[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Donald Duck lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1497229448480.jpg (148KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497229448480.jpg
148KB, 900x900px
>>30742814
Post sheets
>>
>>30742822
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>30742822

https://pastebin.com/mtX9HNzd
>>
>>30742822
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: skelington.gif (444KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
skelington.gif
444KB, 475x267px
>>30742822
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30742822
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>30742822
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>Shei 5/4
>Flow 11/3
>Observer 2/5
>All else at full H/W

Last time on HQ...

Pryce, Flaming, Mocha and River led a group of panicking demons and mortals through a dark corridor to the abandoned qilin village, fleeing the white cloud of dust that was spread by explosions which came from the Birdcage. The cloud appeared to be of Metatron's design-- a deliberate and carefully-crafted act of biological terrorism, meant to spread the strange disease into uninfected areas and turn more mortals and demons into glass.

Flaming underwent a sudden covenant with Vir-can, the god of buffalo who had been cast out of the Beyond along with Buiwong, and who had been plotting revenge against the Spider ever since Act 1. Only by his covenant did she survive the effect of the ash that she had inhaled.

Amy and Shei entered Vizsla's frozen world using the ice key, and from there entered Mudi's cartoon pocket dimension. There, they found many more Shades than before.

Observer studied a great tree within the garden inside the ruins, sensing that it contained memories and knowledge gathered from the surrounding areas. Given how old the ruins were, it was unclear just how many years, decades, perhaps centuries of knowledge it contained.

Flow chilled with Ecclesia, Vortigern, the Dragon and the mute hunters following their fight, and received an odd coin for the bounty of Voir Dire. After repairing the two golem, Vortigern suggested that they go find Observer.
>>
>>30742857
Something most odd happens. As you spread your senses out to the area, in the hunt for knowledge, your mind becomes more occupied with how the world is, instead of what you seek of it. The wind is pleasantly cool, and the bouquet of sweet flower scents relax your body. You feel hunger, but it is of a physical nature than a mental one, and many of the fruits look ripe and-- you realize that, for the first time, you aren't sure what's happening to your body. Nothing that is known of voidling physiology suggests this is possible.

>>30742840
"Now let Flaming, the child die. Emerge, Flaming the Conqueror!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm0F-3eIkE

As you dive through the wine, the warmth of the magma is all that you can concentrate on, in the dwindling moments of your life. The warmth becomes heat, and the heat becomes a searing pain that threatens to tear you apart. And yet you press onward, and with a final mighty push, dive into the heart of the Dragon. Everything, from your fur, down all the way to the thoughts of your head, are burned away as you sink in a moment of flame that is both eternal and instant.

>Flaming Shorthorns 0/0

>>30742840
>>30742829
Mocha continues to hold Pryce silently, until they both hear a stirring. Flaming's body is completely healed, and shows no signs of infection. The only difference on her body now is a set of red and black war paint on her cheeks, and a circle of war paint, in the shape of a buffalo's hoofprint, on her forehead.

Flaming awakens.

>Flaming 8/6

>>30742860
All you find are some goofy-looking sketches of Mudi, signed by Mudi herself, and some spare sets of neatly-folded clothes, for both males and females of all ages. There's even a drawing of the three Witches having fun at a beach, clearly drawn by Mudi.

>>30742836
Amy finds a cloak with a murky underside, resembling stars glimmering in the night sky. It has a soft, velvety texture.
>>
>>30742876
Vortigern stands and tries to rouse the two golem, but they are inert even after being repaired. You notice that both golem are missing some gems-- Observer's golem is missing the gem that normally rested in front of the controls, and the Void Golem is missing the gem on the back of its neck.

The other hunters peek around the grasses, but none seem able to find the gems.
>>
>>30742904

"Oooooh" Amy says as she picks up the cloak. She puts it on her back and wraps the tie around her neck.

"I'll have to ask Moody if I can keep this," she says to herself as she trots along, looking for Mudi.
>>
>>30742904
"You feel it too... Don't you?" Observer asks Yes Mare, wondering why this area gives off these strange sensations. Observer analyzes the area more and even the fruit as he tries to pluck one down for himself and Yes Mare. If the fruit seems safe enough to eat, Observer would test his strange appetite with the fruit to see if it has an effect on him as well.

>Analyze surroundings/fruit further
[1d10+1]
>TK: Pluck fruit (if needed)
[1d10]
>>
>>30742918
Flow stands still for a moment, reflecting back on what both Voir had said in their fight, and to what Gegenschein had mentioned to him about equality between demons and mortals, as well as Ecclesia's supposed sacrifice.

He idly looks around as these thoughts plague his tired mind.
[1d10]
>>
>>30742904
Flamings eyes slowly blink open as she awakens from the vision. The hot, roaring flames of the Dragon cooking her skin and fur away and the burning fires consuming her entire being are fresh in her mind, and so she is confused when the young buffalo looks around the odd, unfamiliar room, seemingly no worse for wear after so much pain.

"W-what..." she asks aloud, pulling her self up slowly with a groan as she looks around, "Where are we? What happened, I remember..."

She thinks back to Vir-can's words. To be his weapon, his arrow... and wonders if it was all a dream. She remembers the tunnel, however, and the fog. She shoots up, "The tunnel!"
>>
>>30742904
Being a cartoon himself in this dimension Shei-Sher can't really tell whether some of the drawings are drawings or realistic renderings of scenes. Shei's eyes are drawn to the image of Mudi in swimwear. a moment passes before Shei-Sher realizes the level of preversion he was entertaining. Flumoxed with himself and a little embarassed, Shei darts his eyes side to side before putting away the drawings except for the one depicting Mudi in swimwear. Stowing that one away in his garb pocket.

Shei-Sher rummages through more of the items, this time sorting through the clothing. He hopes to find something his size, in particular. A tail coat and dress shirt with ruffles coming out the chest and sleeve cuff.

[1d10+1]

>>30742836
"Find anything of note Amy?" Shei asks from the side of the room he searches through.
>>
>>30743005

"I found this!" Amy says, doing a twirl to show off her new fashion.
>>
>>30742904
>>30743001
Pryce looks up from Mocha as Flaming stirs and the sickness fades from her. He loosens from the embrace but still remains close to the spiderpony.
"F-Flaming?"
He says in a weak voice.
"Wh... What happened to you? You're not..."
>>
>>30743056
As she stirs, she pops a few achey joints, standing up groggily, "Yeah, I'm okay... I think. I don't remember a lot, I remember... trying to get as many through the Corridor as we could but then I fell. It was like this, great weight was on top of me. And then, I had this dream. Or, a vision..."

