[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 38

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30757927
“We've blown up a couple tanks by now. The majority of them are deciding to divert to the other paths. You sure that’s what you’re hearing?”
>“Very, between the shots at least. The smoke we see is also a big one”
>You are a little stunned and let out a yelp in surprised as you are hit by another tank shot, feeling fatigued suddenly.
>The fatigue only gets worse as you recover, the tanks retreating to go down the other paths as they open fire with their coax guns.
>”Hunter?”
“I’m okay!”
>Steel lands on one of the tanks, climbing over it and up the barrel.
>He stuffs some grenades down it, sliding down the barrel after and giving you a wink.
>A pony leaps out of the tank before an explosion goes off inside, the mare screaming for her life as she runs away.
>>
>>30757929
Might need to find to need to retreat soon, or at least find some cover soon. We can't hold this form for long, Steel.
>>
>>30757929
How many tanks does that make now? I swesr, you are having the time of you life blowing everything up.
>>
>>30757929

“Might need to find to need to retreat soon, or at least find some cover soon. I can't hold this form for long, Steel.”
>”Good news then! I think our plan worked.”
“Sparks?”
>”The are flooding the paths, we got them”
“Good. How many tanks does that make now? I swear, you are having the time of your life when you blowing everything up.”
>”It’s one thing that gets me off.~ Hard not to appreciate something pretty or big when you can only see or hear. Let me tell you, I need to rail Charon some time. I owe her big time for this potion stuff.”
>>
>>30758673
Sorry, but Charon isn't really into having casual sex. Trust, if she did, she would have had some fun while the Artemis crew was still together. There are still some willing participants in the ship to enjoy though.~
Continue to hold the fort.
>>
>>30758796
Trust me, if she did*
>>
>>30758673
“Sorry, but Charon isn't really into having casual sex. Trust me, if she did, she would have had some fun while the Artemis crew was still together. There are still some willing participants in the ship to enjoy though.~
>”Well, I’ll happily accept. Still gonna try though.
>You and steel wait and watch, seeing the factory get bombarded as ponies evacuate, your fatigue constantly getting worse at a slow pace.
>There is not much left by the time you hear a large explosion go off, Steel smiling.
>”There’s one…”
>Another one sounds, steel now hopping up.
>”And two!”
“How are things, Sparks?”
>”Alright by the looks of things… that second trap on the smaller path failed a it though, there are still five tanks.”
>”Gaah, damnit…”
>”They aren’t moving right now… I thing they are trying to figure out what’s going on still. The alliance is almost done too.””
>>
>>30759260
Time to turn off the device on us. Regroup with the crew and the Alliance. Maybe we can feed on some emotions to prepare us before those tanks come.
>>
>>30759260
As much as I want to deal with them now, I'm getting pretty fatigued over here. Drop the magical armor. Steel can you go and tell them that they won't be harmed if they surrender?
>>
>>30759260
Hopefully they'll be willing to surrender considering the state of their base. Turn off that armor.
>>
>>30759260
“As much as I want to deal with them now, I'm getting pretty fatigued over here.”
>You press the morpher again, powering down, a slightly worse fatigue setting in.
“Steel can you go and tell them that they won't be harmed if they surrender?”
>”Aye aye. I’ll just explode or something if not.”
>You begin the slog back to the crew and alliance, yawning along the way as your urge for feeding becomes apparent.
>As soon as you get there, you are grabbed by Midnight.
>The stallion pulls you onto his back, happily trotting along.
>”go ahead.~ I know what my brave stallion needs.”
“Wha?”
>”We all watched you in action, thanks to Sparky.”
>”Hey boss! They don’t want to surrender, but they are not too keen on fighting.”
>>
>>30759797
Maybe we can convince the Alliance to let them go? If not, maybe mother could help us out again and convince them to surrender?
Continue feeding on some love just in case.
>>
>>30759797
Sounds more like they have no idea what to do. We obviously can't just let them stand around here with their tanks. Ask the Alliance stallion what he thinks about this. What if they only give up the tanks?
>>
>>30759797
“Sounds more like they have no idea what to do. We obviously can't just let them stand around here with their tanks…”
>You feed off of Midnight, being brought to the alliance stallion in charge.
>”Nice work out there! What was that anyways?”
“Something special… listen, the Frontier ponies don’t want to surrender, but aren’t wanting to fight. What if they just gave up their tanks?”
>The stallion pauses, nodding.
>”that’s more then a victory for me. If it works, yeah.”
>You pass the word along, helping negotiate the issue
>It’s not long before the alliance team collects the abandoned tanks, no sight of the Frontier ponies being found.
>>
>>30760109
Check out the facility the Alliance bombarded. If everything is clear, report back that the job is done.
>>
>>30760109
That's that. This is where my job ends and Fixers begins. Hey Rusty, you wanna test out your luck and see if we can't find something before we leave?
>>
>>30760176
This. Let her luck be unleashed once again.
>>
>>30760109
>You smile, watching as they work.
“That's that. This is where my job ends and Fixers begins.”
>”Thank’s for the help!” the stallion calls out, “money is in the mail!”
>You look to the facility, using the communications.”
“Hey Rusty, you wanna test out your luck and see if we can't find something before we leave? I want to look at the facility.”
>”Ah’m glad to! Ah need work.”
>You head to the facility, Rusty arriving shortly after.
>You look around as she searches, seeing exploded barrels and objects of all kinds.
>”Ah’m needin’ a sexy metal mare over here!”
>”Coming.” Fixit says, moving to Rusty.
>You follow along, seeing Rusty with two bags of objects and a large container with scuff marks.
“What…?”
>”Tank ammo and robotics parts! SID gets more ammo and Fixit gets baby parts!”
>Rusty runs off, diving into the rubble and metal again.
>”Better slow down!” Fixit calls out, lifting the cargo container.
>”come on!”
>Rusty pokes up, a tiny cut on her cheek as she smiles.
>”Ah’m havin fun here! One more search and ah’ll bet I’ll get more.”
>>
>>30760364
A dirty Rusty is a happy Rusty. Just watch out a bit while you do. Poke her cut for emphasis.
>>
>>30760364
Good to see you happy working again, Rusty. Help her and let her enjoy herself. Just be careful she doesn't get hurt
>>
>>30760364
>You smile at Fixit.”
“A dirty Rusty is a happy Rusty.”
>You look to Rusty, smiling.
“Good to see you happy working again, Rusty. Just watch out a bit while you do.”
>You poke the cut slightly, making the mare flinch.
>She wipes her cheek, looking embarrassed when she sees the blood
>”Ooops…”
“Come on”
>You join her as she pokes around, finding more parts and armor plates.
>As you help her, Rusty gets more and more dirty, the worst of it coming from her falling into some engine oil.
>Eventually you all go back, finding the crew at the ship
>Breeze gasps, Midnight laughing as you and Rusty trot up
>”HOW?!” Breeze says, looking over the grime covered mare.
>Rusty snickers, sighing.
>”Makes the shower more worth it.”
>>
>>30760687
Rusty had a little too much fun finally getting dirty again. I say she deserves a hot shower, with some help, for finding so many goodies.
>>
>>30760687
Rusty found plenty of parts to help start building Fixit's child. How long would it take to build him with what we have?
>>
>>30760687
“Rusty had a little too much fun finally getting dirty again. I say she deserves a hot shower, with some help, for finding so many goodies.”
>The Pegasus mare smiles, tail swishing as you look to Breeze.”
“She found plenty of parts to help start building Fixit's child. How long would it take to build him with what we have?”
>”I’m not sure… I need to see what we have.”
>”It’s mostly parts… but it may help.” Rusty says.
>”We also need to decide what he will look like… we still need to order the other things. But these may help.
>”Ah’m thinkin’ that might be for Hunter and Fixit to decide.”
>>
>>30761204
It sure is. Fixit, do you have the time to design a colt with me? I only need to give this power pony watch back to Sparky.
>>
>>30761204
Right, we'll need to decide that. We could talk about this soon, Fixit. First, I need to bring back Sparks' watch and give him my report on testing. Of course, as you all saw, I was pretty much indestructible and lifting tanks around.
>>
>>30761204
We got to be a power pony, and it was incredible.
>>
>>30761204
Almost forgot. Give those stealth shields back.
>>
>>30761204
“Right, we'll need to decide that. We could talk about this soon, Fixit. First, I need to bring back Sparks' watch and give him my report on testing. Of course, as you all saw, I was pretty much indestructible and lifting tanks around. do you have the time to design a colt with me after?”
>The mare smiles, nodding
>”I always do.”
>”How was it?”
>You smile, trotting along as the four of you go down the hall.
“I got to be a power pony, and it was incredible. This thing is amazing!”
>”Ah wanna try it even it- ow! Breeze!”
>You look to see the Hybrid mare pulling Rusty away to the showers, smiling
>”No. YOU are getting clean.”
>You smile, walking with Midnight to Sparks’s room and stopping to put the shields back.
>you open the door to see the filly there, looking up and smiling at you.
>”So… did you like it? Do you think it would work?”
>>
>>30761556
I think it would. While it put quite the strain on me that wasn't very noticeable before I got hit by a tank and deactivated it. You should put a warning that you'll notice the strain mostly after the usage.
>>
>>30761556
As long as it's warned that it will definitely strain even those who are heavy magic users. I got fatigued easily. Then again, I was grabbing tanks, throwing them, and taking direct shells from them as you saw from your drone. I'd say that was a successful test.
