[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wide Open Skies #5 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 573
Thread images: 3

File: Wide Open Skies.jpg (56KB, 771x566px) Image search: [Google]
Wide Open Skies.jpg
56KB, 771x566px
>>
You simply stare at her as her fluff seems to grow bigger slowly. You just wanted to stick your face in it, but you resist the temptation.
"Glad to give you a warm shower," You smile, "I can't imagine taking cold showers that long."
"You get use to it." She replies; washing her mane.
"We should do this quickly," You say, "Both of us being gone at the same time is not good."
"Got it."

A few minutes pass and the two of you get out. You have to stifle a laugh at Pequeña.
The shower had made her fluff, mane, and tail puff out to twice it's normal size.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734239
Give fluffball a towel and dry ourselves off
>>
>>30734239
Does this happen every time you get wet? I think rainy days might be my favorite type of weather now!
Hand her a towel and get drying.
>>
Penis
>>
>>30734239
Tempting to feel that fluff now, but getting out to eat is our priority.
>>
>>30734251
>>30734269
>>30734307
"Does this happen every time you get wet?" You ask; handing her a towel.
"Yep," she says; toweling herself off, "I've gotten use to it."
"I think rainy days might be my favorite type of weather now!"
The two of you get toweled and exit the bathroom, sitting down at the kitchen table. Oakfarm giving the two of you sandwiches.
"So," Little Raven writes next to you, "What were you and your sister doing in there?"
You look towards her face, finding that there wasn't a look of jealousy or anything, but a teasing and knowing smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734369
Oh y'know, just your average steamy showersex with my sister.
Say it in a way so that it is obvious it's a joke.
>>
>>30734369
Oh dear, what are you implying? I was just having an innocent shower with my sister, which may or may not have involved a large amount of physical contact.
She's okay with it? Go along with this toget more info on what she thinks.
>>
>>30734396
>>30734408
"Oh dear," You say, "What are you implying? I was just having an innocent shower with my sister, which may or may not have involved a large amount of physical contact."
She laughs at this.
"I don't mind," She writes, "But, you better share with me what you two 'experienced.'"
She then raises and lowers her eyebrows towards you before quickly looking away and blushing at doing so.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734456
Wait... you don't actually mind I get involved with another pony? Even if it involved my sister?
We didn't 'experience' anything in there. Just shared a shower.
Even so, I'm sorry. I should of talked to you before even planning on sharing a shower with another pony or anything else.
>>
>>30734456
I experienced an already incredibly fluffy pony have her fluffiness expand to about twice the normal fluffines, but other than that? Nothing special happened. Why? Would you have liked it if something had happened?
>>
>>30734456
Put on a fake haughty voice.
Kiss and tell, well I never.
>>
>>30734487
>>30734500
>>30734518
"Kiss and tell, well I never," You say in a haughty voice, "But, you don't actually mind that I get involved with another pony?"
"If you kept seeing me I wouldn't mind." She writes.
"Even if it involved my sister?"
"That's a bit of a line there," She quickly writes, "But, I won't tell you that you can't."
"Even so," You sigh, "I'm sorry. I should have talked to you before even planning on sharing a shower with another pony."
She smiles and pulls you towards her, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734578
Tell her that maybe we should take a second shower, nudge nudge wink wink.
>>
>>30734578
Give her an a quick and innocent kiss on her lips.
I promise I'll make it up to you for all this. Especially for that date that ended up in rain.
>>
>>30734614
Later tonight maybe, right now we've got sandwiches to eat and biological parents to be pissed off at.
>>
>>30734639
If she is going to the shower anyway we may as well join her.
>>
>>30734647
She doesn't really need a shower though. She didn't get any dirt on her. But.... if she decides.
Still, we need to talk and eat first. We also need to ask Oak if he wants to join us to meet our biological parents.
>>
>>30734614
>>30734620
>>30734639
>>30734647
You give her a quick and innocent kiss on her lips in return.
"I promise I'll make it up to you for all this," You tell her, "...Maybe we should take a second shower?" Giving her a wink and a little nudge.
She takes a quick look around, and at Pequeña who was smiling at the two of you.
"I am a little dirty from working in the fields." She writes quickly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734647
Is she?
I didn't know that, if she is then sure, but we met her in the kitchen and she hasn't indicated that she's about to take a shower.
>>
>>30734670
I guess you better go clean up then.

Follow her there
>>
>>30734670
If she wants the semi lewd shower cuddles
Give them to her
>>
>>30734699
>>30734739
"I guess you better go clean up then." You smile.
She nods and, with a slight shake, gets up and trots into the bathroom.
You quickly finish your sandwich and follow her.
"Have fun!" Pequeña exclaims as you reach the bathroom.
If she wanted semi-lewd shower cuddles then you'll give them to her.
You enter the bathroom and find Little Raven staring at the mirror in there, as if psyching herself up.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734756
Sneak in and kiss her on the cheek if she's super zoned out
>>
>>30734763
You sneak in and kiss her on the cheek, getting her back to reality and to look at you.
She didn't bring her notepad. She looked nervous, but her eyes were filled with determination.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734818
Get the shower ready. Go in first and gesture for her to join.
>>
>>30734829
This
>>
>>30734818
Out of curiosity, do we shower by just sitting down on the floor of the shower? I don't think we bring the stool into the shower with us.
>>
>>30734829
>>30734841
>>30734860
You turn on the shower and step in along with your Stool.
Your Stool was old, but it's been through a lot since you've got it, including showers. You weren't too worried about it.
When you get in safely you gesture for Raven to join you.
She takes a few shaking steps and gets in with you. The small amount of dirt she got washing away.
After getting in she gets closer to you until her lips were a few inches from yours. She was quite nervous now, unsure about what to do next and biting her lower lip.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734886
Kiss her
Stroke her mane
>>
>>30734886
Go for the kiss. Keep it and gentle and cuddle a bit.
Save the lewds for the bedroom. Her first time deserves to take place there.
>>
>>30734886
>you step in along with your stool
Holy shit, how big is this shower?
>>
>>30734925
Pretty big as it was said in the last thread. It managed to hold us and and Pequena at a slight distance.
>>
>>30734925
The bathroom use to be bigger, but there was a problem with it and in the end when it was fixed Oakfarm decided to expand the shower quite a bit.

>>30734897
>>30734917
You lean forward and give her a kiss, stroking her wet mane.
She freezes for a moment, but eventually starts kissing back. The two of you keeping it gentle and not using tongue. That could be saved for the bedroom.
The kiss goes for a minute before Raven reaches around and undoes the straps on your Stool.
She takes it off and places it outside the shower. She then gently lowers you to the floor along with herself till the two of you were laying on the shower floor, kissing each other and cuddling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30734969
Keep kissing and cuddling
No need to rush things
Just don't block the drain and flood the bathroom
>>
>>30734969
Keep going a little longer. We do have to eventually concentrate on actually washing though.
>>
>>30734987
>>30735009
You keep kissing and cuddling her. There wasn't a need to rush things.
After a few minutes the two of you break the kiss, needing air after going for so long.
Little Raven lays there and pants. All her nervousness was gone as she smiles at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30735038
Tell her you love her
>>
>>30735038
There's that happy mare I've been looking for. It's about time we should clean up. Well, only you need to. Do you want help?
If we do help, don't do anything kinky whatsoever. Keep it all later in the bedroom.
>>
>>30735062
Too soon. Let's wait for more time to pass till we actually have sex or something.
>>
>>30735062
Better to wait for the relationship to develop more. It felt really off in the last CYOA in how rushed Vine told she loved us.
>>
>>30735062
>>30735070
>>30735077
"There's the happy mare I've been looking for," You smile, "It's about time we get cleaned up. Well, only you need to... Do you want help?"
She nods and gets up, helping you get up as well and into a sitting position.

What do you do?
>>
>>30735062
Too soon.
>>
>>30735062
Not yet, we've only known her for three days.
>>
>>30735124
Help clean her off but keep a minimum of funny business.
>>
>>30735124
Wash her.
>>
>>30735124
Help wash her coat and mane. Don't even try to wash those private spots. That's for her to do.
>>
Have we even told Raven we're growing Jhonny jump ups?
>>
>>30735186
Nope. Though we don't even know if they're gonna grow, so maybe we should wait a bit before getting her hopes up.
>>
>>30735144
>>30735145
>>30735150
You start to help clean her up. Helping with shampooing her mane and soaping up some of her body. Though, you keep away from her tail and hindquarters. Letting her do those.
After a few minutes she finishes, turning to you in the shower and smiling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30735633
Give her a peck on the lips and get outm
>>
>>30735633
You all cleaned up and ready?
If she is, turn off the shower and hand her a towel. It's time to dry off.
>>
>>30735650
>>30735651
"You all cleaned and ready?" You ask.
She nods.
You give her a peck on the lips and crawl out, putting your Stool back on while she toweled yourself off.
You soon start toweling yourself off and the two of you leave the bathroom.
"So, did you two enjoy yourselves in there?" Pequeña asks from the kitchen table; with a teasing tone.

