[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Crazy Cousin Cadence edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 86

File: 799302.jpg (56KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
799302.jpg
56KB, 508x600px
Previous thread:>>30732476

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection:
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
>>30745168
Huh. That wasn't so hard.
>>
>>30745180
That's what she said.
I cried the rest of the night.
>>
>>30745450
Tough love, man. Moms are like that.
>>
I wanna see some forced/stealted herd without anon's knowledge.
>>
File: IMG_1340.png (380KB, 1625x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.png
380KB, 1625x1074px
>>30744565
>>30744540
>>30744198

>When the Mane Six manage to locate Anon and Clone Pie's apartment, it's already abandoned.
>They chase the couple all over Equestria, from cities to towns to even the wilderness
>Twilight's friends ask her why it matters if one Pinkie Pie clone lives, especially when it seems like she's built a happy life for herself with Anon
>Twilight explains that there cannot be two ponies with the exact same cutie mark, as it unbalances the destiny magic that guides cutie mark distribution
>If she had let all those Pinkie clones live, their presence could very well have caused the entire cutie mark system to crash
>No colt or filly would ever be able to get their cutie mark, even if they did discover their special talent on their own.
>Even one Pinkie clone remaining risks this
>Twilight's search leads them to the Crystal Empire, where they're surprised to find Cadance has given royal protection to Anon and Clone Pie to safeguard their genuine love for each other.
>What makes shit even more complicated is that Clone Pie is pregnant, which gets even Twilight to pause
>Killing a Pinkie clone is one thing, but she isn't going to kill an unborn foal!
>.... Especially when Anon looks like he'll murder her if she tries.
>>
>>30745632
> Forced herd
Too contrived. However...
> Anon celebrates his first birthday in Equestria
> Pinkie throws a huge party, Applejack breaks out the good cider
> Anon is genuinely touched, and appreciates what they are doing for him
> But he still misses home, and his birthday is a reminder of how far away that is
> As the night wears on, he gets drunker and drunker
> Not to be outdone by a stallion, a number of mares try to match his drinking, forgetting he is about twice the size of them
> Eventually Anon wobbles home with a band of thoroughly sloshed mares and collapse in a big snuggle pile
> The next morning, the mares wake up in the bed of a stallion with no memory of what happened that night
> They look at each other, and the sleeping Anon
> "We have to take responsibility. Looks like we're a herd now."
>>
>>30745667
>All they find in her apartment when they reach it is a note from Anon
>"What is the difference between Agelessness, Immortality, and Invulnerability, and do you want to find out?"
>>
>>30745696
>Hang out at a bar and get drunk.
>An equally drunk mare or two puts the moves on you, and it works.
>You wake up in a pile of ponies with fuzzy memory and a sticky dick.
>Oh. Oh shit.
>Freakout thinking that you're going to be nailed for sexing up drunk mares.
>They wake up, then freakout to.
>Then... Apologize for taking advantage of you?
>Wat
>>
>>30745729

>Twilight's friends are finding this chase increasingly less worth it as they nearly die every time they get close to finding Clone Pie due to crazy traps set up by Anon.
>>
>>30745795
>That's just from Anon channeling his inner Kevin.
>They haven't reached Anon's Tomb of Horrors level of traps yet
>>
>Anon sings in public
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr4knvNNgtU
>Mane 6 dont know wether to be turned on or stop Anon from his supposed evil plans
>>
>>30745729
Not RGRE enough.
>>
>>30745667
Poor pinkie, her clone got laid and knocked up before she has.
>>
>>30745966
>Never underestimate the fury of a stallion scorned
>>
File: IMG_1341.jpg (177KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1341.jpg
177KB, 1280x718px
>>30746046

>Pinkie has dozens of friends, but never once has she had a coltfriend
>She was raised with traditional family values, so she'd love to be a wife and mother that brings home the haybacon.
>But her excitable, party-loving personality always lands her in the friend zone.
>Pinkie's face when her clone not only lost her virginity before she did but is starting a family with a stallion who genuinely loves her.
>>
>>30746052
Do you know what scorned means?
>>
>>30746177
not RGRE enough
>>
>>30746227
> NotRGREenough Anon in mildly RGRE
> Twilight trying to respect him as a person, but he insists that she should disregard his views as pure whimsy
> Rainbow Dash is uncomfortable with the admittedly attractive alien demanding that she slap him on the ass in public
> He won't even talk to Fluttershy, because stallions think she is cool and strong, yet gentle, like a real mare
>>
>>30746078
>Clone Pinkie knows about her original's pain.
>She is a perfect copy after all
>She slowly but surely eases Anon into the Idea of forming a herd with Pinkie
>Pinkie receives a formal letter of invitation to their herd.
>Her teary eyed smile was so bright and radiant it almost mutated gummy into gummyzilla
>Meanwhile at the Crystal Empire, Candy-ass' had sudden multiple orgasms.
>>
>>30737322
>>30737406
>>30739184
>>30739207
More of this, please.
>>
>>30746461
It is my personal headcanon that Rarity is very much into material love, and flusters Anon by sending flowers to his work and planning expensive spa and dinner dates.
>>
>>30746052
Other anon has already pointed out that you misused scorned, but other than that I think this prompt would work better with an over the top, daytime drama, telenovela, Susan Lucci-esque Anon. Like, they go to the Crystal Empire and confront Anon and Notaponka only to find them dead of heart attacks. So they take a somber train ride back to Ponyville only to be met by a living Anon, who reveals that the dead Anon in the Crystal Empire was really his evil twin who faked his own death to escape Twiglet and co with Notaponka, who is actually the real Pinkie Pie who married Anon in a secret ceremony presided over by a one eyed mule because her parents just wouldn't understand their love. At the same time they discover that the "real" Pinkie is actually just a collection of tiny mirror pool clones piloting a steam powered Pinkie Pie mecha at the behest of the one eyed mule who is really Princess Celestia in disguise, who is trying to live a vicariously mortal life and also being blackmailed into helping Dark Anon with his evil machinations which include cucking Anon with his own waifu. Etc.
>>
>>30746396

Mirror Pool clones don't have their original's memories.

The clone Pinkie Pies had to be taught who real Pinkie's friends are.
>>
>>30745168
You fucked the thread title.
>>
>>30745793
>>Freakout thinking that you're going to be nailed for sexing up drunk mares.
The funny part is this literally wasn't a problem until the PC police interjected and made it illegal some, what? Five years ago? Six years ago?
>>
>>30746992
But aaaanon, responsibility is harrrdd!
>>
>>30746921
Then do it yourself next time.
>>
>>30747310
Nigga I was in bed.
>>
>>30747326
Excuses
>>
>>30746992
Blame the faggots who can't get laid without getting some chick drunk or high, and the cops who overcompensated for not doing anything about it for decades. If the lazy ass pigs had taken legitimate, actual rape cases seriously, we wouldn't be in this mess right now. At least it'll level out in a few years.
>>
File: Little spoon.png (825KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Little spoon.png
825KB, 1280x853px
>>30746396
>Meanwhile at the Crystal Empire, Candy-ass' had sudden multiple orgasms.

>Shining has to compete with this happening everytime a heartfelt expression of love happens in equestria.
Hearts and Hooves day must be fun.
>>
>>30747326
Then don't fucking whine about it, you lazy little nigger.
>>
>>30747364
Fuck you faggot, maybe learn how to make a thread the right way instead of passing it off to others.
>>
>>30747354
>m-muh rape
did you know 11 out of 10 women are raped every single day
>>
File: cheese stuffed.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cheese stuffed.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>>30745168
>>
>>30746875

Wait a minute

>Mirrol Pool clones don't have their template's memories, making them total blank slates
>Anon molds his Clone Pinkie into the perfect housewife based on human gender roles
>>
File: 1498155338619.png (931KB, 1598x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1498155338619.png
931KB, 1598x1398px
>>30747682
EXCELLENT

I COULD GET AN ARMY OF PERFECT HOUSEWIFE WAIFUS
>>
>>30747682
I don't think it /quite/ works like that
>>
>>30747354
>le poleez is pigs
When will this meme end
>>
>>30747354
>not victim blaming
>not perp blaming
>cop blaming

when does this slippery slope end?
at this rate they will be blaming their own mothers for being cis patriarchal white males
>>
>>30747682
>Mirror Pool clones initially start off as carbon copies of the original.
>Over time however, as they experience life and have their own experiences, these mutate the original's cloned experiences into their own individual experiences.
>Creating new personalities, etcetera.
>Once they get to this point and the Mirror Pool magic used to create them has been slowly replaced by ambient natural magic, they're considered their own individual pony.
>However, the success-rate for copies achieving this are very low, since they either degrade, commit suicide due to an identity crisis, etcetera.

>Cadence, when she was young, accidentally cloned herself.
>She never knew about her clone.
>Paranoid about what will happen if discovered, she runs.
>In reality, Celestia would probably do all she could to keep Clonedence alive, since she's a boss like that.
>Clone meets young-Anon on the road.
>They grow up together as street rats, his presence and acceptance causing her to survive.
>Eventually fall in love, get married in a private ceremony.
>One day, as late teens/early adults, they get caught in an undercover sting operation by the Royal Guard.
>Thus they were revealed to the world and the Royals.

I imagine the shock would be quite amazing to Cadence, Celestia, etcetera.

Not only does Cadence now have a twin sister, and a married one to boot, and two new members of the Equestrian Royal Family, but they're complete rogues to boot.
>>
>>30747828

How does a clone of an Alicorn hide for years?
>>
>>30747865
magic
>>
>>30747828
This makes no sense. Pinkie was one of the only ponies that even knew that the mirror pool existed, because of a nursery rhyme taught to her by her nan. Even the book detailing the way to send the clones back was clearly ancient.
>>
File: 133514415549.png (1MB, 3000x2338px) Image search: [Google]
133514415549.png
1MB, 3000x2338px
>>30747865
>>30747893
>When she was young.
She was literally found in the woods (Which 'woods' is left unspecified i think) by earth ponies when she was just a pegasus filly according to that one kids book.
So the clone could be pegadence
>>
>>30747865
Magic and a cloak. Real question is: How does a 6ft alien hide from the entire world for so long?
>>
File: rising dong.jpg (90KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
rising dong.jpg
90KB, 508x600px
>>30747865
Cloaks!
>>
>>30747865
Candance was a pegasus before she was a princess
>>
>>30747354
You sound like a triggered tumblrina.
>lazy ass pigs
You need to get out.
>>
File: 1461885315736.png (91KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461885315736.png
91KB, 768x768px
>>30747913
Those bows are so cute. That ponytail is so cute.
>>
>>30747909
You need to recite the rhyme for the spell to work That's the important part.
>>
>>30746803
I think I hurt my brain.
>>
>>30747360
>As if Cady wouldn't be dragging him off to rut her brains out as a result.
>Random orgasms are nice and all, but without actual sex involved, it's more of an appetizer than a meal.
>>
>>30747917
By digging into that really old prompt idea about Anon's anti-magicness causing ponies to have object permanence problems in relation to him.

He leaves the room and his frineds/waifu freak out until he comes back.

But if they don't know him in the first place, it's like he literally disappears into thin air as soon as they lose sight of him.
>>
>>30748141
Kek, I liked that one too, Anon.
>>
Is this the cuck thread?
>>
>>30748283
No, you're looking for marital problems.
>>
>>30748295
>marital problems
Isn't that thread ded
>>
>>30748283
No, this is the men are women and women are manly women.
>>
>>30748283
/nst/ is the other way m8
>>
>>30748283
>>30748295
>"Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong thread. Marital Problems is two pages down."
>>
File: 1482412471620.jpg (273KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482412471620.jpg
273KB, 750x1000px
>>30747909
>While still young and wandering alone, Cadence hears about a magic pool that can create clones if you speak the right phrase to it.
>It's perfect! She can have a sister so she doesn't have to lookout for herself anymore.
>When she actually finds the book about the pool and the pool itself, she starts to get cold hooves. Clones and magic aren't really things to trifle with.
>But...
>She does it and hops in.
>Thing is, her clone stumbles out and falls, hitting her head.
>Cadence freaks out, thinking her clone is dead and regrets the choice instantly as she tearfully runs away.
>The clone wakes up, her memory jumbled and missing.
>She wakes up just in time for a disgruntled and freshly dropped into RGRE teen Anon to stumble across from her.
>That's how your mother and I met, Anon says to the smiling little filly in his lap.
>The father and daughter get up, heading off to start dinner for when the mother gets home from another day of breadwinning.
>Little do they know, Twilight was passing right over their close-knit and isolated village on her way to a friendship problem.
>And her eyes locked right into the pink alicorn doppelganger in the street below.
>>
>>30748356
I don't get it.
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>30748372
FUCK YOU.
>>
>>30748403
>IMG_0262
>>
>>30748427
I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to post while commuting home from work. I'll be sure to kill myself for being such a dirty phoneposter.
>>
>>30747913
Good point. I like this idea.
>>
>>30748450
Good
>>
>>30748361
write the whole thing, writefriend
>>
>>30748361
>And her eyes locked right into the pink alicorn doppelganger in the street below.

This could go one of two ways.