She stops, staring at him as you stand closely to Mocha. "Are you alright?"
>>
>>30742983
You find only a few flecks of the crystals that were embedded in the golems, and so do the other hunters. It seems like the crystals broke when the golems were defeated.

Vortigern sighs, and with pantomime, starts directing the hunters to push the golems onto their sides and roll them toward the hill in which the ruin is built.

>>30742955
It's just an ordinary, tasty fruit. Apparently lacking manners, Yes Mare takes a bite out of the fruit you pluck down from the tree before it can reach your mouth. [If you choose to still eat the fruit, you find that it tastes quite nicely, with a bit of pleasant tang.]

"Uh-huh," Yes Mare says through a mouthful. She swallows the bite, then turns and bucks the plant, knocking down more of the fruit. "A certain amount of a strange particle is required for gaining power in this world. It is a bit like mana, I think."

>>30742954
It's a tad small on you.

>>30743005
It's not quite what you were looking for-- you find a royal's formal tunic, teal and elegant with white trim. It is tied with a golden sash, a herald on the breast and comes with ruffles-- but only on the sleeves.

>>30742954
You head downstairs, and find more Shades. They are sitting around the cottage's living room, fiddling with books and trinkets, while the butler made of black wire serves them tea. You spy Mudi standing in the corner, but realize that it's only one of the drawings you met earlier. She has an 8 for a cutie mark, and you remember that this is the one who brought you to Mudi's island in the mutated Forge Vimana.

(1/2)
>>
>>30743056
>>30743001
You hear a clattering and a splash of water. At the doorway to the house, you see a small demon, along with a young unicorn stallion with a gem in his forehead (indicating he is a Farm) and a blue mage tunic. The demon is Summer Snow, the small snowpony who gave you the map of Vitral. You don't recognize the other pony, but he's about Pryce's age with a short yellow mane and a white coat. At their hooves, there is a bucket of water and some rags.

"Clean the dust off them, or it's only going to get worse," the pony says. "If they've inhaled any, I've got some herbs that can help with that."
He turns and leaves, and Summer Snow waves goodbye as she follows after him.
>>
>>30743106
Flow watches the hunters as they start rolling the golems towards the ruin, and stands still.
"No gods, no masters," he mumbles before he starts making his way to the hill as well.

He taps Vortigern on the shoulder.
"Oi. What would make you...give your voice away? Just asking out of curiosity."
>>
>>30743106

Amy sees the drawing. "Howdy," she says in a friendly tone. "Can you please take me to Mudi?"
>>
>>30743035
>>30743035
"Amy!" Shei-Sher says enchanted her good looks "You look lovely. It's -uhm." Shei appears shy for a moment "a very nice cape. I should examine closely. It looks like it might have extracurricular properties." Shei-Sher gathers closely to Amy and runs a hoof along the fabric of her cloak.
[1d10+1] appraise

After appraising
"I found something ravishing myself!" Shei-Sher ambles speedily to where he found the regal tunic and slips it on. Turning around to show Amy "Tadaa. What do you think?"

Afterward Shei-Sher follows Amy downstairs. Shei-Sher ganders at the trinkets the shades hold. Scanning the room for something that can amplify their astral projection enough to reach the birdcage from this dimension.
>>
>>30743172
>>30743106
forgot my other roll
looking for something that can help us.
[1d10+1]

>>30743148
"You know this -um.. person? Amy?"
>>
>>30743102
"I'm f—... No..."
Pryce says, correcting himself weakly as his head hangs down.
>>
>>30743113
As the demon snow-pony enters the room, along with the unfamiliar far, Shorthorns gives a loud yelp in surprise as they enter. "What? You.... I recognize you! How did you follow us here through the corridor?" She asks, before the farm steps up and explains the best way to treat the inflicted from the fog.

"Water...? Huh. I didn't know it'd be something that easy, but that helps a lot. Thank you," she says, climbing down off the bed, "Just, need a minute or three here and I'll be right out to help!"
>>
>>30743106
Observer ponders as he takes a bite from the fruit, looking to Yes Mare after taking in his surroundings more.

>Knowledge Extract: Learn nature
[1d10+1]

"They call it calories. I suppose you've had an easier time sustaining yourself than I have with how much energy you can create just from eating in this world." Observer says after swollowing his bite of fruit. He picks up another, offering one to Yes Mare as he sticks a fruit in his horn for Caw to peck at. Observer can always wash his mane when he gets home. "I have never felt this much pleasantness in this world up until now... I'm not sure if I like it either..." Observer says, unsure of how he should feel to these alien feelings his body is going through.
>>
>>30743113
Pryce looks up as the demon and farm stop by and drop off the supplies. He stares out the door as they leave, but finds no voice to question the suddenness of their dropping by and departure.
>>
>>30743186
As you freeze up, Flaming's ears flatten, "No... I'm sorry, Pryce, a-are you injured?"
>>
>>30743172

"Extracurricular? But how do you remove it from the hair?" Amy asks, enigmatically.

"Fancy!" Amy claps happily as Shei shows off the tunic. "Now we both look cool!"

>>30743178

"Yeah, she showed me how to find the real Moody last time we found her. I want to ask her if I can keep the cloak."
>>
>>30743230
"Hair? n-noo, er- I mean enchantments. I should have simply said enchantments."

When Amy gives Shei her applause his face perks up in pursed grin.

>>30743230
"Indeed, I would not mind holding onto this garb for a little while.."
>>
>>30743220
"Of course I am! I dragged through that portal, barely able to walk after making sure we all got through!"
>>
>>30743148
>>30743172
The Mudi drawing is standing in the corner, and you notice that she's staring at the ground absently. As you draw near, you see she wears a distant, barely-concealed scowl-- like she's ready to kill someone. She doesn't react to your approach or words.

>>30743172
You don't see any trinkets that may help. It seems like the shades are playing with toys, mostly dolls.

>Cloak of Cat's Walk (Relic): Ghosts, as well as souls set free via astral projection, can often be seen or sensed by demons, angels, gods and those who have a keen spiritual sense. This cloak is said to be made of the sound a cat makes when it walks. Regardless of whatever it's ACTUALLY made of, the myth of its origin serves as a metaphor for subtlety and quietude.
>Passive: When wearing this before engaging in Astral Projection, your soul will be invisible and undetectable to those who could normally see or sense you. Finding you through other means (spells, curses, etc.) will have a DC of 7.

>>30743190
Summer Snow says something, but you can't understand her language. You recall that Flow was able to speak the same language as her a couple days ago.

>>30743190
>>30743208
"I didn't say it would cure them!" the pony shouts back with annoyance.

