[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Took them awhile to address this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

Took them awhile to address this.
>>
>>30767017
Is madmax still alive? Or, no... it's really been that long, hasn't it. Shit.
>>
>>30767039
Of course she's dead. Just like about 90% of this fandom's content creators.
>>
File: 1493656205606.gif (1013KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493656205606.gif
1013KB, 1280x720px
>>30767056
stop spreading your filthy lies
>>
>>30767039
I heard yesterday she's literally dead
>>
>>30767168
I think she went MIA about 3 years ago or something. She made a post on her dA saying she was about to become homeless and could be gone for awhile, then never came back.

Odds are that she's actually dead, since it's been several years of silence, and you'd think she could make a post from a library computer or something in that time.
>>
>>30767191
If you're homeless you've got more important things to worry about than letting the internet know you're alive.
>>
>>30767191
Wasn't she from Mexico or something? She's probably either taco meat or locked in some sex dungeon by now.
>>
>>30767168
Yea, that's why I was kinda excited when I saw the comic. But then I remembered that fucking castle abortion has been around for fucking years now. Man, everything I like is dead.
>>
>>30767200
Yeah, but it's been many years at this point. You're saying that at no point during this time it would have been viable for her to make even a single post, or reply to a comment? She completely dropped off the radar for good.
>>
>>30767212
Speak for yourself.
>tfw the castle is starting to have the same comfy effect the treebrary did
Feels fucking good man.
>>
>>30767202
Those damn Zetas
>>
>>30767217
I wish I could have Stockholm Syndrome as good as you
>>
>>30767232
Shit, me too.
>>
File: That feel.jpg (143KB, 807x1013px) Image search: [Google]
That feel.jpg
143KB, 807x1013px
>>30767191
Wait, what? Fucking hell.
>>
File: madmax pacman rage.jpg (334KB, 848x1783px) Image search: [Google]
madmax pacman rage.jpg
334KB, 848x1783px
>>30767191
She might not be dead but she's a nomad

The very sad part is that she was one of the earliest. I was on /co/ with her in 2010, she was one of the first artist,and she literally started the "clop" = "fap" thing (with a comic with zecora) and yet she couldn't enjoy it.

If she had "survived" a year more, she could've had a patreon and maybe survive by bronybux alone, but alas it wasn't to be...

Pic related is the only time we pissed her off (she came back the next day).
>>
>>30767369
>patreon
It's a good thing she's a goner then.
>>
Madmax is overrated, and, like John Joseco, does not deserve her popularity.
>>
>>30767381
At this point Joseco is one of the better that's left. We don't really have any choice anymore.
>>
>>30767381
This is some retard-level mentality
>stop liking these artists, people
>c'mon guys, seriously, stop liking them. They don't deserve to be popular

Overrated is a term used by idiots who can't actually articulate an opinion and just want to be contrarian by hating what's popular
>>
>>30767191
America's such a weird and silly place.
>>
>>30767381
Go back to fapping to Shinodage's slutty Lyra comics pleb
>>
>>30767202
I legit hope she's rather dead than the sex thing cause damn she does not deserve that.
I wish we could find her some way.
>>
>>30767390
>America
She's from Mexico.
>>
>>30767477
>implying that Mexico is not in America
>>
>>30767489
I guess you're right, but generally people mean the US when they say America.
>>
File: Sad Sweetie Belle template.png (498KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Sweetie Belle template.png
498KB, 2000x2000px
>>30767191
>so I've been away from the comic making and cool stuff due to no longer havin' access to a computer to draw stuff and my involuntary newly found nomad-like style of life. things are going certainly bad and I dunno if I could be able to draw for some time. so yeah, Im really sorry for the people asking me for commission things but I'm certainly out of the game from now on, sorry!.
>I'll make another journal if I find a way to...well you know, to do stuff.

https://csimadmax.deviantart.com/journal/absolutely-sadening-476677813

Her last post seems to have been written we she was already homeless. So she actually did the library computer thing.