What do you do?
>>
>>30735701
Is dad in the room? If so don't respond, otherwise give a nod.
>>
>>30735701
Yeah... and she already knew about what happened. We talked and cleared some things.
>>
>>30735701
Wouldn't you like to know.
>>
>>30735729
>>30735743
>>30735744
You look around and find that your dad wasn't there.
"Yeah," You nod, "And she already knew about what happened. We talked and cleared some things."
"And she isn't mad?" Pequeña asks.
Little Raven grabs her notepad and writes.
"I'm not mad." She writes.
Pequeña lets out a sigh of relief.

What do you do?
>>
>>30735788
Food time.
>>
>>30735788
All right then, let's go meet the family!
Should we ask Raven if she wants to come with us?
>>
>>30735800
We've eaten already, we had those sandwiches
>>
>>30735801
If we are gonna go meet our real parents we should bring Oakfarm.
Do we really want to face them yet though?
>>
>>30735801
She can if she wants, but warn her that potentially shit could hit the fan if it turns out that they abandoned us without good reason.
>>
>>30735811
I don't see why not, it's what we planned on doing.
>>
>>30735811
Also
>>30735801
>Should we ask Raven if she wants to come with us?
No. This would be a famil thing.
>>
>>30735788
That's right. We both won't be dying today!
Look for dad. Does he want to come? I don't think we should bring Raven. This is gonna be an uncomfortable family meeting.
>>
>>30735801
>Should we ask Raven if she wants to come with us?
No.
>>
>>30734396
That is not something you can joke about with normal people.
>>
>>30735848
She clearly knew what was going on between us dude.
>>
It's important we bring Oakfarm.
>>
>>30735848
Considering she was teasing and implying we'd done something, I think it works
>>
>>30735800
>>30735801
>>30735808
>>30735811
>>30735815
>>30735817
>>30735818
>>30735831
"That's right," You smile, "We both won't be dying today! Raven, would you like to come and meet the family with us?"
"No," She writes, "I think I'll just continue working on fertilizing the fields. Even though it's raining."
You find Oakfarm and he agrees to go with the two of you.
You get some raincoats and set outside.

A few minutes of walking the three of you arrive at Pequeña's house. It was a small house in one of the rough neighborhoods of Seaside. You've notice that unlike most of the houses the yard was kinda okay.
Pequeña trots up to the door and knocks several times. A few seconds later a moth pony answers the door, male and pretty much looked like her.
"Pequeña," He smiles; hugging her, "You're back early, is there a reason?"
"Kinda," She says, "I'd like you to meet someone."
She points to you and Oakfarm.
"This is Oakfarm and Bitter Root," She introduces you, "Bitter Root is also known as Cazador de Sol."
Her father quickly looks shock and surprised at this before getting a look of slight nervousness.
"...I have a lot of explaining to do, huh?" He asks himself.

What do you do?
>>
>>30735918
A little bit, yeah.
Do you mind if we come in? It's still raining.
>>
>>30735918
Quite a bit.
Is there somewhere where we can sit to talk about all this?
>>
Place your bets people!
Why was Bitter Root abandoned?
My money's on them not having the money.
>>
>>30735978
Same. They're poor, so it would make sense to abandon the child who costed the most to take care of. Losing a child that was born crippled? Yeah...no.
>>
>>30735978
I hope Oakfarm gives them what for.
>>
>>30735978
Sadly this is the most likely. It really isn't a good reason and boy will I have Bitter Root go off on them if it turns out to be that.
>>
>>30736023
I think it would be better for Bitter to sit back and adjust the news. I think he got used to the idea that his parents intentionally abandoned him there. Our dad and especially Pequena will voice their anger in our place.
>>
>>30736050
Dad will be dead with the decade. He has no need to hold back for his own good.
>>
>>30736066
I know. He's going to be angry along with Pequena.
>>
>>30736050
Works too. But Bitter Root should still feel somewhat angry and validated then.
>>
>>30735934
>>30735943
"Quite a bit," You agree, "Do you mind if we come in?"
He allows you to come inside and leads you to the living room. The three of you sitting down on a old looking couch while he sat on a wornout chair.
The four of you sit in silence for a bit as he thinks about what to say.
"...We were poor," He starts, "We still are, but slightly better off. In Mareico we managed to scrape up enough money to move all of us here to Seaside and get this little house. We found some jobs and tried our best to take care of both of you. Then Equestria enacted a new law a few weeks later: All foals need at least basic medical treatment if they have a disability or born cripple. We tried it for several months, but after four straight weeks with little to no food we couldn't support both of you. We tried to get you to the orphanage in Astoria, but we didn't have enough money to make that trip, and the orphanage was full at the time. Seaside didn't have one at the time so we found you a nice place to leave you near the church where many should see you."
He sighs and sinks into his chair.
"...I don't expect you to forgive me for leaving you there, and to be honest I don't want you to. But, I'm sorry... though I doubt you'd accept that."
You didn't really know what to think, many different emotions trying to fight to the surface.
You turn to look at Oakfarm, only to get slightly worried: He was looking down, with his lips tight together.
He was getting angry. He usually never got angry, but when he does: It's a thing you don't want to be directed towards you.

What do you do? Would you like to switch to Oakfarm for this part?
>>
>>30736095
Yes switch.
Tell them they sure as hell did not leave him close enough to the church.
>>
>>30736105
I don't think this really makes sense, I doubt we were found on the day we were abandoned, so there really no way Oakfarm could know where we were left.
>>
>>30736095
Switch.
>>30736109
Well we weren't found so I think it would make sense for him to say that.
>>
>>30736109
It doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>30736119
Well I suppose we were found but still.
>>
>>30736109
We where not found for a good while to the point where we learned Spanish from tourist.
>>
>>30736109
Not him but it's both been established that Oakfarm is religious and goes to the church regularly and that we spent weeks if not months in the streets.
He would have noticed us a lot sooner if we where dropped directly in front of it.
>>
>>30736095
...No one ever took me in when you left me there. I struggled every single day to survive all by myself with no one to care for me out in the streets. I did nothing but begged for a single meal to tourists and look for food. Be it insects or garbage, it didn't matter. I then proceed to sleep in my cardboard box. It was always cold. Your plan failed and did nothing to help me.

Express anger but mostly just lifeless look of sadness.
>>
>>30736137
>months
Try years
>>
>>30736095
Did you ever check on me? Check to see that I was still alive? Did it ever occur to you, in the 17 years I was gone to even look for me? Check that your child was still alive? There can't be many ponies in town that match my description. But no, you didn't, because if you had, we wouldn't be having this conversation, and I wouldn't have had to accidentally meet my own sister to find out she even existed.
>>
>>30736138
No. I think Bitter should be silent for now.
>>
>>30736095
Switch.
>>30736138
>>30736165
I don't think we should talk until we let oakfarm talk first.
Even then I am unsure we really should.
>>
>>30736167
Why? He expereinced everything first hand. He's experienced everything they've done to him so he can tell them what they did.
>>
>>30736178
I think it should be fine for bitter to say a few things but let Dad talk first.
>>
>>30736138
This after Oakfarm finishes
>>30736165
Oakfarm should be the one to say this part
>>
>>30736138
But anon we don't eat insects.
>>
>>30736105
>>30736119
>>30736137
>>30736178
You are now temporally Oakfarm.
"You sure as hell didn't leave him close enough to the church." You say; your anger rising.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"I'm religious," You explain, "And I didn't see him near the church when you left him there."

Keep going?
>>
>>30736199
Not anymore, but when you're constantly starving we might have done that. Though, we can omit that if it bothers others. Garbage is in nowadays.
>>
>>30736204
Yes please.
>>
>>30736204
Keep going.
>>
>>30736204
no, magically stop being angry and kiss his hooves.

keep going please
>>
>>30736211
>>30736223
>>30736224
Your anger continues to rise towards him.
He doesn't even try to say anything against you, simply staring down at his hooves in what appeared to be defeat.

