[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- You wouldn't pirate a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>30736907
Post sheets
>>
>>30736918
https://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>30736907
https://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>>30736918

https://pastebin.com/Qy6vyq9T
>>
File: High Fin.jpg (25KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
High Fin.jpg
25KB, 500x372px
>>30736918
https://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
File: Amazoness Pirate.png (764KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Amazoness Pirate.png
764KB, 1280x960px
>>30736918
https://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
>>30736918
https://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
(all at full H/W)

Last time on Pirates...

Cloud, HHS, Cerulean, Rin and Alder were welcomed to one of the towns on the skeleton-filled island, where they were treated to a shot glass each of a potion that allowed them to understand the inhabitants, and vice versa. An old mare named Brewhaha, one of the local apothecaries, elected to show them around town.

Godot awakened Cutlass to her aura by giving her a certain strange drug that briefly overwhelmed her body and mind. In addition, she learned that Schnitzel was a compulsive liar, especially given all the details that he got wrong or contracted himself when telling her about Godot.
>>
>>30736932
The guards look down at your hoof, but it doesn't seem like they realize what's happening to it. "Move along, keep it clean over here," one says, before wandering off. But soon after, you hear a loud gonging sound, signaling the end of the break. And then another gong. Then another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bndUdAMCfLQ
Up in the watchtower where they keep the gong, you see the mare that Godot identified as Devotchka, standing on her two pigtails, with arms folded and legs crossed haughtily. She has a golden aura and it circulates around her pigtails in a twirling, vibrant light. From the frown on her face, you can tell she knows what just happened.

>>30736976
>>30736952
>>30736947
>>30736931
>>30736924
HHS feels Chiu shoot him an acidic glare.
The apothecary glances at her watch, then locks the door to her shop and turns a sign on the front door around. Although you can't really read the words, you can just tell that it means "Closed." Seems the potion has granted you insight on their character system as well. "Well, it's rare we get visitors from outside the islands. Okay okay, I'll get you all something to eat. But, in exchange, you have to tell me the most interesting stories from what you've seen of the outside world! Ah, by the way, my name is Brewhaha. All of you are...?"
>>
>>30737005
"Food for a bit of talking? Sounds like a good deal to me! Oh, and my name is Cerulean."
She holds a hoof up to Roger and is floats around close to Cerulean.
"And this is Roger. He doesn't talk much, and only met him a day or two ago, but he's still great to have around."
The held hoof moves to rub Roger under head.
"Aren't you? Yes you are!"
Roger accepts the affection being received to him, floating in an unsteady orbit around the hoof.
>>
>>30737005
"Cloud Shear."
He responds to the greeting.
"Interesting stories eh? Hope you have a free schedule cause my life's full of thrilling stories."
Cloud brags to the apothecary.
>>
>>30737005

Cutlass stares back at Devotchka with a grin for a moment before looking back to Godot.

"Well, this has been a good talk," Cutlass says to him. "Right now, I consider your my most trusted ally. So, before I go, I'm interested to know what you feel I should do from here. Especially since I'm supposed to have gotten evidence on you by now."
>>
>>30737005
"My name is Alder, of Tribe Frostclaw. It is a pleasure to meet you properly, Miss Brewhaha!" he warbles, before smiling a little bit "I would love some food, yes! What kind of things in particular would you like to hear? I have a few stories from my travels."
>>
>>30737005
"I am the mighty Heavyhoof Steve! Captain of the Bee Holder! Missionary of the Wise Sugar Hoof! Defender of all that is natural itself! I need to know about your curse in order to put an end to your undead plight now sickly friend."

Steve waves his shield around hypnotically at the apothecary chanting, "Tell me what I want to know, omae wa shinderu...," on loop.

>WoP [1d10]
>>
>>30737005
"Rin, the second most bloodiest pirate ye can meet. Some food would be nice, but I have me eyes set on a better goal. Ye haven't heard of any demon that goes by the name Crimson King have ye?" Rin asks, now making herself busy to count out how much coin she collected from her recent cash grab. From the looks of it she stuffed her coin purse as full as it could take it. Rin lets the others speak their stories of sailing first.
>>
>>30737060
"H-Hey! Do not be so rude to our hosts." the griffon hisses, flicking his tail at the pony lightly "I do not see much wrong with them."
>>
>>30737079
"Would you hush up already, I'm trying to learn about our hosts." Steve takes a slight break to scold Alder and returns promptly to his hypnotism.
>>
>>30737102
"By trying to put an end to their 'plight'?"
>>
>>30737105
"Of course, knowing is half the battle, now hush, I ain't fond of havin to spank big-beaked birds." Steve gives Alder an angry, disappointed face and returns to his chant.
>>
>>30737030
>>30737034
>>30737046
>>30737062
https://youtu.be/CeBSRJHdzhA
"Well, don't keep me in suspense!" Brewhaha says as she leads you down to the lower level of the town built in the cliffside. As you near the shore, the houses become more densely-packed, and full of zest and life, despite most of the inhabitants being skeletal. Though the streets are winding and mazelike, she leads you through with the familiarity of a wise elder. She points out various landmarks -- a statue of a stallion holding a telescope to his eye, a bank, many shops of various kinds, and a fortune teller -- and waves hello to many passers-by (although most just look the same to you).