It looks like she didn't found a way to...well you know.
>>
>>30767489
>United Mexican States
>>
>>30767017
i didnt think crystals and gemstones were the same substances.
>>
Madmax was such a prolific artist early in the fandom. It's such a shame that she might not be coming back in such a fashion.
>>
>>30767821
Not too many of us left anyway.
>>
>>30767387
That's only true if you can't articulate an opinion. But think about the 100's of pop artists who are absolute dogshit. Do you think Taylor Swift's music speaks any kind of genius to you?

Literally, the most popular artists can be drunk off their ass, make some kind of piece of art/music when they don't know they're doing it, and it can be "The Best Track of the New Generation by popular magazine: The Rolling Stones".

I wish how valuable something is was still directly proportional to how much worthwhile effort was put in...
>>
Isn't there any way to locate her or find out about her? Has she ever given away her name or city? Has she met any other fan artist personally?
>>
>>30768467
I don't think so. We will never know what has exactly happened to her it seems.
>>
>>30767489
Fuck outa here with that.
>>
>>30767056
I miss doubleWbrothers and Greviousfan doing mlp comic every episode
>>
>>30767509
>yesterday was that posts 3rd anniversary
damn
probably mexican druglords got to her or something
well she had a bigger positive impact on the world than any of us here ever will anyway, so
>>
>>30768756
Well, I think that she would personally prefer being alive, to being influential in some niche fetish community.
>>
>>30768772
you don't know her
>>
>>30768772
If the druglords got her, it's more likely that she ended up as a prostitute than being killed if she was somewhat attractive. Which is way fucking worse IMO.
>>
>>30767200
It depends on the people

Random fucks on 4chan? No

Close friends? Yes
>>
>>30768808
Or she ended up in some back alley Mexican dive bar doing equus shows. She's living the dream so many here aspire to: she got to fuck a horse.
>>
Why do people talk like Mexico is a place run by drugpeople or something? I live in Mexico and I haven't seen anything like it.
>>
>>30768956
Northern Mexico is.
>>
>>30768960
Do we know exactly where Madmax lived? If she had time to draw cartoons in her computer all day I supposed she could have been in Mexico city
>>
File: 1442826937614.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442826937614.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>30768956
>google mexico
>all you can find is stories about people being abducted by human traffickers and drug cartels shootouts
>Why do people talk like Mexico is a place run by drugpeople or something?
>>
>>30768956
That's like asking "How come people say there are so many pickpockets in New York? I live in the suburbs of western New York state and crime's not that bad." Most people associate New York with the city.

I hear about muggings, robberies, and thefts all the time when it comes to Mexico. The exceptions are the rural areas and the guarded tourist spots. I know a guy who visits family there and he hides in different places across his person so when he gets robbed, he only has to give up some of his cash.
>>
>>30769205
Hides money in different places, I mean. Like his shoes AND his pockets. Last robbery they went through was in a taxi. They sat down, then a robber hailed the cab over and stole everything from everyone in it.
>>
>>30768467
Personally? No. But she used to hang with Megasweet occasionally.
>>
>>30769366
Megasweet might as well be dead too.
>>
>>30767191
Or maybe she just went off the ride and didn't want to tell anyone. Just gave her avatar a feelsy story for attention (because that's why most content creators create, very few actually do art for it's own sake) and called it a day. Hell, unless some faggots can prove it, I doubt that it's a 'she.'

But feel free to ignore me. The internet is serious business, that's for sure.
>>
>>30770484
It's quite likely. Still, most prefer to believe in this sad story because it sure is more interesting than your usual 'got bored, k bye".
>>
>>30768924
Godspeed
>>
>>30767872
>Do you think Taylor Swift's music speaks any kind of genius to you?
That's different consumers of pop music are rhe dumbest group of people in existence.
>>
File: 1493075575560.jpg (783KB, 1068x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1493075575560.jpg
783KB, 1068x1258px
>>30770538
I will say this though: I still liked madmax from the early days of the fandom, and I am bummed out that she/he/it fucked off.

If buttcoins make me rich, and I end up with multimillions, I will make a list. And on my list, I will follow some anon's suggestion from a while back to hire a private eye to find out where in the world is car- um madmax. And then get closure.

And if she was faking it the whole time, I swear to god that I'll have a good laugh and sample the local cuisine with whoever it turns out to be because fuck it, life is too short to not have at least a few adventures.
>>
>>30767202

>locked in some sex dungeon

Literally worst than dead
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.