(1/2)
>>
>>30743201
As the three of you eat, you draw more memories from the plants. Many of them are mere snapshots of pleasant days, pleasant weather. You briefly experience days in peasants' lives. None are particularly noteworthy, but you feel the peasant's satisfaction of a good haul of crops, the taste of cold water after he day's work and the contentedness of serving a kind lord. Many of the memories are similar in nature: Insignificant, but nonetheless, enjoyable to experience. This is a puzzling thing.

Malicey and the floating, robed pony continue to poke around the plants.

"If it makes you smarter, why care how it feels?" Yes Mare asks.

After a while, you hear rustling in the plants behind you.

>>30743140
Vortigern's expression darkens, and her gaze intenses on the woods and plants beyond.
_____ chuckles. "'Twas in the service of getting her precious children back. A loan to the Lord of Fables."

After a while of trudging up the plant-covered hill, you hear Observer's voice, talking indistinctly ahead.
>>
>>30743269
Flaming closes her eyes, bowing her head.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I thought I pushed you and River through out the side before the fog could affect you. I was trying to get everyone out." She looks up, "Did it work? Are we in the Qilin village?"

>>30743270
She winces, "Oh.... right. I guess that would be asking for too much." She shakes her head, "It'll be okay, we got them away from those explosions. All we need to do now is wait for Shei to go get Vizsla, she'll get Mirror Image, and then SHE can fix all of this. She has to."

She reaches up at her face, scratching her new-found tattoos but not aware of what she's been given yet.
>>
>>30743258

"Oh," Amy says simply, watching Shei with fascination like how a person watches a doctor during a checkup as Shei scans her cloak.

>>30743270

Amy's ears droop back as she sees the demeanor of the drawing. She takes a few steps back. "I'll leave you alone, then..."

>>30743258

"So, are we safe enough to go ghost here?"
>>
>>30743278
"So, you gave it up to save someone else...a fair trade, if you ask me, but...I won't pry any deeper."

Flow goes back to thinking until he hears Observer's voice.
"Ah, finally. I hope that she's done, so we can head back already...I wanna see what this coin does," he says to no one in particular.
>>
>>30743270
"Amy this is a very special thing you've found. I believe this will do. We should leave, it's not good manners to be doing what we are doing."

>>30743270
>>30743148
As Amy approaches the drawing of Mudi, Shei grabs Amy's hoof. "Amy, I don't like how your friend is looking. We shouldn't bother her, come let's leave to Mudi's backyard. Our bodies can have privacy there."
Shei-Sher tugs Amy's hoof to leave. If she isn't agreeable to leaving Shei stays with her.

Also appraising the tunic Shei-Sher found.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30743278
"As I said, I'm unsure... However it is more enjoyable than previous experiences I've had. Perhaps I should eat fruit more often..." Observer says, before turning to look towards the sound of rustling as he eats his second fruit.
>>
>>30743304
"...Yes, we got through to the village."
Pryce sighs,dropping again.
"Don't be sorry, please. It's not your fault."
>>
>>30743310
Shei-Sher's hooves run up to your neck and down the fabric. Shei's breath can be felt on Amy's neck as he so casually examines it.

>>30743310
"No offense to the cabin's company but I think we would do better in Mudi's backyard. She has a maze of hedges. Our bodies should be fine there."
>>
>>30743362
Flaming lowers her head. "There's no need to spare my feelings. I was the one who took it upon myself to jump to their aid. I don't regret doing it, but," she sighs, "Anyone on the crew who got hurt following me, is on me." She looks up, "Thank you, again, by the way. I... know you didn't want to get involved."
>>
>>30743385

Amy gets chills as Shei observes her clothing so intensely. She doesn't say anything.

>>30743348

"Yeah, let's find some privacy," she laughs suggestively as she follows Shei to the back yard.
>>
>>30743393
"But you wouldn't have been hurt if I wasn't so stubborn! None of you would be..."
Pryce voice chokes up.
"I... I just didn't want any of you risking yourselves after what Little Journey said. Seeing them like that..." Pryce looks to the ground, "I didn't... I can't lose any of you from something like that..."
>>
>>30743304
>>30743362
You notice Volkama and River lying on the ground nearby you. Both River and Volkama appear to be far worse off than you-- part of River's chest has glassed over, while Volkama is covered from head to hoof by the dust, with his shoulder and left arm slowly turning to glass, grotesquely revealing the insides in the process.

Mocha, seeing this, gasps and runs for the bucket and rags. "Pryce! Snap out of it!"

>>30743348
It seems to be ordinary, albeit fancy.

>>30743352
"You would only eat fruit, wouldn't you? You're always going to be scrawny then," Yes Mare says disdainfully as she gathers more.

>>30743323
>>30743352
Flow, Vortigern and the Dragon come out of the woods nearby, accompanied by three hunters whom Observer doesn't recognize. With them, they have both Observer's Golem and the Void Golem, but both are inert and without their crystals.

Flow sees Malicey, Yes Mare and another mare (floating with a loose green sash/robe about her) with Observer. All of them are in a bountiful garden full of fruit and strange, yet beautiful plants atop the hill covering the ruins.

>>30743385
>>30743310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKdU19drsw
In the mazelike garden behind the cottage, more Shades mill about, only these ones are more vaguely-shaped and unformed. Their black, ghostly bodies distort and mutate as they float around, in a fashion that reminds you both of the Hexagonals that served Miracle in the Birdcage. Like beasts or infants, they mill about, lacking even the basic intelligence that the normal Shades demonstrate. You definitely don't recall seeing these before.
>>
>>30743443
>>30743385

"Um... I guess it's safe here..." Amy says with some apprehension.
>>
>>30743443
"You don't like my figure?" Observer asks Yes Mare, looking down at his still feminine figure.

>>30743323
Observer frowns at the sight of his golem not only inert but missing the crystal. "Flow, what happened to my golem?" Observer asks.
>>
>>30743443
"G'day, ladies n' gent. How're we doing on this fine day?"

>>30743462
"Voir Dire had a field day on the poor thing. We put it back together, but the crystals were more or less shattered."
He flips the coin he received in the air.
"And all I got outta that mark was this coin. You recognize it or anything?"
He flicks the coin in Observer's direction.
>>
>>30743443
>>30743415
Shei-Sher takes Amy's hoof in his as they walk into the garden. Slightly aghast at the scene Shei says "What? These weren't here before.. well.. they seem docile. Come let's find somewhere nice.
Holding Amy's hoof, Shei-sher looks for somewhere nice for them to sit down. Shei sits down and as Amy sits with him Shei-Sher unhooks the cloak from Amy's neck.

"We need to don this over both our necks. So sit a little closer to me. The cloak will hide our spirits. My headdress should conceal us from evil as well."
>waiting for Amy's response before we actually make the AP roll
>>
>>30743480
Observer catches the coin in his telekinetic grasp, holding the item closer to inspect it.