>Twilight blasts the clone immediately in the street, returning Clone Cadance to the mirror pool and killing her
>From Anon and their daughter's perspective it looks like she suddenly went missing if they don't know what happened
>If they do see what happened, both of them are rightfully traumatized/pissed off
>Clone Cadance's alicorn daughter grows up to become the next great supervillain to threaten Equestria

OR

>Twilight's first instinct is to blast Clone Cadance, but she holds off seeing how every one in town treats her like a normal pony
>Stealthily follows her home to see she has a family
>Twilight can't bring herself to rob a filly of her mother and a husband of his wife
>Pretends she never saw them while passing through the town.
>>
>>30748775
I line option 2 because I'm a comfy feels guy. And I like the other Anon's idea that the cloning happened before Cadance ascended so the clone is a pegasus.
>>
File: Screwball_id.png (202KB, 686x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screwball_id.png
202KB, 686x474px
Okay /mlp/ ive been out of the loop for a long while and by a while i mean since 2013. so can you post some good fanfiction so i get back into the fandom and general fanfiction thread i guess.
>>
>>30748900
im a retard
>>
>>30748775
You know, some rich people have multiple families in different cities. Twilight might assume Cadance is living a double life with a second family, for whenever she gets bored of Shining and wants to fuck around as a peasant for a while.
>>
File: twilight sparkle adorable.png (150KB, 778x1024px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle adorable.png
150KB, 778x1024px
>>30747828
>In reality, Celestia would probably do all she could to keep Clonedence alive, since she's a boss like that.
You understand things quite well. It's the same for Twilight or any pony. If the clones had actual prospects to live as a pony, they'd find a way to accommodate them.
>>
>>30748900
appropriate pic
what a co-inky-dink
>>
check'd trips
>>
>>30748900
I'd recommend using the pastebin links provided on the OP of each thread. Easier to find your preferred genres that way.
More specifically, I recommend you go to the Love and Powerlifting pastebin, scroll down to page 2, then check out Diggy Hole. It is the main reason I ended up lurking here.
If you don't care for longer works then the Um-Hmm pastebin has two seperate pages of random RGRE prompts, most of them are fun but short.
>>
>>30748891

>Although Cadance cloned herself before she became an Alicorn, the Mirror Pool was able to copy the potential for ascension into Clone Pegasus Cadance
>As such, when the clone performs a nearly impossible task in name of her love towards her family, she ascends
>Equestria now has two Princesses of Love.
>>
>>30749248
>Cadance is the Princess of Love
>Eros, erotic love, when two ponies love each other very much
>Clonedance is Princess of Familial Love
>She's a model parent and wife, while her 'sister' is the ideal girlfriend, but not a great family member
>>
>>30749304
Flurry often gets left with Uncle Anon since neither Cadence nor Shining are great at parenting, and prefer their hobbies.
Shining also now appreciates condoms.
Like, a lot.
Especially magical shielded ones that can't break.
>>
>>30748775
Why wouldn't she think "Changeling!" instead?

Also:
>Twilight blasts Clonedence in an attempt to return her to the Mirror Pool.
>Since the Clone has lived her life and is now not really a clone but an individual, it fails.
>Twilight ends up being punched in the muzzle.
>When she wakes up, she finds herself being interrogated by the Former Clone and her husband.
>She also sees a little filly hiding behind Anon's legs, staring at her as though she were Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>30749359
>>She also sees a little filly hiding behind Anon's legs, staring at her as though she were Nightmare Moon.
aww
>>
>>30748775
>>30748891
The problem with that is that Twilight can pretend she never saw anything, but if she got caught Cadance would know who she is and why she's acting so offputtish. Her being there could still systematically tear the family apart
>>
>>30748283
No this is Patrick
>>
>>30749304
>>30749319

>Cadence may not be a particularly good parent, but she is the MASTER at romance
>She instinctively knows how to properly cultivate and maintain romantic relationships, not just her own but everypony else's.
>Clonedence is everything a stallion could want in a wife and mother of their children, but she's just as bad at romance as the average mare.
>Anon doesn't really care, because he's a man not a stallion, and the romance in their relationship is more unspoken rather than visible
>Clonedence instinctively knows how to resolve familial issues among ponies in ways that make every pony involved feel closer to one another.

Two halves of the same whole
>>
>>30745168

Just gonna leave this here
https://pastebin.com/2aB1uQfc
>>
File: 1493269466269.jpg (18KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
1493269466269.jpg
18KB, 320x317px
>>30748361
>The Clone can't recall a name for herself
>Anon listens to an idle thought and asks if she likes the name Hestia.
>She smiles and accepts the name.
>Years later after the birth of their first foal, Anon recalls the origins of the name he offered.
>Hestia: Greek goddess of home, hearth, and family.
>>
>tfw every time someone brings up the mirror pool, you remember the clone bombs from Exchange.
>>
>>30749923
that was an alright fic
made me hate Twilight tho
>>
>>30749943
>fanfic with an intentionally OoC Twilight makes you hate the canon character

This will never make sense. I could maybe understand if a fanfic were like a character analysis, and not cocklust that went out of control, but Exchange? The one where she was being mind controlled by an evil artifact for half of it, and redeemed herself at the very end?
>>
>>30746803
This is terrible and I love it.
>>
>third new thread
>still no Poppedanon
>>
>>30749982
I agree that the OOC Twilight was way over the top. The author could have used and OC instead and the story would have been way better.

Still think it was worth the read tho
>>
>>30749082
I 2nd Diggy Hole. I walked in here asking the same question. LaP's stuff and Diggy Hole specifically we're recommended and I've followed this thread ever since.
>>
>>30750027
How else was the author going to appeal to the portion of the fanbase that hate twilight because of fanfiction?
>>
>>30749982
Exchange is one of the best stories in this fandom I've ever read and mlp fanfiction caused me to quit playing WoW for months at a time, so I don't say that lightly.
>>
File: 1500340242042.png (1MB, 1417x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500340242042.png
1MB, 1417x1080px
>>30750182
I adored Exchange. I can't believe how old it is already.
>>
>>30750339
>>30750182
i'd like to re-read it someday, but for now it just makes me want to quit writing my current green, since I couldn't ever measure up.
>>
>>30750498
You should do the opposite. The great thing about literature is that there are technically no special effects. If there was a scene you really liked you could study the prose, and see how he constructed it.
>>
>>30750498
don't do it
you'll get a hate boner for twilight that'll stay erect for weeks
>>
>Anon dating pone
>Twilight says one pone is not good enough and Anon must be in a herd for his protection
>Anon doesn't want any pone but his pone
>So pone goes to magic pond and makes many other of same pone
>Anon has best parts of both monogamy and polygamy
>Anon is happy
>Twilight is mad but accepts her failure
>She will never be Anon's pone
>>
>>30750886
Sounds pretty boring desu
>>
>>30750905
no u
>>
>>30750929
no (You)
>>
File: Fluttershy lewd heart-eyes.png (267KB, 962x804px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy lewd heart-eyes.png
267KB, 962x804px
>>30745844
Oh shit, I like this.

Last time this stuff got posted it was based around Luna going into his dreams, but him just singing this stuff without knowing about Equestria's weird "song magic" is easier to just bullshit a reason for it.

>Ponies see Anon walking down the street one day.
>Anon is fucking pissed, but he doesn't let it show.
>He just can't get that fucking song out of his head, it's been years but it still pops up sometimes.
>Starts humming it.
>And then mumbling the words.
>That's enough for Equestria's song magic to kick in though.
>He performs a big grandiose musical number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xGmx4K81Hc

>Ponies start thinking he's a tragic figure about to go villain.
>Turns out Anon's alien biology messes with the magic just enough that it doesn't have to be a true song from the heart.
>>
>>30748775
The latter seems like it'd be good for a warm and fuzzy short story.

While the first seems like it'd be the basis for a long drawn out story about Anon trying to make Twilight face the consequences of what she did and bring her to justice.

He doesn't have to see it directly for this idea to work either, because Twilight very likely did it right in front of ponies who consider Clonedance a friend and a respected member of the community.

If I wrote this story I'd have it so instead of poofing her away it kills her, and everyone thinks it's because she's existed for so long that she stopped being a "clone." But then it later turns out that she's actually the original. You know, make it even more tragic.
>>
>>30751326
>Anon is really close to the Diarchs
>They're flirting but no one seems to take the first step
>Luna visits Anon's dream one night to do a "practice" confession, that's what she's telling herself anyway.
>Nightmare hates the wretched little monkey.
>Luna sees anon doing a little dance while singing.
>you know the one where you swing your hips and pretend to be the vocalist when no one is around
>Anon is doing this colty little dance while scenes of his fellow men are fighting in the background.

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!

>Luna is conflicted and afraid of the content of the song.
>Nightmare however thinks it finally makes sense.
>She thinks that Anon is using the sisters to plunge Equestria into war. Like he did his own race.
>Although war isn't her cup of coffee she's happy that she's not the only malevolent spirit around.
>She never knew Anon could be so... bad. She must have him for himself
>Meanwhile Anon is still dancing and singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
>>
>>30751326
>anon's been suppressing his darker urges for a while so as to fit in with the ponies.
>all comes to a head and he decides to just be himself after his little musical number.
>hardly any difference, just more snark and black comedy.
>>
>>30751410
>>hardly any difference, just more snark and black comedy.
I MUST COLLECT MY WEEKLY TOLL IN BLOOD TO CONTINUE FORWARDS
>>
File: death_walk_with_me_bloodpact.jpg (457KB, 1419x688px) Image search: [Google]
death_walk_with_me_bloodpact.jpg
457KB, 1419x688px
>>30751470
>you will never be a CHAOS warrior
>>
File: become war..png (455KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
become war..png
455KB, 512x640px
>>30751401
>All of a sudden, Anon's actions make sense
>His insults to the nobles
>His pranks on visiting ambassadors
>His plans to improve Equestria's military along human lines
>All of it, a plan to lead Equis down the same road of death and destruction as Earth
>Nightmare imagines the mares of Equestria dying in muddy trenches along the Griffonstone border
>Mutilated pegasi dropping from the sky as breezie berserkers close in
>Entire cities engulfed in... That mushroom-shaped explosion from that one scene
>Luna wakes up to find her bedsheets soaked in marecum, with no idea why
>>
H-hey guys! I still have that unfinished prompt I wrote about Twilight communicating through a notebook stored on my pastebin. Does anyone here still want me to continue?
>>
>>30751630
Of course. The more green and authors we have, the better.
>>
>>30751630
Provide a link to the original or post it first and yeah, I'll read it.
>>
File: 1492452501548.png (2MB, 1435x3192px) Image search: [Google]
1492452501548.png
2MB, 1435x3192px
>>30751630
You damn well better post it you son of a bitch!
>>
>>30751662
I'm just going to need to edit it a bit and add some new stuff. I kind of sort of have an idea of where I want to take it. It's a bit rough as of right now
>>
Sure is dead around these parts.
I blame the aussies.
>>
>>30751630
Of course dumbass, you never needed to ask.
>>
>>30751385

The idea of Anon and Clonedance's friends trying to get Justice for her murder sounds fun, but as you said it'd have to be a long thing.

>Anon and Clonedance's friends launch a protest out in front of Twilight's castle in Ponyville
>A Princess being accused of murder draws attention from all over Equestria
>Then once it's learned Anon's wife was a clone, it becomes a huge debate over the worth of clone lives and whether or not they count as real ponies
>The whole case changes when it's figured out that Twilight murdered the real Cadance, while the Cadance she's known for years, married her brother, and is the mother of her niece is the clone.
>Twilight has a mental breakdown at the revelation that not only did she kill an innocent pony but the Cadance she's known for most of her life is actually a clone.
>Celestia officially grants Mirror Pool clones the same rights as normal ponies.
>Twilight issues a public apology to OG Cadence's family, her friends, and to Equestria as a whole for her error in judgement
>Willingly goes to prison out of guilty
>>
>>30751630
Do it nigga
>>
>>30751892
Who's this edgy OC called Twilight that goes around murdering ponies?
>>
>>30752261
>OC
>implying OOC behavior
>a canon episode had her blast every clone away without remorse
>couldn't be bothered to make sure, just decided to make it quick
>her entire quick plan hinged on Pinkie acting out of character

All that happened in the prompt was what Twilight has actually done in canon.
>>
>>30751892
> The clone banishing spell murders real ponies
> Twilight uses it immediately, without testing if the pony is actually a clone

Forced drama is the worst drama.
>>
>>30752293
You know what? You're right. That was a badly written episode.
>>
>>30752299
>Only clones would be banished.
>The real reason she didn't do it indiscriminately is that if she blasted the original, they'd suffer a fate worse than death, related to their Special Talent.
>In Pinkie's taste, it'd be unable to taste sugar for a week.
>The horror!
--

I can imagine the awkwardness of a "family dinner".

>Shining gulps as Anon stares at him, spearing a meatball with his fork.
>He'd been looking at his wife and her new sister with a dopey smile, after all (imaginary-threesome.scroll).
>Flurry plays with her new filly-cousin at the kids' table.
>Cadence smiles awkwardly over at her new sister, who looks less than impressed.
>She'd rather be down at the bar, slamming back tequila shots with her husbando.
>>
>>30752359
*they'd be unharmed but suffer a fate worse than death
*she'd be unable to taste

Fuck's sake, this is why I shouldn't internet without my coffee, after waking up.
>>
>>30751892
>The real Cadence didn't cope well with the responsibility of a princess as a teen.
>But there was no way to back out. As the first new alicorn in thousands of years, she was expected to lead and be great.
>Going through the Canterlot library one day, she stumbles across a book about the mirror pool.
>It's perfect, she thinks. The ultimate cop out. Why give up her humble, orphan inspired dreams of a family and quiet life when she can have a perfect stand-in?
>She gathers a few other books and reads up diligently on more spells she'll need.
>Cadence, now prepared, makes for the pool.
>The instant the clone comes out, Cadence is upon her before the clone can get her bearings.
>The clone is hit with a memory transfer, a mind wipe of the last few minutes, and a hypnotic compulsion to return home.
>As the disoriented clone, now thinking she's Cadence, stumbles away, the real Cadence cloaks herself in an illusion and flees.
>She did it... She actually did it! She escaped the life of a princess!
>Her friends and cozy life may have been left behind, but they won't suffer her loss with the clone there. She has to do this for her dream.
>She wanders for a time with an illusion over her wings, seeing many fantastic things and meeting many ponies and other creatures.
>One she meets is her polar opposite, the rough janefilly Anon. It was love at first sight.
>Many years later, the Princesses of Equestria go to Manehattan for a meeting and some stuffy ball that princess duties didn't let them turn down.
>And they run right into the real Cadence and her family on vacation.
>The thin disguise of invisible wings of course helps none.
>>
File: 1500844529117.png (944KB, 6956x4582px) Image search: [Google]
1500844529117.png
944KB, 6956x4582px
>>30752293
>>30752307
>>30752359
they could have fixed that episode with a ten-second scene:
>Dash:"Why are you doing it one by one? Why not just all of them at once?"
>Twilight:"Because if I cast it on the original, it will bounce back and I won't be able to use magic for days! Equestria could be overrun with Pinkies by then!"
I don't resort to headcanon often, but this is one of those times. the alternative is Crapsaccharine World, rainbow factory-tier bullshit.
>>
>>30752359
>Sparkle family dinner
>Anon, instead of being the infallible badass he usually is, can get a bit spergy.
>Which is a major contributing factor to why he and Twiggles have been together for a couple years
>Shining is uninterested and a bit disapproving of Anon, as he sees him as a typical stalliony-stallion
>But when Anon spouts off autism-tier /k/ knowledge when presses, they become quick friends.
>Shenanigans and RGRE related fun ensues
dunno
>>
>>30752490
>Anon shacking up with Clonedence and Strawberry Sunrise.
>Awkward drama with both Cadence/the Royals and Applejack.
>>
>>30752490
>Anon herds with the most grumpiest, sarcastic mares in Ponyville.
>Strawberry Sunrise.
>Cherry.
>Etcetera.
>Other ponies can't understand why.
>To Anon, they act like human women in equine bodies.
>>
>>30752555
>>To Anon, they act like human women in equine bodies

>Cherry Berry
>Strawberry Sunrise
>Lightning Dust
>Trixie
>Redheart

>The town's ponies widly regard Anon's herd to be full of grumpy, gaping assholes.
>But since ponies judge things differently, they're like mild human women to Anon that are easily tamed with affection and open to sex. The familiar feeling is comforting, and all the benefits of dating mares are still there.
>Deep down, his mares are truly grateful that he's willing to love them despite their foul attitudes. It would take death to part them.
>>
>>30752618
>similar in attitude to human women
>minus the bitchy catty vindictiveness

this i can get behind
>>
>>30752618
Trixie I can sort of understand, before she became friends with Glim Glam, but Red Heart?