What do you do?
>>
>>30736255
Say >>30736165 but adjusted to be from oakfarm.
>>
>>30736165
>17 years
If I remember right we were one when abandoned. Try twenty years.
>>
>>30736264
This.
Did you ever check on him? Check to see that he was still alive? Did it ever occur to you, in the 17 years he was gone to even look for him? Check that your child was still alive? There can't be many ponies in town that match his description.
But no, you didn't, because if you had, we wouldn't be having this conversation, and he wouldn't have had to accidentally meet his own sister to find out she even existed.
>>
>>30736273
>17
See >>30736266
Maybe it was not one but I am sure it was at least a year on the streets.
>>
>>30736224
What?
>>30736255
Maybe they could have looked for some help and they did, with little results. Who knows. It's it really not Bitters right to be angry? Would he even be angry? I doubt so but I sure as heck he won't forgive them immediately. But maybe one day. Being alone like that will leave a scar.
It's sort of nice to see them I guess. Where is, "Pequeña's" mom?
>>
>>30736266
Pretty sure it was one as well. How we survived that long? I have no idea.
>>
>>30736300
He definitely has a right to be angry, there can't be that many crippled ponies who match our description. Not only that, but he never visited us on the street, when we met him just now we didn't recognize him at all.
>>
>>30736300
This is Oakfarm.
>>
>>30736266
I don't believe so. Pequeña said she lost her brother around 16 years ago when we first met her. A one year old would have long since dies if that were the case.
So no. Bitter was around four years old when he was "lost."

>>30736273
>>30736264
Anon we get it. I get the father's reasoning. He probably assumed the best for Bitter and didn't want to look for him due to his shame. Like fuck dude.
>>
>>30736319
That said I think bitter should be angry but leave the bulk of the anger to Oakfarm.
>>
Just saw this thread title and it reminded me of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEY03qffe7o
>>
>>30736321
Really? So Bitter should be angry from out of the blue after being so polite at first? I can kind of understand Oak getting made, but Bitter feeling lost would be better. Or anything but anger.
>>
>>30736273
This.
We can leave being calmish about this to Bitter. Oakfarm should go all out.
>>
>>30736346
I think bitter should be very slighty angry. But yeah mostly just sad.
>>
>>30736348
Why should Oak go all out?
>>
>>30736359
Because he has every reason to and nothing to lose.
>>
>>30736359
Because he needs to vent his anger in a non destructive way.
>>
>>30736264
>>30736273
>>30736300
"Did you ever check on him," You ask, "Check to see that he was still alive? Did it ever occur to in the twenty years he was gone to even look for him? Check that your child was still alive? There can't be many ponies in town that match his description. But, no, you didn't, because if you had, we wouldn't be having this conversation, and he wouldn't have had to accidentally meet his own sister to find out she even existed!"
"Yeah," She agrees; the moth pony with the weird Spanish name that you'd never be able to pronounce, "How come you never told me that I had a brother?"
"It would've opened up a old wound." He replies, "And we did try to start looking for him when we had enough money to take care of him. He should've been two when we started looking. We spent, maybe, two years trying to find him, but we never did even though..."
He waves a hoof at Bitter Root's Stool. Bitter Root hasn't said very much, but you could see that a bit of anger was rising in him too, though it also looked like sadness as well.

What do you do? Switch back to Bitter Root?
>>
>>30736352
It would make sense for Bitter to have been made about all this some time after he discovered Pequeña was his sister. But now? I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>30736369
>How come you never told me that I had a brother
I thiught they did tell her?
>>
>>30736369
Switch back. Go with >>30736138
I can't see Bitter being too angry. Still some of it lingering, but with sadness easily overtaking all of it.
>>
>>30736369
Say.
>>30736138
>>
>>30736369
Switch back to bitter and say you do apreciate them searching.
>>
>>30736369
So did we come all this way to complain and shit, or are we here to talk?
>>
>>30736398
This
>>30736401
And also this. It's important we apreciate they did search for us.
>>
>>30736406
We came to seek answers. After expressing our anger at the shitty thing they did, Bitter can try to salvage any connection he could even muster. We will need to occasionally talk to them if we plan to talkand fug our sister.
>>
>>30736369
Switch to Bitter.
Could you tell me your name? It'd be nice to know.
>>
>>30736445
The fuck is up with your post? It sticks out like a them compared to these other posts that are hating on the guy while you are being polite and nice.
>>
>>30736454
That's silly.
I do think it would be better to save that question for later though.
>>
>>30736454
I think bitter would be more in shock than anything, so to me the anger doesn't make sense. From Oakfarm the anger works.
>>
>>30736454
What's wrong with being polite? We should later ask their names, and we can't stay angry at them forever. Forgive them? That may or may not ever happen.
>>
>>30736398
>>30736399
>>30736401
>>30736406
>>30736414
>>30736421
>>30736426
You are back to Bitter Root.
You had a small amount of anger in you, not as much like Oakfarm, but a small amount.
"No one ever took me in when you left me there," You say, "I struggled everyday of my life for three years to survive all by myself with no one to care for me in the streets. I did nothing, but begged for a single meal to the tourists and look for food. Be it insects or garbage, it didn't matter. I then proceeded to sleep in a cardboard box. I was always cold. Your plan failed and did nothing to help me!"
You feel your anger leave you. Sadness taking it's place as Pequeña pulled you close and placed a hoof around you.
"I do appreciate you searching, though." You sniff.
"We could've done a better job at it," He admits, "All we did was go around the Little Strip and ask ponies if they saw you... But, it looks like you now have a family that loves you. More then me and your mother could've given you."

What do you do?
>>
>>30736481
Cry.
>>
>>30736481
Fall into her hold and cry.
I still have Pequena, my sister, who I consider to be part of my family now. At least I found her through all this.
>>
>>30736502
>>30736530
>>30736481
No on the crying. Just keep hugging your sister until you can handle yourself emotionally.
>>
>>30736481
You're wrong about that. My sister here is a great example that you could've given me plenty of love and a family. I could've at least lived near you so that way you could've visited me and make me feel loved.
>>
>>30736481
Cry.
>>
>>30736553
This seems too far.
>>
>>30736561
It really isn't.
>>
>>30736553
Not this, it almost feels like we're alienating Oakfarm i we say this
>>
>>30736553
>>30736561
I support it. The truth is they could of still helped and given us more if they just introduced us to Pequena. That's not a lot to ask.
>>
>>30736568
What has anon's post to do with Oakfarm?
>>
>>30736572
How could they have done that?
They couldn't find us
>>
>>30736574
It feels like we're saying that we haven't been given love from a family, even though we've been with Oakfarm.
>>
>>30736502
>>30736530
>>30736549
>>30736553
>>30736556
You fall into her hold and start crying, letting it all out as she gently pets your mane and holds you.
"You're wrong about that," You sniff after a few minutes, "I still have my Pequeña. She is a great example that you could've given me plenty of love and family. At least I found her through all of this."
"That's good," He smiles, "I always thought if you came back that you'd have a great relationship with your sister."
"You good now?" Oakfarm asks you; his anger gone and smiling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30736578
Not him but..
1. Searched better for us instead of just asking ponies.
2. Taking us with them and having us on the streets where they are.
To name two examples.
>>
This makes me cringe.
>>
>>30736553
That doesn't even make sense
>>
>>30736572
How would they do that?
>>
>>30736590
Your spewing shit anon.
>>
>>30736586
I think so. Is my mother here?
>>
>>30736586
Wipe tears away. I'm better, thanks.
>>
>>30736586
Yeah, I think so.
You mentioned your wife, do you know when I'd be able to meet her?
>>
>>30736586
Yeah, I'm okay now. This is awkward, but what is your name? I never actually learned both your names.
>>
>>30736597
I don't know about cringe but this part's not very fun.
We are very much in the minority here though, most people love this sort of shit.
>>
>>30736664
>most people love this sort of shit.
Dam right I do. I am enjoying the hell out of this.
>>
>>30736614
>>30736616
>>30736618
>>30736619
"I think so," You say; wiping away tears, "This is awkward, but what is your name? I never actually learned both of your names."
"I'm Caminante del Sol," He says; perking up slightly, "Your mother is Estrellas Fugaces."
"Is my mother here?" You ask.
"No," Caminante replies, "I got the day off today, but she's still working. She should be back by Nine tonight or you could see her in the morning before Nine as well."

