[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinkie Pie is objectively the worst character of the mane 6.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pinkie pie2.png (208KB, 1233x1199px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie pie2.png
208KB, 1233x1199px
Pinkie Pie is objectively the worst character of the mane 6. Over the course of seven seasons, she has had no significant character development or character arc. Her personality is exactly the same as it was in season one, and she is still working as a wage cuck for the Cake family.

Compare with the rest of the mane 6:

>Twilight learned to come out of her shell and eventually became the princess of friendship
>Rarity finally achieved her dream of opening a fashion store in Canterlot and earned the respect of the Canterlot fashionistas, while at the same time learning that the Canterlot elite can be shallow as fuck and she shouldn't just blindly follow their bullshit all the time
>Rainbow Dash learned to take on responsibilities, overcoming her laziness, and pursued her lifelong dream of becoming a Wonderbolt
>Fluttershy learned to become more assertive without overdoing it, and achieved her lifelong dream of establishing an animal sanctuary in Ponyville
>Applejack learned about her parents and to not be racist against other fruits

How do we fix Pinkie Pie?
>>
Replace her with Nyx
>>
>>30750091
Love interest. Hopefully it'll teach her to mellow out.
>>
>>30750091
she's_just that person you know will be on crack the whole time,
I dunno. I just don't.
>>
>>30750091
All she wants to do is see her friends be happy and prosper. Essentially, she's a non-sexual cuckquean.
>>
>>30750091
>Character gets development
>REEEE she was better before x, the new seasons suck!
It's gonna happen watch
>>
I wish the mane characters would develop new dreams and goals to aspire to.
>>
>>30750091
Perfection doesn't need to change
>>
>>30750091
But she has changed and developed. Before we thought she was an eccentric child, now she's the friendship ambassador. She doesn't need a big special change, because she's happy with her life the way it is.
>>
>>30750091
I don't mind her still working at sugarcube corner and living in the Cakes' attic. It's perfectly plausible to me that there would be people with low aspirations in life. I'm just trying to see her as more than mere comic relief, and I find that difficult.
>>
What the fuck would you want her to even do? Move out and start her own bakery? Then she'd be in direct competition with the Cakes, and that doesn't seem like something she'd want. She could start up a business in another city, but then she'd be away from her friends more often and have less time to spend with them, which doesn't seem like something she'd want.

As it is, she gets to bake things and plan parties and hang out with her friends and travel around making new friends by doing exactly what she's been doing since day one. If anything, it's taken the other Mane Five between 3 and 7 seasons just to get on HER level, because Pinkie has had everything she ever wanted this whole time.
>>
>>30750091
(you)
>>
>>30750091
If Twilight did a proper job with her death lazer in the mirror pool episode we wouldn't see this pink shit now
>>
File: image.png (378KB, 646x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378KB, 646x623px
>>30751897
This entirely. When you're happy where you are and you get everything you could possibly want just from the little things, why try and aim any further? It will just bring you sadness.
>>
File: IMG_1992.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>Hostilities intensify as one Charlottesville protester brings waifu's into the discussion.
>>
File: low_quality_bait.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
low_quality_bait.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>30750091
try harder next time
>>
Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>30750091
>>Applejack learned about her parents and to not be racist against other fruits
Except this is not character development? Nice job denying the facts to fit your narrative faggot. AJ has no character development.
>>
>>30750091
>Rainbow Dash learned to take on responsibilities
Then why the fuck does 28 Pranks Later exist?
>>
>>30750091
>Pinkie Pie is objectively the worst character of the mane 6
no that would be twilight
>>
>>30750091
If she did then you faggots would REEEE because you all hate change.
>>
>>30752128

Applejack also learned that it's OK to ask others for help and to not take more responsibility than she can handle, which is more than Pinkie Pie ever learned.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.