Also, Dust is just a douche, not sarcastic or grumpy.
>>
>>30752504
>"So Anon how does your people hunt?"
>Anon tells them about the different ways and tools mankind has on it's disposal
>Twilight and the other family scholars take note
>"Then what would be your preferred or personally used method"
>Anon tells them about the time he went hunting with his /k/ buddies. The Deer hunt using the egg vibrator.
>Twilight and Dad is on full theorycraft mode about pheromones and shit.
>Shining is considering that method the next time they have skirmishes with deer guerrillas.
>T.Velvet's imagination is running full speed
>>
>>30752630
Redheart's been shown to have a serious "I'm tired of dealing with stupid shit" sort of character. (I think. I don't recall the episodes she's in too clearly) And Dust just needs a stallion to talk sense into her.
>>
>>30752646
>The Deer hunt using the egg vibrator
i'm disgusted with myself that i get that reference.
>>
>>30752646
>The Deer hunt using the egg vibrator.
I remember that screencap

It also reminds me of that anon that, in wanting to make special ammo that would burn the fur off a squirrel, creates basically napalm and catches the forest on fire
>>
>>30752473

This makes more sense.
>>
>>30752672
D'aww.

...Wait, there's a pony with common sense? Hoy-Ho-Holy shit, it's a miracle.
>>
>>30752689
at least she's using it in the best place she can think of, where quick wits combined with common sense can save the most lives. it's not like she can write a book about it or anything.
>>
>>30752685
>>30752674
I would love to see the screencap of that
>>
>>30752720
>Redheart returning home after a hard, long shift in the early AM.
>Anon is there with dinner waiting for her.
>Gives her a hoof-rub.
>Snuggles down with husbando who puts up with her shit, like a sleep-deprived temper.
>He makes it all worthwhile.
>>
>>30752751
found it.
https://funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/Deer+hunting+with+k/kgTmLxt/
>>
File: nurse reheart booty.png (4MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
nurse reheart booty.png
4MB, 2400x3600px
>>30752759
>Anon shows up every now and then for an "appointment"
>Doctors think its cute a stallion would show up to see his wife at work
>Anon gets in an empty bed
>Tells Redheart he needs the "procedure"
>"I don't think I'll have time for that."
"Uh, it's a quick procedure, in and out same day in fact."
>"That doesn't--"
"Are you a doctor?"
>"Noooo...I'm a nurse."
"Well then how would you know?"
>"You're not a doctor either."
"Oh but I am. I'm a doctor of love, baby."
>Anon points finger-guns at his waifu
"And I know you need a dose of your medicine."
>>
>>30752847
Dat ass
>Not hard as a rock from constant physical work.
>Not flabby from just sitting around.
>Perfect mix of form and cushion from light work and good diet for ultimate THICC mode.
THE HIPS DONT LIE
>>
>>30752847
Dick shaped pone is rather phallic.
>>
File: k_deer_hunting.png (185KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
k_deer_hunting.png
185KB, 1280x1024px
>>30752813
>>30752751
>>30752685
>>30752674
>>
File: b_defiles_a_deer.jpg (1MB, 1320x4000px) Image search: [Google]
b_defiles_a_deer.jpg
1MB, 1320x4000px
>>30753093
>>30752813
>>30752751
>>30752685
>>30752674
Somewhat related.
>>
File: k_deer_voyeur.jpg (203KB, 1030x1014px) Image search: [Google]
k_deer_voyeur.jpg
203KB, 1030x1014px
>>30753096
>>30753093
>>30752813
>>30752751
>>30752685
>>30752674

And one more just 'cause.
>>
>>30753096
oh baby
>>
>>30753096
What a work of fiction Mark.
>>
>>30753150
fiction or not it would make for a good prompt
>>
>>30753332
What, capturing and holding down a struggling doe-elf while you have your way with her?
>>
>>30753370
lol no deers are gross
replace the doe with a mare
>>
>>30753096
>Anon ends up coming to Equestria and setting traps to catch food.
>After catching RD the mares of ponyville start actively seeking out his traps to get laid.
>After about a week of this several mares are arrested on bestiality charges and rape due to Anon being unable to legally consent under Equestrian law.
>they think Anon is traumatized by being raped when he's wracked with guilt himself for "raping" tiny horses.
>>
File: large.png (1MB, 1104x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1MB, 1104x1024px
>>30753386
Doe-elf, Anon.
>>
>>30753417
>some persistent hippie doe keeps finding and getting 'caught' in Anon's traps so she can get the dick
>>
>>30753394
>>30753430
>anon is starting to starve cause all the mares keep throwing themselves into his traps
>every time he finds a mare in his trap his dick ASSUMES DIRECT CONTROL making anon use up his calories
>anon fucking dies????
>>
>>30753394
>Court date is set.
>Anon demands that they carry all the babies that they "raped" out of him.
>As long as they carry them to term, he'll drop all charges.
>>
>>30753494
Nice
>>
>>30753394
>There's a language barrier, so Anon can't tell Rainbow is intelligent right away.
>He just sees a colorful equine caught in his trap. Oh well. Food is food in this crazy ass forest.
>Rainbow, being the thrill junkie that she is, is both terrified and a little aroused at being caught. It jumps to a whole new level when the tall thing that set the trap pulls out a knife and starts to approach from behind.
>As Anon gets closer to the struggling pony, he notices that it's a female.
>One that can't move...
>And he's been out in this forest for a long time...
>Alone...
>Primal urges slowly overpower shame.
>Rainbow's fear turns to confusion when the tall thing stops to fumble with it's leg coverings.
>It undoes a belt and a zipper to reveal..!
>He, not it, Rainbow realizes.
>And he's at full mast.
>The fear is suddenly gone, but the thrill just keeps climbing.
>>
File: 1474772355603.png (701KB, 1095x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1474772355603.png
701KB, 1095x1636px
>>30753494
>implying equestrians would ever kill their unborn babies
theyre mares not women
>>
>>30753531
anon was just being silly
>>
>>30753531
Horse abort.
>>
>>30753537
A meme. How many times does this have to be said?
>>
You could go the other way
> Zecora vacations in her homeland
> Sets some monkey traps
> Baits them with booze
> Catches the biggest ape she's ever seen
> Uses zebra fu to subdue it and tie it up
> Rolls it onto it's back, only to see a huge dick standing at attention
> Good times ensue
>>
>>30753564
yeah
nah
>>
>>30753531
Back to Mexico or Ireland with you, fucking Catholics are the worst.
>B-but muh sanctity of life!
>>
>>30753587
How much money do you make on harvested baby organs, doc?
>>
>>30753517
>Rainbow keeps going back for free sex after she's let go the first time.
>And the mysterious Hunter seems to appreciate the attention too.
>Slowly, the wild sex turns into slower paced lovemaking, and an actual relationship forms even if they barely understand each other.
>Rainbow has found herself staying in the modest cabin her biped lover made more often than she does her own home.
>Too bad no one believes her about him, since that's like a guy saying he meets an amazon sized injun huntress in the woods for free grade A pussy.
>>
File: 1482823946468.jpg (69KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1482823946468.jpg
69KB, 447x447px
>>30753648
Wouldn't Dash disappearing for days on end and coming back reeking of sex be a giveaway though?
>>
>>30753648
I like this a lot
>>
>>30753660
Why do you think she's always napping in clouds Anon?
>>
>>30753681
She wouldn't smell like a male was rubbing all over her if she was just masturbating.
>>
>>30753660
Showers and soap exist in the poner universe, anon
>>
File: 1414447027766.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414447027766.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>30753697
>Dash walking around town flaunting and wafting the scent of sex and male off of her
>>
>>30753828
Not in an isolated cabin in the middle of a forest.
>>
>>30753848
>her claim is too far fetched so her friends just assume she found a nice stallion and that she's just telling tall tales cause it's Rainbow Dash
>>
>>30753697
>>30753660
>She used to wash off when coming back to town.
>Now she's so used to the scent that she doesn't bother.
>The smell of male clings to her like thick cloud, and EVERYONE can smell it.
>But that can be explained. No one knows what the scent could really be.
>But then she shows "handmade" gifts that she says her mysterious male made for her.
>Well, maybe she's just flying far out to places and getting them to keep the ruse up?
>But when Rainbow, one of the least academic ponies around, starts accidentally slipping words from an unknown language into her speech, the doubts begin to fade.
A few brave mares even try their luck in the forest, trying to find their own tall two-legged hunter.
>>
>>30753874
>>But then she shows "handmade" gifts that she says her mysterious male made for her.
What, like bone jewelry and dangerous everfree predator pelts?
>>
File: 1495366203886.png (1MB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495366203886.png
1MB, 792x1024px
>>30753909
>you will never wrap your little pegasus up in a manticore pelt
>you will never cover her in bone jewelry and bone armor
>>
>>30753909
>Carved bone jewelry with gold inlays made from melted down nuggets sifted out of the river.
>Held on with straps of leather from the same animal the bone was from.
Pretty badass desu. That would probably be the only jewelry a macho mare like Dash would enjoy.
>>
>>30750339
everytime I see this comic I get very confused over why applejack is in it.
>>
>>30754306
APLS
>>
File: Dont forget style.gif (3MB, 1280x785px) Image search: [Google]
Dont forget style.gif
3MB, 1280x785px
>>30753930
>>30753949
>Fluttershy's unusual combination of sewing and animal knowledge allows her to properly appreciate anon's craftmanship.
>Gradually gets more and more aroused/excited as she keeps identifying all the different predator parts as her friend flaunts the new outfit her coltfriend made.
>>
File: Raft.png (259KB, 433x408px) Image search: [Google]
Raft.png
259KB, 433x408px
With people talking of Anon singing musical numbers, my favorite idea is that singing = the truth.

And so when Anon sings everyone naturally believes what he's singing of to be fact.

>Anon teleported on the edge of Equestria, not quite where anyone lives though.
>On a tiny island.
>Can see mainland a few miles away.
>Builds a raft and heads over.
>While doing so he just so happens to sing a song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
>Mane six who were on holiday at the beach overhear him.
>Assume a God has come to visit Equestria.
>Something something RGRE.
>>
>>30754488
>Anon is surprised by these reverent multicolored equines, but decides to play along
>At least until he can slip away. The last thing he wants to do is be burned at the stake as a false god or something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igxDzfJ2MPo

Also, Dwayne Johnson is a shockingly good singer.
>>
>>30754488
>Must be a god of fertility because of how hot he is.
>Something something sexy times.
>>
>>30752646
Thst was a fucking amazing story.
>>
>>30753494
How the fuck would they get pregnant in the first place?
>>
>>30753085
I... your dick has a nose and ears Anon?
>>
>>30754711
Well you see, when a male ejaculates inside an ovulating female, his sperm cells hit her egg cell and begins a pregnancy.
>>
>>30747412
>11 out of 10 women are raped every single second
Fixed that, famalam. Now it can be posted on tumblr and they'll accept it as fact.
>>
File: 1416601912557.png (1MB, 1024x909px) Image search: [Google]
1416601912557.png
1MB, 1024x909px
>>30754457
Maybe if she played her cards right she'd get some too.
>>
>>30753517
>>30753648
>>30753874
I love more mystical/mysterious human characters like this in stories instead of 'epin internet shitposter #1062' over and over again.

You're literally an alien in a completely unknown, magical world. Act like it.
>>
>>30754889
'Anon' is a flexible character tho his primary character trait is that he's a 'epin internet shitposter #1062'
>>
>>30754889
The problem is that almost no one makes open ended, long term conflicts for these. That's why they're less common, and tend to fall by the wayside compared to shitposter anons. It's mostly a problem with the writers or prompt collaborators, and not the ideas themselves.
>>
>>30754942
Long term conflicts and serious stories don't work well with greentext. Plus, speaking from experience, they get the least amount of views, (You)'s, and praise. I can write generic oc romance story number ten quadrillion while exhausted and drunk, get ten (You)'s and discussion about it for threads, or I can pour effort into writing a legitimately deep storyline and plot and get maybe a single (You).
>>
File: 1496637209621.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496637209621.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>living in the Everfree
I'd try to find a place like this to live in deep inside that forest. I mean, why wouldn't you want to adventure, or explore if you landed in Equestria? You'd have plenty of time to find a waifu and fug later.
>>
>>30755015
>what is exchange
>>
>>30755015
The other problem with long, serious stories is that longer stories end up having higher risk and frequency of writer's block.
>>
>>30755015
greentext>fan-fiction>literature

>>30755041
Twilight hate-boner viagra
>>
>>30755051
>greentext>fan-fiction>literature
Damn nigga that's a good joke.
>>
>>30755034
>wanting to be a murderhobo
>>
>>30755041
>A single serious story that got 3,000 views on average is enough to say that the genre in general would do well
>But those two hundred one-shots with as many or twice the views? Ignore those
>>
>>30755066
Just because you're an adventurer doesn't mean you're a murderhobo.
>>
>>30755015
I dunno. Speaking from my own experience, it does. People also seem to like Promised Land when it gets posted. I do agree greentext isn't too great for it though, but everyone's greentext style varies. If you're using past tense, and only using a > for every paragraph instead of every line, it's a lot like prose, isn't it?

But a more serious tone or conflict doesn't necessarily mean it has to be longer. Famous short stories like The Most Dangerous Game are under 10k words. In fact it's only about three thousand words longer on average than some lengthier comedy one shots.