What do you do?
>>
>>30736679
I think I will come see her tomorow. There is work to be done today.
>>
>>30736679
Shame. Now you stated your view and heard both mine and Oaks. What about you Pequeña? How do you feel about all of this, now that you heard both sides?
>>
>>30736679
I should at least meet her and give her the news. Oak, will you need help at the farm this evening?
>>
>>30736679
I'll come back tomorrow then.
>>
>>30736698
No. I think it's time to leave and give him time to think.
>>
>>30736729
Sure, we can always ask later. She probably has to sleep on it anyway.
>>
>>30736747
Oh wait I misread you. I thought you meant ask her dad.
Still probably let her sleep on it but my objection is no longer as strong.
>>
>>30736679
Ask if Pequena is alright. That was a rather tense conversation.
>>
>>30736781
This seems a good idea.
>>
>>30736781
This seems better then asking her her opinion.
>>
>>30736781
this.
>>
Just a quick bump before bed.
>>
>>30736697
>>30736698
>>30736707
>>30736710
>>30736781
"I think I'll come and see her tomorrow," You say; getting up, "There is work to be done today."
"Alright." He nods.
The three of you leave, saying goodbye to him and trotting down the street.
"Are you alright, Pequeña," You ask, "That was a rather tense conversation."
"I'm a bit mad," She says, "At both of them, but I still love them. Do you think I could sleep at your place tonight, just to think about things?"
"I don't mind." Oakfarm comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30737407
Sure.
>>
>>30737407
You don't even have to ask. You're family. I understand that you need some time to think on it.
>>
>>30737418
>>30737480
"Sure," You smile, "You don't even have to ask. You're family, I understand that you need some time to think on it."
"Thank you." She smiles.
"We should probably hurry home," Oakfarm says, "There's suppose to be another storm soon."
You hear a rumble in the distance.

What do you do?
>>
>>30737496
We better hurry along.
We also seriously need to startbringing umbrellas with us too.
>>
>>30737509
Could we even carry an umbrella?
>>
>>30737535
A compact one sure.
>>
>>30737496
Let's get moving then.
>>
>>30737509
>>30737550
The three of you quickly hurry. Making a mental note to start bringing umbrellas with you, which you should have done many years ago.
The three of you return to the farmhouse just as the storm arrived. You then find Little Raven shaking under the kitchen table.
She was dirty again.

What do you do?
>>
>>30737563
Raven, are you okay? Are you afraid of thunder?
>>
>>30737563
Ask her what she is doing under there.
>>
>>30737563
Get under there with her and give her a hug. Ask if she's ok.
>>
>>30737579
If I'm remebering correctly, she is. She was scared after our first date too when we were caught in the storm.
>>
>>30737605
Correct. I noticed it but decided not to ask during the date. The second time is definitely not a coincidence.
>>
>>30737579
>>30737580
>>30737583
You take off your Stool and quickly crawl under there, hugging her.
"Are you okay," You ask her, "What are you doing under there?"
She reaches around and gives you a prewritten note.
"I'm scared of thunder," It reads, "Ever since I was five I always have been. All because I was struck by lightning."
You were slightly confused when she shows you one of her legs, letting you get a close look at it.
It was hard to see, but all across her leg were faded red lines that seemed to branch out into all different directions on her leg.

What do you do?
>>
>>30737646
Well, out of all the reasons for being scared of something I've heard, this is definetly the most valid.
Do you need anything, pr can I just stay down here with you.
>>
>>30737646
That's unfortunate to have happen. Do you want to come out together now that I'm here? I can stay under the table with you, but the others might also might be very concerned for you, Raven.
>>
>>30737646
How did you manage to do that?
>>
>>30737662
>>30737672
>>30737675
"Out of all the reasons for being scared of something I heard this is definitely the most valid," You say, "Do you want me to come out with you now that I'm here?"
She quickly shakes her head.
"How did you manage to get struck by lightning?" You ask.
"Playing with a metal rod during a storm." She writes.
"Do you need anything?"
She starts to write, only to get startled by a rumble of lightning. She writes it quickly and gives it to you. It was messy, but you could read it.
"A distraction!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30737721
How about we go clean up the guest room. (That was in the basement right?) That should distract us.
>>
>>30737721
Tell her about our day. Leave out the part where we were caught in the storm.
>>
>>30737734
This. But first, kiss her to provide a motivation and quick distraction to get her out.
How are we going to do bedding arrangements? Us in the couch, while Pequena and Raven use the guest room and ours?
>>
>>30737750
I think we can share with Raven
>>
>>30737750
I say we take the couch again.
>>
>>30737753
Eh, It feels off choosing one over the other and that they know it. I say the couch, but we'll see. Maybe Pequena can help clean the room with us as well.
>>
>>30737734
>>30737747
>>30737750
>>30737753
"How about we go clean up the guest room?" You suggest.
She nods. You give her a kiss as motivation and the two of you move out from under the table. Putting your Stool on and heading downstairs. Telling her about your day.
You soon reach the basement guestroom, opening the door and turning on the lights.
There were four bunkbeds in the room, along with some chests for personal belongs to go into. You didn't have a lot of farmhands. One door lead to a small kitchen with some old appliances that haven't been used for several years. A thin layer of dust covered everything.
Little Raven was still shaking. The storm was muffled from the basement, and the window in the room helped slightly, but you could slowly hear it getting louder outside.
Looks like it was going to be a big and long storm.

What do you do?
>>
>>30737782
Looks like this storm isn't going to let us be neutral in this choice. Let's go to Pequena. It's time to talk about bedding arrangements. Where did she go?
>>
>>30737782
Start cleaning the room but keep talking to her, it doesn't have to be about anything specific, but maybe not the weather.
>>
>>30737782
Hm. Maybe we should stay here tonight to comfort Raven during the storm.
Check if those appliences still work
>>
>>30737805
Ah, misread the post. Disregard mine. I thought we finished cleaning. I think we should get Pequena if she wants to help as well.
>>
>>30737813
Staying in the same room with the other two using bunk beds may work.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30737827
Goodnight Pluto
>>
>>30737782
Quickly see if Pequena wants to help clean up the room and/or help comfort Raven. Fluff may have the side affect of giving amazing hugs.
>>
What exactly is the tech level we are working with here? Are computers a thing?
>>
>>30735118
>It felt really off in the last CYOA in how rushed Vine told she loved us.
I disagree. She was consistently portrayed as heavily desiring a relationship and family so it made sense for her to rush it.
>>
>>30737782
>There were four bunkbeds in the room
>inb4 we end up with a large harem and they all sleep in here taking it it turns to spend the night with us.
>>
>>30738918
Little raven
Willowfarm
Pequeña
That chick that was our first girlfriend who was one of the refugees (or did I dream that, can't seem to find her name)
>>
>>30738961
The first girlfriends name was morning dew, my money is on her already having found somebody else though.
>>
>>30738979
>my money is on her already having found somebody else though
Oh god what if she was due to get married but had to postpone because of the fire.
>>
>>30739081
Maybe we would invite her to have the wedding on our farm.
>>
>>30738107
This
>>
>>30738918
No, saw the bunkbeds and connect them, then everyone sleeps in the same bed with us.
>>
>>30737782
>You then find Little Raven shaking under the kitchen table.
>She was dirty again.
>You take off your Stool and quickly crawl under there, hugging her.
>"Do you need anything?"
>She starts to write, only to get startled by a rumble of lightning. She writes it quickly and gives it to you. It was messy, but you could read it.
>"A distraction!"
Raven and Bitter need to take a shower now that both of them are dirty. And there's also cleaning up the dirty that Raven may have brought into the house. Bathing together should be distracting enough. Then after that they can go clean the basement so people can sleep in it.

>You soon reach the basement guestroom, opening the door and turning on the lights.
>There were four bunkbeds in the room, along with some chests for personal belongs to go into. You didn't have a lot of farmhands. One door lead to a small kitchen with some old appliances that haven't been used for several years. A thin layer of dust covered everything.
Wow. Looks like this place could be rented out, or used for any farmhooves we hire.
>wink wink nudge nudge Raven and possible her brother, and maybe two other ponies.

>>30737801
After we clean up

>>30737805
Note that they are still dirty, but if the dirt is dry then they could wash their hooves and continue cleaning?

>>30737813
Yeah no shit? No one is going to leave anyways.

>>30738107
>>30739586
Raven will get the pure fluff filthy

>>30738979
That could be the case.

>>30739676
No anon. We're not destroying perfectly functional bunk beds just to satiate your shipping needs, which will most likely won't happen the way you've envisioned it. Plus some people like having their own beds. We also might need to hire stallion farmhooves at some point.
>>
>>30739910
>Raven will get the pure fluff filth
She might enjoy another hot shower.
>>
>>30739910
B-But I like my completely stupid and unrealistic shipping anon
>>
>>30740150
I'm sure the ponies share my ventilated of how sawing the bed frames together is pretty ass blasted. It would look ugly and not as stable. Not to mention pretty ghetto lookin.
>>
>>30740150
Bitter has a functional bed of his own you known
>>
>>30740191
Agreed. Better to share his bed with the others than bunk beds. Sharing bunks beds together is uncomfortable.
>>
>>30737801
>>30737805
>>30737813
>>30738107
>>30739586
>>30739910
You find Pequeña upstairs watching the storm, asking her if she wanted to help clean the guestroom.
She agrees and the two of you head down. Raven and Pequeña cleaning the guestroom while you checked on the appliances.
A quick check of it tells you that none of them worked. A lot of their wires having been chewed by pests that now kinda made their home down there.
You trot back into the guestroom to find Pequeña hugging Raven, though she quickly breaks it when you enter.
Pequeña was now dirty as well: Her fluff covered by Raven's mud and dirt.