Eventually, you see a large foodstand under a tent, with many customers sitting nearby, eating smoked meats and vegetables on skewers. You notice that, as soon as the food and drink enter their mouths, it vanishes, despite them being skeletons. Everyone who is eating is also lightly shimmering, just as Bala was.

"I'd recommend you eat here first, and eat only a little bit," Brewhaha says. "If you've never been around here, it will be very easy for you to become sick, just by drinking and eating the food. A couple things here could put you in the sickbay for a week! But, they boil and cook the things here enough that it should be safe for you."

>>30737062
"Ain't heard of 'im, but then again, I don't sail much around the Turtles."

>>30737060
"Knock it off!" Chiu hisses.

Brewhaha ignores your demands. Suddenly, you slip and fall, but you cannot see anything around you that would have caused that.

(1/2)
>>
>>30737038
Godot frowns. "Uhh...! I thought you had a plan already, captain?" He glances up at Devotchka, and you see her rushing out of the tower, down a set of stairs. Godot curses and reaches into his coat, withdrawing a few more of the small tablets. He pushes them onto your forehoof and whispers, "Hide!" The pills vanish into your aura. "Not you, the pills. In your cell, say 'reveal.'"

He's about to say more, but Devotchka shortly stomps into the courtyard. "You!" she shouts. From one of her pigtails extends a cord of aura, which points directly at you. "Get over here, pretty please!"
>>
>>30737127
Cloud walks through the labyrinth of houses, watching his hooves to not step on anyskeleton by accident.

"Is the food here poisonous, or do you guys just have it raw?"
Cloud questions to the food poisoning before sitting down off to the side by the foodstand.
"If this is safe though sign me up! Could use a meal to refuel."
He says, ready to chow down on some veggies.
>>
>>30737127
Rin grumbles as she walks with Brewhaha and the crew through the lower level. When she comes across the food stand, Rin decides to pay for at least a snack worth of smoked meats. She may be hungry but she's not going to eat much food made for skeletons.

"Well I guess I could tell ye about the time I slept with both a governer's son and daughter at the same time. About three years ago before I lost me last crew, the captain decided the crew needed a break after a bit o' plunderin' a map's treasure." Rin says, grinning as her memory of the event starts to come back, savoring the meat slowly as she continues to talk. "I be lucky to find twins with different sexes... Disguisin' themselves as commoners. Had a bit too much to drink with them and... well, ye can figure out what happened. They be so drunk they forgot about where they lead me back to, first thing I woke up to was an angry father and his guards." Rin says, letting out a hearty laugh at remembering the look on his face.

"Yar har har!! Ahh... The captain n' crew were not happy when they had to make an early leave for me own sake..." Rin says finally.
>>
>>30737127
Steve gets up and eats the oats from his sack.
>>
>>30737139

"I'm working on it," Cutlass retorts quickly before she's given the pill. She quickly stashes it in her dress. Or, at least, she thinks she does. She's not entirely sure considering it's now invisible. Or gone...

"Okay, see now," Cutlass says, looking to Devotchka. "What if you were wrong about me? How would I have any way of knowing you were pointing to me?" she asks with a belligerent smile.
>>
File: DC Lake.jpg (183KB, 1280x763px) Image search: [Google]
DC Lake.jpg
183KB, 1280x763px
>>30737127
Alder snickers a little as Steve trips, but shakes his head to clear the giggles. The griffon hurries along to catch up to the skeleton as she leads them down, before saying "Well- When I was travelling through the mountains of my home, I came in to a peculiar cave! The entrance seemed simple enough, and I had needed a place to take shelter for the night. To my surprise, the cave continued deep underground, and opened into an underground lake! The entire lakeside, and the lake itself, had large, blue crystal formations jutting out. It was much brighter than I would have imagined, I assume because of the crystals. I took a small one with me to remember it by... if only I had had a camera at the time, but I had not encountered anywhere that had sold one at that point. I did not even know they existed."
>>
>>30737127
In between Brewhaha's tour and explanation of buildings, Cerulean would tell of their travels thus far during the walks, and even times of her home. She told Brewhaha about the fight with the fishmen before landing on the Misties/Gusties island, going into detail about how said fishmen didn't taste all that great. Then of the fight with the siren, and the mysterious gambler that nearly sunk their boat. Currently, she was talking about a time from her childhood.
"So I thought these floating, metal, nubby spheres were balloons or something as a pup. Yeah, boy was I wrong when it popped. Luckily, I didn't get too hurt, but boy was my lateral line vibrating for days!"