>>30755049
Or worse, hasty decision making. Rule of thumb is that you should know or have an idea on what you want your ending to look like before writing.
>>
>>30755015
They don't work well because they're always fucking abandoned halfway through. Who wants to invest time and a connection to a story that's 90% sure to be left unfinished halfway through?
>>
>>30755126
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You think that a lot of longer stories get abandoned, so naturally you disregard any that pop up, which of course die from lack of interest and reinforces your bias.
>>
>>30755146
So is this the pseudo-intellectualism in which no matter what is said you're always right?
>>
>>30755181
>pseudo-intellectualism
Lad are you retarded? It's basic common sense, I even regretted adding anything past the first sentence after posting because I thought it'd be condescending. This isn't some mental gymnastics
>>
File: twilight sparkle consider this.png (860KB, 5000x4503px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle consider this.png
860KB, 5000x4503px
>>30752293
>>30752307
>>30752490
The clones in that episode weren't like the clones discussed in this or the previous thread; otherwise we would have seen a different solution.

The second problem is that Twiggy wouldn't act without researching the situation first. It's a non-starter no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>30755015
Longer and Deeper based stories take way more thought and experience to write because It's very easy to fuck up the story and flow.
Writer's block is also a serious case that can kill some of the best greentexts forever
Shorter, generic stories are way more common and popular because they can have just one idea for the story dominate the entire thing without feeling bland
>>
>>30753531
Nigger you might as well start bitching about how some countries eat fertilized chicken eggs. It's cells. Not a living thing. If its past 5 months yeah but other than that get over it Pablo.
>>
>>30754547
>Celestia used to sing this song with Luna.
>She knows how it feels to be put on a pedestal
>She joins Anon in singing
>>
>>30755015
you also have to account for the fact that not every reader has the time to invest in a long story. the one-shots and shorts get all the more views because they aren't daunting in their length.
also, they won't be waiting an unspecified amount of time between updates. they're already finished.
>>
>>30755677
>cells
>not a living thing
i can kill you then, too, right? You're just cells, not a living thing. I could even eat you without issue, so long as I avoid the brain, i can even avoid the kuru.
>>
>>30755677
top tier b8 friendo

at least i can sleep well knowing if you ever made it to equestria celestia would probably drop your soulless ass in tartarus
>>
>>30756113
That sounds nice.

Sometimes spend an hour rubbing her off and squeezing her clit, other times just massaging her back and her wings. Cozy.
>>
>>30756113
>>30756136
>time to kill the thread with porn dumps, just like last time!
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (36KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
36KB, 1024x682px
>>30756154
Of course
>>
>>30755828
>Celestia sings, but she sounds like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Dgpu_Et6k
>>
>>30756178
OH MY
>>
>>30756187
*coursh
>>
>>30756113
Huh. That wasn't even overtly explicit. Also, you're a faggot
>>
>>30756113
>>30756178
Why were these deleted? There was nothing explicit about them.
>>
>>30745168

>that look
>that pizza
Why do I have this bizarre feeling that we're not going to be eating pizza...
>>
>>30756472
I'll eat that pizza, if you know what I mean.

After that I'll perform oral sex on her horse vagina.
>>
>>30756078
So is cum but you have no problem materbaiting do you? At least abortion kills one, masterbation kills hundreds.
>>
>>30753828
Um, she has no reason to wash off the only proof she has of her scoring though.
That'd be the pone equivalent of a dude getting a 9/10 chick's number, then memorizing it and ripping it up so there's no proof before he goes to brag about it to his buddies.
>>
>>30756780
*masturbating
>>
File: joke.gif (3MB, 448x291px) Image search: [Google]
joke.gif
3MB, 448x291px
>>30756806
>>
>>30753930
Bone jewery, hydra scale-plated bone/leather armor.
Feathers easily identified as cockatrice feathers (despite it's size, they're the most dangerous predator in the everfree due to their power to immobilize and stun with mere line of sight).

NOTHING alive hunts or kills cockatrice, not even dragons... but Rainbow comes back with a headdress bearing no less than 6 differently colored cockatrice' primary feathers. And the feathers were clearly NOT shed, they still have dried quick and blood in the shafts, proving they were painfully/violently plucked from the flesh.
>>
File: 1416378517500.jpg (352KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1416378517500.jpg
352KB, 1280x960px
>>30756847
I bet this is the kind of thing that would turn Dash on like nothing else.
>>
>>30756154
>>30756187
Not too much shitposting yet. But I'll be prepared. Soon brothers.
>>
>>30756847
>you will never make spears and blades out of hydra bone
>>
>>30756727
Mares need special attention in order to stay happy, relaxed and focused. That's why you need to eat out your mare(s) everyday especially under the desk while they're working
>>
File: 1496345193501.jpg (141KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496345193501.jpg
141KB, 720x1080px
>>30756847
I'm suddenly sad I will never be able to make my waifu a colorful headdress made from the feathers of highly dangerous monsters.
>>
>>30756957
>arrive in equestria
>try to learn everything you need in order to survive in the wilderness
>how to create a suitable shelter
>what kind of berries and plants are edible and which will kill you horribly
>how to avoid the thousands of terrifying night creatures that stalk the undergrowth
>eventually make your first foray into the depths
>first monster you come across kills you
>>
>>30756847
>Thrill seeking mare knights
>though as claws gryphons
>alpha diamond bitches
>Dragonesses
>all of whom coming to ponyville to seek out this legendary male who can stare down a cockatrice, break a cragadile, hunt manticores for food, and use timber wolves for firewood
>they all brag how they'll be the one to tame this wild male
>until they see him with two pegasai
>a meek yellow one
>and a skinny rainbow one with a little bundle sleeping away on her back
>>
>>30756998
hunter anon wouldnt waste his time with herds, and even if he did certainly not FS. he's got a good thing going on with rainbow
>>
File: 1431413278537.png (261KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
1431413278537.png
261KB, 600x694px
>>30756998
>>and a skinny rainbow one with a little bundle sleeping away on her back
yes perfect
>>
>>30756985
If you're already a seasoned survivalist, why would you carelessly venture into a cave without knowing what's inside, while simultaneously knowing that there are large monsters wandering around that could take you by surprise?
>>
>>30757015
The whole point was monster hunting. You eventually have to come across a monster to monster hunt.
>>
>>30756780
we have different concepts of what consitutes the right to life, you despicable nihilist.
>>
>>30756998
>and a skinny rainbow one
The term you're looking for is "lithe".

Skinny means just skin and bone, with little fat or muscle definition.
Lithe means very thin, but athletic and with clearly defined musculature.

Being as active as RD is, she'd be thin, but /fit/ enough to be the textbook definition of "lithe".
>>
>>30757078
i wrote it in the perspective of the females looking to "tame" anon so i used skinny
>>
>>30757077
There is literally nothing wrong with being a nihilist, and the universe doesn't give a shit of how good or bad of a person you think you are for following a set of morals that our society has deemed "correct"
>>
>>30757105
>There is literally nothing wrong with being a nihilist
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>30757119
That's all you got, huh? I expected nothing less than a meme response.
>>
>>30757131
That's all a nihilist deserves.
>>
>>30755034
>>30754889
>>30753874
One night while Rainbow and the girls are having a sleepover, in his cabin in the Everfree Anon starts singing, the girls hear this stallions voice singing in a language they have never heard before, except Rainbow. She can feel the music in her urging her to sing her part.
When she starts singing, the girls are all shocked and start to believe her more.

What song? This song;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK15L55CtGc
>>
>>30757134
Of course, it saves you from actually having to make an argument with any kind of substance, and you can just fall back on epic memes. Keep fighting your good fight while I don't lose any sleep over a small, non-sentient clump of cells being flushed from a body.
>>
>>30757134
If you're a real nihilist it doesnt matter.
>>
File: 1481423849914.png (54KB, 416x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481423849914.png
54KB, 416x405px
>>30757153
I don't need to argue with a nihilist, you're a nihilist.
>>
>>30757077
They are cells. They show signs of life. They grow to be a human if allowed to. By all of your ideas would that not be a human? Or does it have to be in a egg to be classified as a human? What do (You) see as human life? If the sperm cell does not count as life how does the fertilized egg or early embryo before brain waves count, are they not one in the same? It is believed that the first signs of brain waves start at 12 weeks. At which point I'd definitely agree that it is infact alive and deserves the same treatment as any other human.
>>30756816 quiet. They are easy to get (You)'s from.
>>
>>30757153
>Of course, it saves you from actually having to make an argument with any kind of substance
The same could be said of nihilists.
>Everything's pointless so why bother?
>>
>>30757160
You don't have to. Like >>30757155 says, it doesn't matter. Just like you in 100 years after you're long dead and the memory of you is forgotten.
>>
>>30757175
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f8/e0/17/f8e0173d24d09811a6ad0d306dfe4589.jpg
>>
>>30757187
i didn't know faggotry like this was possible
>>
>>30757187
>an extremely few extraordinary individuals who did extraordinary things managed to make their lasting mark on history
>the billions upon billions of other people who have lived and died on this planet are nothing more than molecules in the dirt, not even a memory exists of them anymore
Consider my almonds activated.
>>
>>30757161
Not the same Anon, but desu it's a human the second that the egg is properly fertilized. You can choose not to have a child up until that point and it is fine, but once the cells would otherwise become a baby if left alone it is a human life. If you don't want kids use birth control, don't just create a life and then end it arbitrarily.

>>30757153
Still not the anon from before, but if through action you terminate what would become a child if you didn't act, you're committing murder. I'd love to deconstruct nihilism for you but I have neither the time nor crayons. I've got to go to sleep now, maybe I'll try to convert you to a moral philosophy tomorrow. I was a nihilist for a short time myself and from experience you basically just need a few realizations before you drop the ideology. The short of it is that we as thinking beings get to decide what meaning actually is in a metaphysical sense because we are the only things capable of conceptualizing it. Therefore, life is the most meaningful thing in the entire universe. Without us being around, the universe couldn't observe itself and everything would be truly meaningless because of that. Life isn't a search for meaning, life IS meaning. Does that make sense?

That went on way longer than I intended it to. Goodnight, Anons. I hope I made some of you feel better about being the best mistake the universe ever made.
>>
>>30757236
>If you don't want kids use birth control, don't just create a life and then end it arbitrarily.
Birth control/condoms can fail.
>>
>>30757245
You took a risk and you need to be responsible to and for the consequences. If you played a slot machine that had a 99% win rate and you keep playing until you lose everything that's on you.
>>
"God dammit dad. I thought you were above slap fights with your guy friends over dumb stuff. Can you just make them go home? I just spent 10 hours hauling concrete, and I'm not in the mood to listen to it."
>>
>>30753517
This isn't a half bad concept for a cloppy green.
>>
>>30757267
>talking to your father that way
>>
>>30757281
If he's going to act like a little colt.
Prove her wrong. Be a man and assert dadderoni.
>>
>>30757134
Ha! Burn
>>
>>30757236
I disagree. Life is not the most meaningful thing just because we are the only sapient beings in this immediate area of the universe capable of throwing together our own ideas of what meaning may or may not actually be. Life has constantly been brought into and snuffed out of this world since before we were around to philosophize about it, and it's been just as mundane now as it was back then. It's not beautiful, it's not terrible, it just... Is. Sure, we can attach a higher purpose to the idea of life since we are thinking beings capable of doing so, but in the end, that meaning is a thing of our own creation and not necessarily real. Just like our concept of the passage of time. The universe doesn't recognize "minutes", or "good" or "evil" or an inherent value to life.

All that stuff just... Is. It's there. If you want to attach meaning or value to it, then yes, you can use the power of your thinking mind to come up with a kind of meaning for it, but that meaning will only exist for the duration of your life, or I suppose when mankind gets wiped out and there is no higher mind left to observe meaning, and the concept of life becomes as mundane as it was before we were around to revere it.
>>
>>30757236
I definitely agree on the fact that yes, there is enough birth control that it is hard to accidentally get pregnant. But there is one factor that I believe would be acceptable to terminate. Rape. In the case someone is raped I believe that it is a acception to terminate it. Now, I know there's a morning after pill but in the case that fails I believe it would be alright to terminate the embryo. Would you rather a mother be abusive to the child, or not be able to properly provide a stable home, or in the worst case kill it, vs not putting it through such treatment. Honestly, abortion is a touchy subject that is hard to say "Yes do this." as even if they ban it wemon can cause self harm to remove it. It's better to me that they have the freedom of choice to have it safely removed because no matter what, people will do as they please.
>>
>>30753517
>>30753660
Fukk, I need it now
>>
>>30757374
>that pic
my sides
>>
File: LaughsMicroscopically.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
LaughsMicroscopically.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>30757374
I'm not sure why I started laughing but I can't help it
>>
>>30757472
Because impending >rape.
>>
File: 1472530484914.jpg (204KB, 828x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472530484914.jpg
204KB, 828x1024px
Would you cover you waifu in decorations of bone, skin and feathers to display your prowess and let others know she belongs to you?

I would.
>>
>>30757481
would cover her in my cum
>>
how many active writefags do we have now, 2? 3?
this thread may only be kept alive by the destructive efforts of the shitposters.
>>
>>30757305
But life IS beautiful AND terrible. You've never once thought "That's amazing" or "That's awful"?

I'm on my break at work so I can't go into why nihilism is bad since I'd start writing a huge rant and stuff, but to claim that life has no beauty or tragedy is so incredibly wrong that I had to respond to that part at the least.
>>
>>30758294
It's not that life and things don't have value or meaning, but that life and things don't have a purpose unless you give it value or meaning.However, that meaning will be lost when you eventually die.

