[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time for the boring six to step aside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1514624.png (225KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1514624.png
225KB, 600x580px
It's time for the boring six to step aside
>>
>>30763811
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>30763811
Your picture is fucking shit Because it doesn't correspond with the show and the actual elements. Discord should be in Ember's place, representing the Element of Laughter (something Ember doesn't obviously represent). Also, Starlight is friends with Discord, but not much with Ember. Other than that, pretty spot on.
>>
>>30763811
Thats a weird depiction of the CMC
>>
>>30763839
The elements of harmony are another outdated part of the show and for good reason (really its yet another thing season 1 did badly). The characters shouldn't be defined by their elements and the characters only improved when the writers stopped doing that.
>>
>>30763811
Why the fuck is Ember there? Discord should be in her place.
>>
>>30763811
>half of them are just Spike's friends
Nigga! Would still watch.
>>
>>30763839
>starlight friends with discord
Not rly desu.
>>
>>30763811
>2 boys
>1 earth pony, two unicorns and no pegasus

This isn't harmony.
>>
>>30764426
Race isn't real. It's a social construct.
>>
Replace Steve for Discord and I'm game
>>
>>30763811
>Boring six
>Most boring character in the show, aka Maud, is here

Really.
>>
>>30764412
True so far, but she's the only one who laughs at Discord's jokes.

I'd like to see an episode in which Starlight befriends Discord.
>>
>>30764426
Two Unicron criminals.
Two durable strong stayongrounds
Two flappy air-xenos.

3 pone and 3 unpone.
Two pone are normal one has autism.
Two unpone are normal one was designed by autism.
>>
>>30765704
Maud's personality may be boring, but her overall character is fine
>>
>>30764057
Fuck off shitscord shill, that piece of trash should have stayed dead in S2 where he belonged
>>
>>30767121
Discord's got more charisma than any of the villains and definitely more charisma than (you), that's why your waifu is dating him and not (you)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.