[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /mlp/, which of the mane 6 would be the best mom and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

So /mlp/, which of the mane 6 would be the best mom and why?
>>
>>30736886
I think Nyx
>>
It depends on the dad just as much, if not more tho
None of them would be a great mom by herself, they each have big flaws that needs correcting from the father

But Aj, Twiggy and FS would be the best candidates
AJ because, well, she's AJ, dependable, kind, honest, big family values, certainly took care of AB when baby so she knows what the fuck to do, but would need a father because someone needs to do the chores in her place/take care of the kid when she does so

Twibtwab would freak out and the father would need to help her keep her cool and stop her from sending the baby to the hospital whenever it sneezes

FS would need the dad to say 'no' and stop her from doting the kid too much, before it becomes a fucking insufferable pest

Rarara... idk, I'm biased because she's shit, fuck her

Ponk would need someone kinda responsible to stop her from putting the baby in the canon
I mean, it's ponk's kid so it certainly will survive anyway and inherit her anti-gravity and anti-logic powers, but we never know

Dash would also need someone kinda responsible, Dash would be a 'yeah, sure kiddo, go ahead, live your life! you're free! figure it out!' mom, and it's great, but every kids need some discipline in their lives or they turn into degenerate NEETS

And glimglam would need someone emotionally strong, because she'd be super scared of not being up to it, she'd freak out all the time through the pregnancy and would need comfort and someone to tell her that she'll be a great mom and whatever
>>
Applejack, Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle would be the best moms.

The rest would be terrible.
>>
>>30736889
I also agree with this.
>>
Anyone not saying Nyx is lying and should GTFO.
>>
>>30736886
AHAHA
SALT
>>
File: 1497798779497.png (627KB, 1169x860px) Image search: [Google]
1497798779497.png
627KB, 1169x860px
>>30736886

AJ best mom material.
>>
>>30736886
>So /mlp/, which of the mane 6 would be the best mom and why?

Pinkie Pie's kid would be dead within hours, if not minutes. The hyperactive little bitch would end up neglecting the foal and it would die of starvation and exposure.
>>
going by what we see onscreen, Twilight and Pinkie would be horrible mothers
>>
>>30736886
Starlight because she's perfect.
>>
>>30737334
>Rainbow Dash
Her treatment of Scootaloo is terrible.
>>
File: lick.png (726KB, 5000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
lick.png
726KB, 5000x6000px
definitely mud pone
>>
>>30736886
Right off the bat, AJ. The rest would need time to change and develop into mothers and wives. They could be good, but if you were just to out of the blue slap them in the face with a foal, AJ would be the best suited to it, I think. As dedicated as she is to the farm, she'd drop that shit like a fucking nigger child as soon as she had a foal to look after. Big Mac and Apple Bloom could take care of the labor, and AJ could still be a part of the business.
>>
>>30737311
Pinkie Pie loves foals and has experience with the Cake twins. If her foal were to die of anything, the least likely reason would be neglect.
>>
>>30737311
Now that ain't true. She may have trouble coming to terms with the fact that being a mom means a lot less partying, though.
>>
>>30737391
>>30737334
dash is the mother who takes her 6 year old daughter with her to the Male strip club because she can't find a babysitter.
>>
I wish tex would draw Applejack again.
>>
>>30737334
Twilight had a rough time with Flurry (who's probably the most destructive baby of all time), but you can see the potential there. Not even Cadance and Shining together can handle that kid. Now, if her own kids are born non-alicorns, after taking care of Flurry a few times, she would be one of the best moms
>>
>>30736886
Any of them if you never want to have children of your own, because they aren't real.
>>
AJ
Fluttershy
Twilight
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Rainbow Dash
>>
>>30738175
Depending on who she gets with, Twilight's kid might be just as much if not even more of a little shit than Flurry. Since Flurry is the product of an alicorn and a powerful unicorn, it stands to reason that an alicorn that already was a powerful unicorn + another powerful unicorn = RIP Equestria. Good thing Flash is just a pegasus.
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer84.jpg (79KB, 525x807px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer84.jpg
79KB, 525x807px
>>
>>30739062
jesus no
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer59.png (559KB, 861x939px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer59.png
559KB, 861x939px
>>30739109
I want to be Barbie Glim's pet horsie
>>
File: Fluttershy3.png (156KB, 842x949px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy3.png
156KB, 842x949px
>>30736886
>>
>>30739144
Is the purpose of this picture to make your shitty EqGshit waifu literally look retarded? Bitch is stimming hardcore with that arm and wrist movement.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.