[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This last episode was absolute garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1502879028631.png (308KB, 1600x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1502879028631.png
308KB, 1600x1434px
>how dare you employ critical thinking and form an independent opinion about our show REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fact of the matter is: most criticism shared by the fandom is fucking valid.

Twilight was a better character before she got wings, and became this omnipotent omniscient creature that barely appears in the show anymore.

Rarity being a selfish cunt has been an opinion shared by the fandom since Season 1, and there is a reason for that. She's gotten slightly better overt the years, but it's unfortunately still a valid opinion. There's nothing wrong with acting dramatic, over the top, posturing, but being an unashamed gold digger is an entirely different thing.

Starlight Glimmer is a fucking villain and there should be a limit to forgiveness. You don't just become friends with someone who fucking tried to kill you, your friend, and destroy society itself, premeditated. That's insane.
>>
>>30752717
Good

And fuck the library it was an eyesore anyway
>>
>>30752717
WOW! Glimmer
>>
>>30752717
Agreed.
>>
File: CelestiaThoughtItWasFunny.png (1MB, 750x947px) Image search: [Google]
CelestiaThoughtItWasFunny.png
1MB, 750x947px
>can't tell sarcastic shitposting from impotent rage

I'd say this episode did a good job.
>>
>>30752717
Wow, you generalisations sure look just like arguments, but nope, they're still generalisations.
>>
File: comfylestia.png (121KB, 609x551px) Image search: [Google]
comfylestia.png
121KB, 609x551px
So how long until the NEETS are no longer shitter shattered by this episode?
>>
>>30752717
How about not taking everything personally? I don't think the moral was
>lmao fuck you bronies :^)
but that the mane 6 are not flawless and the twilight wing thing was probably just "hey fans keep talking about twilicorn lets add that as a joke." The idea was just executed poorly.
>>
>>30752717
Twilight barely appears in the show anymore when she's suppose to appear in every episode, I don't understand all the freaks asking for the hero to not appear in every episode at least once, she's the main protagonist of the show. She's the leader, the hero, the most important character. Jealous assholes want this to be the mane5 show.

What's sadder about Twilight is that she became more shy and pathetic than Fluttershy in S1, while the yellow one became a yelling, autistic asshole ever since she yelled that 1 time in Best Night Ever.

I agree with anon.
>>
>>30752717
AHAHAHA SALT
>>
>>30753241
>What's sadder about Twilight is that she became more shy and pathetic than Fluttershy in S1
I think you're confusing SciTwi with actual Twilight
>>
>>30752717
Mr. Enter is that you?
>>
>>30754458
Fuck you, you faggot! I made it, I OWN IT!
>>
>>30754471
Literally who?
>>
>>30754504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9kZ3HdKjg
>>
>>30753241
>Twilight barely appears in the show anymore when she's suppose to appear in every episode, I don't understand all the freaks asking for the hero to not appear in every episode at least once, she's the main protagonist of the show. She's the leader, the hero, the most important character. Jealous assholes want this to be the mane5 show.
This. A thousand times this.
>>
>>30752717
>Starlight Glimmer is a fucking villain and there should be a limit to forgiveness. You don't just become friends with someone who fucking tried to kill you, your friend, and destroy society itself, premeditated. That's insane.
>what is Discord?
>>
>>30752717
AHAHAHA
SALT
>>
>>30752717

Daily reminder that the episode is about the kind of media environment created by paparazzi/invasive fans, and not actually about the fandom in particular.

Oh, it's also about the dangers of communism, because Comrade Glimmer nearly falls back into her previous habits of purging nonbelievers.
>>
>>30756337
The episode is about >>30755132.
>>
Oh right, I forgot the one other thing the story was about: proof that Equestria's parents are very irresponsible about teaching their kids about color matching and color clashing.

Thank you for reminding me about those fillies' mane and tail colors with your irrelevant post about something not related to my point at all.
>>
>>30752717
You care too much.
>>
>>30752892
Never forgive - Never forget.
>>
>>30756322
>>what is Discord?
That was a terrible ass pull too. Discord did fucking betray them in the end, multiple times.
>>
>>30756337
M A N I F E S T O
>>
>>30752717
>Fact of the matter is: most criticism shared by the fandom is fucking valid.
Wrong, the fandom is not one person you mongoloid and this fandom is UNIQUE in the fact that it's full of people who despise it and want it to fail because they only got into it as a joke and were horrified to realize other people were reals fans, like you most likely
>>
>>30757419
To add on this, I've been a fan for many years now and this episode addressed many things about the fandom that I actually agreed with, so suck it

You do not define "the fandom" queerboy, no more than I do.
>>
>>30752717
It wasn't that bad.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.