[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

>wanted to have ponies in my dreams since 2011
>my brain doesn't like me, so this never happens
>pass out 6 hours ago
>pinkie pie appears in my dream
>cutest little pink pony there ever was who just wants to be happy with those she loves
>dream me immediately tells her about how i've been thinking about killing myself
>she gets sad and disappears
Shit sucks.
>>
>>30757754
It's a sign, anon.
>>
I keep dreaming about buying cheap but rare Pinkie merch. The lack of merch availability in my country is really getting to me, I love to collect waifu merch, but it's all overseas and expensive. Worst part is none of it is real merch but it's always great. Lifesize laying down cuddle plushies officially licensed, huge pony shaped foil balloons made with fanart-tier prints instead of stock vectors, cute posed figurines, snap bracelets with plush heads.
>>
>>30757760
That I should kill myself?
>>
>>30757792
The opposite actually.
Kill yourself and you wont be with poni, pretty clear cut to be honest.
>>
>>30757792
Basically this >>30757804
Suicides don't make it to Equestria.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26KB, 609x381px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26KB, 609x381px
That's nothing. Only had three pony dreams and they were all depressing

>In throne room
>Celestia tells Twilight she hasn't learned enough about friendship and she has to die
>Twilight sadly accepts her fate
>I have to kill her with a hammer

One of the more vivid dreams I've had unfortunately.
>>
File: 263304.jpg (57KB, 493x250px) Image search: [Google]
263304.jpg
57KB, 493x250px
>>30757804
>>30757805
I dunno. It seems like a pretty good option. I think my brain was just fucking with me. Pinkie isn't even my waifu, but she would obviously be the most hurt by someone wanting to kill themselves.
>>
File: american-gods-czernobog-928145.jpg (43KB, 590x458px) Image search: [Google]
american-gods-czernobog-928145.jpg
43KB, 590x458px
>>30757813
Did you fall asleep after watching American Gods?
>>
>>30757819
>It seems like a pretty good option
>tfw you can't come up with any reasons why you shouldn't
>>
>>30757824
This was a couple of years ago.
>>
>>30757792
Absolutely not.

Reminder guys, the more you suffer here, the more you'll enjoy Equestria afterwards
>>
File: Hello!.gif (134KB, 756x563px) Image search: [Google]
Hello!.gif
134KB, 756x563px
>>30757826
>>30757819
When has killing yourself EVER been a ticket to a good afterlife, discounting one created by a crazy guy in the desert and even THAT is when you're doing it in service.
Just plain killing yourself for the purposes of getting to that afterlife is a waste, even if we're talking in terms of pure resources spent.
You need to -earn- your ticket anons, the only ones who get a free pass are kids who havent matured enough to make properly conscious decisions yet and in that case it's my belief their soul gets a do-over.
Just be patient, they'll be there when we're done, so you should gather as many experiences as you can so you have something to share with them.
>>
>>30757880
Unless you don't learn enough about friendship. Then you get killed with a hammer.
>>
>>30757880
I don't want to kill myself to get to the next life. I want to do it to get away from this one.
>>
>>30757754
That can't have been Pinkie, she'd have done everything she could to cheer you up and show you that life is worth living.
>>
>>30757909
maybe she got so sad about someone wanting to kill themselves that she killed herself?
>>
>>30757889
Maybe that's how starlight's character arc ends?
>>
>>30757880
Plus there's a good chance we'll all be dying soon is nuclear hellfire, so why waste the effort. Let our leaders kill us, they've been wanting to for so long, don't rub them of the pleasure.
>>
>>30757909
It's not like she had a chance to. She disappeared pretty quickly and the dream was basically over at that point.
>>
>>30757754

I had the flu a couple of years ago. I went to work on it, managed to last till my off days and collapsed. Before falling out I took my temperature and I had a fever of 103. While I was asleep, I "woke up" and Twilight Sparkle was in my room. Even in my dream I felt like shit warmed over. We played chess for a few hours and talked, and she got irritated when I kept calling the knights "horses." She said that was kind of racist. The last memory I have of her is her sitting on the end of my bed, staring out the window. When I woke up, my fever had broken and I was alone.

A few months ago, I had another dream. I was in a dark abandoned building filled with twisty corridors and I stumbled on the CMC who were as lost as I was. I promised them that we'd find a way out, but each of them got taken away and dragged into the dark one by one. The last one was Sweetie Bell, and I tried to watch over her but she got dragged away screaming into the dark as soon as my attention drifted for a second. I was left alone in a dark intersection and I knew that they were coming for me too. When I woke up, I was crying.

I usually don't remember my dreams.

So, two dreams, I guess.
>>
File: Love'sLaboursLostinSpace.png (341KB, 753x571px) Image search: [Google]
Love'sLaboursLostinSpace.png
341KB, 753x571px
>>30757964
Sounds sexy.
>>
>>30757917
It'd be an interesting conclusion at least.
>>
File: Celestia.png (228KB, 900x940px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia.png
228KB, 900x940px
>>30757754
I've had a few pony-related dreams in the past few years. I can only remember one of them clearly though. The others I just know involved me talking to Twilight.

The one I can remember was part of a larger more involved dream about me being followed by death. I went to a bunch of people to ask what to do, and one of them was my principal, who in the dream wasn't Principal Celestia like you'd think, but full on pony Princess Celestia.

She was the only one who knew what it was and what it meant. And explained that I'd be fine until I saw a black dog with it, which meant it was my time.

I eventually managed to bribe death with pizza I think? And then the black dog appears and explains that if I didn't pay them back eventually the deal was off, meaning I somehow conned Death into paying for the pizza I bribed it with?
>>
>>30757754
I have had dreams, but not pony related EQG related I know I'm a faggot but I dreamt of being with my waifu I remember that smile she gave me I felt happy not normal happy but that happiness you only feel when you get your birthday present you always wanted or your first GF (never had one so I assume) now times that by 10 that's how I felt.
Only to wake up and feel like shit for a week.
Contemplated suicide for a long time still do.
Sometimes when you contemplate suicide you only think of the good things that might come out, never the bad things like not going to Equestria.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.