>Analyze
[1d10+1]

"I'll have to create another one... or find another way to make my golem functional once more... Do you mind carrying it back for me?" Observer asks during his inspection.
>>
>>30743437
Flaming brings her head down, the ease of the moment giving her a moment to address Pryce's feelings with a bit more patience than before. "I understand. And, I can't tell you how much it means that you look out for us like that. I just... I couldn't stand by and watch, but, you're not wrong either."

>>30743443
>>30743393
Flaming's attention is drawn after she sees River and Volkama laying on the ground, gasping wildly as she sees it spreading, "River?! Volkama, no! No no no, it got you?!" She cries out frantically, running over the two of them in a panic. "T-this is bad, this is really bad."

She looks around for a few buckets, scooping them up on the sides of her horn, "I'll go get the water! You watch them and get that Pony who was with the snow-demon for those herbs!" She shouts as she rushes to find a source of water.

[1d10] Need roll for search?
>>
>>30743498

Amy enjoys the sensation of having her hoof held while Shei leads the way to a nice place to sit down. In her head, she imagines scenarios that are obviously fictional. However, when they sit down and Shei starts to take off her cloak, Amy's face lights up with excitement.

However, she quickly realizes how silly she's being as Shei explains himself. "O-oh," she says, trying her best to not sound disappointed. Of course, he best is pretty terrible. "Yeah, let's do that."
>>
>>30743500
Flow slumps his shoulders.
"Seriously?" he mumbles, "Alright then, lad, ye've got a deal."
>>
>>30743511
"I should've went myself... Then we all wouldn't be out here like this..."
Pryce mopes in response.

>>30743443
"I-Wh-What?"
Pryce mumbles as Mocha shouts. He looks up, seeing how worse they've progressed as Mocha grabs the supplies to aid them.

Pryce stammers in panic, his thoughts too scattered and torn as he tries to take in what's happening. His horn lights up, taking one of the rags as he tries to help. His magic is shaky and unfocused, flickering as he tries to help wash the dust off River.
>Magic Fluff (Whether he can keep his magic working or not to help through this) [1d10]
>>
>>30743542
"You can consider it similar to carrying back a fallen comrade after battle. That is one way you battle hardened types motivate yourselves, correct?" Observer says with a hint of sarcasm.
>>
>>30743595
"Not us bounty hunters. We bury each other on the spot," Flow replies very bluntly, "Unless they have a family, then they get buried on the battlefield."
>>
>>30743580
Flaming looks to him as she dashes out the door to find water to fill the buckets with water, "You DID go yourself, Pryce. And you did it to keep us safe. That's what matters."
>>
>>30743532
Shei-Sher is too engrossed in forethought and mental preparation to notice the signs Amy is putting out. "Okay. umm." Shei-Sher scooches up "sheesh.. I loathe being this height again. I'm sorry Amy I need to.." Shei scooches up close enough to sit on Amy's lap. Shei sighs "Are you comfortable?.. Okay, I'm going to tie the cloak now." Shei hooks the cloak over both of their necks and they're snugly face to face.centimeters away from kissing. Shei-Sher, in his obliviousness, finally he realizes the intimacy he was getting himself into. His face goes blush. "Erm -Ready?" his voice almost cracks.
[1d10+1]

Shei-Sher takes Amy's hooves clasped in his own. Amy feels something very cold. It feels like a key in shape.
>>
>>30743662

Amy smiles and chuckles slightly. "Oh, I'm ready. Also, I can go ghost now."

She closes her eyes, enjoys the snuggled, and releases her spirit from her body. It's not sexual.

[1d10] for Astral Projection
>>
>>30743462
"It has no power at all. Were it not for your magic, it'd be worthless in a fight."

>>30743480
Yes Mare runs over to the Void Golem with the same calm displeasure that Observer has. You recognize her as the Voidling that promised to kill or capture Observer. She pouts over the Void Golem's body. "It's going to be a real bitch trying to grow another crystal for that. What caused it to die? I thought I programmed it well enough."

"Hi!" Malicey says. She tosses you a large red fruit. "How was the fight?"

>>30743500
Proof of Endurance (Relic): A strange coin that was once used as a prize for a bet between a certain renowned warrior and his cursed comrade and friend. Certain local cultures believed that those who engaged in worthy contests of skill and wit would not perish before their wager was finished.
>Passive: Your DC to be hit is raised by 1. You can spread this effect to any number of allies in your party, at the cost of not being able to take ANY actions whatsoever during your turn. You cannot move any faster than a walk while protecting allies (You must declare you're using the multi-target effect with your post for that round).

>>30743511
In the center of town, you see that the well is still buried under rubble from when Orcus' rocket hit the town carrying JOY. But, you see others running southwest out of town with buckets, shouting back and forth.

>>30743580
It's soon clear you'll be forced to do it by hoof. But, the dust easily slides off of her as you wipe her down with the rag. Mocha stands by you and takes your hoof in hers to steady it. "We'll have to get rid of their jackets too, but we can't burn them, or else we might end up spreading it in the smoke."

(1/2)
>>
>>30743532
>>30743498
You're unable to find a place in complete solitude, but nonetheless, the two of you astral project. Normally, the objects in one's possession don't come with them when they project-- rather, they take a "spirit copy" that can't affect anything physical. But you notice that the key does not generate a copy. You only have the one key, but you are able to touch and carry it just fine. This has implications for the nature of the key that you probably don't have time to examine right now.
>>
>>30743683
As Shei-Sher feels himself slip into gnosis, he goes ahead and smooches Amy. They probably end up staying like that as they're spirits leave them.
>>
>>30743701
>>30743706

As her spirit leaves her body, Amy looks back to make sure she actually succeeded. She sees Shei's lips against her own as the two of them lay on the ground. She smiles.

"I've woken up with worse," she jokes.

"Anyway," she says, looking around. "What do we do now?"
>>
>>30743692
She curses as she hits the dirt with her hooves, staring at the collapsed well with anger, but her ears perk up as she sees the others running south-west with the buckets. She runs in that direction, catching the first individual she can grab.

"Hey! What's the deal with everyone running that way, is there water?! I need some quick!"
>>
>>30743692
Flow catches the fruit and stuffs it in his body.
"Your golem actually took a pretty major hit from Voir that was meant for Observer's. Jumped right in between the two, and got a nice hole right in the middle because of it."

He turns to Malicey.
"Eye-opening, I suppose. And very exhilarating, to say the least."
>>
>>30743701
"Drat" Shei-Sher laments seeing they didn't pass through the key. Perplexed at the situation he touches it again and sees he can actually touch. He grabs it in his hoof, marveling at the creation for a moment.
"Okay. let's find Mirror." Shei says with determination, key in hoof. He floats with Amy to the cabin door as they are both enshrouded by the cloak and Shei inserts the key into the door.