>>
“I think it would. As long as it's warned that it will definitely strain even those who are heavy magic users. I got fatigued easily. Then again, I was grabbing tanks, throwing them, and taking direct shells from them as you saw from your drone. I'd say that was a successful test.”
>Sparks jumps up in joy, smiling happily as Midnight laughs.
>”Congratulations, Sparky. I’m proud of you, we all are…”
>The stallion hugs the filly, giving a bit of a sultry grin as he rubs a hoof on the filly’s chin.
>”As a master, too.~”
>He nuzzles the filly after, smiling to you as you give the device back
>”Hopefully tomorrow will be a little different… we’ve been doing too many missions against the Federation. Pizza tonight?”
>>
>>30761756
Sounds good. You should gift Breezy one of them Sparky, she'll love it. Now you'll excuse me, I have to give back the cloaking shields and design a foal.
>>
>>30761756
Pizza sounds good. I promise we don't do a mission for the Alliance next time. Kiss and nuzzle them both. Head to Fixit to talk about designing our child.
>>
>>30761875
I promise we won't do a mission*
>>
>>30761756

“Pizza sounds good. I promise we won't do a mission for the Alliance next time. You should gift Breezy one of them Sparky, she'll love it. Now you'll excuse me…
>You give each of them a nuzzle and a kiss, making them smile.
>”love you.”
>”Love you, daddy.”
“Love you both too.”
>You trot off, seeing Steel put the shield he borrowed back next to the one you out back.
>You get to the hanger to find Fixit, feeling a strong lust along the way.
>The mare smiles at you, giving you a nuzzle when you approach.
>”Hunter…”
>The mare sighs, looking into your eyes.
>”Thank you…
>>
>>30761972
What for? I wouldn't say no to having a child with you, Fixit. Now, how do you want to make him? Do you want hybrid, or do you want to make a pony?
>>
>>30761972
What makes you happy makes me happy. Now do you have anything in mind already?
>>
>>30761972
Anything you want specifically for our child?
>>
>>30761972
“What for? I wouldn't say no to having a child with you, Fixit. What makes you happy makes me happy. Now, how do you want to make him? Do you want hybrid, or do you want to make a pony?
>You are a little surprised at the mare sniffs, wiping her eye before nodding and sitting down with you.
>”I’m… not sure. Probably a long mane and tail, so he can cut and style it. I’m happy with mine the way it is...”
“…Does your mane grow?”
>Fixit smiles, nodding.
>”Breeze is a real clever pony. But colour and race? I’m not sure… I’m also not sure if we should give them more freedom off the bat for their body, letting them have stallion and mare body parts like I do…”
>The mare grunts with a smile, sighing.
“That might be a little too specific… they can decide later, maybe. We will need to build them another body for when they are older. What would go good with an orange mane and tail?
>>
>>30762232
Orange...how about a neon blue coat, just like his mother?
>>
>>30762232
Give him stallion parts only. He needs to grow and make his own decisions on that.

>>30762286
That could work.
>>
>>30762232
“Orange...how about a neon blue coat, just like his mother?”
>Fixit smiles, nodding and leaning against you.
>”And beautiful eyes like his father?”
“A hybrid then?”
>Fixit shrugs, smiling.
>”I was thinking a Pegasus, unless we just want to give him eyes as the diffrence.”
“Maybe… stallion parts only though. He needs to grow and make his own decisions on that.”
>Fixit nods, looking at herself.
>”That’s fair.”
>She lets out a but of a squeal, kicking her hooves out.
>”I can’t wait to have them brought to life.”
>>
>>30762653
How about we stick with Pegasus but give him my eyes? Keep it simple, but still have a bit of both of us as part of him.
>>
>>30762653
Me too. I agree with the pegasus part. Most of us have wings, so it only makes sense.
>>
>>30762653
We're pretty much a family of those who use wings.
>>
>>30762653
“I agree with the Pegasus part. Most of us have wings, so it only makes sense. How about we stick with Pegasus but give him my eyes? Keep it simple, but still have a bit of both of us as part of him.”
>Fixit nods, smiling.
>”So… now for the hard part…”
“Hard part?”
>Fixit nods, sighing.
>”A name… Electric Fire kinda sounds like a bad omen.”
“Hmmm…”
>The two of you spend some time tossing names back and forth, the lust you feel dyeing down after a bit as you see the cargo door open.
>You’re back at the base, Fixit sighing as you see Breeze and a clean Rusty walk out with Midnight and Sparks behind them, the two mares nuzzling.
>”…Night fire?”
>>
>>30762863
Fire doesn't seem right. How about Night Flare?
>>
>>30762863
What's with the fire names? You're tempting me to name him Firewall and make him hate us forever.
>>
>>30762863
“What's with the fire names? You're tempting me to name him Firewall and make him hate us forever.”
>Fixit starts laughing, hugging you.
>”Please! That would be too funny.”
“Fire doesn't seem right. How about Night Flare?”
>”Maybe… we just may stick with that.”
>”Deciding on names?” Breeze asks, carrying Raider
“Yep. How were the babies?”
>”They needed a change, but they are good now.”
>”Come on! Let’s get home. I want to see how out maid mare is!~” Midnight says
>”Okay, really, how?” Breeze asks.
>Midnight shrugs, smiling.
>”I’m honestly not too sure… I never did anything like that with daddy before… he even resisted a bit until I got more commanding. So worth it!~ never in my dreams would I think I could get that out of him.”
>>
>>30763062
Right, me and Fixit have came up with how our child will look, and we might have come up with a name. Does Night Flare work?
My mom is also wanting to go retire again. Maybe even bring Shine and Rose with her. I don't really blame her. She's grown to old for it. I also wonder if uncle Mich can handle it anymore with that heart attack.
>>
>>30763062
So he's going soft? You're welcome to contribute on names, especially if it's a fire or flare one. We kinda got a theme going and it works good with the hair.
>>
>>30763062
Looks like we broke him down with these past three months.
>>
>>30763062
“So he's going soft?”
>”Maybe… I was really assertive with him… he seemed to like the change a bit, the new sexy experience. …maybe that’s where I got my kink from?”
“You're welcome to contribute on names, especially if it's a fire or flare one. We kinda got a theme going and it works good with the hair. Does Night Flare work? Because me and Fixit have came up with how our child will look”
>”Ohh? Do tell.”
>You all begin walking back, explaining how the colt will look.
>”That sounds good!” Rusty says, smiling.”
“Yeah…”
>”You okay? You seem out of it.” Rusty says.
“My mom is also wanting to go retire again. Maybe even bring Shine and Rose with her. I don't really blame her. She's grown to old for it. I also wonder if uncle Mich can handle it anymore with that heart attack…”
>”Will they go far?” Sparks asks.
>”I doubt it, Sparky. Don’t worry.”
>”It might be their time to retire for good… I saw Mich struggling today and little by little ever since then… Besides, your mom has another foal on the way. She’s starting to show even.”
>”The stress must be hell for her…”
>You all get home, a very heavy wave of lust being felt.
>>
>>30763215
Follow the lust. What has Mags-y got into?
>>
>>30763215
Someponies pent up. I wonder why.~
>>
>>30763215
I feel that someone needs our help.
>>
>>30763215

“Somepony is pent up. I wonder why.~”
>Midnight smiles, opening the door.
>You can hear a whine, the stallion still hard and dressed in the maid outfit when you see him.
>”M-master!”
>Mags moves right to Midnight, shaking on the spot.
>Your eyes lock onto and don’t move from his length, watching it leak drops of precum at a steady rate.
>”I-I can’t stop making a mess, I’ve tried to be good! I can’t take this…”
>Breeze snickers, taking the babies to their room as Midnight pets his father.
>”Aww.~ is the maid mare needy? Is that toy giving you trouble?”
>Mags nods, the stallion thrusting at nothing slightly as his length visibly twitches.
>Midnight hums, looking thoughtfull.
>”Well… today is a big training day… And Fixit had the morning care shift for the babies…”
>Mags whines again, Midnight porously dragging out the moment.
>”Tell… you… what… I’ll release you, and you must take care of the babies…”
>”Yes! I will!”
>”…After the pets have been taken care of, in any way that’s needed. You can do that while I order some food for all of us. It’s been a stressful day for them and they need care.”
>”C-care?”
>”massages… relief of their own… whatever they want. They have my permission for their freedom until they are happy and you get to be released of your duties… for today.”
>>
>>30763408
Well, I think all the pets could use some massages from Mags-y.
>>
>>30763408
I'm still sore from all the magic casting, a completely nonsexual massage without any sexual relief sounds perfect, right Mags-y?
>>
>>30763408
“Well, I think all the pets could use some massages… I'm still sore from all the magic casting, a completely nonsexual massage without any sexual relief sounds perfect, right Mags-y?”
>The stallion whimpers, the others nodding.
>”Ah’d love that… that fall was a bit rough.”
>Midnight nods to mags trotting off.
>You are up first, the others getting settled as you lay on the couch.
>Mags straddles your rear, his sack warm against you as be begins rubbing your back.
>Mags is surprisingly good at the massage, making you groan and relax.
>Some precum drips onto you time to time, Mags cleaning it off of you.
>You can feel how needy and lust driven the stallion is, Mags shaking time to time.
>”S-so close… this device…”
>Midnight comes by, looking over Mags as he works on you.
>He leans in, whispering to you.
>”Use your magic… does Sweetie still want her cum bath?”
>Midnight lifts himself up nuzzling and biting Mags.
>”So, Sweetie… are you happy with your treatment? This mare is not needing correction, is she?”
>>
>>30763564
I could use some better service. Maybe even a cum bath. Could Mags-y provide that?
