[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will any of them make an appearance in the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: mlp movie VAs.jpg (1MB, 1681x1680px) Image search: [Google]
mlp movie VAs.jpg
1MB, 1681x1680px
Will any of them make an appearance in the show?
>>
>>30744585
The pedo will die, so no.
Capper will show up in Rarities window and stare at the camera.
>>
>>30744585
what the fuck, the dude who voices storm king is the faggot who lets his son dress like a girl in public?
>>
>>30744585
Considering that Capper is Rarity's love interest, it would make sense for him to appear.

Although considering that he's an expensive celebrity, he will probably only appear in voiceless cameos like Cheese Sandwich. (Or the movie will end the ship before it ends by making him gay or already married)
>>
>>30744610
He also kiss him in the mouth. I think he's fucked up and forces him into becoming a girl.
>>
>>30744614
>considering that he's an expensive celebrity
He is? I've never heard of him in my life.
>>
File: masturboop.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>30744585
Of course not you fucking retard
Why would noncanon OCs be on the show?
Haven't you Spics already learned this lesson with Shitmer?
>>
File: 1501805767648.jpg (321KB, 810x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1501805767648.jpg
321KB, 810x1410px
>>30744619
>Literally grooming his son into a trap
It's like the plot of some shitty hentai
>>
>>30744619
It's not fucked up, it's "Progressive"
God, learn to Hollywood!
It's also not pedophilia if hes famous.
>>
Uzo Aduba has been in Steven Universe and Star Vs, so she seems like the only one I could potentially see being on the show proper. But a lot depends on if the show acknolwedges the movie or tries to remain self-contained. I would normally assume the latter, but the Guardians of Harmony series rumors make me think it's slightly possible. Very unlikely, though. Most of them would get re-cast if they appeared in show.
>>
>>30744620
Das racis!
>>
>>30744638
I can't take her name seriously.
>>
>>30744638
>SU.
Hopefully they keep her as far away from the writing staff as possible, she's poison as it is.
>>
File: 1469275021476.png (168KB, 405x423px) Image search: [Google]
1469275021476.png
168KB, 405x423px
>>30744585
I could see the hypogryphs coming back. There VA's hopefully wouldn't be to expensive to have in a episode or two. I highly doubt we'll hear Schreiber or Blunt in an episode. I'm not familiar with Diggs or Saldana so I don't know how willing they would be to do regular voice acting and recording. Honestly there's a slim chance of any of them returning in the main show since they'd most likely be agreeing to do more work for less pay. Alot of the tv series based off animated movies have a hard time keeping the original VA's from the movie because of that.
>>
>>30744689
They will get a shitty VA for a guest spot, like Patrick Stewart.
>>
>>30744585
the only ones with a chance of appearing on the show are Capper (because shipping) and Calaeno.

Seaponies ain't going to come back.
(maybe the seaponies as Species Will apear, but Queen and Princess no)

Villains maybe come back on MLP Movie 2 (trust me, there Will be a MLPM2)but nothing can be sure.
>>
>>30744620
He supposed to be a black Tom Hardy
>>
>>30744638
They can't even afford Wierd Al again. He always make his first appearance for free in many other shows and then demand a lot of money for a second appareance. He promote himself this way
>>
Seaponies/hippogriffs, that's it
>>
File: 1482374825924.jpg (83KB, 680x516px) Image search: [Google]
1482374825924.jpg
83KB, 680x516px
>>30744628
>>
>>30744689
Not really, i don't see ANY of them being a reccuring cast
>>
>>30745827
>>30744689
mostly because they are all Holywood actors and they have an ambition to raise in the movie industry and become more famous. They aren't your typical VAs from the neighborhood next door like mane6 cast who are mostly literal who's for movie industry and they also aren't retired washed ups like De Lancie who will get any role at this point.

The only people i can see getting a reccuring role would be Shatner and actor who played Quibble pants. Wierd Al is too busy doing his concerts and stand ups and many other appearances in other shows.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.