Taking the time to also make a roll for Pupil appraising the garment Shei-Sher is wearing.
just in case.
[1d10+1] appraise
>>
>>30743692
"I suppose only fitting for my race, we are not naturally strong even when transformed. I could give myself muscle, however it would be weaker than how it truly shows. I've taken for something lighter to help with agility over power." Observer explains himself during his inspection of the coin. "I am also able to wear smaller clothing." He adds as a note, remembering his different outfits he has had through his journey.

>>30743743
Observer holds up the coin to Flow. "Proof of Endurance, that's what this coin is. It was once used as a prize for a bet between a renowned warrior and his cursed comrade and friend. Local cultures believed that those who engaged in worthy contests of skill and wit would not perish before their wager was finished. It seems this relic could be used to make it more difficult for an enemy to strike you, perhaps with a bit of focus you could spread this effect to anyone near you. However, doing so could slow you down." Observer explains to Flow as he shows the coin off a bit more.

"Would you like me to return it or shall I keep a hold of it?" Observer asks Flow, ready to hand over the coin if he wants it.

However after hearing about Yes Mare's golem taking the shot for Observer's golem, Observer mumbles a bit more. "Why would Yes Mare's golem take a shot for mine? Was it on a defensive protocol as well?"
>>
>>30743763
"So in a nut-shell, it's a good tool in a duel. Yeah, I'll take it, anything that makes you harder to hit is a plus in my book."

He puts his hands in his pockets.
"Probably. I couldn't really tell all that well, but I think it even gave your golem a few quick repairs during the fight. Kinda hard to pay attention while having a proper sword fight."
>>
>>30743776

Amy stares at Shei for a moment with a smile. "I love you too," she says finally.

"So, where do we use it?" Amy asks, looking around.
>>
Shei-Sher smiles with chagrin "hahaha" Shei stiffs his neck up not knowing where to look because of his face being so close to Amy's. "erm Amy in case anything happens to us. You should know.. that I love you." He lowers his face to see Amy's as he says the last words. He feels his heart momentarily flutter with oxytocin and remain tender with the lovely feeling.

"We use our key." Shei answers Amy.
>>
>>30743692
Pryce stomps a hoof as his magic fails and he drops the drop, eyes shutting as he's unable to even do simple levitation to help. After a few seconds he picks the rag up in his hoof, not wanting to let them suffer further.

His hoof steadies slightly a Mocha takes it to help him, but his leg still shakes.
"How could have it gotten this bad... If we just left..."
Pryce mutters under his breath, though it sounds more as he's blaming himself than cursing the others for having run out.

Pryce glances between Volkama and River, and himself.
"When Flaming get's back, we could soak them out in one of the buckets, keep the dust in one place and not left it spread in the air. Should probably add my robe into that as well to be safe."
He comments to Mocha in a low flat tone.
>>
>>30743820 that was for this >>30743736 and this >>30743811 is for that >>30743820

>>30743811
"On a door. Any door"
>>
>>30743737
The qilin you stop nods, then pushes away from you. You see he's got a bucket of water in his possession.

You run in the direction that the others are going and coming back from, and past a cluster of bushes and trees, you see a minor creek running down from the northwest. Others are gathered there, gathering water and panting, taking momentary breaks from the run, muscles strained.

>>30743750
As fancy as it is, it's really just an ordinary outfit. Seems Mudi likes to dress up. Or perhaps it was meant for a Shade.

>>30743743
"That's..." Yes Mare pauses, eyes crossing in confusion. "That's dumb. That's really dumb. How could...? Mmm. Must've been a mistake in my programming..."

>>30743763
Yes Mare seems baffled that anyone would prioritize anything over power. "Well, you have bad taste in aesthetic. Beauty is power. Many logical proofs exist confirming this."

She looks at the two inert golem. "I really don't know. I didn't teach it anything like that. But in any case, we both need to get soul crystals for them. We could find some in Vitral in the Sepulcher Vimana's marketplace."

>>30743736
>>30743750
Using the key on the cottage's back door, you return again to the snowy world, but in a different spot than you were in before. You are deep in a field of giant ice crystals, which contain demons. Many of them have been broken from the outside, and their contents freed. The ice is stained with blood.

Beyond, you see many broken, smashed doors, likely unusable for the ice key's purpose. They resemble the doors you saw in the buildings in the Mind Vimana, which in turn is in the Birdcage.

>>30743821
Mocha nods. "I really hope my poncho won't have to be trashed," she adds as she gingerly rubs at Volkama's neck and face with the rag. You notice that, despite the poncho being covered with dust, Mocha shows no signs of being affected whatsoever.
>>
>>30743867
She smiles graciously, rushing off towards the creek as it comes into view. "Oh thank the spirits." She says as she looks on at the others panting to gather water. She pities their hardship, and mentally puts aside a note to see if she can help pull a cart-full of the stuff AFTER River and Volkama has been taken care of.

She quickly runs down to an open spot on the creek where others aren't occupied, and begins filling her buckets full of water, "I really hope this works..." she says to herself before she looks in the watery-reflection, her voice caught in her throat suddenly as she spots some odd alterations to her face.
>>
>>30743867
>>30743836

"Where would she be...?" Amy contemplates out loud. "She's probably somewhere the doors have been all destroyed. How do we get closer?"

Amy looks around for any tracks that seem newer and lead to a door that isn't destroyed. [1d10]
>>
>>30743867
Shei-Sher's suspicions are aroused by the number of ice crystals. "The witches are coming in and out of the these portals. It is that, or someone is using Vizsla's portals. I do not understand why the witches would destroy their own doors, so... It could be that demons are escaping from the ice in frenzy -if not then a stranger is ahoof[afoot]"

Shei-Sher release's Pupil's spirit from his hold. It swims through the air appraising the doors. looking for one closest to the Birdcage.
[1d10+1] Appraise
>>
>>30743867
"If I acknowledge your beauty of power then will you cease to verbally judge me until we return? I already understand you have contempt for me since we began traveling with one another." Observer says before approaching the golems to inspect them further.

"I will need to redesign my golem now to withstand harsher combat..." Observer mumbles to himself.

>>30743788
"If you are finished with everything then we should return before the others decide to hijack my ship for themselves."
>>
>>30743867
"I'd say it was a good helping hand out on the field," he says to Yes Mare.

He chuckles at Yes Mare's claim.
"A good punch to the face can remove a lot of beauty. I'd say strength or cunning is power, y'know, more /practical/ attributes."