>>
>>30763564
Very happy. She knows her stuff, although her comments about devices and cumbaths where a bit distracting. However I have to admit the latter does sound relaxing.
>>
>>30763564
You spoil us, Master.
>>
>>30763564
“Very happy. She knows her stuff.”
>”Good!”
‘I could use some better service. Maybe even a cum bath. Could Mags-y provide that?’
>Midnight looks to mags, gesturing to him.
>”Go care for the others…”
>Mags nods, getting off of you and moving to the mares.
>Midnight pets you, whispering.
>”You want that cum bath then?”
“I have to admit… it does sound relaxing. You spoil us, Master.”
>Midnight nods, petting you still.
>”Well then, I think Mags-y can help us with your bath…”
>Midnight grabs onto your flank, giving you a spank.
>”Dirty mare. Do dress yourself if you want to, it’s perfect that the maid is all pent up.~ you’re needing to be nice and relaxed for bedtime… I think you and cutie should spend a nice night together, in a special way...”
>>
>>30763712
Put on a swimsuit with Sparks. We're gonna need one for this.
>>
>>30763712
I like the sound of that. Let me and Sparky grab slutty swimsuits. Might as well bath together if we're gonna do something with her.
>>
>>30763712
“I like the sound of that. Let me and Sparky grab slutty swimsuits.”
>Midnight nods, leaving you to go to the filly.
>You grab Sparks and bring her to your room, giving her collar to her.
>“Daddy?”
>You grab a swimsuit, smiling to her.
“We are getting a bath.”
>The filly smiles, nodding.
>The both of you get on the swimsuits, Spark’s marehood being almost completely seen, and the lower part cradling your sack snugly.
>You get a view of the filly as you head back out, seeing Mags finish up with the others.
>”p-please”
>”Alright… come. Your release will help me with the pets.”
>Midnight leads you both to the bathroom, Mags shivering as he walks.
>Midnight gestures to the tub, smiling.
>”Warm Mags-y up for me, the both of you… I need to get something for your bath.~”
>>
>>30764002
Work with Sparks to warm him up with foreplay.
>>
>>30764002
Give him a kiss and start fondling his shaft. Only warm him up Sparks, don't overdo it.
>>
>>30764002
Mess with the size changer on his balls once again. Gotta really tease him.
>>
>>30764002
>You smile, going right for a kiss.
>You can feel mags lunge forward, Midnight stopping him.
>”Ahh. No moving.”
>Mags whimpers before you kiss him again, Midnight trotting off.
>Sparks moves under the stallion, giving his sack a lick.
‘Only warm him up Sparks, don't overdo it.’
>’Yes, daddy, I’ll be good’
>You smile, groping the stallion as you join sparks underneath him.
>You use the size changer on the stallion’s sack, making him shake and moan.
>Mags drips and dribbles precum, the device preventing him from cumming secured still.
>You feel lust from both Sparks and Mags, taking a moment to admire the filly’s winking.
>Midnight returns, bringing a large container.
>”In the tub my pets.~”
>The both of you stop, doing as instructed as Mags and Midnight join you both.
>You both lay down, Midnight getting rid of the device and grabbing onto Mags.
>Mags gets penetrated by Midnight as he is held up like the first time you had sex with Midnight, the stallion beginning to moan.
>Midnight quickly picks up pace, fucking his father.
>Sparks grabs onto you, kissing and making out with you as you both play and wait.
>Your return the kiss, getting aroused by the noises and kissing as you wait.
>”M-Midnight! AHHhhh!~”
>You look up and watch as a huge amount of cum shoots out of the stallion, each roap hitting you and Sparks.
>The two of you are covered in cum, Midnight pulling out of Mags and gently setting him down.
[1/2]
>>
>>30764225
>Mags pants, looking drained as Midnight cums on the both of you next.
>You can feel the cum all over you, running down your body and soaking into the swimsuit, licking your face and tasting the sweet fluids.
>”Stay here.”
>You both obey, making out with Sparks still.
>You feel a warm liquid on you, Midnight pouring a container of cum on the both of you.
>The tub fills with a bit of cum, Midnight smiling at both of you as you lay in the pool.
>”It’s a good thing I milked Rusty this morning.~”
>He sets the container down, looking to mags before back to the both of you.
>”You have my permission to do as you please until you two are done… however, I want to see you two sluts being as slutty and dirty when you come out.”
[2/2]
>>
>>30764230
Go for a dive and splash our filly with cum. Make sure that we are both completely drenched.
>>
>>30764230
Continue kissing, and start rubbing her entrance. What about Mags?
>>
>>30764230
Play around with Sparks.
>>
>>30764230
>You smile, splashing the cum at the filly.
>Sparks gasps, cum drenching her mane as she splashes back and covers your face.
>You look to Midnight, seeing him grin at you.
“What about Mags?”
>”I think our maid needs rest…”
>He moves to his father, nuzzling him.
>”Right daddy?
>”Mmmmh…”
>”You okay?”
>”Wonderful…~”
>Midnight helps his father out, leaving you to grab Sparks.
>You make out with the filly, rubbing cum over her bodty
>”Mmmmmhmmmm.~”
>Your hooves wonder to her flank and around them, rubbing against her winking entrance.
>Sparks moans, grinding against your hoof, the fabric of the swimsuit separating your hoof from her.
>”Daddy.~”
>She pants, licking at the cum.
>”I’m a dirty, slutty, pet filly.”
>>
>>30764388
That you are. You are my filly.
>>
>>30764388
Not completely, there is still a clean spot, inside of you. Prod at her pussy with our dick and start at a slow gentle fuck.
>>
>>30764388

“That you are. You are my filly. …but not completely, there is still a clean spot, inside of you.”
>You grab onto her hips, lining your length up with her after to move her swimsuit to the side.
>Gently, you press into her tight hole, making the filly moan.
>”Daddy.~”
>She grabs onto you, giving gentle groans and moans as you push and pull in and out of her.
“Mmmh. My filly.”
>You keep the pace nice and slow, taking a moment to cover the filly in the cum you both are laying in here and there.
>She licks and sucks the cum off your hoof as you feed it to her, the filly giving gentle pants as she looks at you with half lidded eyes.
>She locks lips with you again, making out with you with no hesitation.
>>
>>30764486
Quicken the pace and make sure to come inside of her, and to fill both her holes.
>>
>>30764486
Continue on until we finish. Afterwards, lay in and relax in the cum bath. Enjoy the afterglow.
>>
>>30764486
>You hold her in place, picking up speed as you fuck the filly.
>Sparks moans as you go harder and faster, love and lust coming from her.
>she clenches her body on your length, making you moan and go even faster.
>Sparks cums first, mouth hanging open for a bit as she pants.
>It’s not long before you cum for the first time, filling the filly’s insides.
>You pull out and move from her marehood to her other hole, using your cum as lube as you penetrate her.
>The sex resumes as you both pant and moan, Sparks holding onto you tightly as her love and lust stays high.
>”Daddy… bite me.”
>You studder in pace slightly, the filly kissing you.
“Sparky…”
>”Bite me daddy, I promise. Ahh!~ I’ll keep it hidden.”

sleeping
>>
>>30764002
So tempting to bite to create drama, but I am unsure of going through it.
>>
>>30764735
I thought about it some more. Maybe we could bite, only to hold back at the last minute, which leaves a barely noticeable bite. That could work as a compromise.
>>
>>30764735
>>30765005
I'm the same anon, but I do kinda feel bad voting in something like this by myself. If no else responds in time, then I vote on just asking her why she wants to be bitten so badly by us..
>>
>>30764577
>You give pause, considering biting the filly.
“Why do you, unnf, want to be bitten so badly?”
>”I want to be like the others. Mmmmh-ahh.~ I want to be marked and bitten by daddy.”
>The filly licks your jaw, kissing it.
>”You’re going to marry me, along with the others. I want to be like them. I want to feel a reminder that I’m daddy’s filly.”
>She gives a heavy moan, panting heavily now.
>”I want it to be loving and naughty, a reminder that I’m yours and a slut.”
>Your mind drifts further into the consideration of biting the filly, being brought back to the sex very suddenly.
>Your lust jumps up a bit, making you go harder and deeper into the filly, Sparky’s horn glowing.
>Her horn keeps glowing as your head is moves to her neck, the side of your fangs resting against it harmlessly as the filly exposes it.
>”Bite me, daddy.~” She says, love and lust as high as before.
>>
>>30766731
All right, give a small bite.
>>
>>30766731
>You give in, hearing Sparks gasp as you open your mouth and drag your fangs across her neck.
>You have troube maintaining control, but give a very tiny bite.
>Sparks lets out a pained noise between her moans, the folly holding you tightly as you cum inside of her again.
>You pant and settle down, slowly pulling back.
>You can see the tiny prick points as a bit of blood comes from them.
>Giving a lick across it, they are almost unseen through the little hairs around them, Sparks sighing happily as she nuzzles you.
>”Daddy… Hunter…”
>>
>>30767473
Just please hide it. If anyone sees it and ask, just play dumb. I really don't want this to be found by the others. Some of the crew won't be happy if they know about it.
>>
>>30767473
Please hide it well.
Enjoy laying in the bath for a while.
>>
“Just please hide it. If anyone sees it and ask, just play dumb. I really don't want this to be found by the others. Some of the crew won't be happy if they know about it.”
>”I will, I promise. I’ll make sure…”
>The two of you lay there, cuddling for a bit.
>Sparks gets your attention when she gets a mirror, looking at the bite.