You make the universe beautiful because you say it is.
>>
>>30758075
Do not underestimate the shitposters and the autists they attract.
>>
File: thorax goncerned.png (256KB, 646x606px) Image search: [Google]
thorax goncerned.png
256KB, 646x606px
>>30758075
>Thriving thread.
>Shitposters arrive to feast on all the attention they'll get from the community
>Writefags leave because the threads are all shit.
>Now the thread can only survive by escalating shitposting.
>>
File: 1421711984560.jpg (64KB, 831x961px) Image search: [Google]
1421711984560.jpg
64KB, 831x961px
>Cantdance goes through her 'bad girl' phase, listening to nu metal and acting like a chad to both Shining and Anon
>>
So, had a thought and I'm not sure it's been brought up. What happens when a mare has a mid-life crisis? Does she go out to try and re-live her glory days?
>>
>>30760006
Just fuck a new baby into her. It'll make her calm down, knowing she's still breedable.
>>
>>30760069
smart
>>
>>30756944

>sexually pleasing your mare in the work place
But, uh, what if we get caught?
>>
>>30760533
Don't get caught.
>>
>>30758075
There's LaP, there's ghouls, Frostybox posted a while ago, and I have faith that PoppedAnon will come back.
>>
>>30760643
I'm around too.
>>
>>30760643
Don't forget the dude doing the Nightmare Moon and moonpony green.
>>
>>30760651
Who now?
(Just teasing. You know we love you too.)
>>
>>30760643
I too hope poppedanon will return.
>>
>>30760651
Oh hey dude nice to see you here.
>>
>>30760651
Eh.
>>
>>30760805
We all do. Well, all of us that matter anyway. =)
>>
>>30761222
>=)
Die.
>>
File: laq1r0m.png (1MB, 781x830px) Image search: [Google]
laq1r0m.png
1MB, 781x830px
>"What the- VINYL?!"

>>"What up, Tavi-OHBUCKNO!"

>"I was browsing cringe on 4Pon, and... And... You? A HUMIE?!"

>>"I-I-I have no idea where that came from! S-somepony else must have-"

>"Vinyl."

>>"Y-yes, Tavi?"

>"You've got shit taste in humanbandos."
>>
>>30760643
I'm still hoping that promised land will return
>>
File: hurr.jpg (1MB, 1268x1578px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
1MB, 1268x1578px
>>30753537
HYOO-MAN ABUUUUURT!
>>
>>30759903
That's a hot look for me.

...Cousin trying to be "bad" to snag Anon when?
>>
>>30762023
*her.

...Well, that's disturbing.

Also, take #2 on Cousin Cadence being a "bad filly"?
>>
>>30759903

>Anon can't help but laugh at the idea of cute technicolor ponies trying to be dark and edgy
>The more Cadance demands to be taken seriously, the more he laughs
>Even when she grows out of that phase, Anon has dozens of pictures stashed away for when he needs a good chuckle
>No matter how many times Cadance tries to destroy the photos
>>
>>30759903

Is this the part where Papa Amore gets the belt?
>>
>>30759903
>No matter what she tries, Cadence can't seem to gain her cousin's 'attention'.
>Stumbles out bed one morning with a mane like this, after falling in her closet.
>Immediately notices that Anon can't help but glance at her more frequently over breakfast.
>Could it be...?
>>
>>30762319

Then he looks at her, squints, and says, "hey, Cousin, you want some help brushing your mane, you look terrible!"
>As punishment for his insolence, anon is forced to brush her mane.
>Cadance wonders...is it heaven or hell to be this close but unable to touch him?
>>
>>30757245
anal never fails
>>
>>30761594
Ponies being Humie's always gets me. We need more of it.
>>
I just wrote a thing about a humanized Celestia getting cucked by Luna, am I allowed to post it here?
>>
>>30762631
Nor does oral.
>>
>>30762778
>humanized
>cuck
kys
>>
>>30762778
Cuck shit goes in Marital Problems. Rewrite it so its removed and then go ahead.
>>
>>30762394
Kek.
>>
>>30762810
>Removed

explain?
>>
>>30762849
Remove the cuck part of the story, what part of that did you miss? EqG if you actually make it RGRE of course, is pretty good. But cuck shit is a Marital Problems thread exclusive, and is not approved of here.
>>
>>30762878
I mean, it's kind of a oneshot. Not a whole lot can be removed, and I literally just wrote it for porn purposes.
>>
>>30762891
Wouldn't Fingerbang be better for it? If it contains incest there's a thread for it too.
>>
>>30762891
Then just take it to Marital problems.
>>
>>30762891
Then trash it and make some quick EqG RGRE pron, that is completely fine. The cuck shit is the only issue. We are perfectly fine.
>>
>>30762778
> Luna cucking Celestia
So, is Anon already in a relationship with Celestia, but Luna seduces him away? Does Luna run it in Celestia's face?
If so, I'm not interested. Bad feels all around.

Does Celestia pine after Anon, but Luna got him to date her first?
This is acceptable, if somewhat tragic.
>>
>>30762791
Nor does interspecies sex.
>>
>>30762903
Fingerbang takes everyone these days, their like AiE.
>If it contains incest there's a thread for it too.
Don't see people complaining about the ton of shit Candyass prompts we have been flooded with lately.
>>
>>30762918
Well really most writethreads are spinoffs from AiE that get reabsorbed in the end.

I personally preferred it before we had a dozen "AiE but X" threads but hey, times change.
>>
>>30762956
>reabsorbed in the end.
No. They simply die, usually after a single green. At best they will linger and get one update from their only writefag twice a week.
>>
>>30762913
It's just a "I fuck better than you" thing. Nothing seriously feelsy about it anyway. I just tried to make a small short thing.

Cel and Anon are married, Anon doesn't get attention. Luna seduces. Cel catches them.
>>
>>30762778
I mean, cuck is absolute shit, but it's also a bit of a one way street. Cuckqueens tend not to get the same righteous scorn.
Only the most pathetic guys are cool with sharing their girls, but I think it's safe to say most guys like the idea of having multiple girls. And this is basically herd general.

If there's not a second guy involved, I'd say post it.
I feel like if you hadn't used the word cuck, but instead jealousy or something, it'd probably have had better response.
>>
>>30762918
Cousin Cadence isn't blood related, and Anon isn't taking advantage of familial power dynamics to get sex out of her. That removes a lot of the repugnant aspects of incest.
>>
>>30762631

>implying the various injuries and illnesses that can be caused by anal are worth using it.
>>
>>30762972
It sounds awfully generic and underwhelming. Try it on Fingerbang, even if they won't answer you I don't think they'll mind any content, given how dead they are right now. At worst they will point and laugh at you, no real harm in that.
>>
>>30762984
Anon's the only guy involved. Luna just kinda talks about how much he must have needed the sexual attention. Nothing very degrading, just Luna stating things in a pretty manner-of-fact way.
>>
>"AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"
>"WATCH YOUR LEFT!"
>"THEY"RE COMING AGAIN BROTHERS!"
>"MY LEG! THEY GOT MY FUCKING LEG!"
>Be Unknown
>Captain of the third platoon of halberdiers
>Also a proud citizen of The Empire
>"DON'T LET THEIR BLADES TOUCH YOU!"
>"SOMEONE HELP ME!"
>"SIGMAR PRESERVE US!"
>Be not having a very good day
>After your army had been noticed by the vampire lord he had sent his army to rush up the hill toward you
>Usually this would have been perfect
>You had the high ground, and the sun was to your backs
>But the sun barely shined in this damned land
>And the dead didn't tire, nor did they care very much how many times you shot them or their comrades
>They just kept coming
>And coming
>And coming
>Zombies and skeletons with rusty weapons
>And worse things
>Things whose presence sucked the courage right out of a man
>But you were a man of The Empire, and a battle hardened veteran to boot
>No matter what horrors you face, you would not flee
>To run would bring you and your family dishonor, as well as a long and painful death, be it at the hands of your lord-commander or the enemy
>At that moment you were in front row of your unit of men, hacking at the enemy
>One moment they were zombies, the next they were specters with blood-curdling screams, then blood soaked knights screaming words you did not understand
>They all fell to your halberd
>Your men, though tough as a dragon's hide and strong as oxen were beginning to fall all around you
>But none balked from the enemy
>None ran
>You held the line
>You killed your enemy
>You--
>"UNKNOWN, I DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU SHOULD BE HERE!"
>As you drove the spike of your halberd through a ghoul's skull, you looked at the flash of pink out of the corner of your eye
>It was your "companion" Mi Amore Cadenza, or as she liked to be called, Cadence
>The winged unicorn was standing to your left, the tip of her horn glowing
>>
>>30763003
Still feels bad. Anon is still breaking the marital promise for hedonistic reasons.
>>
>>30763069
>She was another one of these "ponies" the emperor had insisted that your lord commander bring with him
>She had originally been paired with one of the lords that accompanied the army but, somehow, someway, she had taken a shine to you
>You had no idea why, nor did the lord commander, or any of the other great lords in this mighty army
>Still though, the pink pony was very insisted, and the lord commander had been forced to relent
>And so you had found yourself a new tent mate
>And somehow that had a very extreme fascination with your socks
>Still though, it wasn't all bad
>You had gotten a better tent after the pony had started sleeping with you
>And she was being an invaluable asset at the moment
>If it weren't for her magic you might have been overrun long ago
>Still, despite her magical prowess, she didn't seem to happy
>In fact, if you didn't know any better, you'd say that she losing her marbles
>"I GET THAT YOU WANNA PROVE YOU'RE ALL BIG STRONG STALLIONS, BUT THIS IS PRETTY DANGEROUS!" the mare yelled, blasting a fell beast with her magic
>Another quickly took it's place, taking a swipe at her with its claws
>Cadence yelped, ducking just in time just as you drove your weapon into its skull
>The pony flinched as green, foul-smelling blood flew from the creatures wound to cover her face
>"REALLY DANGEROUS! THIS IS REALLY DANGEROUS!" she screamed, blasting a zombie. "ARE THESE THINGS STALLIONS TOO? BECAUSE IF THEY ARE THAT'S REALLY, REALLY BAD! WE ALL SHOULD--EEP!"
>The mare ducked under a spear thrust, her wings flaring out
>You killed that skeleton, pushing the mare behind you
"SHUT UP AND STAY BEHIND ME! IF YOU DIE THE LORD COMMANDER WILL HAVE MY HEAD!" you yelled. "COME ON BOYS! FOR SIGMAR AND THE EMPIRE!"
>Your men let out a yell, surging forward
>For a moment, the enemy was forced back under your ferocity
>You very nearly smiled
>Even though your ambush had been a disaster, there was still hope
>You could do this
>You could carry the day
>>
>>30763149
>You could--
>An inhuman scream filled the air
>Never before had you heard a noise like it
>It seemed to suck all of the heat in the air
>The day seemed darker
>For the first time since this battle you began to feel fear
>Your grip on your weapon tightened even as you felt your limbs begin to shake
>Behind the various undead, you could see towering beasts of grey flesh, fangs, and claws
>Monsters
>Demons
>Terrors
>Behind them was the vampire count himself atop a giant bat
>Even from here, you could see a smirk on the vampire's face as he and his vanguard made their way forward
>They were coming toward you, you realized
>Your entire line was stretched as it was
>You couldn't stop them from breaking through
>They'd swoop in and kill all of you
>Or worse
>Gritting your teeth, you caved in the skull of a skeleton
"BRACE YOURSELF MEN! THE ENEMY ARE COMING!" you roared
>The monstrosities, sensing that living flesh was near, let out screams that froze your blood
>They all broke into a run, with their lord behind them
>You and your men braced yourselves
>Sigmar god of gods...
>Protect the men of The Empire...
>"ULRIC! ULRIC!"
>A cry, loud enough to nearly break your eardrums, came from behind you
>Automatically, you and your shoulders ducked
>Dozens of great shadows flew over you
>You could smell steel and undead blood
>Lifting your head up, you watched as a war gryphon landed amidst a group of undead
>On its back was your lord-commander, covered in green and dark red blood, his mighty warhammer in his hands
>"VON CARSTEIN! VON CARSTEIN! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR DAMNED HEAD OFF!" your lord screamed, pointing his weapon at the count, who was no longer smiling
>A zombie tried to thrust his spear at the lord
>The commander batted it away with his hammer, before shattering the creature's entire upper body in one swing
>His gryphon also lunged forward, tearing into the enemy with beak and claw
>"COME ON BOYS! THE ENEMY IS NEARLY DONE! DON'T GIVE THEM AN INCH!"
>>
>>30763256
>More earsplitting shrieks came from behind you
>Gryphons carrying men of The Empire leapt into the fray
>But that wasn't all
>Peppered here and there, there were ponies riding those gryphons
>You could see a purple one, who looked just as alarmed as Cadence who, at that moment, was covering her eyes with her hooves
>There was a blue pegasus riding with an orange mare, both of whom were whooping as they rode forward
>You swore you even saw a pink mare holding a pair of cannons in the back of a very alarmed gryphon
>"WHOO! THIS IS REALLY SCARY BUT FUN AT THE SAME TIME!"
>"W-WILL SOMEPONY STOP THIS BIG BIRD? IT WON'T LISTEN TO ME!"
>"YEAH! TAKE THAT YOU BUCKING ZOMBIES!"
>"I REALLY NEED TO PEE!"
>...
>A sigh escaped you as you watched the ponies run amok among the undead ranks before looking down at Cadence
>You just had the greatest army ever created, didn't you?
>...
>Fucking ponies...
>>
>>30763317
Alright, I'm done. Another short, autism-filled thing until I save up enough money to buy a gaming computer and warhammer
>>
>>30763329
you can always pirate total warhammer. It runs fine on my toaster even if it does occasionally crash
>>
File: 1498404833806.png (197KB, 1269x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1498404833806.png
197KB, 1269x1117px
>Teenaged you meets teen Twilight in Canterlot long before she moves to Ponyville.
>For whatever reason, something just clicked, and you find yourself her best friend despite how trying you both can be for the other at times.
>But since you're a bit of an autist as well, she never really grows out of it herself.
>Slowly you and Twilight both grow closer, and before you know it, you're balls deep in her in a bout of passion and hormones.
>The rest is history. You stayed together until your work calls you out of Equestria for what might be years just a week before the 1000th SSC.
>Just before you go, Twilight tearfully swears she'll marry you when you return, that she'll miss you everyday, and that she wants no one else.
>You starting counting the days to your return.
>Time passed
>Twilight's friends wonder why she never seems interested in stallions.
>Of all the mares who should be wanting dick, an autistic librarian would be high on that last.
>And after her alicornifcation, she even rejects that stallions that come to HER.
>Finally, one of them asks.
>She didn't expect stifled laughs when she said her fiance was called out of Equestria by his work.
>Then she explains WHO he is, AKA a unique, mono male from another world, and the laughs are barely hidden now.
>Her friends don't believe her?
>She bites her tough and lets it go. This'll be just like the wedding invasion where proof walks itself in the front door.
>A week later while the girls are meeting, Spike rushes in absolutely ecstatic, saying "He's back!"
>The look between each other with confusion, all but the wide-eyed Twi that is.
>Then a tall form steps into view just behind the little drake.
>>
>>30763409

