off.
>That’ll teach them to forget about where the stupid cabin is.
>Except they managed to turn the consequences into a reward. No smug cabin is this part of the woods, no sir.
>”CHAAAAAARGE!”
>Rarity lets out a war cry from atop the back of one of her barbarian lumberjack warriors.
>Rides him towards the cabin, he gallops forth with drool leaking out of his mouth.
>”JAEK PAL COMTOM COB! ME WANTTIE A JAAG PAAL CHIPPY CHOP!”
>>
>>30853782
>Pinkie and Fluttershy follow behind on their own majestic stallions.
>The one Pinkie Pie rides crab-walks so she can ride his dick as he gallops towards the door. Epic war music starts playing.
>Rarity’s back is lined up with the surface of the door with Pinkie and Fluttershy by her sides. She’s between them.
>They all spread their legs and let the lumberjacks ram them up against the door, making the loudest possible sounds echo through the woods.
>Like the gates of fuckin Troy (but not really), the door is busted open by the brute force.
>”Thanks lumberjacks!” The three girls all say in unison as they walk naked into the cabin and go to get their clothes.
>And no one at camp ever knew about what happened, and were in fact worried about them by the time they returned because it was fucking nighttime.

T H E _ E N D
>>
>>30853777
Checked
>>30853782
Kek, I didn't know you were an edupps fan
>>
>>30837202
RD a cute
>>
>>30853787
This was great. Link to pastebin?
>>
>>30853983
https://pastebin.com/raw/fDnXWDMG
>>
>>30853787
I was wondering when the fuck you were going to finish this shit. It was hot as fuck though
>>
File: 1427946784613.png (350KB, 573x533px) Image search: [Google]
1427946784613.png
350KB, 573x533px
>>30853939
>>
>>30845760
I think it's because of the color of Sweetie's eyes looking faint or something. I think. I don't really understand how that constitutes blindness, though.
>>
File: 1427593248367.png (426KB, 1623x3358px) Image search: [Google]
1427593248367.png
426KB, 1623x3358px
>>
File: i got this.jpg (49KB, 627x430px) Image search: [Google]
i got this.jpg
49KB, 627x430px
>>30841761
>”Im not saying we shouldn’t, I’m saying it can’t be done.”
"Says you."
>>
>>30855533
>>30855555
>>
File: 123754837.jpg (248KB, 639x689px) Image search: [Google]
123754837.jpg
248KB, 639x689px
>>30855554
>Off by one
>>
File: large-5.png (484KB, 618x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large-5.png
484KB, 618x1024px
>>
>>30853787
THE END IS JUST ANOTHER LIE
>>
>>30792100
>>30793041
>>30793844
Duh, she's obviously wearing her clothes backwards
>>
>>30853737
>I’ve been in enough xhamster videos to know where this is going
>been in

also,
>xhampster
>>
>>30856604
Thank you for finding that, I must have skimmed over it. There go my sides.
>>
>>30854990
Beautiful
>>
>>30835578
Well they need to hurry up.
>>
>>30855628
Feels worse that it was a 26 second gap.
>>
>>30853787
This is why I love reading your stories
>>
File: sweating (2).png (44KB, 167x156px) Image search: [Google]
sweating (2).png
44KB, 167x156px
bump
>>
>>30853787
The end is just another lie
>>
>>30856294
>>30859734
new meme is hot
>>
File: Derp.png (148KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.png
148KB, 480x674px
>>
File: cpu.jpg (64KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
cpu.jpg
64KB, 500x504px
>>
Less than 2 hours till Waifu Wars starts.

Course I'll go live an hour early to test things.
>>
Going early stream and test adjustments.
https://www.smashcast.tv/EquestrianWrestlingEnt

Still an hour till show time.
>>
>>30860871
>>30861256
Hype. There a Waifu Wars thread up you have a link to?
>>
>>30861451
>>30748558
>>
>>30859782
and new degenerate duty is like (You)
>>
File: 1494433895494.gif (572KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494433895494.gif
572KB, 500x281px
>>30861477
Thanks m8
>>
>>30861542
the ride never ends
>>
Momlp, dadpol, I'm gay
>>
>>
>>
File: large-1.jpg (335KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large-1.jpg
335KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: large-1.png (549KB, 803x800px) Image search: [Google]
large-1.png
549KB, 803x800px
>>
Sweetie's probably a mindbroken cumdump by now.
>>
File: large-2.jpg (161KB, 871x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large-2.jpg
161KB, 871x1000px
>>
File: large-2.png (213KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large-2.png
213KB, 791x1024px
>>
File: large.jpg (187KB, 1157x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
187KB, 1157x1024px
>>30862769
No.
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 800x999px
>>
>>30862739
Sweetie a qt
>>
Make a new thread!
>>
New Threadsies!
>>30863056
>>30863056
>>30863056
>>
>>30862789
>Sameface
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 144

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.