Seeing the food, Cerulean's mouth waters a bit. It takes a bump from Roger to snap her back to her senses.
"Sorry, just...it looks so good," she says, happily taking one of the meat items and digging in.

>>30737169
"Nothing wrong with raw food. I've eaten meat raw most of my life and I turned out fine."
>>
>>30737127
The griffon gives the others a rather peculiar look as they seem to glow, much like the dreadful, well-dressed mare had before. The griffon continues staring curiously, before shaking his head to clear his thoughts and listen to the others' stories.
>>
>>30737249
"Must be a pony to pony thing. Seen plenty of restaurants get shut down for not cooking their food, so some have issues I guess."
>>
>>30737169
"There are plenty of poisonous plants and animals on the island, but even the non-poisonous ones could hurt you. It's because your immune system probably hasn't encountered the kind of germs we've got around here. It happens a lot to novice pirates when they touch down in a foreign country."

>>30737223
"Not hungry?" Brewhaha asks with concern. Her face is smug, but her eyes betray a gleam of annoyance and suspicion. You notice that her hoof is shimmering like the bodies of the other skeletons.

>>30737233
"Ah-ha! Your silly antics don't matter, 'cause you just revealed that you saw my aaaahhh..." Devotchka quickly looks at the other prisoners as they file out through the gates, and lowers her voice. "Anyway, the two of you are under arrest! And you're already in prison, so that's like, double arrest! So you're in deep poop. Selling drugs is a big no-no, and so is eating them! So, if you could please come with me..."

Godot raises his eyebrows ever so slightly in concern.

>>30737245
>>30737249
>>30737207
Brewhaha nods and coos in appreciation of the stories, and buys each of you a kebab of succulent, seasoned meats and fishes (or vegetables, for Cloud and HHS). The spices are bright and biting, and mixed curiously with other flavorings in a surprising and exotic delight. "What amusing places you people come from," she comments.

>>30737262
Brewhaha seems particularly interested by your glance. "See something you like? Quite a lot of nice shops around here, if you'd like to go around."
>>
>>30737297
"Hmm? No, apologies. Everyone seems to be... glowing, somehow. I-I must be seeing things." he remarks with a chuckle, before rubbing at his head "As far as what I like, I am not sure. Perhaps a little trinket or two as a souvenir, and a bit of glasswork? I need to replace a few of my potion vials."
>>
>>30737297

"Drugs?" Cutlass asks, raising an eyebrow, feigning ignorance. "Well, now you really HAVE confused me. I just suddenly felt a surge of glowing nonsense. I don't even know what it is. All of the stress of this place has gotten to me. And, now you're throwing some ridiculous drug accusations at me? I simply do not deserve to be treated like this! I am the victim here!"

"I mean... you know... as much as a prisoner can be a victim..." she adds, putting a hoof to her chin thoughtfully.

[1d10] for lies
>>
>>30737297
>>30737323
"Ye plunder any gold to get the supplies, Cabin Boy?" Rin asks alder, giving him a heavy pat on the back as she snacks on the last of her quick meal. "Can't have ye run out if I need a pick me up in battle."
>>
>>30737297
"Hadn't thought about that. Completely forgot how off plants an get, even normal ones. Hmm..."
Cloud trails off in thought, chewing away at the veggies. He starts slow, but as the taste of the seasoning hits he finishes off his kebab quickly.

"We sure do, but how about you tell us about your place. Already ran into some gigantic creatures, and you don't see a town of skeletons... anywhere really."
>>
>>30737282
"Hunh, weird."

>>30737297
Cerulean makes short work of the kebab, already looking back at them with a look that just tells she wants way more than just seconds. Though she looks back to Brewhaha after something catches her animalistic attention.
"Oh hey, why is everyone here all shiny? Its not distracting like a school of fish shining in my face, but still curious about it."
>>
>>30737355
"C-Cabin boy? I do not think I know what you mean." he warks, stroking his beak in thought "And, I believe I have a bit of money, yes. Glassware should not be too expensive."
>>
>>30737385
"It's a nickname ye give to the younger crew members." Rin says, glancing around at the shops herself. "Ye may never know when someone here will try to scam ye." Rin says with suspicion, leaning in to whisper it to Alder.
>>
>>30737297
Steve leaves for the surrounding forest to meditate away from the naggy undead.
>>
>>30737403
Alder smiles a little bit from the nickname, and rubs at the back of his neck. He blinks once or twice, before nodding "Scamming? I had not thought of that... thank you, Miss Rin!" he warks, before hugging the dragon a little bit
>>
>>30737381
>>30737323
Brewhaha nearly drops her kebab. "You can see the Light? You can see it! Ha! Well, I'll be. Ahh, anyway, yes, there are a few places down on the other end of the pier that deal with glasswork and stones."