My computer loads it slowly. I haven't played many total wars so I have no idea if it's Total War that's the problem or my near the end of its lifespan gaming PC.
>>
>>30763409
I wanna be able to get the super map when warhammer 2 comes out. And my computer can barely play shogun 2, so I'm stuck for a bit Anon
>>
File: 1491752767017.jpg (108KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
1491752767017.jpg
108KB, 800x537px
>You will never be a Lebensborn father
>You will never be pampered all day and fucked ragged all night by horny soldier mares back from the front
>You will never contribute your superior human seed to the genetic makeup of the master race
>>
>>30763329
Make sure you download enough RAMs to play your games, okay?
>>
File: 1417569843831.png (95KB, 364x306px) Image search: [Google]
1417569843831.png
95KB, 364x306px
>>30763419
That's really cute, Anon.
>>
>>30763562
I'll get all of the graphics and motherboards
>>
>>30763149
>>Still though, the pink pony was very insisted
*insistent
>>
>>30763317
>>Peppered here and there, there were ponies riding those gryphons
wat
>>
File: 1478932570052.png (492KB, 803x863px) Image search: [Google]
1478932570052.png
492KB, 803x863px
>>30763419
>>Just before you go, Twilight tearfully swears she'll marry you when you return, that she'll miss you everyday, and that she wants no one else.
hhnggg
>>
File: twi towel.png (294KB, 594x511px) Image search: [Google]
twi towel.png
294KB, 594x511px
>>30763419
This could use some dong expansion.
>all the stress purple gets from the non-belief
>all the explaining, and tongue biting when the inevitable laughter comes
>all the smuggery that happens when he walks in the door and proves everyone wrong
>all the moistness of the happy reunion

I-I'll be in my bunk....
>>
File: 1387385397790.png (181KB, 798x870px) Image search: [Google]
1387385397790.png
181KB, 798x870px
>>30763419
>>30763603
I imagine the first thing that would happen when he spots her would be bodily picking her up and tongue wrestling with her.
>friends just staring and gaping
>>
>>30763603
Not to mention how she keeps her grandfather's horn ring with her at all times so that she can make good on her promise to marry him
>>
>>30763627
>Pinkie loudly groans in disappointment and wonders out loud where SHE can get a kissing monkey
>>
File: 1497687976162.png (847KB, 1262x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1497687976162.png
847KB, 1262x1282px
>>30763641
Holy shit, how adorable.
>>
>>30763650
Pinkie dabbles in the occult arts.
Cue sunny in Philadelphia theme.
>>
>>30762972
>Cel and Anon are married,
>cuck
Literally marital problems.
>>
>>30762984
>And this is basically herd general.
Herds are simply bigamy.
But they aren't cuck. Cuck is one party denying a partner's lover from having sexual relations with his/her partner. Essentially stealing their relationship.

Herding in RGRE is a loving relationship where all the female parties are as much each other's lovers as they are lovers of the male of the herd, though the male is just the "primary attraction" so to speak.
>>
>Herding is standard in Equestria
>Mono relationships are borderline taboo, and it's commonly believed that they're abusive
>Like the mare is somehow preventing the stallion from adding other mares to the herd and is forcing him to stick with her
>When Anon gets together with one mare and one mare only, ponies around town start to whisper amongst themselves
>"She can't do that! She's stealing his love all for herself!"
>"What a selfish mare."
>"Poor stallion doesn't even know he's being hurt."
>>
>>30764376
Combine this with the "ponies require love and acceptance for their brain chemistry to properly function" idea from a thread or two back.

Mono relationships are often associated with the mare being abusive, but there's also the greed aspect. She's not wanting to share a vital resource (love) with other mares, not even super close friends.
Worse, if HE is the one withholding love from mares by only accepting one mare. After all, pony society and the very survival of the pony race itself demand that males be willing to share their love with as many mares as they can. Or at the minimum, with enough mares to cover the gender ratio.
>>
Enough cuck shit. Post more Warhammer poners. And someone get LAP that game. He deserves it.
>>
>>30764376
TO bad SmugShy don't give a fuck and flaunts her boy toy around town.
>>
>>30764344
If nothing else, even if a herd isn't truly equal, it's way better than 'lel ur cuked'.
>>
File: 1494102970971.jpg (42KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
1494102970971.jpg
42KB, 1024x658px
>>30764376
I'd keep my little waifu safe from other jealous mares.

I'd take her to the Everfree if I had to and build a little cozy cabin out there for us to live in.
>>
File: lizardman-art.png (528KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
lizardman-art.png
528KB, 600x430px
>>30764464
Forgot pic
>>
>>30764464
he could post his steam account, but then we might find out, perhaps, that he enjoys the finer things in life, like nekopara or similar games.
>>
>>30764376
>Anon hooks up with Rainbow Dash
>The Loyalty in her is thrilled that Anon doesn't want anybody but her, but the borderline hostile looks and general disapproving attitude from everyone around her is starting to damage her pride
>>
>>30765003
>anons completely oblivious to the underlying reasons and just thinks other ponies are jealous.
>knows about the cakes and shining/cadence being monogamous and well liked so he thinks is just because hes human.

>he doesnt know that the cakes are in an open relationship for anypony that needs a quick comfort.
>he doesnt know that cadence's special talant more than makes up for her lifestyle choice.
>>
>>30764541
>>30764344
>>30764406
>Herds are always above board
>Cheating is one of the few things that will cause a mare to dump a stallion
>It's not that he sleeps with other mares.
>That's part and parcel of herding.
>But it's only allowed within the herd dynamic.
>Whether it's a small herd or a big one, all the mares involved have an agreement with each other and their stallion.
>If an outside mare catches his eye, or wants to join the herd, it only happens with the consent of the herd.
>Secret affairs almost always lead to the herd falling apart.
>>
>>30764406
This implying he can make a pony out of thin air with his human sperm, and if he can, then so can every other race and creature with a female pony, making herding kind of pointless in the end.
>>
>>30765091
>then so can every other race and creature with a female pony, making herding kind of pointless in the end.
not if other races see it as shameful, "settling," or easy-mode to take a pony waifu, much in the way people see dorky white guys with hot asian wives. Anon wouldn't have to deal with any of that, since there aren't any other humans around to judge him for it.
>>
>>30765091
>if he can, then so can every other race and creature with a female pony
That's a bit of a stretch. Just because Anon can doesn't have to mean that Angel Bunny could.
>>
>>30765119
Sapient species, if you talk, your sperm can morph DNA to pony standards of *snort* Magic.
>>
>>30765111
Well, fellow predators like Griffons, Dragons, and Minotaurs, will see this self proclaimed apex predator in a pretty bad light if he fucks a pasture grazing, prey species.

Like,beat the shit out of the scrawny ape level of shame, there's always someone who will judge
>>
>>30765138
Just wrestle them into submission. None of them can do shit then since they're not built for grappling.

Go full roo on their asses and choke them out.
>>
>>30765148
SUPPLEX!
Full anal nelson!
>>
>>30765148
> Pfffft, Jiu Jitsu ain't gonna do shit against a four legged beast with razor sharp claws and a snapping beak. Dragons will just burn you, and Minotaurs will outwrestle you due to warrior culture.

Better to get crafty and build a weapon then try and use in the ring BJJ fighting.
>>
>>30765091
Well, a lifetime of cultural exposure (vis a vis herding being important) can overpower rational thought. They'd still do a herd because that's just the done thing.
>>
>>30765200
Imagine all the tomatoes thrown at his herd for being non reproducing layabouts, he could make a salad from all the thrown produce I guess.
>>
>>30765003
>>30764376
>>30765063
>Anon finally figures out what's going on after he asks Rainbow.
>Well shit. This won't do. He needs a way to deflect this bullshit away from his precious waifu. The society has changed, but the game remains the same.
>Protect. That. Smile.
>An idea hits him. Ponies put a lot of stock into things like emotion and instinct so...
>Eventually, he gets to start his plan when a mare asks him why's mono.
>She gets taken on a ruse cruise.
>Human males are jealous and competitive things thanks to an equal gender ratio.
>So much so, that crimes of passion when females were involved are common. It can go from destroyed friendships all the way to heinous and premeditated murder.
>He admits to the slowly more horrified mare that he once threw a rival for his last girlfriend's affections out of a high window in uncontrollable rage.
>And other females trying to tempt a male away from his partner are not immune to the resulting anger.
>That's why monogamy is a thing on earth, he says, because that instinct to remove rivals and distractions in males.
>The mares eyes are as wide as dinner plates as she hears that.
>The actual statistics of the crimes are omitted, and the window he was talking about was only about 6 feet high, but he keeps that to himself as what he said is still technically true.
>The number of mares wanting in drops like a rock, but more rumors start to spread...
>>
i already miss tribal anon and lucky bone wearing dash
>>
>>30765290
There were just prompts.
>>
>>30765271
kek
>>
>>30765271
>Anon tells her that throwing rivals out of windows is so common they created a special term for it
>Turns out it doesn't exist in equestria
>Anon turns and strokes a pane of glass, commenting how thin the glass here is
>He asks offhandedly if he could be credited with the entry into the diction of "Defenestration"
>>
>>30765310
Prompts can be just as good as an actual story sometimes, if you have an overactive imagination.
>>
> Draconian legends speak of the scaleless, a race of soft, pleasing servants, imperfectly made in the image of dragonkind
> When the dragons hear the description of the creature the ponies have found, they realize the legends are true
> Dragonesses flock to Ponyville, to pay court to the first scaleless in millennia
> Some want Anon as a status symbol, or as a bargaining chip
> Others hope to breed him with minotaurs, to see if more near-humans can be produced this way
> Of course, there are those that want to see if the more bawdy tales are true
> Ember is more interested in keeping him out of the clutches of her political opponents, while perhaps visiting a certain librarian's assistant
>>
>>30765271
More.
>>
>>30765409
> Draconian legends speak of the scaleless, a race of soft, pleasing servants
>Servants
>Courting a servant
>Not walking into Ponyville and taking him as property
>>
>>30765439
>If the scaleless are not courted properly they have been known to kill dragons.
>a properly courted scaleless are some of the best servants ever known.
>>
>>30765439
He's under the protection of the pony princesses.
Even the dragons think twice about aggravating them unnecessarily.
>>
File: 1461208163355.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1461208163355.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>30765459
>>If the scaleless are not courted properly they have been known to kill dragons.
That gave me a giggle.
>>
>>30765439
Come on, Anon. It's the century of the fruitbat, dragons don't raid the lesser races for servants anymore. They are much more civilized now, they go to destitute minotaur families and buy the sons.
>>
>Be Anon
>It's been 4 months since you first fucked Rainbow while she was in your trap.
>You know that she's sentient now, but you can't understand her language, so you call her Rainbow in yours.
>She seems to understand that it's your name for her, she's taken to calling you 'Nahagna'.
>You still have no idea what it means.
>2 months ago you brought her to your cabin deep in the forest, where it is most beautiful, so that she would not be in danger of other things finding her first.
>She loved seeing your home.
>Anyway, you both are sitting down drinking some water while she preens after having fucked for almost an hour this time.
>You have a gift to give her before she leaves this time, you've been working on it for a week.
>She finishes her preening and gets up ready to leave. Smiling at you as she moves for the door.
"Rainbow"
>She turns and looks at you, eyebrow raised questioningly before she sees you holding a small wooden box out to her.
>She looks up at you eyes before pointing to herself.
>You nod and hold the box closer to her, waiting for her to take it.
>She takes the box, and looks at it for a moment before opening it.
>Her eyes shine as she lifts the bracelet out of the box.
>>
>>30765479
>Dragons are the ultimate Sugarmomma's of Equestria
>>
>>30765484
>>You know that she's sentient now
Sapient.

My dog is sentient.
>>
>>30765484
Perspective shift

>Be the most awesome of awesome mares in Equestria.
>That's right, you are Rainbow Dash.
>And holy shit.
>This bracelet is made of teeth and leather.
>Are they manticore teeth?
>Holy shit, they are.
>Intricately carved manticore teeth with gold inlaid in some of the carvings, the leather is probably from a manticore as well.
>Looks like it would fit on one of your forelegs.
>You look up at Hunter with your mouth open in shock and awe, just to see him with a smug and proud grin on his face.

That's all I've got in me right now. Sorry.
>>
>>30765521
I LIKE
>>
>>30765516
I'll change it when I put it in my pastebin.
>>
File: source.gif (745KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
745KB, 500x281px
>>30765521
I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT. GOOD JOB
>>
>>30765516
You fucked your dog?
>>
Bam.
https://pastebin.com/u/3Suns
>>
>>30765218
Pony society would likely be accepting of an interspecies herd, but pony cultural taboos like being a selfish lover (closed mono relationship) would be like the pony equivalent of a Skinhead Neo Nazi and a German chick wearing swastikas and burning crosses in their yards. Just because it's not doing actual harm to anyone, doesn't mean it's at ALL acceptable by the local's standards.
>>
>>30765709
So having sex with something that can't give kids is okay as long as it's not just one pony without kids.

I imagine foals are important to a medieval place like Equestria, either that or they are modern day progressive and happiness is all that apparently matters.

I can't see Unicorn houses okay with their bloodlines ending so easily in an aristocratic society.
>>
>>30765271
And then of course, Apul hoers hears it and instantly knows that he was not telling the truth. She may not be able to tell that human men are perfectly capable of managing relationships with multiple females without any such issues, but she DOES know a flat-out falsification/opposite-of-a-fact when she hears one, because magic ain't gotta explain shit.
>Stupid colt thinks he can lie to the element of lie detectors.
>>
>>30765332
This.
But you mean highly active imagination.
"Overactive imagination" carries the implication that one was attempting to puzzle out the truth of a situation, and came to a false/inaccurate conclusion.
>>
>>30765484
>'Nahagna'.
Moment I saw this, my brain internally decided:

"Naha" means "Ape", and "Hagna" means "Alien".
So RD is literally calling Anon an "Apelien".
>>
>>30765733
>I imagine foals are important to a medieval place like Equestria, either that or they are modern day progressive and happiness is all that apparently matters.
In a world where parents (whole herd) have +3 female children per 1 male child, one of the herd's females not having children isn't too bad a thing. Same for death. A female dies in battle, it's not nearly as damaging to the species'/tribe's/family's needs.
Besides, even in medieval times, taking in a child not of your blood was a common enough practice.
>>
>>30765797
Okay so brand new prompt from that

>Anon and Female Pony Adopt baby zebra
>The town and female ponies flip their collective shit
Cause I guess were at that age if that's the case.
>>
>>30765778
The word I made up on the spot turns out to be a real thing.