>>30743933
He extends some fingers to play around with the coin.
"Just as soon as they can figure out how to fly the damn thing."
He gets up and sizes up the golem, not looking forward to dragging it into the ship.
>>
>>30743901
"Amy?" Shei inquires "I want to apologize for how I acted.. In the cafe.. When I was with Pryce and the others we encountered a type of parasitic demon. The same kind that transformed Prisca.. I let it afflict me. I wanted to see it from yours and Volkama's perspective. And.. it is troubling. I was afflicted with a profound hunger, like nothing I had ever felt when fasting. It was something -transcendent of the feeling. So I want you to know that I should have tried much harder to take you away from there. You.. -just- seemed so in love with the occasion, it sickened me and made me feel scared for you, but I know now what it is like. You will not have to worry about such a thing again Amy, because I wish to always be by your side."
>>
>>30743867
"If we can wash it off, it should be fine..."
Pryce murmurs in response. At the mention, Pryce stops with the rag to remove River's jacket, placing it off to the side of the room so the ash from it is away from her. Pryce removes his robe to the pile as well, along with his bracelet and amulet given he can't rely on his magic at this rate. Now disrobed, Pryce checks himself to see if any parts of him have begun to turn to glass like the others have.

Pryce returns to River to focus on cleaning the rest of the ash, but he makes a glance at Mocha as she cleans Volkama.
"A-Are you feeling alright? You haven't looked any worse or different from all this."
>>
>>30743946

"We're already past tha-" Amy begins to say.

"Wait, woah woah woah what!?" Amy says practically in a panic. "You LET what do WHAT now!?" Amy rushes up to Shei and grabs his face. She looks into his eyes with concern, as if she's looking for something.

"Are you okay? Why would you do that!? Is it still in you? Why would you DO that!?"
>>
>>30743896
Indeed, you realize that this particular pattern is only to be worn by an elder who has seen much battle. For a young one to wear it, and when outside of battle no less, is a serious social snafu.

>>30743903
>>30743901
Nearby, one of the doors explodes into dozens of chunks from a force on the other side. The bits fly toward you in a hail of splinters and metal. Since you're spirits, they fly through you without an effect, but you suspect they'd have torn you to bits if you were in your bodies. In the frozen world, all doorways exist in the snowfield, not connecting to anything. Presumably, the impact came from the real world.

Up ahead, you hear a frenzied muttering and the locking of a door, but the snow is blowing so intensely you can't see who it is.

>>30743933
"Well, if it were a constant affirmation of my superiority in every category, then yes."

>>30743941
She slides an annoyed glance your way, but ignores the rest of your statement.

>>30743941
>>30743933
"No need, I shall take us back to your ship," the Dragon says. He turns and recites a chant, though you hear none of his words. A dark corridor opens before you, but just as it opens, it falters and vanishes. The dragon pauses with confusion, then repeats the rite. Again it opens for an instant, but at the far end is a cluster of static and strange sounds, before it closes again on him.

"Something's not right," the dragon observes.
"Gee, really?" Malicey mocks.
>>
>>30743962
"I am fine, I'm fine. My body rejected it somehow, by Y'dryth's grace I should be thankful." Shei-Sher looks Amy in the eyes and says "I had to know Amy. We live in a different world now, with different people. I needed to know their perspective."
>>
>>30743956
Mocha sets Volkama's clothes and her poncho in the pile as well. You see that parts of your flanks have been turned into glass, though mercifully nobody can see your guts. It's minor, but your body is numb near the afflicted area, and you can't flex that part of your body at all, and you are less flexible as a result.
Mocha self-consciously covers her upper half with her elbows. "It's not relevant right now. Once we're done with these two, we've got--"

You notice that, despite Volkama being cleaned, his body is slowly continuing to mutate, as is River's.
"The herbs!" Mocha gasps.
>>
>>30743981
"Eek GADD!!" Shei-Sher exclaims as the room is suddenly wracked with turbulence from the sudden explosion. "Well then. That explains that."

Shei-Sher's attention turns to the figure entering the area. He squints his eyes to see who it could possibly be.
[1d10+1]

Pupil continues his search
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30743981
She stares at her reflection in the water, mesmerized by the marks as she steadily reaches up to rub at the tattoos on her cheeks, lip trembling in both admiration, awe, and trepidation. "W-why do I have these?! These are the marks of an elder! I don't deserve..." she shakes her head, "So it wasn't a dream, it couldn't have been. Vir-can, did you really see so much in me...? I-I can't..."

She snaps out of her stupor in the nick of time as she remembers the buckets, shaking her head free as she curses, "For cinders' sakes, I'll figure it out later, have to get these back..." she mumbles as she finished filling up the buckets, carefully carrying them in her horns as she rushes back to the cabin as quickly as she can without spilling.
>>
>>30743981
"I'll make sure to put that on my 'to do' list." Observer says with a bit more than a hint of sarcasm to Yes Mare.

Observer then looks to where the dragon is attempting to make dark corridors. "What do you mean something is not right?" Observer asks.
>>
>>30743981
Flow's eyes narrow as the dragon's dark portals immediately disappear, and he looks around the area.
"Angels," he snarls, "Buiwong said they can interfere with those dark corridors of yours, right?"

He looks back to the hunters, then right at Malicey.
"Anyone care to claim the title? I don't think anything else could be interrupting them portals now, right?"
>>
>>30743986

"That's-" Amy begins to say angrily before her face softens. "Actually a fair and noble point. But, Shei, you've seen what it does to me. You've seen what it's done to Volkama. You've said how much you don't like that part of me."

"I mean, I'm happy with who I am, but it's a struggle to be who I am. No offense, Ego," she adds suddenly, looking to her right at nothing. "So, PLEASE don't ever do that to yourself. The fact that you put yourself through what I go through is really touching. But, please. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Again, no offense," she adds, looking toward no one.

>>30743981

Upon the door shattering, Amy is distracted from Shei. Then, she hears the frantic locking and noises. She instinctively follows follows the sound to the door. Hopefully, she can just pass right through it.
>>
>>30743991
Dread fills Pryce as he sees his flesh as glass, even minor it could have a very disastrous end.