What do you do?
>>
Note: Bitter's bed is big enough to acomedate for two ponies, but three might be pushing it. It sounds cute to include everyone, but not very comfortable.
>>
>>30740236
>A quick check of it tells you that none of them worked
Dammit. What kind of stupid pests would chew on wires? Which have no appetizing smell nor are they nutritious. I hope they choked.
Better grab the bucket again if they're nice. Or some insect repellent. Whatever is down here.
So what do the others think. Find a means to repair the appliances or replace them?
>>
>>30740236
More pests to deal with.
No need to be embarrassed of hugging Raven, Pequena. Your fluff is a dangerous weapon of comfort when used right. Isn't that right, Raven?
>>
>>30740250
Rats and mice usually, bloody things chew anything and everything.
>>
File: 1489841041150.jpg (483KB, 1240x949px) Image search: [Google]
1489841041150.jpg
483KB, 1240x949px
>>30740272
Fuck man. We should get a cat. Or a terrier. Or some giant pet size spider.
>>
>>30740236
Keep cleaning and curse the pests
Once it's as clean as it's gonna get
Either find a board game or see who wants to shower first
>>
Penis
>>
>>30740236
>You trot back into the guestroom to find Pequeña hugging Raven, though she quickly breaks it when you enter.
Heh

>A quick check of it tells you that none of them worked. A lot of their wires having been chewed by pests that now kinda made their home down there.
From Bitter's professional farmers point of view, are the appliances salvageable or should we teas them?
>>
>>30740331
Senip
>>
>>30740250
>>30740265
>>30740327
>>30740334
You silently curse the pests that chewed the wires before approaching the two of them.
"No need to be embarrassed," You tell her, "Your fluff is a dangerous weapon of comfort when used right. Isn't that right, Raven?"
She gives a slight nod.
"It looks like we all need baths now." Pequeña comments; looking at her now dirty fluff.
The three of you continue cleaning. The appliances were too old to really salvage, but their parts might fetch for a nice price.
After two hours of cleaning the guestroom of dust, and squishing large spider nests: It was finally done, the three of you now quite dirty.

What do you do?
>>
>>30740354
Set up the two bucket traps and go wash up.
With our sixty five acres of land, I wonder if we should hire an additional farm hoof or two once we fix up the basement. There is no shortage of of ponies for hire currently.

Wait. I remember Raven said something about being called for guard duty when needed. How will she know if she's all the way here in the farm lands?
>>
>>30740354
>stuff to do tomorrow:

>do chores (feed animals if needed, tend to the crops)
>take an umbrella to go to town
>Check if there's any pet store that would like some frozen rats and mice
>Check for anyone who would buy scrap appliances and cart them to town.
>>
>>30740354
Unless someone brings it up another idea to this arrangement, it might look like we'll need to take separate baths.
>>
>>30740387
Didn't we say that we would meet our mother tomorrow? We'll have to be there before nine or arrive at nine during the evening.
Should we also seek Morning Dew while in town?
>>
>>30740387
Also meet our bio mother
>>
>>30740394
I'd say seek out our mother in the morning, tend to the farm, go back to town with mice and appliances in a cart to sell them and then spend the rest of the day seeking out Morning Dew.
Though that leaves little time for anything else.
>>
>>30740376
>>30740387
>>30740389
>>30740394
>>30740398
>>30740419
You set up two bucket traps there before the three of you head back up. Raven going to take a shower first.
With nothing to really do you simply wait nearby, thinking about your schedule for tomorrow.
Do the chores, get an umbrella, check if the pet store would like some frozen rats, see if anyone wanted scrap appliances, and see your biological mother. Possibly even see if you could find Morning Dew.
You then hear a sound, one that was coming from the bathroom that could barely be heard over the din of the shower.
You lean forward a bit and listen, only to take a few steps back when you figure out what it was.
It was Little Raven, moaning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30740419
>>30740428
We can visit bio mum after doing all the farm related stuff. Bitter wakes up at 5 or 6 in the morning, so he can handle the animals, crops, the traps, and breakfast before heading there.

>It was Little Raven, moaning.
Let's leave her alone...for now.
What time is it?
>>
>>30740428
Nope. Let's not ruin her privacy by eavesdropping.
>>
>>30740428
Give her some privacy.
Is there anything that needs doing?
>>
>>30740428
Let her be.
Our "root" begin to grow.
>>
>>30740471
All the mares want Bitters "root"
>>
>>30740428
Anything needing done? What is Oak and Pequena doing?
>>
>>30740441
>>30740445
>>30740448
>>30740471
>>30740477
>>30740490
You quickly step away. Not wanting to ruin her privacy by eavesdropping. Pequeña also does this and goes somewhere else.
You quick go to the kitchen table and sit down. You couldn't think of anything to do and it was about 5:00 PM. Couldn't do anything with the storm outside.
You were pretty sure that Oakfarm was in the attic doing what ever he did up there, and you weren't sure about Pequeña.
You sigh and lower your hooves down, only to pull them away.
Your... "root" was beginning to grow.

What do you do?
>>
>>30740500
go to our room and read a book
>>
>>30740500
Do we have any boardgames or any other forms of entertainmet to spend time with Raven and Pequena?
Ignore and go to our room.
>>
>>30740500
Think of ancient mares with yeast infections until it stops.
>>
>>30740500
you can't hide this. there's no way Pequeña can't not see this.
>>
>>30740511
So we drew Pequeña I think. Did we do Willowfarm and finish the Raven one?
>>
>>30740558
I don't think we've drawn Pequeña, we finished the Raven one though
>>
>>30740554
Hiding it in the kitchen isn't a good idea either. Just resist any sexy thoughts.
>>
>>30740575
it's hard to resist when there's a sexy moth nearby
What if we go in the shower with Raven as an excuse to save water?
>>
>>30740511
>>30740517
>>30740520
>>30740554
You couldn't hide this. Pequeña would be able to see it.
You start thinking about ancient mares with yeast infections. This gets it to stop growing, but it was still slightly erect.
You get up and quickly go to your room and close the door behind you. Trying to think of stuff you could do.
You did have some boardgames, but they were pretty old and the most interesting one was a old copy of Monopony.
You hear the door open, along with Pequeña sticking her head in.
"You went up here quickly." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30740590
>Pequeña noticed bulge
>OwO what this?
>>
>>30740590
I did indeed. I have a feeling you were expecting to find me doing something inappropriate. But, you were looking forward for that when you opened the door, weren't you?

>>30740584
Let Raven to her privacy. We'll get to her when the time is right.
>>
>>30740590
Oh you know. Just me and my dick hanging out. Hearing Raven got me aroused.
>>
>>30740602
>>30740608
>>30740624
You quickly wheel around and face her.
"I did indeed," You agree, "I have a feeling you were expecting to find me doing something inappropriate. But, you were looking forward for that when you were opening the door, weren't you?"
"Maybe," She smiles; looking down slightly, "Who's the little buddy hanging out down there?"
"Just me and my dick hanging out," You admit, "Hearing Raven got me aroused."
"Well," She smiles; moving in slightly more, "Let me give you a little secret: It got me aroused too."

What do you do?
>>
>>30740656
It seems we share a similar fate then, but it wouldn't be fair for you to freely look at me when I haven't got a look back.
>>
>>30740656
>AND THEN SEX HAPPENED
>>
>>30740681
>>30740693
"It seems we share a similar fate then," You reply, "But, it wouldn't be fair for you to freely look at me when I haven't got a look back."
She trots in and closes the door behind her. Trotting up a big before turning around and laying her front half down on the floor and keeping her back half up towards you. Her wagging tail just giving you tiny glimpses at it.
"Go ahead," She smiles, "Pull the curtain back."

What do you do?
>>
>>30740722
Pull the curtain. Let's take a good look of of our cute sister.
>>
>>30740722
Oh boy this is getting lewd quick
Let's hope Raven doesn't walk in this exact moment
>>
>>30740744
>>30740785
You pull her tail to one side, taking a look at your cute sister.
Her lower lips were nice and puffy, kinda like her fluff. It was the same color as her coat and seemed to be leaking slightly.
It then winks at you, giving you a peek at her pink insides and her clit.
You were now starting to worry slightly about Raven walking in, but Pequeña had locked the door when she came in.
"Like what you see, brother?" She asks; wiggling her flanks for you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30740794
Give it a lick, see what our sister taste like.
>>
>>30740794
Kiss it
>>
>>30740794
I do very much, sister. It looks amazing and tempting, especially when it's coming from you. Take whiff of it and breath our hot breath on it.