Holy shit.
>>
>>30765832
he said his brain internally decided, doesn't mean it's a real thing

reading comprehension anon
>>
>>30765844
This.
It's not a real thing, my line of thought simply decided that'd be a hilarious twist.
>>
>>30762995
>even if they won't answer you I don't think they'll mind any content
That statement is confusing since they respond to literally all of their writefags.
Including the bloke we just sent over there, which is extra good for him considering it looks like they already have multiple writefags with good audiences. So there's something that earned a couple of replies over there.
Though I don't think they really need it continued in their thread or even ours. I'd really just say go to Marital problems. But hey if Fingerbang wants that continued in their thread it's their business. I wanted to see if this story is any good but I'm not going to go through a thread I usually avoid like an ebola quarantine zone to do so.
>>
>>30766048
>avoid like an ebola quarantine zone
Kek, you and I both Anon. They can have all the fun they want I'm never going back there. That general should have died in 2014.
>>
>>30766048
>>30766115
Since Fingerbang's OP and only writefag decided to refuse removing the Discord from the thread, on top of going full retard tyrant to a bunch of sycophants, it pretty much killed that thread. As for Marital Problems they were going to be trash from the name alone at conception.
>>
>>30766193
>Only writefag
Wait what? There's at least three in that thread right now. And our guy just might have added yet another to them. They've never been one of the fastest threads but they're doing better than the disaster that was their thread last year when that guy with the hotline Miami story and the one who wrote a ton of one shots were the only writefags who got any attention or even any content out. Marital Problems used to be surpassing them I remember, but then fb started getting life again ever since spring or something.
>>
Popped Ded?
>>
>>30766297
kill
>>
>>30766297
Probably.
>>
>>30764344
>Herding in RGRE is a loving relationship...
Exactly! I believe it would be the same even in a non-RGRE environment.

>>30765066
>Herd dynamics
The herd is the family that they've choosen. Herdmates love and support eachother. It's not just about sex.
>>
File: 1481784259836.png (1MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1481784259836.png
1MB, 1800x2400px
I'd prefer just my one, singular waifu thanks.
>>
>>30765475
>Human stomach acid, thanks to ambient magic, is the unholy love-child of Xenomorph Blood and Fluoroantimonic acid in Equestria.
>Their saliva is also highly hallucinogenic in a "bad LSD trip" way.
>Despite these quibbles, they're also as hot as fuck.
>In a RGRE where males are outnumbered by females...
>>
>>30765484
Nitpick Anon: Sapient and Sentient are two different things.

You mean sapient, since ponies are as intelligent as people.
>>
>>30766193
>Discord
Fucking why? Whats even the point of it, why couldn't you just post in thread?
>>
>>30766501
>it would be the same even in a non-RGRE environment
Except in RGRE, the gender roles are reversed, so it's kinda gay.
>>
File: Harkness_Test.png (132KB, 1051x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Harkness_Test.png
132KB, 1051x1393px
>>30766517
they pass the harkness test.

>>30766523
this topic will lead to many, many REEEs.
people like a discord because of the namefagging and sekrit club aspect, moderators able to b& anyone who says something they don't like, and they don't have to deal with people REEEing.
everyone else (me included) don't like it because it kills generals.
also it's a botnet, but most people don't care.
you will find a bunch of elitist faggots aping imageboard language from reddit in defense of their discord, which we've both no-doubt summoned, and people like me who don't want the thread dying and replaced with a gated community.
>>
>>30766513
>Human stomach acid, thanks to ambient magic, is the unholy love-child of Xenomorph Blood and Fluoroantimonic acid in Equestria.
>>Their saliva is also highly hallucinogenic in a "bad LSD trip" way.
That REALLY fucks up sexy time options. Also, interacting with ponies in every day life. Could you imagine how shitty it would be to have to go through life making sure you NEVER got sick within ~6 meters (15-18 feet) of someone else lest the mere invisible particles of your vomit wafting through the air literally dissolve and kill someone near you?
Could you imagine having to go through life where the vapor from your breath could get some poor passerby high for an hour or more at +8 meters(+25 feet)?

How about children.
You could never even so much as breathe next to them, let alone kiss one good night, foalsit, or visit your wife or a friend and his wife in the maternity ward shortly after the child is born.

You'd literally have to live like a walking airborne Andromeda Strain outbreak on steroids to prevent KILLING anyone.
>>
>>30766523
They want to be inclusive tripfags....or something like that. I cant remember the bullshit reason they gave after they just stopped writing altogether and start shitposting at each other. I think it was for some bullshit reason of "critiquing each other" instead of making the fanbois they "had" do something useful. I haven't gone back in months because my favorite stories are dead, so I don't know if they gave a new set of dumb arguments for it.
>>30766534
True that, forgot the secret speciul club aspect as well. But in any case you are correct in that description, nothing to be done about a problem like that if its allowed to be even seriously considered a good at that point though. When it happens, its better off for the place to just die. When it does I notice a few might be able to reform themselves, but that is a rare thing.
>>
>>30766523
Some asshat named Luci introduced the Discord to them but it was marginalized more and more to the point where the Discord has nothing to do with the thread. For example, there are a few writers in the thread but none of them are even in the discord.
I don't know if that thing ever had a point to it but whatever it was it's definitely a thing of the past.
The guy who took over the thread actually went further and went above the discord as well and officially ended whatever little significance it had left. Which I'm glad about because I hate the idea of discord chats. In fact I think the death of the discord is what contributed to the thread improving. Which isn't surprising.
>>
>>30766533
Bisexual tendencies among females would be a virtual requirement in a world where females outnumber the males at a +3:1 ratio.
There would be zero negative connotations to mares having sex with mares, so long as they had a male in the herd, and actively wanted his dick, as it would serve to help bolster sexual activity generally resulting in children to sustain the species.
Males only liking males, however, would be quite possibly one of the worst affronts to the survival of the pony species because that'd be ripping a massive 8 or more ponies' worth of births out of the gene pool.
Closed, Monogamous relationships would likewise be exceedingly harmful, as they would result in a net loss of about 2-3 ponies' worth of births.

It's all about what keeps the species alive. And keep in mind, ponies are at the core a grazing herbivorous species, so they'd naturally have stronger instincts than humans to group together for greater safety and assured continuation of the species.
>>
>>30766574
So basically the gender roles are not reversed in reversed gender roles Equestria?
>>
>>30766580
No they still are, what part of anything this guy said>>30766574
suggested otherwise to you?
>>
>>30766574
>females outnumber the males at a +3:1 ratio
Who decided this?
>>
>>30766540
Yeah, I remember a scene from the TV show CSI where they explain how the invisible saliva vapor from simply breathing extends a very significant distance in front of you. Enough so that it's literally detectable (as human saliva) on clothing hours or days later, despite only having been near the other person for a minute or so.

Granted, that doesn't carry over microorganisms or human cells, it just means that the sub-cellular matter transfers over, and in considerable quantities. So anything like a magi-chemical LSD would most certainly effect the ponies simply by being anywhere near you.
>>
>>30766588
I thought the implication of that post was that one male multiple female herds are the norm in RGRE. I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>30766580
That's not at ALL what I said.
The gender role (males protecting females) is still very much reversed. They've simply not adopted the human concept of "im not gonna fug someone of the opposite gender if another person of my own gender is also present", because their species would have dwindled away and died due to the ever-diminishing birth rates if that were the case.
>>
>>30766602
They are, but that doesn't explain your post here>>30766580
>>
>>30766593
It's not strictly necessary for RGRE, but having a gender imbalance (even a small one) is very common around here.
>>
>>30766606
So it's actually a very narrow set of gender roles that are reversed and the herd thing has got pretty much nothing to do with it. This should be made clear in the OP to avoid confusion.
>>
>>30766593
Show canon almost universally showed a MASSIVE disparity between males and females present in pony society.
The canon show itself (and it's art team, as well as design team) decided this for us literally since Oct. 10, 2010. You just had to be observant enough to see the evidence.

Since then, Faust left, and the corporate overlords at Hasbro decided they couldn't allow the potential for some gossipy bitches with loud social voices throwing around sexist accusations like "this is just fetish fuel for male horsefuckers who wanna a pony!"
So they've stealthily been trying to offset that in the recent years of the show, but while still trying to keep the cast primarily female so they can still cater to little girls who still think boys are yucky, and the background political correctness on the subject of "muh feminazi belifs" that as of late permeates and destroys intelligence in western culture.
>>
File: 1494816390050.jpg (114KB, 978x816px) Image search: [Google]
1494816390050.jpg
114KB, 978x816px
>>30756998
>skinny rainbow one
>>
>>30766616
It's not that hard, guy. Most stories with herds have a gender imbalance to justify the herds existing, and the gender roles reversing, at all. It's pretty much the same for speculative fiction with humans as that's the only way to plausibly explain why men aren't in charge without turning women into muscular amazons. This is all dependent on the writers of individual stories, meaning herds or how reversed the roles are is on a story by story basis. But even if it weren't, saying you need to specify between a "partial" reversal or complete one is just pedantic. Don't be a pedant; no one likes those.
>>
>>30766602
That is the implication, which has exactly ZERO bearing on whether or not it's RGRE.
After all, reversed gender roles simply means that the traditional gender role of males protecting females and having to be more sexually assertive to get sex has been reversed.
Pony RGRE is perfectly capable of nigh-demanding (let alone sustaining) multiple females per male.
Socially speaking, it is all the more helpful (and thus from an evolutionary standpoint, drastically more likely) for pony survival as a species if said females are sexually active among one another, as well as a male or males.

Literally everything humanity knows about evolution says that in a species with a skewed birth ratio in favor of females, the females will be likely to engage in bisexual activity to entice a male to join in.
Add sapience to the mix, and you get a race with lots of females willing to have sex with both males and females, though preferably with a male somewhere in the mix.
>>
>>30764376
>>30765003

>Rainbow is wonderbolt, world famous sport star and additionally element of harmony
>It's pretty common among very rich and famous mares to have monogamous relationsips simply because they can afford it
>While normally being herded have many benefits for stallion successful mare can do the same or even more so they don't have that big problems with finding stallion
>But Anon isn't our average stallion
>He's still interested in pursuing his carrier, he wants some more from his life than simply "I fucked pony", he has some "dangerous" hobbies, maybe he likes to fly on Dash or something
>While wide world can't see it, citizens of Ponyville are aware of it
>But they think that it isn't because he wants it, it's because Rainbow is abusive
>They know about her brash attitude and big ego, but she's also one of the most famous ponies in the whole world so they think that she's forcing Anon into dangerous situations and working, while he can't do anything to protect himself, she simply is too loved and recognised
>As ponies like to do it they don't confront them about it, but rumors start to spread
>Anon simply wants to love his mare and has nice job and life with some thrill in his life
>>
File: Moondancer DYER.png (206KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer DYER.png
206KB, 498x500px
>>30766673
>Literally everything humanity knows about evolution says that in a species with a skewed birth ratio in favor of females, the females will be likely to engage in bisexual activity to entice a male to join in.
[citation needed]
I actually would like why you would think that
>>
>>30766616
>So it's actually a very narrow set of gender roles that are reversed
Um.... nooooo. It's quite a few that are reversed, but it's most certainly not a fucking mirror of exactly the same roles.
If it were a perfect mirror of human gender behaviors, the ponies would have died out millions of years ago along their evolutionary path.
Hell, if it just mirrors the monogamist closed relationship part alone, they'd have never made it past being proto-ponies tens to hundreds of thousands of years ago.
>>
>>30766626
You mean the same show that has exclusively monogamous relationships in it? Come on, let's not bullshit ourselves or newcomers. The actual reason why the male and female herd roles in RGRE are not reversed is because it's an unappealing, unpopular idea. Obviously. Many other reversed gender concepts in general are unpopular. That's why so many RGRE stories have Anon, the alien with alien customs, come and subvert this or that established gender role in RGRE. Then there's the question why herding is popular with us in the first place. I have no idea why that is.
>>
>>30766683
>[citation needed]
>I actually would like why you would think that
All you need to do is google bisexuality in the animal kingdom.
You'll find a myriad of examples of everything from fish, to reptiles, to mammals who'll use various methods to attract heterosexual mates via homosexual activity.
As for the gender ratio thing, that's just raw math and logic. Mathematically, without attracting a male per whatever the ratio disparity is for females, the species would be incapable of sustaining itself outside of some drastic measures (like spawning hundreds of children per copulation, or laying eggs shortly after conception to free up the female to copulate again and again and again).

Seeing as how evolution likes to follow ocham's razor (simplest explanation being the best), and ponies breaking all mammalian tendency to NOT lay eggs and/or spawn exponentially massive numbers, that leaves us with the only other realistic possibility.

Seeing as how the show indicates only one or two foals per birth, and Faust herself acknowledged "normal, run-of-the-mill mammalian reproduction" which means live birth in limited numbers, this is the only reasonable conclusion for "most likely pony social norm".
>>
>>30766708
>You mean the same show that has exclusively monogamous relationships in it?
It IS a PG show for little girls. Hasbro simply cannot allow for too much breaking of human norms, or they'd be sued into the stone age.
You have to allow for some differentiation, and explaining away what few relationships we see as outliers that the show's earth-side profiteers (Hasbro and company) key in on to keep from catching shit... that is just as likely a possibility for what we're shown as the gender ratio being one-to-one (despite subtler-but-more-realistic reasons for it not to be), and monogamy as a norm.
>>
>>30766740
In essence, it's every bit as likely or more that we're seeing the pony world through a Hasbro corporate anti-lawsuit and anti-bad-press filter as it is likely (or less) that we're seeing the unfiltered truth.

And I say this with clear leanings toward my side of the argument because not all the facts add up.
Specifically the INSANE amount of females shown to males throughout the show's lifetime, especially early on before the animators could be called on it by the corporate and outside sources and told to artificially alter it. And also the fact that the team simply outright avoided showing any parents other than those who were absolutely necessary, which would obviously have to be filtered away from "This guy is drowning in pussy like the obvious sole-male of a bigamist family that he clearly is part of". Because clearly, that would never have made it to our screens given that it's a children's show. So the animators and creators just avoided it as long as possible, until it became impossible not to simply fabricate more family units for the sake of the show's continued existence and approval.
>>
File: moondancer_.png (193KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_.png
193KB, 800x832px
>>30766718
Danke schoen!
>>
File: Rara Scared.jpg (88KB, 372x429px) Image search: [Google]
Rara Scared.jpg
88KB, 372x429px
>>30766770
This... is making more and more sense the further you delve into it.
Pic related.

