[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titans invade Equestria. What happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Armored_titan_anime_art.jpg (81KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
Armored_titan_anime_art.jpg
81KB, 594x594px
Titans invade Equestria.

What happens?
>>
>>30738943
Discord sneezes and sends them to Tartarus.
Seriously, unless they can nullify his magic like Chrysalis did with her throne, he can defeat almost anyone.
>>
>>30738943
Celestia and Luna declare that fucking weeaboos are not welcome in Equestria, so they leave like you should.
>>
>>30738954
I'll never understand a brony with an irrational hate of anime. Like, you're a grown man who loves a little girls tv show, how can you find that less embarrassing than anime? And I'm not even saying you should be embarrassed to be a brony, just that the hate is kinda ridiculous when you step back and look at it.

I'm of the opinion that any series should be judged on the basis of it's own merit, not the genre or medium. If an anime tells a good story, is well written and genuinely entertaining, then it shouldn't matter that it's anime at all, the same with kids shows, books, comics, or videogames.
>>
>>30738973
>tells a good story, is well written and genuinely entertaining
What anime has ever done that?
>>
>>30738976
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass was pretty good besides the wonky body-types and fanservice saturation, Attack on Titan is Meh.
There's plenty of good animes. I mean, sure there are more bad ones, but that's true for every form of media. For every MLP, there's a dozen Strawberry Shortcakes.
>>
>>30738986
>Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass
So you're just going to list off the meme animes picked up by [adult swim]?
>>
>>30738988
What you're seeing is bronies with a very rational distaste for dogshit media regardless of format. Post a "Strawberry Shortcake in Equestria" thread and you'll get the exact same response you're seeing now.
>>
>>30738988
Dubbing an anime is expensive and producers won't do it unless they are certain the anime will do well outside of Japan.
This means that only the most popular animes make it overseas, and thus generally some of the best. And of course, with a limited time slot of only the night, Adult Swim is only going to choose the best from the limited pool of dubbed anime.
While I'm sure there are animes out there undubbed or non-mainstream that are good, these are the ones you were most likely to have heard of.
And frankly, again, they are to be judged by their own merit. Each of those animes are good, regardless of whether they have memes attached or who aired them. MLP is almost nothing but memes these days, does that make it bad?
>>
>>30739016
Whoops. Should be to >>30738986
>>
>>30739019
>MLP is almost nothing but memes these days, does that make it bad?
Yes. Have you even been watching the last couple of seasons?
>>
>>30738943
Nothing, Titans don't eat ponies, they eat humans.
>>
File: hellsing ultimate.jpg (789KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hellsing ultimate.jpg
789KB, 1680x1050px
>>30738973
I really like anime
>>
>>30739273
Abridged is better.
>>
>>30738973
>>30739016
>brony

Piss off back to the hole that spawned you. We're horsefuckers, not bronies.
With that said there are things people don't like that happen to be characteristic of anime. So if it's anime, it will rub said people the wrong way.
>>
>>30739346
>We're horsefuckers
I think furries is a more appropriate term.
>>
>>30738943
Equestria gets invaded by Titans.
>>
>>30739367

The difference between a horsefucker and a brony is that horsefuckers are self-aware about their situation and have a more toxic/satirical approach to expressing their interest. Both parties would fuck a pony. Probably a real horse too.
>>
>>30738986
But that's the thing, dumdum
There's like ten animus worth watching, and I wouldn't call the entire medium 'good' or whatever because of the handful that are far above the rest

Animus are shit and will always be shit, and whenever there's one starting okay with an interesting concept and/or characters it gets ruined before the 10th episode airs (see SAO, Mirai Nikki, Black lagoon, etc etc etc...)

We don't worship cartoons either, idk why you're comparing that, we're only worshipping ponies here, your entire argument about the dozens of strawberry shortcake is retarded
>>
File: I'm not a brony.jpg (149KB, 827x960px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not a brony.jpg
149KB, 827x960px
>>30739346
>w-we're horsefuckers, not bronies!
and you should piss off back to /b/, where you belong
>>
>>30738973
i assume he dislikes shitty template threads and not necessarily anime
>>
>>30738943
Titans don't mess with ponies, they only have a need to kill humans...but there were horses which got killed by those naked bastards, but thats only because they had humans riding on them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.