>>30740785
Raven didn't seem to mind the thought of us already doing something in the shower with our sister. Though, I do feel we have limited time.
>>
>>30740799
>>30740808
>>30740814
"I do very much, sister," You tell her, "It looks amazing and tempting, especially coming from you."
You lean forward and take a whiff of her before letting out a breath onto her lips, getting her to gasp. It smelled like those Lily-of-the-valley flowers you come across often on your walks: A nice sweet smell.
You then lean further in and give it a kiss before giving it a quick lick. Making her let out a stuttering moan, along with some juices as she winks again.
You lick the juices up and taste it.
She tasted like cherries.

What do you do?
>>
>>30740854
You taste delicious, Pequena.
Continue licking her while rubbing her flank. Start aiming for her clit.
>>
>>30740854
Hmm Cherries. Start properly eating her out.
>>
>>30740854
Properly eat her out

>tfw at work and reading this
>>
>>30740891
>>30740903
"Hmm, Cherries," You hum, "You taste delicious, Pequeña."
You start eating her out properly. Licking her up while rubbing her flanks. Slowly aiming your tongue towards her clit.
She quickly start enjoying it, making cute moans every time you gave her a lick.
"Ah~ ah~ ah~ ah~ ah~"
After several licks you flick her clit.
"AH!"
You are sprayed by a bit of her juices as she has a miniature orgasm.
Her body was twitching in pleasure in, with her tongue on the floor and drooling a bit. Her hindlegs were barely able to support her back half as you could feel your grip on her flanks slip a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30740972
Walk up to her head and sit down with your dick in front of her. Time to return the favor sis.
>>
>>30740972
Quickly feel her teats and nuzzle her fluff before finishing it off with a fierce kiss with her.
Present our full erection to her.
>>
>>30741004
This
>>
>>30740993
>>30741004
>>30741012
You reach around her and feel her teats, giving her booty fluff a nuzzle.
You then trot to her front, taking off your Stool and giving her a kiss. This seems to give her new energy as the two of you start sharing a fierce kiss together.
After a few minutes you break the kiss, a strand of saliva connecting the two of you.
"Time for you to return the favor, sis." You tell her.
She looks down before her eyes go wide.
"It's so big!" She exclaims; looking at your "Root."
It was bigger then most stallions of your size.
She lays her head on one of your legs before giving it a long lick from base to tip. Getting you to moan.
She places her lips at the tip of your head before going down on it. Looking up at you as she lightly bobs around the head.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741069
Let her do her thing
>>
>>30741069
Pet her mane and feel her fluff while she pleasures us.
Look directly into her eyes and give her a warm smile.
>>
>>30740311
Agreed.
>>
>>30741112
>>30741120
You pet her mane and feel her fluff as she does this. Looking directly into her eyes and giving her a warm smile.
She tries to smile back and starts going faster.
She does this for a minute before looking at you and going all the way down the length of your dick, causing to moan and jerk your hips. Nearly cumming right there.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741187
Give her the nut
>>
>>30741187
Let her keep going and warn her when we're about to cum. It shouldn't be long at the rate she's going.
>>
>>30741197
>>30741204
You let her keep bobbing up and down your length. You could feel the pressure start to become too great.
"I-I'm getting close!" You warn her.
She starts going faster and after a few seconds you nut into her mouth. She remains there and takes it all.
After a few seconds she lets go of your dick with a pop, smacking her lips a few times.
"...Salado!" She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741233
It tends to be.
>>
>>30741233
Damn, you're good. This isn't your first time with a stallion?
>>
>>30741233
Just grab her and give her a kiss. Who cares if we'll taste ourselves. She's already done it. And how could we not after that performance?
>>
>>30740656
>It got me aroused too
Uh unf
>>
>>30741233
Wait, you're into mares?
>>
>>30741233
Enjoy the afterglow
>>
>>30741262
>>30741271
>>30741275
>>30741279
>>30741384
"It tends to be," You tell her, "You're good. This isn't your first time with a stallion?"
"This is my first time." She smiles.
You grab her and pull her into a kiss, not caring if you tasted yourself.
The two of you soon start making out. Pequeña on top of you.
The two of you stop and just enjoy the afterglow.
"Wait," You say, "...You're into mares?"
"I'm bisexual." She replies; her sex slightly rubbing against yours.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741487
It wouldn't be fair on raven if we did this right now, I did get with her first, you might have to wait your turn.
>>
>>30741487
As much as I want nothing more to do it with you, Pequena. I don't have any condoms on me to avoid anything. We also don't have much time left before it's another one of our turns for the shower.
How about as compensation I can take you out? I'll be busy tomorrow, but the day afterwards is free for me. We should of probably done that before doing this, but I certainly don't regret doing it with you, sis.
>>
>>30741516
This.
>>
>>30741516
Make it clear that we still do stuff like this. Raven might not be ready for a while. Then again, she really wants it.
>>
>>30741516
>>30741547
>>30741553
You sit up and push her up slightly.
"It wouldn't be fair on Raven if we did this right now," You tell her, "I did get with her first, you might have to wait your turn."
"That's fine." She nods.
"Besides, I don't have any condoms on me to avoid anything," You tell her, "And we also don't have much time before it's another one of our turns for the shower."
You did, however, read something awhile ago that did study incest: If you were to have foals with your sister no major problems would arise until three to five generations with straight inbreeding, with a way lesser chance if some different genes were mixed in every generation or two.
"Alright." She nods again.
"How about as compensation I can take you out," You suggest, "I'll be busy tomorrow, but the day afterwards is free for me."
"Sure," She smiles, "How about The Drunken Clam? It's one of my favorite places to go."

What do you do?
>>
>>30741597
Sounds good.
>>
>>30741597
Sounds like a plan. How about at seven we meet there? Feel her fluff and give her one last kiss before we get up.
Raven should be done with her shower. Who knows? She might be eavesdropping.
>>
>>30741606
>>30741648
"Sounds good," You smile, "How about at seven we meet there?"
"Sure."
You feel her fluff again and share a short kiss before getting up. Raven should be done with the shower.
You trot to the door and unlock it, opening it up.
*Clopclopclopclopclopclop!*
You watch as Little Raven quickly backpedals away from the door and across the hall, onto the floor. Staring up at you as she gives a nervous chuckle.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741695
Give her a grin, "feeling left out?".
Go up and kiss her.
>>
>>30741695
10/10 on the eavesdropping, had no idea you were there.
Your escape needs a little work though.
>>
>>30741695
Now, how long were you eavesdropping, I wonder? How much did you hear? Couldn't resist more even after that shower? Give her a grin.
>>
>>30741716
>>30741730
>>30741751
"Nice job on the eavesdropping," You smile, "Had no idea you were there."
You trot over to her and kiss her.
"Feeling left out?" You ask.
She doesn't respond, only turtling up like she usually does.
"Now, how long were you eavesdropping," You ask yourself, "How much did you hear? Couldn't resist more even after that shower?"
She turtles up even more until she was just a black ball on the floor, her tail giving nervous flicks as her face turned completely red.
You soon smell something that was like oranges coming from her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741812
Maybe you'd like me to describe to you exactöy what went on in there. Or maybe you'd prefer a little... demonstration?
>>
>>30741812
How would you like a turn?
>>
>>30741812
I think I smell a certain scent from you.
>>
I get it now Pluto. I understand why you hate superposting.
>>
>>30741855
All it does is take up the post limit. There is literally zero purpose for it now.

>>30741818
>>30741819
>>30741850
"I think I smell a certain scent from you," You smile; getting Raven to look horrified, "Maybe you'd like me to describe to you exactly what went on in there. Or maybe you'd prefer... a demonstration?"
Raven looks up at you when you say this. Nervously nodding her head a few seconds later.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741885
Guide her to the bedroom. If Pequeña is still in there motion for her to leave the room.
>>
>>30741885
Let's go somewhere more private, don't want my dad interrupting us. Lead her into our bedroom.
>>
>>30741885
Very well, let's take this somewhere more appropriate. Do you want an audience, Raven? Pequena can go and take a shower if you feel uncomfortable of her watching us.
Pequena would probably enjoy the show, but that's up to Raven.
>>
>>30741893
>>30741897
>>30741928
"Let's go somewhere more private," You tell her; helping her up, "Don't want my dad interrupting us. Do you want an audience, Raven?"
She takes a few seconds to think about this before writing.
"Maybe another time," She writes, "I like Pequeña, but I'm not comfortable with her watching."
She then shakily trots into your bedroom. You follow her when Pequeña stops you.
"Can you give me a detailed description of what happened?" Pequeña whispers into your ear.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741951
Count on it.
Walk into the room and lock the door
>>
>>30741951
Give her a light nod.
>>
>>30741951
Sure, I brought up the possibility of you watching, but she didn't seem ready for it.
>>
>>30741964
>>30741967
>>30741977
"Count on it," You whisper; giving a light nod, "I brought up the possibility, but she didn't seem ready for it."
You then trot into the room, closing the door and locking it.
Little Raven stood in the middle of the bedroom shaking due to the fact that she probably has never done this before and the storm that was still raging outside. You could, however, see some pre dripping from behind her tail.