>>30737343
Devotchka seems confused. "You didn't? Then, what was..." she glares at Godot. "Well then, Doctor Godot, you're the one under super double arrest for doing that to her!" She jams a cord of aura at his chin.

Godot tenses, and you can tell he's trying his hardest not to focus on her aura. "Ma'am, I'm just as confused as she is, only I've no idea what you mean by this 'glowing nonsense.'"

Devotchka taps a pigtail against the ground in thought. Then, without warning, one of the cords of aura swings at Godot's head. [1d10+2]

>>30737373
Brewhaha nods with a smile. She starts to explain about this island-- only she doesn't call it an island, but a 'Turtle.' It's called Simetyer Turtle, and was founded by a crew of traders who had come under a curse to forever roam the earth as undead for upsetting a spirit of the ocean.

It turns out that ocean spirits and demons aren't particularly creative about the curses they plant on sailors, though. Many crews have been afflicted with them, and over time, Simetyer became home to a town that offered refuge and therapy to those who were cursed to live forever, whether as ghosts or skeletons or zombies. They make it a point to comb the seas for bones to customize their bodies with, and for those who are also cursed, so that they can live in relative peace.

Of course, this makes relations with the other Turtles in the Ribcage somewhat strained. The Haku -- tribal lords -- of the nearby islands don't really like the undead, but tolerate them for the sake of trade.

>>30737425
You start to wander back up the road leading to the middle level of town, when you hear a rustling in your bag. "Eyy Mac, where you goin' in such a rush?"
>>
>>30737438
"I can see the light, yes... I think I remember seeing something similar on a terrible little mare. And... good! Would you show me to the shops, once we finish eating?"
>>
>>30737438

Quickly thinking, Cutlass jumps up to block the attack. If she blocks it, then it doesn't matter.

[1d10] to block with her body

"He didn't do anything to me," Cutlass objects. "This whole situation is so stressful. What is going on?"
>>
>>30737438
"Well yeah I can see light. I got other senses to help me hunt, but seeing is actually super useful."
Roger floats nearby Cerulean, nomming up the crumbs around her mouth in true remora fashion.
"Aww, thanks Roger. I'll save you more than that next time."

"So what is with the glowing? I've seen a lot of bones, but none ever glowed."
>>
>>30737430
Rin simply pats Alder gently on the head with a faint smile, she stands up to let him hang lightly off her neck. "Just follow me advice and ye can end up being me own cabin boy one day." She says.

>>30737438
"What's so special about these lights anyways?" Rin asks.
>>
>>30737438
"An ocean spirit did that? Yeesh, glad we only had aggressive pipers and some unicorn."

"So, you trade with other islands then? I guess there must be some trade routes or safe spots to travel along for that sort of thing, right?"
>>
>>30737488
Alder wiggles a little bit and eventually drops back on to the ground, before humming softly "I believe it is some form of Aura, if what Miss Bala called it was correct. It is what made her so monstrous."
>>
>>30737523
"Not really. Lately there's been a lot of fighting between the various Haku, and the waters have been fraught with agitated seamonsters. It's quite a pain in the ass."

>>30737446
>>30737487
>>30737488
Brewhaha seems concerned. "You can see it, but it just looks like a kind of 'glow' to you, eh? It's not formed or definite? Hmph. Then it's a REALLY good thing you came by this town before getting too far elsewhere on this island. At your level, just about anything would've crushed you without another thought."

Out in the ocean, you see a large, coiling red shape emerge from the water, bobbing up and down amid the waves. It's massive and sinewy, with a body as thick as a train. Brewhaha steps up and cracks her neck. "You kids want to see something cool?" she asks as she steps down toward the sands. [roll perception if you do]

>>30737474
Godot's face is stoic and nonreactive as stone as you block the hit for him. Devotchka, wearing a frown of puzzlement, observes you as you tank the hit. You notice that your body is covered with aura where Devotchka's whip touches it; an involuntary reaction. She sighs. "Well... hmm! Okay! Neither of you are under arrest, I've decided. But, you better come with me either way so we can get you properly restrained. Prisoners aren't allowed to have an aura. They might hurt others, or themselves... or do other things they'll come to regret."
>>
>>30737559
"No kidding. Me and Alder passed by a giant lizard bigger than even me! And then a flying one even bigger than that!"

