[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cobra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: cobra-commander-gi-joe-8.57.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
cobra-commander-gi-joe-8.57.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
>COBRAAAAAAAAA invades Equestria
What happens?
>>
>>30734290
OP becomes a faggot.
>>
>Cobra Commander enters Equestria
>Turns into a pony
>I WAS ONCE A MAN
>>
>>30734290
Everyone dies of OP's cancer. The end.
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/Fk2PFfPFN8A
>>
MY FACE IS A GIANT METAL ASZ
>>
>>30734571
MY FACE, IS A HUGE ALOID ANUS!!!
>>
I'd write that but I don't remember shit from that show
Other than his french voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4VLPsyb09I
holy shit

What does cobra even want in the end?
Power? That's all?
>>
>>30734290
COBRA was ineffectual as fuck. they would show up, be really flashy for like 5 minutes, then get beaten by the first real resistance they come up against. I'm guessing the royal guard would beat them with no trouble, and I fully believe the royal guard spend most of their free time sucking each other off.

The main characters wouldn't even need to get involved until it was a situation of how to deal with the captive COBRA agents. then it would be a question of how long until fluttershy fucking reforms them all. god damn it, I'm making myself angry at how dumb your prompt is, and simultaneously how fucking bad the show has gotten that I feel like I have enough of a frame of reference to respond to your post.

Fuck you OP, and fuck me too.

the ride never ends.
>>
Because now you know, and knowing is half the Battle.
>>
>>30734290
Cobra would be on the cusp of a decisive victory, but would be torn apart at the last second by the various internal factions vying for power.
>>
Damn, now I need a gif of Cobra shooting their lasers and Celestia, Luna, Twilight and Cadence firing magic beams back.
>>
File: Steve-O-635.jpg (27KB, 635x300px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-O-635.jpg
27KB, 635x300px
>>30737510
Fucking kek at that picture. It seems like a Robot Chicken sketch.
>>
>>30734457
Applejack take command!
Fluttershy on the scene!
Rainbow Dash hoof to hoof!
Twilight Sparkle lean and mean!
Rarity ready to fight!
Pinkie Pie ignite!
>>
Member that time Gi Joe got super cereal?
https://youtu.be/bWRgDiYQqWk
>>
File: gi_joe_deviations_preview_06.jpg (502KB, 995x1529px) Image search: [Google]
gi_joe_deviations_preview_06.jpg
502KB, 995x1529px
>>30737609
There is more
>>
probably the same thing as when Megatron showed up in equestria.
>>
File: cobra-commander.jpg (250KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cobra-commander.jpg
250KB, 720x540px
>>30736780
>COBRA was ineffectual as fuck.
So it'd be CobrAnon Commander in Equestria?

>"TWILIGHT! Get me out of here!"
>"Now I'll never cuddle my waifu, I HATE this job!"
>"Stop REFORMING and destroy them!"
I sense potential.
>>
>>30734290
Wasn't there a comic where Ponified Commander Cobra got matched with Trixie?
>>
>>30734290
Donald Trump kicks his ass and makes Equestria Great Again.
>>
>>30738243
All zebras are deported. Unicorn police officers are given authority to shoot earth ponies on sight if they're acting suspicious.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.