[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LISA: The Colourful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Week 2.png (78KB, 2200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Week 2.png
78KB, 2200x2200px
Previous Thread: >>30693158

Seeking people with interest and experience playing any game of the LISA series, musicians who work with sampling and use FL Studio and artists with a passion for pixels in terms of character designs, animations and settings.

LISA: The Colourful is a fan game project in the earliest stages of development. Feedback and input isn't just wanted, but necessary for this to continue. With just myself working on things, I'm not confident that I can really take this anywhere faster than a speeding tortoise as I lack the skills to juggle all the things necessary to put out something appealing beyond a handful of people.

If you have any questions, ask.
>>
As posted in the OP of the previous thread with some adjustments.

Premise:
In this world, something has happened to bring humanity to it's perceivable end - an event referred to as The Flash - which killed off the entire female population of mankind. But it matters little to you what kind of madness endures in the wastes you take refuge in as you were on a mission.

You operate as a scavanger; moving from place to place and staying out of sight and doing your best to survive. You are on the search; training in on a broadcast signal - a video transmission depicting what many would consider their second chance at life - that appeared several months ago and has continued it's broadcasting ever since.

Yes, this is pony related.
>>
>>30764241
>this is pony related
How?
>>
>>30764493
>>
>>30764574
JESUS
>>
>>30764574
Wait, did Pinkie Pie become a joy mutant, or did a joy mutant just mutate to look like Pinkie?
>>
>>30764877
Right now it's just a concept since things haven't really moved anywhere. Sorta serves as reply bait at this point since without it the thread kinda peters out as the whole idea of this game doesn't seem to be that appealing otherwise here from what I'd gather but in establishing things here first on /mlp/ I've probably more or less sealed away any chance of getting help from elsewhere since it's affiliated with pone.
>>
>>30764974
I mean, the thread doesn't seem even remotely pone related in the catalog so maybe that's why the threads are dying so fast, might want to make your OP's seem a little more /mlp/
>>
>>30764574
I said in the last thread you could become a horse by taking shitloads of joy, but i never though you'll take the idea seriously.
Not complaining, just shocked. Anon must had taken joy or some drug to see that shit
>>
>>30764984
The issue in doing so is that it establishes a full-on expectation that there's going to be pone - and not just one pone, but so much pone that it comes off as a sickening parody of itself.

It started with a thread which had a picture of a tired looking Twilight with two hooves up and you could only see above her mid-section. Someone asked what the rest looked like and so an edit was made that added more and more legs with the filename: Joy.
From there, discussion came about and it made me curious and I got some ideas from which this whole thing began.
>>
>>30765050
I forgot, post this shit on derpibooru
Maybe some LISA fans would talk more about this fangame
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.