>The filly looks giddy as the mark, smirking to herself.
>”…I’m terrible.”
“Why?”
>The filly snickers, looking at you.
>”…At worst? It looks like a bug bite… or sting.”
>She sighs, nodding as she puts the mirror back.
>”Yeah, hiding that will be easy. My mane is over that half the time.”
>>
>>30767606
Still, be careful about having it. I know I'm being awfully paranoid, but it's because this is taking a risk. If this gets found out, not only will we be found out, but the others will too. I'm scared that you'll lose all your lovers.
>>
>>30767606
I made sure to not go all the way and restricted myself. A proper bite wouldn't be easy to hide at all. I can give you a bigger, deeper one when you're an adult.
>>
>>30767606
At least you're happy about receiving it. You aren't going to go off asking for more bites from master as well, are you? You really begged for that bite!
>>
>>30767606
“I made sure to not go all the way and restricted myself. A proper bite wouldn't be easy to hide at all. I can give you a bigger, deeper one when you're an adult. Still, be careful about having it. I know I'm being awfully paranoid, but it's because this is taking a risk. If this gets found out, not only will we be found out, but the others will too. I'm scared that you'll lose all your lovers.”
>The filly grabs onto you, locking you in a kiss.
>She hold it for quite some time, gasping for a breath after
>”I promise, Hunter, nopony will know. i’ll do everything I can to keep it hidden.
>You feel a warm love from the filly as she nuzzles you.
>”Guess I’m the one who owes you now, daddy. Thank you.
“At least you're happy about receiving it. You aren't going to go off asking for more bites from master as well, are you? You really begged for that bite!”
>The filly blushes, playing with her collar tag.
>You are a little surprised as you feel her hind leg rub against your sack, the filly smiling befor she whispers to you.
>”Daddy first, master second… not now, much later. I don’t want this gone.”
>>
>>30767715
Just to let you know, she won't hold back when that time finally comes. All right, master wants to see us afterwards, but we can lay around and continue to have our moment.... in a cum bath.
>>
>>30767715
Pet her. That's a good filly. Check if we are both properly drenched in cum now and yell for Master that we are done bathing.
>>
>>30767715
>You pet Sparks, smiling.
“That’s a good filly. Just to let you know, she won't hold back when that time finally comes.”
>You look over your bodies, seeing the cum drip off of both of you.
‘Master, we are done now.’
>It’s not long before the stallion walks in, getting a big smile when he sees the both of you.
>”Look at my two sluts! I bet you two loved that. Hungry? The pony was insanely late, I’m not sure if we want to eat ad go right to bed or have more training.”
>>
>>30767849
What are the others doing? They have to see a sight like this!
>>
>>30767849
Pizza first. We can still decide what to do after that. I'd like to tell the others about something me and Sparky did and see what they have been doing.
>>
>>30767889
This. They should know about that bite.
>>
>>30767849
“Pizza first. We can still decide what to do after that. I'd like to tell the others about something me and Sparky did and see what they have been doing.”
>Midnight had a curious look on his face, nodding.
>”Come along then, dry up a little and let’s eat.”
>You head out into the living room, spotting the others.
>Breeze is ties and gagged in a sitting position, a large vibrating toy inside of her as the others feel and tease her.
>”Kitty here is being punished… she lost the little contest and has to endure attention and pleasure until tomorrow night. But… that can stop now for some food.”
>Breeze gets untied as you all sit down, digging in.
>You look around, not seeing Mags.
“Where is Mags?”
>”feeding the babies… maybe sleeping if he’s already done. I think keeping him on edge all day wore him out a little.”
>>
>>30768049
He deserves a rest for managing to work all day like that. Just what kind of deal did you make with him to be willing to endure that?
By the way, Sparks and I have a tiny thing we have to admit to doing. She may have begged to be bitten, and I may have gone through it.
>>
>>30768049
He deserves it for that massage and bath he managed. So you know that Sparky really loves me and for some time now she always begged me to bite her.
Of course I always declined due to the fact that deep changeling bite marks are very easy to spot.
But since Sparky argued that she wanted it as a sign to feel loved and being a slut like the others I gave her a tiny one.
>>
>>30768049
“He deserves a rest for managing to work all day like that. Just what kind of deal did you make with him to be willing to endure that?”
>”Ah’m surprised he even let you collar him.”
>”Honestly? Nothing. I was just very assertive and took control, collared him without asking or warning. Guess he wanted to try something else, we has been asking why Hunter likes to switch time to time.”
>”Ohhh… makes sense.”
“Yeah… So you know that Sparky really loves me and for some time now she always begged me to bite her. Of course I always declined due to the fact that deep changeling bite marks are very easy to spot.”
>The others look to you, Midnight grinning as Breeze looks worried.
>”…Hunter?
“She may have begged to be bitten, and I may have gone through it.”
>Breeze, takes a deep breath, Rusty looking to the filly.
>”Really?”
>Sparks moves to her, showing the mark.
“Sparky argued that she wanted it as a sign to feel loved and being a slut like the others, so I gave her a tiny one.”
>”Oh yeah, that’s small enough to play off as anythin’. Unless Charon measures it and your fangs.”
>Breeze looks at the mark too, the others joining in.
>”I promise to keep it hidden and secret.” Sparks says.
>”You better.” Breeze says, sighing.
>>
>>30768146
You'll get your bite in the future, Midnight. Sorry if you're not happy about this Breeze. We know how really dangerous it is for that bite to happen.
>>
>>30768146
Aww mommy is worried about her little filly. Don't worry too much. There is zero reason for Charon to do something like that right now, plus we don't even know if she would go to the authorities about it.
She knows we are treating our filly well, just not the extend of it.
>>
>>30768146
“Sorry if you're not happy about this Breeze. We know how really dangerous it is for that bite to happen. Don't worry too much. There is zero reason for Charon to do something like that right now, plus we don't even know if she would go to the authorities about it. She knows we are treating our filly well, just not the extend of it.”
>Breeze sighs again, nodding with a smile.
>”I’m just worried for all of us…”
>”Lucky filly, guess daddy is her favorite.” Midnight says with a smile.
“You'll get your bite in the future, Midnight.”
>”I better…this is quite funny actually.”
>“Why?”
>”Hunter seemed to like the mommy and daughter situation from this morning… I was going to have them sleep in the pet bed… with… a few extra fetures.”
>>
>>30768289
Perhaps we could sleep like that tonight?
>>
>>30768289
No objections from me.
>>
>>30768289
“Perhaps we could sleep like that tonight?”
>”Ohh, you both will. Nice and snug.~”
>Breeze laughs a little, looking to Midnight.
>”How is this our crazy lives?”
>”Who says it’s that crazy? Not like we didn’t take breaks over the last three months. Plenty of couples live active lives like us.”
>”We are more… hyperactive.”
>”Ehh.” Midnight says, chewing the pizza he grabs.
>You all eat and finish off the food, Rusty sighing happily as she leans back.
>”Ohhh, that was worth the wait.”
>>
>>30768614
Agreed. Just gotta remember to order well before we want it if we order from them again. Steel has been coming on to me before the fighting. From someone that claimed to not be gay three months ago, he sure has changed.
>>
>>30768614
Hyperactive is a nice way of putting it. We are a strange couple. Steel is also planning on having sex with Charon. I don't expect it to work though. Charon was never one to have casual sex with patients. At least Steel is happy.
How was Coco today for you guys? Is she starting out okay?
>>
>>30768614
I wouldn't be surprised if Steel started flirting around with he rest of you.
>>
>>30768614
“Agreed. Just gotta remember to order well before we want it if we order from them again… And hyperactive is a nice way of putting it. We are a strange couple. Steel has been coming on to me before the fighting. From someone that claimed to not be gay three months ago, he sure has changed.”
>“Probably your charm.” Midnight says.
>”He has? I mean, I get why… but still.”
“He has. I wouldn't be surprised if Steel started flirting around with he rest of you. also planning on having sex with Charon. I don't expect it to work though. Charon was never one to have casual sex with patients. At least Steel is happy.”
>”Yeah… it must be torture to love for so long.”
>”He did ask how open we all were to others outside of our relationship. Guess he wants some lovin’ and livin’.”
“How was Coco today for you guys? Is she starting out okay?”
>Breeze nods, looking very happy.
>”She wasn’t perfect, but she really seemed to like working. I’m thinking we might be able to get her on bigger things sooner then expected.”
>”She had a headache when I talked to her.” Midnight says. “I asked about it and she said she was thinking of her past. I guess she was trying to remember things. But, it was good on my end too!”
>>
>>30768758
Nice to hear. *yawn* I think I'm ready to go to bed with my filly now.
>>
>>30768758
Well, I'm glad that Coco and Steel are doing better. You guys can make Steel happy if you want. We all are generally open after all.
>>
>>30768758
I can't imagine her remember her past to be a good thing. All she remembers is fighting in an arena.
>>
>>30768758
“Well, I'm glad that Coco and Steel are doing better. You guys can make Steel happy if you want. We all are generally open after all. But I can't imagine her remembering her past to be a good thing. All she remembers is fighting in an arena.”
>”An arena?”
“Yeah… that’s my guess. She said something about being an arena with a crowd…”
>You yawn, smiling after.
“I think I'm ready to go to bed with my filly now.”
>”Yeah… today was tiring.”
>Midnight grins, getting up.
>”Well then… come.”
>You all get up and go to your room, finding Mags asleep already.
>”ohh… shhh.”
>Midnight gets some rope as the others climb into the bed, tying rope harnesses around you and Sparks.