At the sound of wanting to see something cool, Cerulean nods excitedly.
"Sure!"

[1d10]
>>
>>30737559

"Aura?" Cutlass asks, excited to finally get some information from someone who actually knows what this is. "Is that what this glow is called? What do I do about it? Of course I'll come with you."

Cutlass strides up to Devotchka like she's her friend.
>>
>>30737559
"That'd explain the trouble getting here then."
Cloud groans.
"Great, the dangerous Ribcage is in a frenzy. Won't have any time to relax now."

"Hmm?"
Cloud looks over in curiosity as the red blob rises in the waters and Brewhaha walks off in that direction.
>Perception [1d10+1]
>>
>>30737559
>>30737556
"Ye sayin' I'm not already strong?!" Rin shouts angrily at Brewhaha, as she would to anyone implying she is weaker than anything. "If I have an aura meself, then it just means I've been giving everythin' around me a handicap." Rin says, this time acting more cool (if not annoyed) after her sudden outburst.

>Perception
[1d10]
>>
>>30737559
"I am indeed glad, Miss Brewhaha. I am not sure what I am doing, yet." the griffon warks, before turning to watch her as she heads for the sand
>Perception: [1d10]
>>30737571
"We did indeed! It was fascinating!"
>>
>>30737571
>>30737591
>>30737608
>>30737656
[Cloud and Alder are unable to see anything in the below paragraph that's obviously aura, although they can see a faint bit of light around Brewhaha's general area.]

Rin and Cerulean see a thin, straight beam of light materialize in Brewhaha's grasp, although it's still murky and unclear to them. She steps out to the water's edge, and then just as the water comes up to her barrel [the midsection of a pony], the beam develops a point, much like a harpoon. She spikes the harpoon into the water, and it vanishes under the waves with the speed of a bullet.

A few seconds later, the distant, coiling beast lurches several dozens of meters into the air, with the harpoon sticking out of the underside of its body. Its head thrashes about in the waves, a hideous thing with multiple jaws and tentacles for eyes. The harpoon shreds through its stomach, and the creature falls back into the water, swimming away desperately.

Nearby, Chiu's jaw drops.

Brewhaha rolls her shoulder absently as if it wasn't such a big deal. "Well, what was the most important part of that demonstration you just gave?"

>>30737588
You see Godot ushered by other guards through one of the gates, along with the other prisoners, and he is soon flanked by two goats. He briefly gives you a knowing glance, full of something-- not quite trust exactly, but you feel it's the closest approximation to trust that someone like him can give.

Devotchka reacts favorably to your enthusiasm, and leads you down a separate stone hall. "That's one word for it. We've met many who call it by other names-- Ki, Prana, Od -- but they're describing the same thing. Have you ever been able to do something unconventional that nobody else has been able to imitate, even with magic?"
>>
>>30737701
CORRECTION:
demonstration I just gave*
>>
>>30737701

Cutlass ponders for a moment. "I've always... had a way with words," she contemplates out loud. "I suppose, anyway. I've never felt like I such a wordsmith. Yet, I do admit it's remarkable the things I've been able to get ponies do. I mean, I've been able to form entire pirate crews despite being a colossal failure," she laughs. However, her laugh quickly peters off into a painful sigh.

It's at this moment, Cutlass remembers that she's talking to a prison warden. "Could that even be related?" she asks, trying to change the subject.
>>
>>30737701
Rin strokes her chin, grinning when she watches the sea monster swim away. She looks to Brewhaha immediately after to speak up. "I'm startin' to get close to resorting to murder someone if I had to in order to get some of this power for meself... Of course everyone is already dead around here, so ye will just have to tell me how I can use it." Rin says after her grim joke.
>>
>>30737701
"Whoa, how'd that thing shoot up in the air like that?"
Cloud says, jaw dropping as well.

"What demonstration?"
Cloud says, looking down at Brewhaha as she walks back.
>>
>>30737701
"I... that was certainly amazing! I am afraid I did not see whatever caused it... you glowed some, for what it is worth." the griffon warbles, before humming a little bit
"Was it... this Aura allows to do things you normally could not?"
>>
>>30737701
"WOAH!" Cerulean watches in awe, then gets close to Brewhaha.
"Hey hey, I wanna throw harpoons like that! Or maybe something else like it!"
>>
>>30737735
She leads you through a set of corridors and stairs and across a bridge, and you see that you're in the special tower that has seven floors while the other towers only have five. This must be the guards' tower.

