[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applejack's parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: Applejack_upset_S01E06.png (395KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_upset_S01E06.png
395KB, 1280x720px
That is it? That's the biggest disappointment I have ever seen in my life. What, you think I'm going to congratulate them for not completely spitting in my face like they did with Luna, Celestia's episode and Twilight's alicorn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I08cdi3NP4

That was the biggest "tell don't show" I have ever seen since Glimmer's reformation. They didn't show jackshit.

I will never believe an ounce of information you selfish morons say, every opinion you form is based on wrong things. Get back in the crib where you crawled from, you're not even grown up enough to talk about a cartoon for little girls in an objective manner, a 4-7 year old girl can walk circles around your retarded words.
>>
>>30745461
AHAHAHA
SALT
>>
>>30745461
What did he mean by this ?
>>
>>30745461
Sorry you didn't get to see the death scene you wanted you salty little faggot.
Go watch your soaps.
>>
File: ^hothead.png (237KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
^hothead.png
237KB, 600x679px
>>30745461
>>
>>30745461
>Almost a month old video.
>Not even 1.5M views.
>>
https://endchan.xyz/pone/res/261.html
>>
File: lpbZD.png (244KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
lpbZD.png
244KB, 1032x774px
>>30745492
>>30745494
>>30745500
>>30745504
Gentlemen I see you have a problem. You're not seeing the bigger answer here, let me show you:
https://endchan.xyz/pone/res/261.html
>>
File: Honesty und truth.png (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Honesty und truth.png
379KB, 1280x720px
The AB, AJ, Bigmac intermissions took up 3/4 of the episode and added nothing to the story. Wait, it added by sabotaging the episode and not allowing a proper immersive storytelling to happen for AJ's parents.
The story was a crappy Romeo & Juliet rehearsal and a lame "love on first sight" in order to not give any good reasons for why they love each other.

Most of the screentime for the parents were a bunch of skits, jokes, little bits and gags without proper chemistry and storytelling. The creator of the episode has some attitude problems judging by how the character goes about presenting themselves.
The song and marriage were a lot of tell don't show.
The drama was non existant if you can call melodrama something real. And the relationship between the children and the parents were nonexistant.

I have much more to say, if you faggots wouldn't give me shitposting baits like you usually do. But I've learned to just ignore you and talk to myself. After all that's what everyone in real life does when next to you.
>>
>>30745494
He's mad they did not say how they died.
>>
>>30745628
Well that or he is mad they did not create a realistic romance in a twenty minute episode.
>>
>>30745622
Say it with me anon. LITTLE GIRLS SHOW
>>
Was it autism?
>>
>tfw enlightened and don't have to try to accomplish the impossible by convincing people that a legitimately 10/10 episode is shit
Thank fuck I have good opinions and aren't a cocksucking cuckold like you, OP
>>
>>30745461
>implying tell don't show is bad
you should probably watch Katanagatari
>>
File: rainbow dash 8.gif (529KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dash 8.gif
529KB, 400x280px
>>30745622
>>30745622
>The creator of the episode has some attitude problems judging by how the character goes about presenting themselves.
nuBigmac " biting his lips after delivering a sarcastic line.
Honeydew rolling her eyes at his sarcasm before offering him the guitar.

The lovebirds' interaction before and after the song lacked a lot of charm. The interaction was as forced as all the surprised yelling, gasps and dramatic music in this episode.
>I don't believe you, I don't believe anything you're saying.
The dialogue is written in a way that rushes the progression of the subject instead of smoothly advancing the subject matter in a natural manner. It's not suppose to feel like they're taking cues from someone and reading from a script.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash's rivalrly felt much more natural and charming than any of the half-assed comments and the awkward demeanour of this writer.