>”Now… Sweetie, give the cutie a hug.”
>You sit down and hug Sparks, the filly nuzzling you.
>you feel a sudden tightness, looking to see Midnight tying the both of you together by the harnesses before he ties your legs around Sparks.
>”Now… for the fun part… mouths open.”
>You close your eyes, feeling and tasting a gag as it is secured in your mouth.
>Feeling something wet against your chest, you open your eyes again, seeing the gaged filly drip saliva from her mouth slightly.
>”Mmmmh.”
>Lastly Midnight pulls the baiting suits aside and inserts a toy into each of you, turning on the vibrators after.
>You both are set down together in a bed, Midnight grinning after he toes one last rope over the toys.
>”Careful not to move too much.~ or else-”
>Sparks shivers, squirming slightly.
>The toy in you presses deeper with her movements, vibrating on the right spot for you and amplifying your pleasure..
>”Well… I’m sure you get it now.”
>>
>>30769152
Cuddle up and try our best to somehow sleep like this with Sparks.
>>
>>30769235
This.
>>
>>30769235
This.
>>
>>30769152
>You nuzzle the filly, Midnight joining the others as you both lay in the pet bed.
>The toys keep you up a little, your hard length throbbing between you and Sparks.
“Mmm!~”
>You get cum on the both of you, eventually falling asleep after a bit.
>You wake up, feeling the toys still and feeling tired.
>”M-mmhhhmmm.”
>You look to Sparks, the filly shivering.
>”ohh.~”
>Midnight gets out of the bed and moves to the both of you, smiling.
>He releases the both of you, petting you both.
>”Better? Because if not, this morning is all aftercare.”
>>
>>30769456
I'm only sligtly tired. I was going to pick some easier missions anyway. How about you cutie?
>>
>>30769456
Teasing for these past few weeks was either a blessing from the heavens or our biggest mistake. I feel that it's both.
>>
>>30769510
Teasing you*
>>
>>30769456
“I'm only sligtly tired. I was going to pick some easier missions anyway. Teasing for these past few weeks was either a blessing from the heavens or our biggest mistake. I feel that it's both. How about you, cutie?”
>Sparks groans, yawning.
>”I feel like I did when I lived in the dumpster…”
“Awww…”
>Midnight nuzzles you both, smiling.
>”Good news then, today you all get to be pampered by master. Breakfast here? Or shall I carry you both?”
>>
>>30769704
Carry us. Let's eat with the others.
>>
>>30769704
What's for breakfast?
>>
>>30769704
“Carry us. What's for breakfast?”
>”Steak and eggs, plenty of toast too.”
>You both get picked up, being brought to the kitchen.
>Right away and without pause, you are both set up and eating with the others.
>You can’t stop drooling over the steak, never have had this kind before.
>”Where did you get this?” Breeze asks, grabbing another.
>”Her mother’s recipe. I’ve tried and only Midnight can pull it off.”
>>
>>30769918
It looks delicious, and it's good that Midnight managed to learn it so another part of her can be passed on.
What's on the news? The Federation and the Alliance conflict sure have been heating up.
>>
>>30769918
What animal is it? This is really good!
>>
>>30769918
“It looks delicious, and it's good that Midnight managed to learn it so another part of her can be passed on. What animal is it? This is really good!”
>”Just regular cow, it’s a secret recipe.”
>You smile, grabbing a data pad
>You open up the news, frowning.
>The headline reads: “Disastrous negotiations as a battle breaks out! Federation and Alliance at war again?”
>There is nothing but reports on the possibility of war, making you sigh and put the data pad down.
>You look to Rusty, seeing her smile.
“What’s happening, Rusty?”
>The mare smiles brightly, wiggling a little.
>”My parents got the big news, they’re diein’ to come over here.”
>”I passed the word on to mine too,” Breeze says, “They asked for a day they can come and see them. I wanted to wait so they all can get together, our first family gathering.”
>>
>>30770187
Are they coming over today? I hope they all get along well. I can't wait for them to meet our babies as well!
>>
>>30770187
When's the next day they can both come then? We can take a day off, plus we might have a surprise for them with Fixers foal.
>>
>>30770187
How long do you think the body for Fixit's foal will be done? It'd be fun to surprise them with a new foal.
>>
>>30770187
“How long do you think the body for Fixit's foal will be done? It'd be fun to surprise them with a new foal.”
>Breeze smiles.
>”Two days, if I work nonstop. Fixit told me what you want and i ordered it all. We still need an empty AI core.”
>”And to make the child.” Fixit says
“Could be faster if we take a day and all work on it.”
“When's the next day they can both come then? Are they coming over today?”
>”Not yet, we could wait or do it today.”
>>
>>30770768
Let's do it two days from now. We are planning on taking it easy with the missions so we could have it ready.
>>
>>30770768
They can wait a few days, if we make up for it with another foal. By the way Sparky, do you still work on improving those watches or is that Fixers problem now?
>>
>>30770768
“They can wait a few days, if we make up for it with another foal. We are planning on taking it easy with the missions, so we could have it ready. By the way Sparky, do you still work on improving those watches or is that Fixers problem now?”
>”Mine, for now… she needs to go through a bunch of things, and I need to give a formal presentation to the alliance with her. I’m going to try and improve the efficiency, maybe add more tools.”
>”Do you Think we could get an AI core from Fixer?” Fixit asks
>”Probably, I’d bet she would give anything if you mentioned it was to make a kid.”
>Fixit smiles, Rusty laughing.
>”Ah know how you feel.”
>>
>>30771184
Sure, let me pitch it to her. We might as well use our tiny insult throwing connections.
>>
>>30771184
Yeah, I should also probably let her know that some of our crew may be retiring.
>>
>>30771184
I also might need to talk to Mich. He hasn't really talked about any plans about retirement. He's reaching that age where he can't do this anymore.
>>
>>30771184
“Sure, let me pitch it to her. We might as well use our tiny insult throwing connections. I should also probably let her know that some of our crew may be retiring… Mich too... He hasn't really talked about any plans about retirement. He's reaching that age where he can't do this anymore.”
>Your lovers frown slightly, Breeze nodding.
>”He’s almost 60 from what I can tell, his love life probably doesn’t help.
>”No time like the present, come on, let’s go.
>After getting leaned up and ready, you head to the ship.
>As usual, Fixer is there, the mare looking through the crates and scrap you brought back.
>She spots you, shaking her head.
>”You just love making my job harder when it comes to paying you, don’t you?”
“What?”
>”the stuff you brought back, I’m just messing with ya.”
>>
>>30771471
Fixer we need to talk about not just jobs but some of the crew, especially some of our veterans. Can we talk somewhere more private?
>>
>>30771471
Sorry, we'll try to lower our performance next time. I wanted to ask you something. Do you think you can spare an AI core to hold Fixi's foal?
I also wanted to speak to you about something important my mom is considering. Preferably somewhere private.
>>
>>30771471

“Sorry, we'll try to lower our performance next time. I wanted to ask you something. Do you think you can spare an AI core to hold Fixit's foal? I also wanted to speak to you about something important my mom is considering and we need to talk about not just jobs but some of the crew, especially some of our veterans. Preferably somewhere private.”
>The mare stares up at you wiedeyed, unmoving.
>”Did you break her?”
>”Baaaaaaack right the fuck up, Fixit’s FOAL?”
>”Nope, she’s not broken.”
”That’s right.”
>”But… how?”
>”I’m going to copy Hunter’s and my own personalities, splicing them into a coherent entity.”
>”That’s… you know…”
>The mare paces, muttering to herself.
>”You guys are for real?”
>”Yes… I want to have a baby with Hunter, we are going to.”
>Fixer smiles, nodding.
>”Hell yes.”
>”Really?” Fixit asks.
>”Let me talk with Hunter, and I’ll grab it now. Same concept with Fixit?”
>”Yep, we ordered some of the parts even.”
>>
>>30771627
Yup, we're making history again, Fixer, and you're going to help us with it. Now, I wanted to talk about something a bit serious. My mom spoke about planning to retire for real this time. She says she's grown too old for any of this anymore. I'm also concerned for Mich. I've heard that he has been growing weaker ever since that heart attack he had. A lot of our crew is just growing past that point.
>>
>>30771627
I knew she would be on board. Lead the way litttle boss.
>>
>>30771627
“We're making history again, Fixer, and you're going to help us with it. Lead the way, little boss.”
>Fixer trots off with you, stopping after you both get into her office.
>”Here, I keep most of the cores in my safe.”
>She goes through a safe and tosses you an inactive AI core, making you smile.
>”Alright… talk time…”
“I wanted to talk about something a bit serious. My mom spoke about planning to retire for real this time. She says she's grown too old for any of this anymore. I'm also concerned for Mich. I've heard that he has been growing weaker ever since that heart attack he had. A lot of our crew is just growing past that point.
>Fixer sighs, nodding.
>”…I know… or I guessed that this was coming.”
>The mare has a seat, you joining her in sitting.
>”The fireteams we have now can easily replace them… or we could recruit if you want… but I’m not surprised.”
>The mare sighs, pulling her mane slightly.
>”Not mad… just… I don’t know… I’ll set them up though, give them homes like you have.”
>>
>>30771785
The fireteam has shown they know what they're doing. They also have previous mercenary work and have shown us what they're made of out there. We could give them a chance.
>>
>>30771785
Thanks. I hope Mich isn't going to vanish from existence again. He really needs to understand that he can't keep going. He doesn't even need the money at this point.