Devotchka nods sweetly as you talk. "That's pretty amazing. It could probably be a small, nascent facet of your aura. For some, it lets them be good at things they had no skill at, and for others, it lets them be even better at their natural gifts."

You reach a wide workshop-like room, packed to the gills with tables, benches and boxes full of tools. You see craftsponies rooting through boxes full of the ore that you saw the goat stealing earlier in the mine. "And as for me," Devotchka croons with a cruel smile, "there's nothing I've ever been better at than squashing those gifts."

Devotchka slaps a stone bracelet with a lock onto your forearm, and as soon as she does, your body feels heavier, duller. Your senses stop being so sharp, and the colors grow dim. "Hahahaha! THAT'S how you treat a prisoner with aura!"

>>30737760
>>30737777
"How'd you not see that!?" Chiu asks, incredulous. "I mean... I didn't see all of it either, but it was certainly something."

>>30737789
>>30737745
Brewhaha snorts disdainfully. "I see the whole thing went right over your heads. Well, I won''t teach you how to do that, or even other things with Light, or Aura as you were calling it earlier. I can't, and if I could I wouldn't."
>>
>>30737807
Rin glares at Brewhaha for her comment. "Then you're going to tell me where you learned it or tell me who can teach it to me." Rin says, trying to put up an intimidating presence to Brewhaha to get info from her.

>Intimidation
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30737807
"Not really, it traveled through the water," Cerulean replies without the slightest hint of sarcasm. Just pure, innocent simple-mindedness. She has a saddened look.
"But why? Other than you making that thing you threw be more like a torpedo, it made that big guy swim away. It didn't kill him, but...."
Cerulean has a slightly strained look as she feels her head do that t'thinking' thing again.
"Wait, was not killing the thing the super, secret thing you're talking about?"
>>
>>30737807
"Of course I saw it, I just asked how that thing flew into the air didn't I? How dense do you think I am?"
Cloud scoffs at Chiu.

>>30737807
"Whoa whoa, you did that? You just stood there!"
Cloud responds to Brewhaha's claim.
>>
>>30737807
Alder puffs up a little at Chiu, and stamps his forelegs on the ground a little "I do not know! I am still not sure what I am looking for!" he huffs out
"Y-You will not teach us? Why? You made such a large deal of it before, could you not give us some direction?"
>>
>>30737807

"That's... so sad," Cutlass says with genuine pity. "The thing your good at is making other ponies bad at things?"

"You all agree that's just... really pathetic right?" Cutlass says, looking to the craftsponies with laughter. "It can't just be me, right?"

[1d10] to ideally antagonize Devotchka into "disciplining" the craftsponies
>>
>>30737828
>>30737830
>>30737843
>>30737844
Brewhaha flips her non-existent mane dismissively at Rin. "Well, it's nothing to do with you personally. But, just as not everyone who plays the trumpet can necessarily teach others how to play the trumpet, not everyone who can use Light can teach others how to use Light. That, and I lack the recklessness necessary for handing out superpowers to people I met an hour ago. What do I look like to you, a wizard?

"And, if that isn't enough of a rejection for you..." She rubs her chin. "Huh. Well, I was GOING to tell you to go get rejected by old Master Cangrejo himself. He's the one I learned from, and he loves humiliating would-be students. But, you can't really do that with him skulking up on Mt. Chill with the dragon."

>>30737843
Chiu squints at you skeptically.

>>30737908
The craftsponies look away, many looking quite unnerved. You still see Devotchka self-consciously glancing back at them.

"HEY!" Devotchka yells, stamping a pigtail. "I went to college for that! It took me a long time to master it! In fact, most of my aura isn't in that. I'm also a hairdresser.

She pauses, then stamps the pigtail again. "Oh, I keep getting sidetracked! Now, with that on, you're not going to be able to use Aura. But, if you're good, I'll let you have your aura back! See, I don't quite believe that your aura sprung out of nowhere. We've been having a lot of trouble with prisoners spontaneously developing aura. It has to do with this mineral that we've been mining from under the prison. It's only happening in a very small amount of prisoners, so it's not like the water or soil are contaminated. So, if you help us figure out how it's happened to you, you can have your aura back! Kay?"

You realize this must be what Godot has been up to while in prison.
>>
>>30737931
"Then I'll just have to go find him on Mt. Chill." Rin says simply, looking to the rest of the crew.

>>30737843
>>30737844
>>30737830
"Let's go find that old Master Cangrejo guy so we can learn that Aura power. If we do, that'll bring us one step closer to big treasure!!" Rin tries to inspire the group with the talk of riches and power.
>>
>>30737931
"I do not believe I understand the example. Most I have seen that play a musical instrument are quite capable of teaching others." he says, before shrugging a little bit "Though, I suppose I understand. I guess we shall go see your teacher, then!" he warks, with a little bit of excitement
>>30737960
"I agree! I do need to get the glassware, though. A few unfortunately broke on the journey to this island, and one or two have been... damaged, by their contents."
>>
>>30737931
"So that dragon is his? Huh."