What do you do?
>>
>>30741951
Maybe another time you can watch? She didn't seem to object to the idea of it happening in the future.
>>
>>30742007
Hug her and give her a deep kiss. Try to push for tongue slightly.
>>
>>30742007
Kiss her. Stroke her mane.
>>
>>30742027
This.
>>30742007
Slowly nudge her onto the bed while doing it.
>>
>>30742027
>>30742031
>>30742034
You hug her and give her a deep kiss, stroking her mane.
You push your tongue against her lips and after a few seconds she lets you in. Your tongue quickly tells you that her tongue was gone, what remained of it being what felt like a little stub. You could feel her moving the stub slightly to meet your tongue, but it doesn't move much.
As you do this you slowly nudge her onto the bed, eventually getting her to lay down on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742083
Kneel down and admire her vagina.
>>
>>30742083
Kiss and lick her vagina to get a taste. Tell her what she tastes like.
>>
>>30742090
>>30742101
You break the kiss and start to kneel down to admire her vagina.
You get close only for her to suddenly close her legs.
You look up to ask her what was wrong when you see the look on her face.
Her eyes were closed tightly, and her mouth was moving. Like she was in some sort of bad dream.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742164
Ask her what's wrong.
>>
>>30742164
Are you alright?
>>
>>30742164
Hey, are you okay?
>>
>>30742172
>>30742179
>>30742188
"Hey, are you okay?" You ask her.
She doesn't respond so you shake her a bit and ask again.
She seems to snap out of what ever was happening. She takes a quick look around before grabbing her notepad and writing.
"Can I tell you something," She writes, "It's something only me and my brother know, and it's extremely private."

What do you do?
>>
>>30742211
Of course.
>>
>>30742211
Of course you can.
>>
I gut a pretty good feeling I know what it is.
In a meta sense, I don't think Bitter would.
>>
>>30742220
>>30742223
"Of course you can." You tell her.
She takes several deep breaths before writing.
"Remember when I told you about how I lost my tongue?"
"Yes." You nod.
"...That's not the only thing they did to me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30742243
Give her a hug. Tell her we won't make her do anything she is not ready for.
>>
>>30742243
Hug her. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, ok?
>>
>>30742243
It's okay. I understand that you wanted to hide this. You don't have to force yourself because of my teasing and what I did with Pequena, Raven. I understand if you need more time to prepare for anything.
>>
>>30742243
Cuddle her. I understand. We can move slower if that's what you want.
>>
>>30742251
>>30742255
>>30742264
>>30742265
You quickly pull her into a hug.
"It's okay," You tell her, "I understand that you wanted to hide this. I won't make you do anything you're not ready for."
She returns the hug before writing again.
"It's okay," She writes, "I've gotten this far so can we just gently continue? Please?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30742289
Of course.
Go down there and give her vagina a kiss.
>>
>>30742289
Nod. Slowly move down to her vagina while kissing her body
>>
>>30742289
Let slowly kiss her body as we travel down to her vagina.
>>
>>30742289
Give her a kiss then do these
>>30742300
>>30742302
>>
>>30742294
>>30742300
>>30742302
>>30742307
"Of course." You nod; giving her a kiss.
"If I seize up again just shake me." She writes.
You nod again, starting to trail kisses down her body. Chin, neck, collar, chest, belly, both nipples, before arrive to her vagina.
Her vagina wasn't winking, but you could see some juice dribble out. It smelled like Oranges.
You give it a kiss and a small lick, getting her to let out a gasp and for it to wink.
You smack your lips a bit. You couldn't quite pin down the taste.

What do you do? What does she taste like?
>>
>>30742341
Lick her around the edges a little then go inside.
She tastes like Vagina.
>>
>>30742341
well, her name is Little Raven, so how about bird shit?
>>
>>30742341
She Tastes like fish and chips.
do this >>30742354
>>
>>30742364
This.
>>
>>30742354
>>30742359
>>30742364
>>30742384
You smile a bit at her taste as she tasted just like fish and chips.
You go back down and lick her around the edges before licking her insides. Getting her to gasp and open her mouth in a silent scream of pleasure.
You soon get her vagina winking, revealing her clit which has puffed up slightly as you started to lick.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742534
Keep going.
>>
>>30742534
Give a tiny lick to her clit. Concentrate elsewhere but do occasionally lick her clit from there.
>>
>>30742547
>>30742555
You keep on going, giving her clit a tiny lick every once and awhile, but focus on other areas.
You keep on licking at as many areas as you could. Raven having gone from silence, to panting out loud.
She was enjoying it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742592
This is a good pace. Keep going until she cums.
>>
>>30742607
You keep going at this pace.
After a few minutes she has gone from panting, to moaning. Her walls were now flexing as she neared her climax.
"Eeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~"
You are then sprayed by her juices for several seconds as she screams at the end.
It soon ends, leaving her twitching and making small cooing noises.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742672
Did if feel good for you? I think that's a yes if that scream is any indication.
We can stop here if you want. I want what's best for you.
>>
>>30742704
"Did it feel good for you," You ask, "I think that's a yes if that scream is any indication."
She manages a nod.
"We can stop here if you want," You tell her, "I want what's best for you."
She shakes her head along with a cute little noise.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742820
If that's what you want, then okay.
Show our erection. Guide her hoof onto it. Perhaps she can give us a hoofjob?
>>
>>30742834
"If that's what you want, then okay."
You move so you were sitting down, showing your erection to her.
She gets up a bit, letting you guide one of her hooves to you dick.
She taps it once before pulling back, a few seconds later she places her hoof on it.
She scoots forward till she was several inches from you, placing both hooves on your erection.
She looks up at you, looking nervous about doing this.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742877
Smile and give her a kiss.
It's okay. you can start by rubbing it up and down. Go at whatever pace you want.
>>
>>30742914
You smile and give her a kiss.
"It's okay," You tell her, "You can start by rubbing it up and down. Go at whatever pace you want."
She starts off by slowly rubbing her two hooves up and down against it. She soon gains some confidence and starts to go faster.
She soon starts to go pretty fast. Her face having turned into one of concentration.