To add more to the self-lying nature of the writer's attitude.
All those little comments and overflung statements like Jack,Bloom,Mac having similar traits to their parents over little unsubstantial actions and events. Like Mrs Cakes saying that AJ's mom helped her become a baker

The writer's warlike attitude.
The only thing he did natural were the 2 grandparents arguing, but they did it in a petty 12 year old fight kind of way complete with smug insulting expressions. Seems like the writer/executive is immature and hypocritical enough to showcase a natural "struggle" between 2 horrible people arguing through pre-teen tactics.
Hypocritical because he is capable of showing the characters pretend to love something, only because they have an agenda to show off in front of the other to make his opponent eat his heart out.
From a meta perspective the executive is a giant hypocrite for admitting in many of his interviews he's incapable of writing, but still stealing and editing all scripts from the talented "team" that no longer exists because of him.
>>
>>30745648
>legitimately 10/10 episode
It's 9 at the very most.
>>
File: Grandpa_pear.jpg (31KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa_pear.jpg
31KB, 384x512px
>>30745716
I cannot understand for the love of me what these characters are saying when they use that handicapped old granny/grandpa voice.
I genuinely couldn't make sense of what they were saying.
1 was cringe enough, but 3 makes me want to hire a translator.

I had this same problem with Family Appreciation Day. Too much intermission, a boring *overhyped in-episode* story and an accent so thick I couldn't understand jackshit without subs.
>>
>>30745648
>I already know that the episode is shit
>Wait, the episode is good.
Make up your mind faggot. This is why autists can't communicate with the rest of us.
>>
>>30745461
There, no need to thank me.

>A noise suddendly woke up Bright Mac, in the middle of the night.
>Out of instinct, he grabbed his apple katana, since he was the greatest Apple ninja the apple family ever had
>"Who goes there!?"
>"I-it's me, big brother onisan sama kun!"
Bright Mac lowered its katana. It was his younger sister, the kunoichi Fuji Apple, the biggest pair of crotchtits in all of Equestria.
>And secretly in love with him
>"Ah, it's you, my little sister chan ganbatte desu wa! Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night? I hope you don't want to seduce me again, I'm a married man now!"
>"OH, big brother onichan san sama kun gaiden! My body lusts for your apple dick, but it's not the time! The Pear Ninjas are coming for us!"
>"Pear Ninjas! Our older enemies! Oh no, I gotta warn my beloved wife who was also a pear herself, before I put my apple seed into her pear core, turning our family into a nightmare for any kind of botanist! I have no time to waste!"
>"No, big brother kun sama chotto chotto yatta! Wait! Oh no, he's gone, and Fuji Apple, who's me but for some reason I can't properly speak in first person, couldn't warn him! I have to he- oh dear, I just had an orgasm by looking at his bedsheets. This is what it means being a woman"

