[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who noticed that the show staff treat this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 3463636364436.png (258KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
3463636364436.png
258KB, 520x292px
Am I the only one who noticed that the show staff treat this ship a bit too seriously? Really felt like they tried to drop a confession but changed it to "i like you" to not make it official.
>>
>>30744604
It's disgusting. Discord is the most unattractive character on the show. What kind of mentally retarded people would openly make a ship with an unattractive character.

This ship is fucking Quasimodo & Esmeralda, except Quasimodo is somehow even uglier
>>
>>30744604
Don't even see why they're trying so hard for romance to begin with in any of their characters. It's a kid show, kids don't need to be thinking about romance.
>>
File: 1501726215105.png (296KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1501726215105.png
296KB, 500x516px
>>30744625
>t. buttmad fluttercuck
He's giving your waifu all kinds of dickings that you can't even comprehend
She clearly loves it, too and would hate your mundane and boring ass
>>
>>30744657
>t. actual cuck
>>
>>30744657
>ugly people need love too!!
fuck off. ugly people needs to get shot
>>
I mean, it's obvious that if it wasn't a kid's show, they'd be together by this point, yes
Also I agree that this episode was the closest we'll ever have to a real, genuine 'I love you'
I wouldn't say that it was the plan since the start tho, I believe that the plan has always been and always will be 'no shipping main characters, no matter what'

I really disliked this episode the first time I watched it until that scene desu, it was really... idk, surprising I guess, but not 'out of the blue'
We always knew that Discord wanted to dick her, but now we know that she shares the feelings, so....
My dislestia ship sank with that episode but the fluttercord one is sailing like never before

>>30744625
>she doesn't actually love that part of him
>he couldn't simply transform himself and look like the most dashing stallion ever, or whatever float fluttershit's boat
Discord is the perfect husbando for her, if you can't understand that, you're a faggot
>>
>>30744666
Not everybody's waifu is Fluttershy. You're not a cuck for laughing at one and confirming that they are a cuck and that they can do nothing about it.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with this ship. They're both well developed characters, and the writers have taken the time to develop their relationship gradually.
>>
>>30744747
>perfect husbando
>needs transform spell not to kill fs libido instantly
ok
>>
>>30744666
Hail satan
>>
>>30744751
Keep on living that denial, we know who you are.
>>
>>30744767
But you're the one implying that she doesn't love his actual form
Everything we saw until now proves otherwise, you never see her cringing or recoiling from his appearance
Hell, she's smiling and laughing a lot when he's around, strangely enough :^)
>>
>>30744751
>"I-I'm not a cuck..! I promise!!"
>*sweating profusely*
You seem a little defensive there, anon
>>
>>30744604

So why did Lunacord never take off in the fandom? Why does everyone prefer Celestia for Discord shipping?
>>
>>30744791
no fuel for it?
>>
>>30744766
When the writers take their devotion to shipping and leaving the rest to shit, it's just poor writing.

Before any of you autists say it, I'm not a Fluttercuck. I genuinely hate both characters.
>>
>>30744776
>>30744781
Not even the guy you were talking to, but nice projection. Stay butthurt Flutterkeks, your waifu is stolen and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>30744791
How do you even ship Luna?
Are there actually any ship of her, other than Pip and Button?

See, we didn't know SHIT about Luna until this season's episode, and still now we don't really know much about her so all the ships about her are just made up because it goes well with the fanon we made of her, as in, 'gamer Luna' or the 'colt loving Luna'

Celestia tho, we know that she means business but can still troll ponies and joke around, so she could deal with Discord's sense of humor
And not Luna
>>
>>30744804
>projecting this hard when staring at a mirror
kek
>>
>>30744604
I'm a Fluttefag and I think their relationship is cute and fappable. Nothing wrong with seeing your waifu happy with someone else
>>
>>30744804
>cuck trying this hard to normalize his shitty fetish

>30744825
Too easy, not even worth a (You)
>>
File: dfsdf.png (385KB, 599x334px) Image search: [Google]
dfsdf.png
385KB, 599x334px
>>30744825
i relate to a dumber, more self-conscious discord

i kinda want to *be* him, not be cucked *by* him . . . if that makes sense
>>
>>30744766
This, ther are more developed than any other couple in entire show. Hell even Game of Thrones had much less devlopment between Deny and Jon before they made them fuck.
>>
File: 1502062368182.jpg (42KB, 542x416px) Image search: [Google]
1502062368182.jpg
42KB, 542x416px
>>30744779
Also the only time she blushed around a male is in his arm and his normal form. So she probably probably care about him being a pony.
>>
>>30744791
Only because he mostly responded to Celestia in RoH and Luna wasn't even present in that episode. I presume Lunacord would have replaced Dislestia if it was Celestia being absent in RoH episode.
>>
>>30744807
She was ship teased in the comics kissing Big Mac. That's it.
>>
>>30745057
There is asbolutely nothing wrong in using Discord as you self insertion to be with your waifu forever.
>>
>>30744625
Why do you think writers see Discord as unnattractive? As opposite to horses? Neigher of them has human features that make them attractive. It's only you who see Fluttershy prettier since you are a furry fag.
>>
>>30745224
Features of discord:
• Yellow/red eyes
• Black mane
• White eyebrows and beard
• Single tooth
• Overbite

>Attractiveness is subjective
no, it isn't. fuck off
>>
>>30745259
But it is though. Which is why chubby chasers exist.
>>
>>30744604
My theory. Discord discover that he was a normal pony, some magic thing happen and he return normal and now he and Fluttershy can have a real relathionship.
>>
>>30745259
>Attractiveness isn't subjective
And that's why Discord has so many fangirls self inserting into Celestia or fluttershy? You are stupid. For most of the female writers and McCarthy, he is charming with a deep mature voice of De Lancie making him the second Sean Connery. You just see Fluttershy more attractive because youre a pony faggot.
>>
>>30745317
It's idiotic. If Hasbro decide that they want them together and that their kid need to be a pony then they will simply make him transform into a pony and impregnate her.
>>
>>30745317
You are missing the point. Discord changed his look to appease Fluttershy and entire point of the episode is that she "like" him the way he is and also the way he look. She is basically a xenophile who likes exotic men. And not someone who act like "everypony else"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.