[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Hasdrones like eating shit so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hasdrone2.jpg (65KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
hasdrone2.jpg
65KB, 308x373px
Why do Hasdrones like eating shit so much?
>>
>>30767518
>people who still like the show are hasdrones and blindly agree with hasbro's decisions
I still enjoy the show a lot and I point out the flaws in it.
>>
>>30767535
>watching the show after Lauren left
If you do this you are a Hasdrone. It's like playing a Metal Gear Solid game not made by Kojima. Lauren had great ideas for the show. Fuck Hasbro and the current writers.
>>
>>30767548
>sticking around for FIVE FUCKING YEARS after Lauren left
>not being able to enjoy the show or the fandom
>still not being able to let go

Kill yourself and end your suffering already
>>
>>30767548
Remember the "Twilight should've stayed in Canterlot" guy? The point was not in this specific complaint, but rather in the nature of it. The nature of your complaint is the same. By saying "we're real ponies" Twilight conveys that they're established characters with their own lives, have been for a long time already, so refusing to accept what happened to them and clinging to things that haven't been relevant for an equal amount of time (like you do right now) is not constructive and maybe you should just move on.
>>
>>30767548
But there was only 1 good MGS game
>>
>>30767700
Hi, Jim
>>
>>30767518
why does mattel hire people to come post on our mongolian horse throat fucking forum?
>>
File: SmileNyx.png (129KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
SmileNyx.png
129KB, 700x599px
>>30767518
>Glimmerfag
>Calling others Hasdrones
>>
>>30767518
Why do you have such retardedly high standards for a silly kids' cartoon?
>>
>>30767805
>HURR DURR I WATCH SHIT BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE ITS FOR KIDS
This is your mindset, Hasdrones.
>>
>>30767700
Hey Jimbo, if you hate criticism so much at the point it depresses you for weeks, why do you still go around asking for everyone's opinion about the show?
>>
>>30767548
>implying Faust is that good a creator
>>
File: great and powerful shrug.png (41KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
great and powerful shrug.png
41KB, 945x945px
>>30767711
They can't all be Sons of Liberty.
>>
>>30767518
Because they're all autistic failures at life.
>>
>>30767713
>>30767818
Typical drones.

>>30767700
Yes.
>>
The show isn't shit
>>
>>30767518
I hate when on EqD everyone says "omg great episode" "9/10" "I loved it" to mediocre shit as much as I hate when you can't like anything after S1 or you're a Hasdrone

We have shills from a side and people who are still here for some reason to the other

I still like the show but whenever an episode I don't like airs I'm more than salty and rude about it

Still, I still enjoy more than half of the eps, which is the reason why I still watch and you shouldn't

It's been 6 seasons of bad episodes?
Then go
>>
>>30771706
Of course not.
It's giga-shit.
>>
Totally not a plant from Mattel at all.
>>
>>30771893
I know exactly what you mean.
90% of the time I'm pretty forgiving toward rating the show, but on the rare occasions an episode is bad in my opinion and I share that opinion here I get shit on like I'm one of the regular doomfags that stick around on the board dedicated to the show they don't like shitposting about how much they don't like the show.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.