>>30737931
>>30737960
"Can we do it after the festival thing? I'm still kinda hungry."
She pauses a moment.
"For food, mind you. Not adventure or treasure."
>>
>>30737931
"Cut me a break, I'm tired."
Cloud responds to the squint.

>>30737931
>>30737844
>>30737830
"Hey, didn't you say you guys saw a dragon after we split up earlier?"
Cloud says to Cerulean and Alder while they listen to Brewhaha.

>>30737960
"I'd still like to rest after that shipwreck we had, but I guess we can now. Just don't except me to help much if we have to deal with that dragon."
>>
>>30737931

"It's probably because you spend all day using your aura just to walk around. You're probably giving it to ponies through proximity."

"And, while we're on THAT subject," Cutlass laughs. "What's with the hair thing? Are you really THAT lazy? I mean, I can almost understand walking, but POINTING at ponies with aura? Come on!"

"And, I don't think making your mane move counts as 'hairdressing'."

[1d10] to create the distraction!
>>
>>30738005
"We sure did! A whale of a dragon, too!"
>>
>>30737970
>>30737979
>>30738005
"Ye can relax a bit, I know when a crew needs to rest their legs or fill their bellies. Have a bit of fun, spend yer coin on the locals... Besides, the rest will just make ye energized for the next fight." Rin says, attempting to give some captain-like inspiration in place for the missing captains. However, she still sounds exhausted.

"Let's go get your glassware, Cabin Boy." Rin says to Alder.
>>
>>30738005
"Yesyes! We saw an enormous dragon!" he remarks, but he gives Cerulean a confused look
>>30738012
"But... it was a dragon, not a whale..." he says, stroking his beak
>>30738029
"Of course! I should not need too much, just a few, and some spare- I should invest in a glassblowing kit." he warbles, flicking his tail a little bit
"Come on, let us look around!" he remarks to the party, growing more excited
>>
>>30737979
"It's his friend and drinking buddy, but Master Cangrejo doesn't own him. Cangrejo always goes up to Mt. Chill to pout after he has a fight with his wife."

>>30737960
>>30737970
>>30738005
"I really hope you're not under the impression that Mt. Chill is any place you can climb, or even fly up to," Brewhaha warns. "The dragon himself sees to it that there are no paths up the mountain, and that snowstorms are always a-blowing, regardless of the season. You don't get up there unless you've got the dragon giving you a lift up there himself."

>>30738009
"Aura's not something you can just spread, IDIOT," Devotchka says mockingly. "Everything has it, from ponies to rocks to children's toys. Even cities and wheat fields will have a kind of aura of their own. It's a matter of developing it to the point that you can use it. You dumbo!

Despite her back-talk, your smack-talk clearly strikes a nerve. Some of her hairs start to curl upward out of place. "My hair is a grace to the world, unlike that big slutty dress of yours! You look like you'd be the local bicycle for the ritziest brothel in town!"
>>
>>30738012
>>30738039
"Then we know the exact time to head up there, sometime in the day before whenever it was you saw it. Probably was making a trip out for food."

>>30738046
Cloud scoffs at Brewhaha.
"Have you seen how big I am? After I spread a little of this magic around and that mountain will be a little hill up the road for us."
>>
>>30738046

"ExCUSE me!?" Cutlass shrieks back in response, momentarily forgetting her goal here. "I'll have you know that I - unlike you, clearly - am pure. I suppose that's how you came up with that insult, isn't it? You probably know all about being used like a bicycle. I mean, you walk around on two handlebars all day. I'm sure all the stallions love to use them."

[1d10] to either get the handiponies to laugh or for Devochka to just completely lose her cool and leave an opening for escape
>>
>>30738046
"Crimson Scales cut their own paths, besides... We don't need a dragon when I'm already one." Rin says with over confidence in herself.

>>30738039
After Rin's gloating, she decides to follow Alder to the glass shop. "Glassblowing kit? Can ye make glass anywhere when ye have it?"
>>
>>30738046
Cerulean gives a hissing inhale.
"Ouch. Stuff like that is why I'm usually a solitary predator."

