[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Superior_Smug.jpg (22KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
Superior_Smug.jpg
22KB, 250x249px
Zebras are the superior race in mlp.
Prove me wrong.

>inb4 You can't
>>
>>30743275
>background race
>>
File: 1503867493435.png (617KB, 4000x3250px) Image search: [Google]
1503867493435.png
617KB, 4000x3250px
>>30743275
they are practically Earth Ponies without special talents, as far as i know.
>>
File: more_smug.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
more_smug.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>30743297
>has delved into the beginnings of science on show
>>
File: 1490563105939.png (317KB, 638x573px) Image search: [Google]
1490563105939.png
317KB, 638x573px
>Pegasus fly, control the weather. Apparently known warriors.
>Unicorns are just fucking magical.
>Zecora has at least being lacking of both races to know potions and shit.

>Earth ponies just have raw strength...?

I mean at least with Zecora's they're a step up above dirty mud pone but eh...
>>
File: no cucks or weebs.jpg (72KB, 961x544px) Image search: [Google]
no cucks or weebs.jpg
72KB, 961x544px
>>30743275
another fucking cuck
>>
>>30743275
Zebra magic appears to be somewhat similar to unicorn magic. Possibly with a more fantasy-druid twist to it instead of modern wizard. "Create water" over "lightning bolt".

That's not the point though, Zecora is a good example of the show's lessons. WHO you are matters far, FAR more than WHAT you are. It doesn't matter whether Zecora is a zebra or not, she almost never uses zebra magic, what matters is her constant strive to understand the world around her and her ambition to grow.
To the point where she's without a doubt one of the wisest, most subtly powerful characters in the show, with an unparalleled knowledge of theoretical magic, alchemy, and the fundamental cornerstones of the universe itself.
>>
File: chr zac.webm (752KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chr zac.webm
752KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>30743275
>Zebras are the superior race in mlp
>prove me wrong
literaly horse niggers

prove wrong

protip: you can't
>>
>>30745251
>Go toe-to-toe and physically block, even if only for a moment, a creature capable of defeating the Solar Goddess.

I think you're substantiating OP's point.
>>
The more I think about it, the more alchemy seems like really serious business. With things like salves to reveal changelings or potions that completely cancel mind control, I wonder why Zecora is the only one we've seen on the show. Do you think it's a thing that's just exclusive to Zebras, or is it just that most ponies prefer magic that's closer to home?
>>
>>30743275
I welcome our striped overlords
>>
>>30745251
>>30745609
You can also tell that zecora is getting back up after that attack. She's got STAMINA.
>>
>>30743275
chaos demon is the ultimate race and ultimate lover
>>
>>30743328
>potions and shit
>science
Lmaoing at your life.
>>30743780
For the last time, earth pony magic is cultivating magic. They have a natural ability to grow plants in an instant, which is why Twi can do that now. As an alicorn, she has earth pony magic too.
>>
>>30745808
AHAHAHAA
POOPIE PONY
SALT
>>
File: 1354476599985.gif (775KB, 258x549px) Image search: [Google]
1354476599985.gif
775KB, 258x549px
>>30745777
The CMC do basic alchemy when they create the Love poison.
Apple Bloom also helps Zecora in S1 and S2, and later on studies Alchemy at Twilight's house in Twilight Time.
Snowfall Frost, portrayed by Starlight Glimmer, also uses alchemy in a Heart's Warming Tail.

The thing about alchemy in MLP is that it's closer to it's historical goals (and supposed accomplishments) than what you typically find in fantasy. MLP doesn't really have "Potion of Healing +1" as you see in most lazy fantasy interpretations of alchemy, rather it's an ascendant art-form that seeks the perfection of body and soul.
For example when Apple Bloom uses alchemy in Twilight Time, she uses it to grow plants. Something earth ponies can already do with their magic, for her alchemy is an extension of that.
Similarly, Snowfall Frost attempts to use alchemy to transmute lead into gold. Unicorn magic already allows for transmutation, but is never permanent, and that's where alchemy comes in.
And Zecora uses everything from magical plants and witch's cauldrons to mortar and pestle and alicorn magic to create her potions, while utilizing Buddhist meditation and shamanistic chanting.

Considering pony magic (unicorn especially) is already so versatile, there's rarely any point in learning alchemy until you've already mastered your innate magic.
>>
I like Zebras. I like the black folks who browse this board. I like the white folks too. I even like the /pol/lacks who shitpost with ebin political may mays. Pony pride world wide I say, whether you be unicorn, horse, mud pony, bird pone, zebra, or some other equid. No need to bicker. :)
>>
What about griffons?
>>
>>30747127
Oy vey!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.