[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to cum inside waifu >tfw you are not good enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fine.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>tfw want to cum inside waifu
>tfw you are not good enough for her, even in your fantasy
>tfw you just want to see her happy
>tfw she is perfect but you are trash
>tfw you still have to stay alive and play a charade for normies
>tfw you can't be with her
>tfw you are not worthy of her
>mfẃ being alive
>>
>>30745897
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>30745897
>mfẃ
>>
>>30745897
So why don't you kill yourself already in the name of love?
>>
>>30745928
people I care about would be sad
>>
>>30745994
It's better than living and pulling them down, anon.
>>
>>30745997
I don't know.
In the long run it would be better for everybody but still it would hurt a small circle of people.
>>
>>30746022
This. This is the only reason I haven't necked myself.
>>
>>30745897
Get fit. Them you'll feel worthy enough to masturbate to your cartoon pony waifu.
>>
I know that feel, op. Whenever I masturbate to my waifu I always feel guilty afterwords. I also want to make a tulpa but I feel like Im not worthy enough and she will just be stuck with a loser
>>
>>30746147
Honestly this

Been working out for three months and I've made so much progress. I'm closer to being who my wsifu would want to be.

When I feel like I can't do another rep I think of horsepussy and crank out two more.

Do it for her
>>
File: 1493936396400.gif (71KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1493936396400.gif
71KB, 576x324px
>>30745897
Love isn't about "worth", you know. Yes, you have to do your best for it to happen, but it's not impossible. Stop being a faggot and allow yourself to be happy at least in your own fantasies. And if you can't, improve yourself for her sake.

You can't ever know what kind of person your waifu would love, what she's looking for in a romantic partner. You can approximate and speculate all you want. But I'm pretty sure I know what she doesn't want: a man who gives up on himself and her. A man who wallows in self-pity. A man who stops on the way to his dream. A man whose self-loathing prevents him from moving on. A man who assigns himself the lowest value possible and subbornly and selfishly refuses to accept help and enjoy himself. Of course it depends on your waifu, maybe some of them would be ok with a partner like this, but I'm not sure. So don't give up on her, be someone for her. If not for anyone else, if not for yourself, then for her and your feelings for her. If you really love her, if she's everything to you, then what else could possibly be worth it? If she can't move you, then what can?

>inb4 she's not real so why try
She's your waifu, isn't she? Then you've accepted that she's real enough for you to have real feelings for her. And who knows, maybe when you die you do get to Equestria. And then you'll stand before her, knowing that you did your best for her and lived your life to its fullest, dedicating your efforts in her name. So go on and make her proud, and yourself - happy.
>>
>>30746147
>Get fit
>you'll feel worthy enough to masturbate
>to your cartoon pony waifu.
HAHAHAHA... I remember that thread. Someone post the screencap, please.
>>
>>30746452
I don't have screencap but i do have /fit/'s banner
>>
>>30746147
No matter how fit I get I will never be good enough for her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.