[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true /mlp/? Is our show really doomed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: modern pony.png (74KB, 1364x458px) Image search: [Google]
modern pony.png
74KB, 1364x458px
Is this true /mlp/? Is our show really doomed?
>>
>>30751986
>ledditor hasdrone glimmerniggers
kek
>>
>>30751986
No. It's just retarded forced memes.
>>
>>30751986
AAHAHAH
SALT
>>
>>30751986
"WE MUST REACT INMEDIATELY" the post

nothing new under the sun
>>
Look at the polls and realise that you are actually a very small group of spergs that no one wants to talk to.
>>
>>30751986
Is this Jimfag?
He is wrong. The show is good for as long as Fluttercord is canon.
>>
File: 1460828829846.gif (689KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
1460828829846.gif
689KB, 300x313px
>>30751986
That britbong seems really concerned with glimmer in the episode and not with episode giving those two filly friends so little time compared to all the meme jokes.
>>
File: 1475468556371.gif (73KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
1475468556371.gif
73KB, 129x150px
>>30751986
>>
>>30751986
No, it's just that this guy has 0 analytical abilities and whenever something triggers him, he immediately starts hating on it without thinking about it for more than 5 seconds.
>>
File: LOVE AND TOLERATE.jpg (59KB, 490x273px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE AND TOLERATE.jpg
59KB, 490x273px
>>
>>30751986
I have a question. All the shitposters are from Australia, Canada and Mexico, right? No way a cultivated country like Britain, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, France or even those depressed slavs can manage to be hasdrones.
>>
>>30752000
So we need to nuke the board of hasdrones and make faustfriends the majority, got it boss.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting etc.png (75KB, 789x346px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting etc.png
75KB, 789x346px
>>30752075

You don't need to be a brilliant analyst to know the episode was bullshit. The episode went out of it's way to fuck over its own continuity to establish that the show is just for girls.

I don't know about you, but that is fucking retard and probably the single dumbest thing I've ever seen a writer do on the show. To me, this is several magnitudes worse than the Equestria Girls movie. The writer responsible needs to end his writing career immediately.
>>
>>30752513
AHAHAHAHAH
SALT
>>
WOW! Glimmer ^:)
>>
>>30752513
You also don't need to be that much of a decent human being to be offended by what Vogel has been doing since season 2 started.
He comes up with horrible ideas and then executes them in a horrible way. He refuses to give any chance at quality. He thinks this is his cartoon show now and if he wants it to be shit then he'll turn it to shit no matter how illegal it is to sabotage a franchise.

But you have to be an insanely dumb autistic redditor to actually think seasons 2 and 4 are an improvement.
You know the major complaint for season 3? not that it had 4 spike+cmc episodes. But because it was half a season long and they don't want hear twilight being called princess or seeing her have wings. Thats what bothers Reddit.
>>
>>30752547
I agree
I enjoyed season 3 minus the end.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.