>"Pear Butter! Wake up!"
>"W-wha...? Oh, my beloved Bright Mac! Are you here to make my sugary juices flow again!? But we can't, our offsprings are here!"
>"No, my sweet potato ikkitemasu kyojin! We have to move! the Pear Ninjas are onto us!
>"The Pear Ni...OH NO! MY FAMILY HAS COME BACK TO AVENGE ITS HONOR! What do we do!? I'm just a woman, I can't decide!"
>"We have to run, my love!"
>"And what about the babies!? You promised me they would have become the most powerful Apple Ninjas in history! Think about the honor!"
>"Don't worry! I transferred part of my shuriken Shingeki Rasengan into them while you were sleeping! Oh, I also cum my apple seed inside of you, in case we make it!"
(1/2)
>>
>"Oh my stallion! you are the most powerful Ninja I have ever seen! I love your apple dick! And your apple body! and yo-"
>All of a sudden, they were interrupted by a loud bang
>The walls of the Barn exploded in a cloud of wood splinters and pears!
>And then the apple ninjas made their entrance
>"Kukukukuku, you're not going anywhere, my dishonorable daughter!"
>"Father! He's my father, the one I left to stay with you, my love!"
>"...thanks, honey, I was there, I think I remember it."
>"BRIGHT MAC! THIS IS YOUR DOOM! GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL LET YOU GO!"
>"NEVEEEER!"
>"FATHER! STOP ACTING LIKE THIS! THE PEAR DEMON IS PLAYING TRICKS ON YOUR MIND!"
>"Shut up you dishonorable heateeeeen!"
>"Noooooooo!"
>"PEAR BUTTER, MY LOVE!"
>"MWHAHAHAHAHA, I HAVE DONE IT! I HAVE KILLED MY DAUGHTER AND AVENGED THE HONOR OF OUR PEAR ANCESTORS! And now you will die too, Bright Mac!"
>"...I will die, maybe! But I won't be alone!"
>"...no shit, dude. Your wife just died."
>"SUPER SECRET TECHNIQUE KONICHIWA SUPER DUPER A LA CARTE!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAH"
>"Master pear, no!"
>And so Bright Mac defeated the Pear Clan, at the cost of his life
>But his death wasn't in vain
>His final technique transformed his and his waifu's body into apple trees
>Trees that produced apples
>The Evil Pear Ninja master was defeated.
>He was good all along
>He was just possessed by the terrible pear demon
>For decades everyone thought the Apple Ninja secret died with Bright Mac.
>But his blood and other not idenfifiable fluids still run into its offsprings, waiting to bring more honor to the Apple Ninja Clan!
>>
>>30745461
>They didn't show jackshit
Did you expect them to show onscreen death?
>>
>>30745641
Say it with me: SUCK MY BIG HORSECOCK, FAGGOT.
>>
>>30745778
>>30745775
Autism.
>>
>>30745775
>>30745778
What unholy fanfiction am I reading, pony?
>>
>>30745955
>>30746005
Art, my friends. Just art.
>>
File: PEPETHUR.gif (1MB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
PEPETHUR.gif
1MB, 400x560px
>>30745622
The AB, AJ, Bigmac intermissions took up 3/4 of the episode and added nothing to the story. Wait, it added by sabotaging the episode and not allowing a proper immersive storytelling to happen for AJ's parents.
The story was a crappy Romeo & Juliet rehearsal and a lame "love on first sight" in order to not give any good reasons for why they love each other.
I cannot understand for the love of me what these characters are saying when they use that handicapped old granny/grandpa voice.
I genuinely couldn't make sense of what they were saying.

The overall most important points together with the writer not being able to write charming detailed interaction.
>>
>>30745461
Is it me or BigMac hasn't talked properly in ages?

What about Applejack's deep voice?

And Applebloom's teenager voice?
>>
>>30745716
That one gif can manage to convey multiple emotions in a charming and more natural manner than the entirety of Double Rainboom.
>>
>>30745461
Offended are you?
Good!
>>
>>30747240
Sick sociopath you are or be you agreeing with my feels?
>>
File: IMG_7132.jpg (73KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7132.jpg
73KB, 800x449px
>>30745461
>>
>>30747319
What did I tell you again?
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>30745461
Low energy bait desu senpai.
>>
>>30747328
Whoah you're a dense one.
https://www.reddit.com

There I even added the https
>>
File: the_mind_of_insanity.png (1MB, 1880x4403px) Image search: [Google]
the_mind_of_insanity.png
1MB, 1880x4403px
>>30745622
>talks to himself
>>30745523
>posts vogel

Nothing to see here folks, it's just the vogelfag trying in vain to create artificial drama again with his autism. He seems to be switching things up a bit though by telling others to go to reddit instead of /b/ this time though, so it looks like he's learning.
>>
>>30747744
Nobody cares that he hurt your feelings, retard.
>>
>>30747753
>defending the vogelfag
Fuck off already, you smelly gypsy. For a guy that complains so much about jews, you sure do love using their subversion tactics.
>>
>>30747758
Suck on a taco, gringo. Screencapping everyone that ever made you butthurt only shows how pathetic and ready to die you are.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.