You've clearly thought out this rather meta headcanon of yours for quite a while.
Some stuff doesn't quite add up to me, but (as you pointed out) it can definitely be explained away without any solidly immersion-breaking gripes I can think of.

Fuck it's late, and I am tired. Good night.
>>
>>30766740
I never understood the autism behind the desire to have one's preferences validated by "canon" and anything that doesn't conform to your fanon rationalized to oblivion, but I guess that's how people on /mlp/ are. It's utterly pointless and always leads to drawn out arguments you so often see here. You can't just say, "Hey, it's this way because we like this way," and be done with it. Whatever. You worry me somewhat, however, your thinking there is some covert conspiracy in the production chain trying to suppress what so many people in the lower echelons no doubt want, which happens to be in line with what you want, because they too fantasize about fucking multiple pony mares in their free time. The show exhibits many western human values beyond monogamy. You know why? Because it friggin originated in the western human world. It's no rocket science.
>>
File: 1499296750610.gif (296KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1499296750610.gif
296KB, 500x346px
>>30766718

I normally don't do sciency things in repsonses, but what the hell, why not. This will proably become a bit of a text wall though, so be warned.

---

I do remember reading something about a yellow something or other (lizard?) species where the males regularly will have sex with one another when the local population of available females is low, because the observed effect is that it draws more female mates to the areas of greater need. One can only assume that it would also help improve the genetic diversity in that area as well.

If females were the more predominant/saturated gender in the birth rate, I see how this could apply to F/F tendencies to attract a male.
In context, that does rather nicely equate to female bisexuality being the norm in pony society.
All your statements about how M/M activity and a lack of larger family units would not be conducive to pony survival as a species also check out.

My only input that marginally goes against your assessment is that social norms of sapient races might well not always follow the -for lack of a better word- "directives" their biology and circumstances have lead them into.
That said, ponies are also an herbivorous prey race, which generally means they'll have some pretty substantial numbers. So doing something to jeopardize their race's continued existence isn't nearly as dangerous a thing to do for the whole species. The local populace will suffer from it, surely, but the entire species will likely be safe enough to learn from that mistake and avoid it in the future.
But that whole process could take decades or more, so modern pony society could well see it happen.
>>
>>30766833
As a person who's re-written some pony prompts to be presentable to my normie friends/family, this doesn't even come CLOSE to any form of "covert conspiracy".
It's just someone or someones adapting something to fit the target audience.

But of course, no one is perfect, so the adaptation will still have some noticeable things which don't quiiiiite fit with otherwise normal circumstances.

Things like supposedly having normal birth ratios, yet having shit tons of mares per single stallion presented, or normal relationships despite that being less viable if the above weren't the case.

And of course (again, speaking from first hand experience), when someone notices these slight inconsistencies, you have to "patch them out", so to speak.
It's not a leap, or some grand conspiracy designed by a delusional mind, it's just the most basic of human behavior forming itself into a pattern given a possible situation.

It ain't rocket science or brain surgery, it's literally common sense taking you along the path of least resistance.
Then again, sadly, common sense really isn't all that common these days... which explains much of why we're having this discussion.

>>30766830
>Fuck it's late, and I am tired. Good night.
This. This right here. G'night all.
>>
File: 1500162004914.png (457KB, 1031x844px) Image search: [Google]
1500162004914.png
457KB, 1031x844px
>>30766870
>As a person who's re-written some pony prompts to be presentable to my normie friends/family
explain.
>>
>>30766870
>As a person who's re-written some pony prompts to be presentable to my normie friends/family

Uh... wat. Do I even want to know?
>>
>>30763419
>Time seems to stop while you're in Anon's arms, and you're perfectly alright with that.
>If the world was going to end you would be fine if you were in his arms.
>After what seems like an eternity he finally ends the embrace and pulls back.
>He looks at you with those beautiful eyes of his and a smile is etched onto his handsome face.
>" You still look as beautiful as the last time I saw you. Well I do see you every night in my dreams, but they can't even compare to the real thing."
>He says, cupping the side of your face in his strong large hand.
>You feel your cheeks burn with a deep blush.
>His other hand brushes against one of your wings.
>"Wings are new. Otherwise you're just like I remember."
"Yup, full fledged Alicorn Princess of Equestria now."
>You job with him.
>"Well you were always my princess Twilight. Wings or no wings."
>If your cheeks were burning before, they're on fire now.
>Sweet Celestia you love this colt!
>As you dreamingly look at him, you see your friends looking at you.
>More than one have their mouths hung open in most likely surprise.
>All the better to eat crow with.
"Anon, these are my friends. The Elements of Harmony."
>"Of course, Twilight's told me all about you in her letters. Thanks for taking such good care of her and Spike for me while I've been away."
>They aren't sure which emotion they should be feeling right now.
>Jealousness, envy, apologetic, remorse, all those and more are seem on their faces.
>You can't help but feel a little smug right now.
>>
>>30767048
Smug ponies are best pones.
>>
File: 133550122825.png (98KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
133550122825.png
98KB, 500x643px
>>30767048
>And spike
Holy shit, somebody remembered him for a prompt like this.
Always wish to see big brother anon going apeshit on spikes behalf sometimes, dude needs a guy in his corner for once.
>>
>>30767313
>Spike tries to set up Big Brother Anon with Twilight, his pseudo-sister/mother.
>Shenanigans.
>>
>>30767313
yeah, i'd like to see the same, or at least someone to get him to realize the power he holds as a dragon in the land of ponies, even as a baby dragon. problem is, that's already been done in Diaries of a Madman, and most people aren't interested in standing up for spike unless he's been genderbent to Barb.
>>
>>30767388
>Diaries of a Madman
50 gorillian pages of shit.
>>
>>30765778
In what language or did your brain just arbitrarily decide it means that?
>>
>>30767400
>>30767388
Is that story still being written? Is it the longest mlp fanfic or are there others?
>>
>>30767683
Last I heard, it's still ongoing.
It's probably the longest "mlp" fic in existence. But I'm to understand it's barely mlp because the setting is so nonsensical and the characters are so OoC that other than sharing names and horse shapes, they might as well be completely different people.
>>
>>30767683
I thought that fallout equestria fanfic that I quit shortly after the newly quadriplegic main character got gang raped written by the suicidal jackass was the longest?
>>
>>30767400
It was pretty interesting until it changed into struggle of genderbent woman, then I dropped it
>>
>>30766048
Assuming marital problems is even up. I don't get that thread; not because of its content, but because it's literally 3 guys who are writing the same stories (or continuations of their original stories) they've been writing for about 4 years. And they're all shit.
>>
>>30767826
Isn't that Octavia thread just Jeff writing for himself?
>>
>>30766670
lap pls
>>
File: epcCV0z.jpg (35KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
epcCV0z.jpg
35KB, 453x500px
>>30767841
>>
File: mlp_rd_trash_shoutingisfun.png (50KB, 685x299px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_rd_trash_shoutingisfun.png
50KB, 685x299px
>>30767845
>>
>>30766682
>Anon's stallion friends start dropping subtle (and "subtle") hints that there's help available if he needs it and that they're there for him
>This ranges from:
>A) two of his friends pretending to be unaware that Anon is nearby while they talk to each other about how their (fictional) friend got help because his mare wasn't treating him right
>to
>B) Caramel buying a rape whistle for Anon and giving it to him under the excuse that he thought it was Anon's birthday.... 1 whole week after they celebrated Anon's birthday.
>Ponies are concerned, but nopony wants to do anything that might make Anon even more emotionally distressed
>All they can do is wait for Rainbow to do something illegal and look out for bruises on his skin
>Meanwhile, Anon and Rainbow are busy cuddling in front of Anon's fireplace
>>
File: 1498429447173.gif (383KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
1498429447173.gif
383KB, 470x471px
>>30767048
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>Stories you can cum to
You know what I'm talking about? Do you know what I am talking about though?
>>
File: 1489121963811.png (11KB, 837x763px) Image search: [Google]
1489121963811.png
11KB, 837x763px
>>30767871
lap no bb what are you doin
>>
>>30761594
kek
>>
>>30761594
>4Pon
>Humie
>Implication that you are a character in a popular cartoon show

>You will never exist in a world where people like you enough that they will argue passionately that you are the best human
>You will never exist in a world where they will firmly and stubbornly believe in you no matter how many arguments and discussions they have
>You will never exist in a world where a tiny cute poner will look at your picture and say, "This one is my favorite!"
>>
>>30767683
>>30767719

It's been surpassed by 'The Chase', at 2.3 Million words...
>>
>>30767726
nothing is safe from the progressive mind-virus.
>>
File: 1498412290765.jpg (103KB, 1000x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1498412290765.jpg
103KB, 1000x1031px
>>30768655
yeah, but that faggot has a patreon and is paid literally $1300 to live in his parents house and write hoerswords. he makes his fics' stories obfuscating and winding, as a means to make his readers think they are smart by figuring out just what's really going on in that steaming pile of shit.
speaking of shit, he's obsessed with farting and smelling gas, and will shoehorn it in anywhere in the story with long, detailed descriptions of the fart's sound, smell, and feeling. it's a giant clusterfuck made possible only by the internet.
>>
File: 1496673099818.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1496673099818.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>30768717
>>
File: 1502005789323.jpg (63KB, 672x367px) Image search: [Google]
1502005789323.jpg
63KB, 672x367px
>>30768717
For What Pvrpose?
>>
>>30768717
Its to think about fetish fags having more money than me.
>>
File: a 3 hour tour he says.gif (2MB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
a 3 hour tour he says.gif
2MB, 481x481px
>>30768739
>>
File: a42.png (71KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
a42.png
71KB, 200x200px
>>30768765
>>
>>30766540
You say that, but fuck would it be awesome having literal acid stomach acid.
>>
>>30768790
>Canterlot Wedding scenario.
>Anon literally becomes the Alien from Alien: Isolation to the changelings.
>>
File: 1385761757252.png (275KB, 521x623px) Image search: [Google]
1385761757252.png
275KB, 521x623px
>>30767048
I like this. I like this a lot.
>>
>>30768790
>Like most of their biological systems, the pony digestive system is entirety magic based
>The powerful stomach magic breaks down the food's latent magical field, reducing it into pasty substance
>The ponies are shocked, however, when Anon's vomit eats through a plastic bag
>What kind of creature digests their food with acid?

I threw up into a trash bag once, and it completely ate through it and spilled all over the floor
>>
>>30767883
>Ponies finally "nail" Rainbow.
>In court, Anon winks at Dash.
>Anon stands up and loudly bullshits that humans are mono for a reason: a perceived competing male or female, since humans are related to bonobos (sluts), are either:
>Killed and eaten as proof of dominance
>Competitor is made to fight either the male or female (depending on who's being targeted), and the loser is either killed and eaten or castrated then eaten.
>"...Case dismissed."
>Applejack and Cadence sense it's a lie but are so moved that he'd risk everything for Dash, they keep silent.
>>
>>30768873
i don't think that acid would be such a shock to them, moreso than the actual acidity of his digestive fluids. ponies may take longer to digest their meals because of a pH closer to 7, and have only encountered biological acid production at this level in monsters from the everfree.
>>
>>30767719
>>30768655
I think I know of a multi-book series which is as long as those. Read them all.
>>
File: Scared.jpg (16KB, 240x334px) Image search: [Google]
Scared.jpg
16KB, 240x334px
>>30768817
>Canterlot castle has just as many weird traps and passages that the everfree castle does, but all the mechanisms are at alicorn height.
>Anon uses them to picks off the changelings one by one the moment their backs are turned.
>Startled yells and screams are cut off almost immediately afterwards.
>Everyling is absolutely terrified and wont go around the castle without 5 other guys watching their back.
>Whispers quickly spread of a horrible shadow demon with gangly limbs and horrific strength that's feasting on all the victims it can find.

>In actuality, anon was in the kitchen when the swarm invaded because fuck weddings, and months of surprise pinkie hugs has conditioned him to instantly shove a baked good into her mouth to pacify her.
>It works surprisingly well on changeling ambushes.
>Turns out "Baked with love" is an actual thing in equestria, and the combined sugar / emotion rush is enough to leave them in a semi-cohrent stupor.
>>
>>30768928
what, the wheel of time?
>>
>>30768817
I'd read that shit. Wake Luna up and have her go full solar eclipse so they can't escape, not even outside.
>>
>>30768940
Nah, Foal of the Forest.
>>
>>30769056
Wasn't that the edgelord TF power-wank story?
>>
>>30769070
No? There was no transformation in that story.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>30769269
>>30769269
>>30769269
>>
>>30766889
Not just prompts, but fan content in general.
And not just rewritten, but sometimes simply omitted.

IE, when Discord (the software) first came out, I jokingly sang a portion of EurobeatBrony's song about the MLP character Discord to a buddy who's not too receptive about MLP in general (he's your typical insecure manly man, but a decent dude on the whole).

By omitting any reference to ponies, I avoided him scoffing at it on principle simply because it was pony-related, and he thought it was an amazing song.

Likewise, I have done the same regarding certain ideas and prompts I have come across in my /mlp/ travels, modifying them/parts of them for "what if" situations when talking about TV shows, movies, and games.

Things like:

Other guy: "I think magic in XYZ show works by manipulating ___."
Me: "Or, it may work by *insert rather complex idea about magic I came across in some /mlp/ prompt from years back*."
Other guy: "That's actually pretty good. I like that."

Granted, this isn't exactly the dialogue that occurred, but it's more-or-less how our discussion started, progressed, and ended after we'd binge-watched a season of the show we were discussing one weekend.
>>
File: 1500185275160.jpg (16KB, 233x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500185275160.jpg
16KB, 233x270px
>>30767418
The language belonging to the turd-world country of UltraAutismia, land of the native REEEEEEEEEicans.
>>
>>30768592
"Anon#51342352832 is best human, he masturbates all the time. The poor (kinky) lonely colt! Unf!"
>>
>>30768817
Fluoroantimonic acid is so powerful that simple exposure to the air in your immediate vicinity will instantly start to eat your softer fleshy bits (lungs, esophageal tissue, etc.) away as if you were drinking battery acid.
Anon simply breathing next to a pony would instantly do fatal damage to them.

If you're not into horrifically murdering your waifu via agonizing caustic liquefaction, you'd best never consider talking with her... let alone hugging&fugging her.
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.