Rebel could replace Vexs position, but that would mean for me to hire a new second in command. Who would replace her if we would let the fireteam take care of themselves?
>>
>>30771785
Are you sad that those days of working with the old crew are coming close to an end? You guys are like a family.
>>
>>30771785
“The fireteam has shown they know what they're doing. They also have previous mercenary work and have shown us what they're made of out there. We could give them a chance.”
>”No, I mean the other ones. Team led has stuck with you good so far, but I mean Dragonfire or the new one I’m working on, Tone. Give you two fireteams to replace your parents and Mich…”
“Oh, thanks. I hope Mich isn't going to vanish from existence again. He really needs to understand that he can't keep going. He doesn't even need the money at this point. Rebel could replace Vex’s position, but that would mean for me to hire a new second in command. Who would replace her?”
>”We could just let the teams do their own thing, they are smart enough. But if you want to replace her and Angel and give them a commander? You could substitute crew for that role, reassign them, or we could put out job offers… gaah.”
“Are you sad that those days of working with the old crew are coming close to an end? You guys are like a family.”
>”I am…”
>The mare sighs, laying her head on the table.
>”Your parents are like a secret marriage at times to me, we all care a lot for each other… It’s fine though.”
>>
>>30771955
If you feel that strong about this, you could just talk to my parents and Chaos about this. Just because they've stopped being mercenaries, it doesn't mean that you guys can't continue to be around each other at times.
>>
>>30771955
It's not like you won't be able to visit them after the jobs are done.
>>
>>30771955
Mayne we could let my parents know how you feel and to make sure to visit you often? It sounds like you'll really miss them.
>>
>>30771955
“If you feel that strong about this, you could just talk to my parents and Chaos about this. Just because they've stopped being mercenaries, it doesn't mean that you guys can't continue to be around each other at times.”
>”I know… I miss the glory days is all, working with them…”
“We could let my parents know how you feel and to make sure to visit you often? It sounds like you'll really miss them.”
>The mare sighs, smiling as she lays back and crosses her hooves.
>”I do… Some of the best times I’ve had were from them and then… oh well.”
>The mare nods, looking to you.
>”I’ll talk to them and set them up. It’s time. I’m not so sure if Mich will be wanting to though.”
>>
>>30772128
If it comes down to it we'll be forced to fire him. I hope we don't have to go that far.
>>
>>30772128
Just don't be afraid to express yourself, Fixer. As for Mich, I hope he'll be willing to stop. I don't want to go for another hunt to find him.
>>
>>30772128
“Just don't be afraid to express yourself, Fixer. As for Mich, I hope he'll be willing to stop. I don't want to go for another hunt to find him. If it comes down to it we'll be forced to fire him. I hope we don't have to go that far.”
>Fixer winces, nodding.
>”I… don’t want to do that. we will if we need to, but no.”
>The mare sighs again, smiling after.
>”Good news though, no Alliance missions today!”
“Really?”
>”Yep, not directly if anything. It’s no secret, we might be going to war, pretty much are… so, we are building refugee camps and houses on a planet. Good PR and all kinds of things for the company. Helping with that, or exploring a station.”
“A station?”
>”Yeah, we came across a distress signal, some station needs help. It’s not known by us or alliance, so it’s a mystery. I could send somepony else, you guys have been working hard lately.”

Sleeping now, i'll run tomorrow after work
>>
>>30772244
As curious as I am to investigate that mysterious distress signal, I think we had enough conflict after that heated battle yesterday. What's the details of exploring this station you're talking about?
>>
>>30772244
Pass. The tanks where enough action for me. We'll go with the refugee camps.
>>
>>30773830
>>
>>30772244
Helping refugees by building sounds suitable for us. Facing an army of tanks probably left the whole crew exhausted. Something peaceful sounds like something we could use.
>>
>>30772244
“As curious as I am to investigate that mysterious distress signal, I think we had enough conflict after that heated battle yesterday. What's the details of exploring this station you're talking about though?”
>”Don’t know, the distress signal just came up. We know nothing.”
“Yeah, pass. Helping refugees by building sounds suitable for us. Facing an army of tanks probably left the whole crew exhausted. Something peaceful sounds like something we could use.”
>”Well, you don’t need to be building it, you can just ship all the supplies and materials. I’m planning to get profit out of this even.”
“Profit?”
>”Yeah… kinda sucks it’s for war, if it happens. But having the refugees have the option to work at fabrication factories, they can earn money for their families for anything they want. I give them a cut like my workers do, and we get good production for armors or weapons. Not to mention, it will keep them busy enough to not make them go stir crazy.”
>The mare shrugs smiling.
>”But yeah, you can do that and I’ll send another team to the distress.”
>>
>>30777550
Alright, let's start shipping those materials then.
>>
>>30777550
Just let me know the results of the distress. I'm curious of what I'll be missing.
>>
>>30777550
“Just let me know the results of the distress. I'm curious of what I'll be missing.”
>”Yep… good luck with Mich if you talk to him. And for fuck sakes, bring your kid to me to see him when he’s ready!”
>You laugh, nodding before you go back to the ship.
>Ponies load the cargo until it’s full, Fixit trotting up to you.
>”The planet is very close, we can do a few runs today.”
“Good, thankyou.”
>”Should I get Angel to drive?”
>>
>>30777896
Yes please. I'll go store this AI core in our room.
>>
>>30777896
Take the AI core to our room. With this mission, we should plenty of spare time to work on that body.
>>
>>30777896
“Yes please. I'll go store this AI core in our room. We can start building our new foal.”
>You head right to your room and store away the core, going back to the engine room after.
>All of your lovers are there, Coco off to the side working on some parts.
>”There he is!” Breeze says.
>Coco, jumps, dropping a tool and making breeze look over.
>”Sorry…”
>”It’s fine, my fault.”
>You join them, seeing Breeze already working on the body.
>”So? How did the discussion go?”
>>
>>30778120
As best as it could. Easy job so we'll have the time we need, and an AI core as a gift.
>>
>>30778120
Not a happy one for Fixer to be part of, but it had to happen. It sounds like she's really sad on the fact that she will no longer work with my parents. She's really going to miss them. I can only hope that Mich is willing to retire when she finally talks to him. How's everything going on here?
>>
>>30778120
We got that AI vore ready now, and we should have plenty of time from today's job.
>>
>>30778120
“Not a happy one for Fixer to be part of, but it had to happen. It sounds like she's really sad on the fact that she will no longer work with my parents. She's really going to miss them. I can only hope that Mich is willing to retire when she finally talks to him. How's everything going on here? We have an easy job so we'll have the time we need, and an AI core as a gift.”
>”Just starting… but, we should have most of it, and if we are lucky, get the rest of the things tonight!”
>”Start… what?”
>You look over to se Coco nervously looking over, coming when you gesture to her.
>”We are building a body like Fixit’s. Remember how she’s an AI? Her and Hunter are going to make a foal, and we are getting the body for the child AI.”
>Coco smiles, nodding.
>”That’s nice…”
>”Want to help?”
>”No, I’m okay. This feels more like a family activity. I have work too.”
>She trots off back to the bench, leaving all of you to work.
>You have trouble understanding most of the instructions and parts, only being able to help by holding thing in place with your magic.
>You and Rusty are able to get legs assembled very easily, a body taking shape as the day goes by.
>After many shipments and time spent building, most of the body is assembled, Breeze smiling.
>”Now we just need the more cybernetic and organic parts.”
>”Hard at work?”
>You look to see your mother, the mare smiling.
“Yep.”
>”Good. …I talked to Fixer and your father… it looks like things are coming to an end. We will be living near your house, between it and the base. And, I agreed to a desk job with her.”
>>
>>30778301
Glad to hear that the family stays together. Hard to imagine you at a desk job. I don't remember you ever doing something like that, ever. Are you sure you can handle it? Papercuts can be vicious.
>>
>>30778301
That goods that you'll be living near us. I'm also happy you'll contonue to near her. You spoke really has a high affection of you all.
>>
>>30778357
She really has a high affection of you all*
>>
>>30778301
“Glad to hear that the family stays together. Hard to imagine you at a desk job. I don't remember you ever doing something like that, ever. Are you sure you can handle it? Papercuts can be vicious.”
>You mother gives you a stern look, snickering after.
>”Smart ass.”
“That goods that you'll be living near us. I'm also happy you'll continue to near her. She really has a high affection of you all.”
>”…Yes well…”
>Your mother sighs, smiling.
>”Chaos and Fixer are like Cobalt and Mich… we love each other very much.”
>”I smell scandalous activities!” Midnight says.
>”Enough, you. But yes, we will be retiring. …I’m not sure about Mich though, she mentioned him.”
>”She did?”
>”Yes, but hasn’t talked to him.”
>>
>>30778450
He didn't talk about retiring himself, but it's clear that he should. There is the small chance that he will disagree or vanish again so I can't blame her. I'll give her a few days before I will talk with her about it again.
>>
>>30778450
The only difference with Cobalt, my mother, being that you actually married her unlike the rest. Fixer may have also mentioned that she considers you three a secret marriage. But enough gossip, I do hope Fixer manages to talk to him.
>>
>>30778450
“The only difference with Cobalt, my mother, being that you actually married her unlike the rest. Fixer may have also mentioned that she considers you three a secret marriage. But enough gossip, I do hope Fixer manages to talk to him. There is the small chance that he will disagree or vanish again so I can't blame her. I'll give her a few days before I will talk with her about it again.”
>”Probably for the best…he’s certainly not going to agree that he’s falling apart after the heart attack.”
>”Maybe Rebel could talk to him? They are a couple.”
