[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think about the episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Really makes you think about the episode.
>>
>>30740804
I dindu nothin'
>>
>>30740804
Really makes me think OP is a faggot.
>>
File: newfag guide to shitposts.png (403KB, 1501x929px) Image search: [Google]
newfag guide to shitposts.png
403KB, 1501x929px
>>30740804
>>
idk why you're all being autistic about this episode
It was a good episode, made me chuckle

It's also the first m7 episode, with glimmy still in there without 'stealing the show'
>>
>>30740817
You're implying that by me giving them attention I'm not looking for their attention in return.
>>
>>30740956
I was happy about that as well, but also couldn't shake the feeling that Glimmer was just substituted for Spike. She was always glued to Twilight, he was conspicuously absent, and Glimmer was playing support for Twi in a way that Spike usually does. Though she was certainly angrier about things then he would have been.
>>
If the shitty, petty, needlessly hostile brony fanbase didn't want to be made fun of, they should probably not act like shitty, petty, and needlessly hostile bronies.
>>
>>30740983
We're talking about a big group of characters, each with their own POVs and personalities, Anon
Of course one will take the place of another from time to time to 'support' another character if it means their personality would fit the plot better
In this instance, Spike would've passed it as ANOTHER freak out from twiggy (and co) for no reasons, (and maybe he'd try to fix it after seeing rarara? idk) but he wouldn't have fixed it the same way starlight did

I mean, I guess they could've put the three of them and made Spike follow the whole episode, but we can use more Twiggy on Starlight without anypony elese's scenes desu, we barely have any and it help us understand their relationship

Because your argument can work with literally any other character, why don't we have the m7+spike present 24/7?
>>
>>30740804
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/896743553983946752?p=v
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.