He looks up from River as Mocha gasps about the herbs, their glassing becoming worse. Pryce's head turns towards the doorway quickly, the pony haven't have left any.
He quickly rises, looking over at Mocha.
"I'll find him, make sure every speck of that dust is off them so this doesn't go any faster than it should."
He says quickly to Mocha as he goes to run out the door. He stumbles and nearly falls over when he nearly jumps to a sprint from a combination of his glassed flanks and exhausted state. Catching himself on his hooves, he moves steadily and tries to go as fast as he can to the village, hunting for the snowpony and the farm.
>Search [1d10]
>Running Fluff (If he can keep steady or keeps tripping from his state) [1d10]
>>
>>30744053
Shei-Sher smiles warmly, he knew she'd understand. He hugs Amy "It will never happen again. Thanky you Amy." as he's hugging Amy, Shei says "You speak to yourself a lot. And not only how you did just now. You mutter strange things to yourself sometimes, is that the demon?"
>>
>>30744092

"Wait... really?" Amy says, with an expression that is a combination of confusion and concern.
>>
>>30744053
>>30744014
You see that the figure is the old, red-haired pegasus, Hope, Flow's dear friend and the leader of the mercenaries of the Light Brigade. He's pledged to assist Vizsla and Mudi. Bearing minor injuries and a damp cloth over his snout, he shuts an intact door behind him. He wanders through the frozen world, peering inside each of the ice crystals, muttering while searching for something.

>>30744024
>>30744048
Malicey shrugs. "I don't know what a dark corridor is, but I know that angels and the gods who live above the sky can cause things near them to simply break down, unlike the earth gods."
The floating mare smiles. "Well, just another reason to join the Treibheanna!"
Malicey frowns. "Shhhh!"

"I haven't heard of that, but it's certainly plausible," the Dragon says. "But, we also haven't encountered many angels before this. Let me see..."

He opens a new dark corridor with no trouble. "I see. This one leads to our hideout, whereas the other one led to the site where your ship was parked. So, something involving angels is happening where you left the ship. For now, we'll have to go to the hideout."

Vortigern quickly sketches the rumblers and the cart. "Ah yes, we'll need someone to go fetch them. Any volunteers or do you want to rest right away?" the Dragon asks.

>>30744091
>>30744020
As the two of you run, you nearly crash into each other in the middle of town. What's worse is that many others, fairies, ponies and qilin alike, are coming downhill from Fantasia, presumably to help. For a few nerve-wracking moments, it's nearly impossible for Pryce to see the pony. But, you see the distinctive blue tunic amid a small crowd who are working to clean off those who have been afflicted.
>>
>>30744100

"He works for Viszla, I think," Amy says excitedly. "That means he probably came from wherever she is!"

Amy goes through the door from which he just entered.
>>
>>30744100
Flow puts a gooey hoof on his head.
"Damnit...this is even worse than having angels around us..."
He twists his arm around.
"Well, I still got some fight in me, so let's go get the cart and the cartpullers."
>>
>>30744100
>>30744020
Pryce stumbles as he stops to avoid running headfirst into Flaming, ash-covered and robeless.
"Flaming! Get back to the house, keep them clean while I grab the herbs!"
He quickly shouts in desperation as he continues to run in his search.

>>30744100
Pryce runs through the village, trying his best to weave through the crowd as desperation grows. Once the blue tunic comes into his vision, he runs over as fast as he can.
"Herbs, please! My friends... getting worse..."
Pryce coughs out, out of breath as he runs through the crowd to the pony.
>>
>>30744100
Observer sighs at the talk of angels being involved near the ship. "I'll return, I must get my ship moved if it is placed in harms way." Observer says, deciding to return to the headquarters.
>>
>>30744100
>>30744126
Flaming runs up the way but skids to a stop with a loud yell, "AAAAAAH!" She says excitedly to avoid running head-first into Pryce, shaking her head gently, "I-I found a creek down the way, I have the water for them!"

As he shouts his instructions, she nods her head, careful not to spill the buckets hanging by her short-horns. "I'm on it! Leave it to me!" She shouts assuredly, rushing off to the house where Mocha awaits as she puts the buckets down in the entrance.

Inside, she looks around for rags, "I have the water, Mocha! Do you have rags ready?!"
>>
>>30744098
"You do not hear it? It sounds different from you -more.. sinister. I think it worries the others but, I have a notion they do not wish to bring it up."

>>30744107
>>30744100
"That's Flow's friend."
>"He works for Viszla, I think,"
"He does? -Whooaaa!" Shei lets out has he's tugged along with Amy from sharing the same cloak.
>>
>>30744160
Pupil follows with.
>>
>>30744166
+1 from talent?
[1d10+1] perception
>>
>>30744160

"Ooooh, is that out loud?" Amy laughs. "Yes, that's Ego. I thought that was just in my head. It's kinda hard to know if your mouth is moving if you aren't the one moving it, I guess."

"I WILL say that I've noticed that ever since the tattoos, when I'm angry, I can hear her voice on top of my own sometimes."
>>
>>30744126
Hearing your plea, the blue-robed pony curses in frustration and searches through his bags desperately. "No, no, no... no... am I all out!? Wait!"

From a pocket he draws out a small pot with a cork stopper and floats it to you over the crowd with magic. "Get them to eat these. It doesn't matter how you do it!"

>>30744135
You see that Mocha and Pryce have nearly gotten both Volkama and River completely clean. But, with their jackets off, you see that both of their midsections are continuing to mutate even with the dust gone. "We'll only need one of those buckets-- the herbs are what we really need!" Mocha says. "Get the other bucket over to the other survivors!"

>>30744119
Vortigern removes her helmet and neatly folds up her ghille outfit, and you see that she is probably no older than Pryce. Nodding to the dragon, she spreads her wings and kneels to let you on.

Meanwhile, Malicey regroups with her hunters, who seem slightly unnerved but still pleased with the reunion. "We're still missing our fourth member, but it was nice playing with you anyway. Before you go: Can we meet up and play again later?"

>>30744160
"Heh! You haven't heard me do sinister yet. Not even close," the voice says through Amy's mouth. To Amy, it's as natural as though she said it herself.

>>30744160
>>30744107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuIO24Mk6mY

The Mind Vimana, and Birdcage in general, is completely unrecognizable. Car-sized chunks of metal have destroyed most of the houses, and everywhere a thick fog of dust and feathers makes your vision blurry. As it passes through you, an unnerving tingling floats through you. Broken domes of ice stand above the buildings, and a chilly breeze blasts through the air, presumably Vizsla's attempts at counteracting the dust and fog.

You hear a slow, tedious stepping. Each hoof-fall is deliberate and heavy as a gong, though it makes little sound. It's getting closer.
>>
>>30744127
You go with the dragon through the dark corridor. After exiting, you are in the main room of a warm and well-decorated log cabin, maintained by spiders. You recall being here once befor-- then it clicks. You recall this from one of your visions. Not this specific room, but this same building, perhaps in another room. It is here that you met with Buiwong.
>>
>>30744219

"Good thing we're ghosts," Amy says with a little bit of fear in her voice. She walks them both toward the hoofsteps.
>>
>>30744231
"Would Lord Buiwong happen to be here?" Observer asks the dragon, looking around the cabin once more as he quickly recognizes the similarities to the visions.
>>
>>30744219
>>30744205
"ba-ah! It happened! Ego spoke again!" Shei says startled

Once in the Vimana Shei is relieved they are safe from the dust's effects.
"Miraculous, we seem to be safe as spirits. I don't care to stay here any longer than we need too. Much too risky."