"Still, so all we gotta do is befriend a dragon, right? Shouldn't be too hard since Rin is around."
>>
>>30738046
"Well... we will just have to befriend the dragon, then!" the griffon chirps out in response, before looking over... well, looking up. Why the hell's everyone so dang big lately, anyways?
>>30738061
>>30738086
"Yes! I am certain we will have no trouble!"
>>30738070
"With the proper materials, yes. I know a little about glassblowing, but I am no expert."
>>
didn't knew about this stuff. I'm not participating but i'm saving it for the future
>>
>>30738118
Feel free to join the cytube
>>
>>30738097
"Well when you are an expert make sure to make a glass statue of me."
>>
>>30738097
"Wait...didn't those guys we first met do some funny hoof gestures about it?"
>>
>>30738086
>>30738070
>>30738061
"The dragon... does have a habit of snatching up ponies, though. Then again, none of us seem quite pony-sized, so maybe it will not be an issue... well, almost none of us." he gestures to himself
>>
>>30738068
https://youtu.be/SxszZhVO3wM
Devotchka falls deathly silent. The craftsponies, after a frigid gasp, drop their tools and evacuate the room. All but two, who are too slow to flee. Devotchka's hair goes from being pigtails to a long, tangled mass of hair. Now free, a few strands stab into those ponies' heads, and mix with their manes. All the hairs on their heads and tails fall out, and in their place, a perfect replica of Devotchka's grows until it's the same length as hers. The ponies' eyes blank out, and they start to run across the room, toward the doors on the east and west walls. Only the north and south doors remain unlocked.

Many more strands of Devotchka's hair snake through the air, circling around you. "Take. It. Back," she whispers.

>>30738086
>>30738097
>>30738070
>>30738061
"Befriend? I guess that's one way of getting up there," Brewhaha muses. "But the dragon's kind of a... special one. He's not so good at the social interaction thing, and hardly ever leaves except when he wants to collect ponies."

"You know, we should get word to the rest of the crew before we do anything too dangerous about this dragon guy," Chiu says. "Are they still on the beach?"

>>30738149
"Well, he usually only snatches the most unique-looking ones for his collection."
>>
>>30738158
...on the east and west walls and lock them.*
>>
>>30738158
"Good point... I suppose once I get a little bit more to eat I'll head back to tell the others."
>>
>>30738149
>>30738158
"So he just flies around, grabbing ponies? Guess that works out even better, a big bat would irresistible if he wants uniqueness. ...Though, uh, what does this dragon do with them?"

>>30738158
"They should be, most of them were injured or doctoring."
Cloud responds to Chiu.
>>
>>30738158
"Most unique ponies? That's a weird thing to collect. So...just walk around in the open and just see which one he snatches, right? Or do we gotta do something to actually get his attention?"
>>
>>30738158
"Right. Well, all of us stand out. I am not sure if that is good, or bad, so..." he shrugs, and heads into the glassblowing shop!
>>30738197
"I would imagine so long as we do not hide, and get out in a clearing, the dragon would spot us. I have heard stories of their incredible vision."
>>
>>30738158

Cutlass sees what happens, and for a moment, she panics. However, after what she's been through the past few days, a smile creeps across her face. She admires the power. This whole time as a pirate, she's never had a goal. Now, she has one. She wants to gain power. This kind of power that Devochka possesses. She wants to master Aura.

The irony that only NOW she realizes what she wants to do as she is beyond all saving amuses Cutlass. So much so, that she starts laughing. A ridiculous idea crosses her mind. An idea so idiotic that it couldn't possibly work. But, in this most desperate of situations, there is a chance that it's just so stupid that no one would see it coming.

"LOOK! A DISTRACTION!" she shouts as she points behind Devochka. Before even waiting to see if her 'plan' succeeds, Cutlass turns and runs out of the south door. [1d10]
>>
>>30738183
>>30738197
>>30738201
"Well, he's very picky about who he grabs, so if you've got any unique skills or can do anything showy to get some attention, that wouldn't hurt your chances of getting chosen," Brewhaha says. "And no, I'm not going to give you any powers so you can do that. If you want to make sure that all of you get taken, you'll have to do something as a group... put on a magic show or juggle some shiny rocks or something. I dunno, get creative with it."

>>30738183
>>30738176
"Hopefully they haven't gotten too far from camp, after hearing what Brewhaha said about the plants being poisonous," Chiu says with a nod.

>>30738201
It's an old, quaint shop, full of trinkets and decorations on the walls, and open for business, but you don't see any owner behind the counter or any employees around the place. A few skeletons mill about the shop, peeking at curiosities and looking through bags of tools, but they seem to be customers.

>>30738209
https://youtu.be/BkiZykU4NTk
Devotchka doesn't turn, but the unexpected response to the demand is enough to give her the briefest of pauses, and you use it to rush out of the south door. The hallway extends to the left and right, both of which have a few closed doors down them. There isn't anyone else in this hall. Behind you, you hear the hair-thralls rushing toward you. They'll be on you in mere seconds.

>Paused
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.