>”I don’t know…”
>Your mother sighs, sitting.
>”Anyways. How close are we here?”
>”Honestly? I think we may have a new child tomorrow”
>>
>>30778584
Sounds like a lot of good progress was made. Can't wait for tomorrow for him to be born.
>>
>>30778584
How does it feel to be the first grandmare of a sentient AI?
>>
>>30778584
“Sounds like a lot of good progress was made. Can't wait for tomorrow for him to be born. How does it feel to be the first grandmother of a sentient AI?”
>Your mother laughs, smiling.
>”Good honestly… having grandfoals in general feels amazing.”
>Your father steps in, walking to your mother and hugging her from behind.
>You feel love between them, the two of them sharing a nuzzle.
>”So, it’s final?”
>”Yep… tomorrow is out last day.”
>He nods, looking to you.
>”Sorry, Hunter… but it is for the best. I know it’s something you agree with, but still.”
“It’s fine, are we back now?”
>”Yep, no more deliveries.”
>>
>>30778709
You going to miss piloting around the Orion? What will you do now, dad? What will mother do now?
>>
>>30778709
I'll talk with Fixer how the fireteam did then, no need to wait for me.
>>
>>30778709
You going to stop piloting, dad?
>>
>>30778709
“You going to stop piloting, dad?”
>”…Maybe, I’m not sure. But not the Orion.”
“You going to miss piloting around the Orion? What will you do now, dad? What will mother do now?”
>”Well, like I said, desk job. I’ll help with getting ponies sorted out with the camps.”
>”And I’ll… maybe I can run supplies around the colony we are living near, work the docks… I’m going to miss all this, I did before.”
>Your father sighs, smiling.
>”It’s part of life though, I had my fun and adventure… Now it’s time for family and rest.”
>You nod, getting up.
“I'll talk with Fixer how the fireteam did then, no need to wait for me.”
>”See you at home!”
>You trot off to Fixer’s office, seeing your family and foals off first.
>You enter the office, surprised to see Fixer and Chaos kissing
“Oops.”
>They both jump, laughing after.
>”Don’t pay attention to that, just lovers showing love.” Fixer says.
>”Sure thing… Bitch.~”
>Fixer sighs, laughing quietly.
“So, any luck with the fireteam you sent?”
>”Nope, not yet. It was a bit away though, so no worries. Thanks for all the work you guys did today.”
>>
>>30778917
Glad to get to not kill ponies for a change. New foal will be done tomorrow, see you then.
>>
>>30778917
Sure, I'll leave you two your business.
Meant to ask mom and dad what Cobalt was going to do. Maybe we can swing by and quickly ask her? Is she going to get a desk job as well?
>>
>>30778917
“Glad to get to not kill ponies for a change. New foal will be done tomorrow… I'll leave you two your business, see you then.”
>”Hey, come on.”
>”Be a good slut and shut your mouth”
>Fixer blushes with a smile, making you smile yourself and leave.
>You trot along, spotting your parents by the ship.
>You smile, spotting Cobalt as you trot up to them
”Hey, I forgot to ask… Mom, what are you doing after?”
>”I told you already, silly.”
“No, I mean Cobalt, mom.”
>”What about her?” your mother says with a smirk.
>You huff with a smile, making her laugh.
>”Well…” Cobalt says, “I’m going to be helping around the house. Making food and snack for Rose and Shine.”
>”Aaand?~” Your father says.
>Cobalt breaks down into a blush, smiling widely.
>”I’m going to be a good girl, awaiting my masters.”
>>
>>30779074
I envy your fate. It sounds like my kind of retirement.
>>
>>30779074
My brother and sister will be very lucky to have you, don't spoil em too much.
>>
>>30779074
“I envy your fate. It sounds like my kind of retirement. My brother and sister will be very lucky to have you, don't spoil em too much.”
>”Only as much as I spoiled you.”
>You give them all a hug, heading home after.
>Once you get back and in the door, you spot your family eating, Sparky laying on a pet bed and playing with a squeak toy.
>”She just loves that. Hey, Hunter. Food? We’re just watchin’ a movie. …Although.”
>Rusty looks to Breeze, smiling.
>”Some of us are dozin’ off.”
>”I’m not! …kinda.”
>>
>>30779233
Grab some food and join them with the movie. Don't be surprised when you wake up somewhere else. I may or may not use the opportunity. What are we watching?
>>
>>30779233
Kitty tired from working too hard on creating our new son?
>>
>>30779233
Feel to take a nap. Don't blame us if we do something.
>>
>>30779233
“Kitty tired from working too hard on creating our new son?”
>”Shut up.” Breeze says, smiling and hiding her face.
>You sit down, getting some food.
“Don't be surprised when you wake up somewhere else. I may or may not use the opportunity. What are we watching?”
>”The Story, ever see it?”
“…No, what’s it about?”
>”A stallion who’s life is dictated exactly the same way a book is written, it’s odd, but cool”
>You watch the movie, laughing along with the others.
>There is a sharp sad moment that gets to you slightly, getting happier as the movie goes on.
>You look over, seeing Breeze asleep, Midnight looking with you and snickering.
>>
>>30779308
Can't say I didn't warn her. Try touching and kissing her at increasingly more private parts without waking her.
>>
>>30779308
How far can we get away with her, master?
>>
>>30779308
“Master?”
>”Do as you please.~ entertain me. no limits.”
>You smile, moving to Breeze.
>The Hybrid mare is on he belly, sprawled out as she sleeps.
>You start by feeling up her griffon legs, slowly feeling on the inside to her prize.
>Leaning in, you start kissing your way up, feeling lust from the others.
>You brush against her marehood, hearing small noises and kissing from the others before you go in further.
>You kiss and give a tiny lick near her marehood, getting a reaction.
>Breeze stirs, making you pull back giving a tiny noise as she turns
>She settles quickly, laying on her back, belly exposed now.
>>
>>30779413
Pet her like the kitty she is, then continue playfully lick her marehood along with her teats.
>>
>>30779448
This.
>>30779413
Be careful to not wake her while you do it.
>>
>>30779413
>You reach out and pet her, being careful not to wake her.
>A smile forms on her face, a gentle purr coming from her before you lean in again.
>You begin to lick her matehood carefully and gently, getting a stutter in her breath.
>Slowly, you lick up to her teats, running your tongue across them.
>Breeze’s nipples become harder as you play with them, her breaths deepening slightly.
>”Somepony’s a heavy sleeper.~” a whisper says.
>You move back down, feeling movement as you taste the mare’s juices and pull back.
>Breeze is wet and winking slightly, the mare shivering in her sleep when you lick again.
>A muffled moan makes you look to the others, Midnight covering Rusty’s mouth as he toys with her marehood
>>
>>30779545
Keep going. Can we manage to make her orgasm in her sleep?
>>
>>30779545
Breeze is ready, prop yourself up and gently brush our penis on her pussy. Whisper to her that she's a good kitty.
>>
>>30779545
Might as well observe the others.
>>
>>30779545
Sorry guys, need sleep
but i'll make up for it by finishing up this sex scene tomorrow
>>
>>30779633
Sounds good. Goodnight, Space Bug.
>>
>>30780484
>>
>>30779545
>You watch the others for a moment, letting Breeze settle a bit, feeling your length harden.
>Sparks is giving service to Fixit and Mags, the two of them rubbing their lengths on her face.
>Midnight keeps toying with Rusty, keeping the moaning mare on edge, milk coming from her teats as he pinches them.
>You return to breeze, working her up again by licking her marehood and teats.
>Breeze’s breathing is picking up again, the mare stirring as you pull back and prop yourself up.
>You wait a moment, then rubbing the tip of your hard stallionhood against her wet entrance.
>You lean in, whispering to the mare.
“Good kitty.~”
>You press into her, feeling her clench as she lets out a tiny groan or moan, Breeze waking up and looking dazed and lost.
>You quickly hilt the still sleepy mare, seeing her tired eyes open as she gasps, her face making it look like you broke her mind.
>>
>>30781530
Hello again, Kitty. Did you enjoy your nap?
Use sensitivity enhancer and break her a bit more. Start chocking her as well.
>>
>>30781561
This.
>>
>>30780484
>>
>>30781530
Break her mind even further.
>>
>>30781530
>You pull out, watching the confused mare as you use your sensitivity changer on her.
“Hello again, Kitty. Did you enjoy your nap?”
>You slam into Breeze, making her moan.
>Quickly, you begin a steady pace of hard thrusts, forcing lusty noises from the mare.
>Breeze is soon silenced as you choke her, the confusion and pleasure on her face going to panic and fear.
>You let up and resume, her forehooves going to yours as you do.
>Breeze’s panic turns to lust, the mare’s eyes rolling back as a smile creeps to her face, the mare gasping in vain for a breath.
>You hold it longer, feeling her shake and letting go, the mare’s lust and excitement rising as you fuck her.
>You feel her pulling your hooves away slightly when you let up, wings flapping as if to try and get away, the mare’s face still looking like she can’t comprehend what’s happening and is loving it.
>>
>>30783551
Create a magical toy and use telekenisis to fuck her butt with it. Lust inducer on us, don't let her come to her senses till the end.
>>
>>30783551
>You smile, not letting the mare get away as you choke her again.
>You use your magic to create a dildo for the mare, lining it up and pushing it into her other hole.
>Using lust inducer on yourself, you begin to alternate between quickly and roughly pulling in and out of each hole with yourself and the toy.
>You sigh happily, enjoying yourself as you roughly fuck Breeze, hearing the mare moan in the moment’s you are not choking her.