Shei-Sher doesn't like the sounds of those hoof steps. "The wind. It's icy, which means it may be coming from Viszla. Lets follow it."

Shei-Sher holds Amy by her waist and leads them against the current of the wind, tracking the direction of the dust to be sure.
[1d10+1] to find Vizsla
>>
>>30744219
Flow looks at the hunters, then to Malicey.
"Maybe someday, once we're a little more...free, I suppose."

He climbs on Vortigern, and salutes to Malicey and her merry men.
"Sorry if I get some goo on you, it's just natural."
>>
>>30744219
She drops down one of the buckets, nudging it closer with her head to Mocha as she gasps and takes a look at River and Volkama's mutations, "No.... no, please no, not them..." she mutters to herself, looking out towards the door as she swiftly grabs the other bucket, "A-alright, I'll take it to someone else who needs it, but then I'm coming right for those herbs!"

She shouts as she heads out the door, looking to the lines of people heading towards the creek as she moves to intercept one with her bucket.
>>
>>30744250
>>30744238
>>30744219

Amy follows Shei instead.
>>
>>30744219
"Thank you thank you dearly."
Pryce says in gratitude to the pony, taking the pot and running as fast as his body can move back to the house.

>>30744135
>>30744219
Returning to the house, Pryce stumbles in through the doorway, gasping for breath.
"I... I got them."
He wheezes. Pryce approaches Flaming, opening the pot.
"Here, your hooves are cleaner since you were just getting water. Take some for Volkama, Mocha, and yourself."
After their portions are taken, Pryce quickly goes to River's side, sitting beside her. His horn lights again, flickering a bit but holding a steady dim glow. He lifts out some of the remaining herbs in his magic, floating them to River's mouth.
"Eat quickly, before this get's worse."
He says in a low voice to her.
>>
>>30744250

"Oh," Amy laughs. "I was about to ask if that was out loud."

"That WAS a pretty rude thing to say," Amy adds. "You don't just call a girl's voice something so negative like that."
>>
>>30744271
"I- I cannot help that Ego sounds so scary! Though, I suppose I am dating her too.." Shei-Sher appears conflicted with the thought, though theres something about his face that says it possibly appeals to him "Ego likely does not love me though."
>>
>>30744268
>>30744219
Flaming skids to a stop as Pryce re-enters the doorway, beaming widely as she sets down her bucket, and reaches for her portions, "I'll take mine last, Volkama is really bad right now!" She shouts as she turns back towards the ailing pony, moving to his glassified side in an instant as she takes the herbs into her mouth, and tries to get Volkama to open his,

"Volkama, if you can hear me, you NEED to eat this..." she says as she tries to stir him if only a little
[1d10] Get him to open his mouth
>>
>>30744279

The thought never occurred to Amy. She has to hold back her laughter so as to not hurt Shei's ears. "The world's weirdest threesome," she barely manages to get out through her own stifled laughter.

"You have to remember that Ego and I are kinda one mind. So, she can't completely hate you. Her part of me definitely doesn't like it when you act like a kid, though."

"Actually, I guess in a weird way, she IS into it," she adds in a creepy tone. She pauses for a moment. "Eeeeeh, forget I said that..." she says awkwardly.
>>
>>30744247
"In a sense. Do you have a prayer in need of answer?" the dragon asks, curling up on a large cushion in the fashion of a cat.
"Who is this lord of yours? And are you really practicing a religion? It seems so... uh... what's the word?" Yes Mare asks.

>>30744255
Malicey pouts, but the hunters give you brotherly smiles and hoof-bumps before you depart. You have a feeling they'll be around.
Vortigern doesn't seem bothered by the goo. She places your hooves firmly on her shoulders. A good thing too: Her first leap into the sky is like that of a rocket, and you'd have flown off were it not for her grip. She's a stronger flier than any pegasus you've met.

>>30744287
>>30744268
River is inert and unresponsive, but Flaming forces open Volkama's throat and forces the herbs down with a bit of water. Suddenly, he sits up, face turning a tad green, and limps toward a corner of the room. In a few seconds, Flaming understands why, overcome with the need to throw up.

>>30744250
>>30744238
You leave the hoofsteps behind, but you realize that they too are heading toward the wind, slowly, patiently. As you advance, the landscape changes and grows colder, full of ice and sleet.

An apparition of a mare darts across the landscape, moving freely and swiftly among the snow. She runs with a limp and hops from cover to cover.

>Paused
>>
>>30744302
Shei-Sher's face contorts into a purse smile trying to contain his laughter at the concept. His teeth show as his smile widens "Amy! Don't say things like that!" Shei exclaims completely flustered.

>"Actually, I guess in a weird way, she IS into it," she adds in a creepy tone. She pauses for a moment. "Eeeeeh, forget I said that..." she says awkwardly.
Shei-Sher remains silent in the awkward moment. As you soar through the air, holding onto each other. Amy can feel Shei-Sher's erection trying to pierce her belly button. Shei-Sher completely ignores what's happening. Just looking ahead and trying to track the dust in the wind.
>>
>>30744324

Amy laughs, understanding the awkward silence. "You're weirder than I thought," Amy says in an approving tone. "But - and you know I'm not usually the kind of pony to say this, but this once I'm going to - no. Drop that thought. It's no good. I was being serious when I said forget I said that."
>>
>>30744352
Shei-Sher doesn't quite know how to respond to all that. He rides it out, hoping the stiffness will subside. He levels his head to kiss Amy again on her lips and then looking ahead again. "I love you Amy."
>>
>>30744373

As Shei kisses her, Amy trembles a little bit. She breathes heavily for a while after. She stares of into space, thinking. Fear begins to overtake her. Her breath is shaky.

She opens her mouth to say she loves Shei too. But, the words she says instead are: "I don't want to hurt you." They come out shakey and broken.
>>
>>30744405
"Hahaha" Shei-Sher cackles, he hugs Amy more firmly and speaks as he looks up ahead "You don't know me well enough Amy. I am always getting hurt. My life has always been suffering and the suffering will never cease. But when I'm with you it's nice. I have someone to fight for, to cherish, and she's not dead!" The last words he says meaning his surrogate mother Gabriele, but Amy might not realize that.
>>
>>30744478

"Okay..." Amy says in a small voice. It's not exactly what someone would expect from someone being comforted, but she also doesn't seem to pursue the train of thought further.

"You talked about her before," Amy says with a frown. "I'm sorry she died. I promise that I won't die before you," she laughs.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.