>Breeze spasms as she reaches her first climax, the next one being weaker.
>Finally you slam into the mare and fill her insides, holding the choke on her as you ride out the pleasure.
>Breeze’s breaths are very erratic as you finally let her breath, her body twitching as she drools onto the couch with a small smile
"Breezy?"
>"Nnnnmmmh."
>>
>>30783854
I'll take that that as a compliment. Carry her to the bed and give her a goodnight kiss. Check what the rest are doing.
>>
>>30783854
Master, I think I broke my toy. Can I have another one?
>>
>>30783854
“I'll take that that as a compliment. Master, I think I broke my toy…”
>”Really? Haa.~ good girl.”
>You look to the others seeing Midnight giving Rusty a slow fuck.
>He looks over to you, smiling.
>”Better take care of her.~”
>You nod, picking Breeze up and carrying her to the bed.
>You gently set her down, tucking her in and letting her rest.
>When you get back out, you spot Sparks passed out, the filly dirty with cum as Mags cuddles Fixit.
>”Cheater…”
>”I’m a machine, you can’t expect less.”
>>
>>30783978
About that, isn't there a way to limit you somehow? Not that I dislike your stamina, but fealing sore and beat is part of the experience.
>>
>>30783978
You happy taking care of the children, Mags? I'm not if you even want to have more children yourself.
>>
>>30784049
I'm not sure if*
>>
>>30783978
Lick Sparks clean and take her to bed.
>>
>>30783978

“About that, isn't there a way to limit you somehow? Not that I dislike your stamina, but fealing sore and beat is part of the experience.”
>”There are ways, I just like to keep going.”
>”You should try having less some time.”
>You move to Sparks picking her up and bringing her to the bedroom.
>A smile comes to your face as you see the sweet sex fluids coming from the filly, ptting your mouth to the source and drinking away.
>You tuck her in with Breeze, returning to the others as Midnight finishes with Rusty.
“By the way, You happy taking care of the children, Mags? I'm not sure if you even want to have more children yourself.”
>Mags smiles, shrugging.
>”I love them, they are cute. And I’m not sure…”
>The stallion sighs, smiling sadly.
>”Midnight was to have a sibling… but the cancer stopped that from happening.”
>”Would you have another?”
>Mags is silent, shrugging again.
>”I’m… not sure.”
>The stallion sighs, laughing.
>”Just because i’m here doesn’t mean you need to have kids with me too.”
>Midnight groans, him and Rusty cuddling on the couch.
>>
>>30784267
I only want to let you know that I would be all for it. If you don't want to that's fine. Tell me when you made up your mind.
>>
>>30784267
But I do care about wanting to make you happy. I guess I was also curious if you ever considered something like that with Midnight. Of course, you have can have as much time as you need to think about all this.
Fuse and join the cuddle pile.
>>
>>30784267
“But I do care about wanting to make you happy. I guess I was also curious if you ever considered something like that with Midnight. Of course, you have can have as much time as you need to think about all this. I only want to let you know that I would be all for it.”
>Mags pauses, the stallion blushing slightly as he nods.
>You can feel a tenseness and nervousness from him, moving over to them and joining the cuddle pile.
>It’s not long before all of you are together and cuddling, happily talking and relaxing.
>Mags seems less talkative as time goes by, glancing to Midnight time to time.
>Rusty yawns in sync with you, Midnight giggling.
>”Bed time?”
>>
>>30784424
Sure, let's go to bed. We might as well join those kinda passed out from exhaustion. Kiss and cuddle up with Mags this time to calm his nerves.
'It's alright, Mags. It was just something I was curious about considering your time with Midnight. You aren't being pressured to do anything. Are you going to be okay?'
>>
>>30784424
“Sure, let's go to bed. We might as well join those kinda passed out from exhaustion.”
>You all get up, going to your room.
>You all get into bed without waking the others, you sandwiched between Breeze and Mags.
>You cuddle the Batpony stallion, giving him a kiss before looking at him.
'It's alright, Mags. It was just something I was curious about considering your time with Midnight. You aren't being pressured to do anything. Are you going to be okay?'
>The stallion sighs, smiling and kissing you back.
>”Yeah…” He whispers very quietly. ”I’m just… wondering if…”
>He sighs again, nuzzling you.
>”Sleep. It’s fine.”
>You drift off, waking up in an instant and seeing everypony when you awake, breeze cuddling your chest
>You yawn, seeing a tired looking Rusty sitting up
“Morning.”
>”Hey, no need to whisper. Everypony is up.”
“Oh. You okay?”
>”Yes… the babies were keeping me up a little… that, and our problem.”
“Problem?”
>You hear Breeze giggle, the mare not stopping as she joyfully cuddles your chest.
>”Somepony is… broken” Fixit says, smiling at you
>”Like, real broken. She hasn’t let go of you since waking and hasn’t stopped being happier then… anything. You fucked her completely stupid.” Midnight says.
>>
>>30784638
Breeze, you broken? We still need your help to complete our new son of the family. How can we fix you?
>>
>>30784638
Save me.
>>
>>30784638
“Breeze, you broken? We still need your help to complete our new son of the family. How can we fix you?”
>The mare just giggles, nuzzling you more.
>”I looooooove~ you.”
You try to move, feeling her iron grip on you.
“Save me.”
>”We tried, well getting her away from you to help her that is… and…”
>Midnight goes to move Breeze’s hooves, Breeze stopping and giving a low growl as she stares at him.
>When midnight inches closer, Breeze hisses, batting Midnight’s hoof away.
>”Well… I guess your dick poked that griffon side of her.”
>Rusty snickers, smiling as breeze returns to cuddling and purring
>”She is kinda cute like this.”
>”yes…”
>>
>>30784890
I guess you can leave us here for a few more minutes and have breakfast here. She'll let go soon, hopefully? If not, I have ways to stop her. And by that, I only know how to do one. Magic.
>>
>>30784890
Cute, but it looks I've met the end of my mercenary adventurea. Remember me.
>>
>>30784890
“Cute, but it looks I've met the end of my mercenary adventures. Remember me.”

Cuddles end. Thanks for playing.

No really, CYOA over.
Seriously.
This joke is bad.
>>
>>30784890
“Cute, but it looks I've met the end of my mercenary adventures. Remember me.”
>The others laugh, breeze purring louder.
“I guess you can leave us here for a few more minutes and have breakfast here. She'll let go soon, hopefully? If not, I have ways to stop her. And by that, I only know how to do one. Magic.”
>”I’ll get the food.” Mags says, trotting off.
>He comes back with food, all of you digging in.
>Breeze Wraps you in her hind legs, eating her food with the rest of you.
>”Come on Breeze, you can’t stay like that forever.”
>Breeze pouts, throwing toast at Midnight.
>”I will fucking spank you!”
>Breeze just sticks her tongue out at Midnight, giggling and cuddling you
>>
>>30785066
Breeze, please throw something else. This is far too entertaining.
>>
>>30785066
I have a feeling I'm about to become collateral damage.
>>
>>30785066
“Breeze, please throw something else. This is far too entertaining.”
>”Hunter.”
>Breeze throws her entire plate to Midnight, the stallion dodging as the plate goes.
“Oh shit!”
>The plate glows, Sparks catching it as Breeze snickers.
>”That’s it!”
“I have a feeling I'm about to become collateral damage…”
>Midnight lunges to Breeze, the mare jumping away and perching on the dresser.
>Midnight yells, chasing after the hybrid mare as she jumps again and runs out the door.
>”Oh no…”
“Oh boy…”
>You all get up, chasing after them.
>You all end up outside, Midnight shouting at Breeze, who is on the roof.
>”Get the fuck down here!”
>Midnight growls, spotting you and grabbing you.
>You hear a hiss as Breeze leaps to the two of you, all three of you tumbling in the sand.
>Midnight grabs and pins Breeze, raising her hoof.
>”No! I’m sorry! I just want my stallion!”
>You watch as Midnight dishes out a series of spankings, Breeze crying out and wiggling away.
>She runs to you, hiding behind you.
>>
>>30785266
The problem is you also disrespected your other stallion, Breeze. I was expecting you to throw food, not an entire plate at him. I'm sorry, but you do need to apologize and receive punishment for what you did.
>>
>>30785266
Sorry, Master needs to discipline you and show that you shouldn't let your instincts go this far.
>>
>>30785266
“The problem is you also disrespected your other stallion, Breeze. I was expecting you to throw food, not an entire plate at him. I'm sorry, but you do need to apologize and receive punishment for what you did.”
>Breeze’s ears drops, the mare pouting and nodding.
>Breeze nervously approaches Midnight, frowning.
>Midnight grabs her, bringing her to his lap.
>”Why does Master punish?”
>”T-to teach and show love.”
>Midnight gives Breeze a series of hard spankings, at least 20 of them.
>You can see a tear or two from Breeze as she shakes slightly, Midnight frowning.
>”What do you have to say?”
>”I-I’m s-s-sorry.”
>Midnight nods, kissing the mare and petting her.
>”You’re forgiven.”
>>
>>30785402
After that pleasant morning, let's go back and finish our breakfast and check the kids. Is Breeze okay? Her instincts we're rather strong that time.
>>
>>30785402
sleeping now guys, see you on the weekend
>>
>>30785514
Night. See you until then.
>>
>>30785402
Feels bad to ruin the cute moment. Check if Breeze is better.
>>
>>30785402
Hug and pet the Breeze, it's all good now.
>>
Whew
>>
>>30788363
>30788363
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.