What do you do?
>>
>>30742965
If you want, you can also try licking it a little. Only if you want to though.
Let her continue on her pace from there.
>>
>>30742980
"I-If you want... you can try licking it a l-little," You tell her, "Only if you want to..."
She continues her pace for a minute before she accidentally moves her hooves slightly.
This causes you to instantly cum on her face. She sits their surprised with cum on her face.
Then she starts giggling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30743033
Sorry, I should of warned you there. You made feel really good, Raven. Here, let me help clean you.
Grab some tissues to help clean her.
>>
>>30743089
"Sorry," You apologize, "Should of warned you there. You made me feel really good, Raven."
You grab some nearby tissues, tissues that were for those nights that you felt the urge, and start cleaning her face off.
Smiling, she then leaps forward with a clean face. Causing you to fall on your back and for you half-erect dick to rub against her chest.
She throws her forelegs around you and starts nuzzling your belly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30743142
I'm assuming it's time more cuddles.
Kiss her and begin cuddling with her until it's time for us to take a shower.
>>
>>30743142
Did you enjoy my demonstration, Raven? Maybe we can go a bit more next time. I do want to show the good things that can come from doing this.
>>
>>30743164
>>30743194
Looks like it was cuddle time.
You kiss her and raise her to your level.
"Did you enjoy my demonstration, Raven?"
"mm-hmm." She nods.
"Maybe we can go a bit more next time," You suggest, "I do want to show you the good things that can come from doing this."
She nods again. Reaching over and grabbing her notepad.
"Do you think we could go on another date soon?" She writes, "I heard that Pequeña wanted to go on one. Maybe I could come along?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30743280
I'd have to ask Pequeña, but it sounds good to me.
>>
>>30743280
I would have to ask Pequena first, but we could try doing that. Speaking of Pequena, is she eavesdropping right now? That's been a trend of that recently from everyone.
>>
>>30743280
I'm not sure how we'll do a double like that, but nothing is stopping us from trying.
>>
>>30743291
>>30743299
>>30743312
"I would have to ask Pequeña," You say, "But, it sounds good to me. Speaking of her: Is she eavesdropping right now?"
"Yep," You hear her from the door, "And I'm fine with it. It's your turn to shower Bitter, and your dad is making dinner. Said it was salad tonight as there are four ponies right now."
Little Raven nestles a bit into your belly like Pequeña could somehow see through the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>30743360
Give her a kiss and ask her to move, we have to shower.
>>
>>30743360
Sorry Raven. I am still a bit dirty again from today. Try to get along with Pequena. She's a nice pony to get along with. Whisper that she's actually more nervous of her than vice versa.
>>
>>30743380
>>30743398
You give her a kiss.
"Can you please move," You ask her; as she gets off of you, "I am still a bit dirty again from today. Try to get along with Pequeña, she's a nice pony to get along with."
You then lean over and whisper.
"She's actually more nervous of you then you are of her."
She smiles a bit at this as you get up, unlock the door, and trot out to Pequeña. Closing the door.
"So," Pequeña smiles, "How was it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30743450
Oh, it was great, but you already knew that, didn't you?
>>
>>30743450
You're quite naughty for wanting to hear as much information as possible.
Obviously, Raven is closed off from it. I learned the reason why, but that's something private to her. As for the sex? She was very gentle and innocent. She definitely grew some confidence by the end. I was premature though...
>>
>>30743458
>>30743488
"You're quite naught for wanting to hear as much information as possible." You tell her.
"That's me," She smiles; rubbing up against your chest, "The naughty, naughty, churchfilly!"
"Raven is closed off from it," You tell her, "I learned the reason why, but that's something private to her. As for the sex? It was great. She was very gentle and innocent. She definitely grew some confidence by the end. I was premature though..."
"Don't worry," She says; teasingly and petting you, "You'll get there eventually."
"...Can you move please?" You ask.
"Why," She smiles, "You're nice and warm, while I'm cute and fluffy," She says; moving closer against your chest, "...Make me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30743536
Naughty AND needy. What have I gotten myself into with you?
Kiss her and stuff our face to the fluff momentarily. Eventually relent and go take a shower. We are dirty from cleaning and having sex with two attractive mares.
>>
>>30743536
If you weren't so fluffy, I would of easily made it past you.
>>
>>30743592
>>30743625
"Naughty AND needy," You say, "What have I gotten myself into with you?"
You kiss her and quickly stuff your face into her fluff before trying to trot pass her. Only for her to simply step in front of you.
She raises herself onto her hindlegs and places her forelegs around you.
"If you weren't so fluffy I would of easily made it past you." You tell her.
"What are you going to do about it?" She teases; sticking her tongue out and giving her body a shake.

What do you do?
>>
>>30743724
Lewd mare
Lick her fluff
It'll go one of two ways
>>
>>30743724
Fully fall to the might of her fluff. She's too tempting.
>>
>>30743744
>>30743768
"Lewd mare." You comment.
You then let yourself fall to the might of her fluff. You stick your face in her fluff and start licking it.
Your ears perk when you hear her start to moan as you lick her fluff.

What do you do?
>>
>>30743795
Now's our chance! Get tothe shower!
>>
>>30743795
Looks like I found out something about moth ponies, sister.

>>30743818
A third shower is a bit too much, but I can't really find it in me to object to that puff we missed out on.
>>
>>30743818
>>30743848
Now was your chance!
You give it a few more licks before throwing her off and rushing to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.
You allow yourself to relax a bit and sigh. Smiling as you've found something new about moth ponies that could give you some leverage against your sister.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30743880
Goodnight Pluto!
>>
>>30743873
Wash out the fur we probably now have in our mouth and take a shower
>>
>>30742980
>licking
Excuse me while I facepalm at my own post. How did I forget about her lack of tongue there for a moment?
>>
>>30743873
Shower
>>
>>30743873
>>30743873
Shower
Think about the lewd acts just committed
>>
I caught up to the cringe fest.

>>30743873
Now the bed needs to be cleaned later. And Raven. Especially her face.
Goodness gracious the water bill.
>>
>>30743880
Concentrate on the shower.
Think about the fact that we know have two mares who are interested in us and just had sex with. One of them our sister which we must hide. Life sure got complicated.
>>
>>30743922
>>30744400
>>30745588
>>30746472
>>30746663
You wash out the fur from your mouth before stepping into the shower.
You still needed to clean the beds, and Raven, especially her face after what happened.
You start to think about the lewd acts you did: There were two mares that were interested in you and you just had sex with. One a adorable mute, the other your sister... who you were about to go on a date with...

What do you do?
>>
>>30746983
Finish cleaning up. Check the time.
>>
>>30746983
Realise that absolutely nothing bad could come from having a sexual relationship with our sister and that this was in no way going to bite us in the ass at some point. then stop thinking about it.
>>
>>30746983
Pequena and Bitter should already know the risks that come with this relationship. We're both consenting, but that doesn't mean others with leave it be if they find out. We know we have to hide it.
Is it worth it to go out with Pequena? I would say that's a big yes.
>>
>>30747023
But that's untrue.
If anything we should be pondering how we are gonna tell dad.
>>
>>30747042
Direct this at >>30747032
>>
>>30747032
We do have to think about it. This is not something so small that we will easily ignore any risks.
>>
>>30747049
Well, we've already established Oakfarm doesn't care, and we should probably hide it from our bio parents.
>>
Penis
>>
>>30747096
>we've already established Oakfarm doesn't care
Where?
>>
>>30747106
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30666464/#q30666765
>You didn't have too much of a feeling on incest. Oakfarm made it clear to you about his feelings about it when you were young for some reason. If it doesn't lead to a foal I think it's fine is what he told you.
>>
>>30747031
>>30747038
>>30747042
>>30747049
>>30747051
You start cleaning up.
You were both consenting, but that didn't mean others would leave it be if they find it out. Is it worth going out with Pequeña? Yes.
You soon finish the shower and step out. You had to think about this: Oakfarm would most likely not care, but you weren't sure about your biological parents.
You put your watch back on and look at the time: It was 6:00 PM.

What do you do?
>>
>>30747121
Oh right.
>>
>>30747126
Maybe we should just not tell them.
Go check on the animals.
>>
>>30747126
Finish cleaning up and get out for dinner. Pequena knows our biological parents more than anyone. It should be up to her on whether they would take it well or not.
>>
>>30747135
>>30747152
Maybe you should just not tell them.
You get finished cleaning up and trot outside. The kitchen table was set with four salad bowls. Pequeña and Oakfarm eating.
"Hey," Pequeña greets you, "Do you think you could tell Raven that dinner is done? She hasn't come out from your room."

What do you do?
>>
>>30747210
Go up and check on her.
>>
>>30747210
Sure, I'll go get her.
>>
>>30747210
That's worrying. Did she give you a reason why she hasn't come out?
>>
>>30747222
>>30747233
>>30747243
"Sure," You tell her, "I'll go get her. Did she give you a reason why?"
She shakes her head.
You head upstairs and open the bedroom door slowly. What you see in there nearly making your heart melt.
Little Raven was curled up in a ball on your bed, sleeping. The blankets around her having formed a little wall around her that made her look like she was in a nest.

What do you do?
>>
>>30747289
>Raven has a nesting instinct
That is adorable, let go wake her up and tell her the dinner is ready.
>>
>>30747289
Go wake her up gently.
>>
>>30747289
Take a picture. To show Pequena and tease Raven later on.
>>
>>30747289
We need to draw this.
>>
>>30747289
D'aww. As adorable as this is, she should eat her salad. Enter the bed and gently prod her.
>>
>>30747289
Let her sleep.
>>
>>30747311
Isn't she still covered in sexual fluids?

>>30747316
Not now though. We need to eat.
>>
>>30747330
>Isn't she still covered in sexual fluids?
Didn't we help clean her?
>>
>>30747289
Gently wake her up, we don't want her waking up in the middle of the night starving hungry.
>>
>>30747299
>>30747303
>>30747311
>>30747316
>>30747318
>>30747330
>>30747336
>>30747552
It was so adorable!
You quickly get your camera and snap a picture of it. You could draw it later.
You then approach her and gently shake her awake.
She opens her eyes and stretches, giving a cute yawn.

What do you do?
>>
>>30748159
Come on, dinner's done.
>>
>>30748159
Evening there. Dinner is ready now. Don't want you to wake up hungry.
>>
>>30748172
>>30748203
"Come on," You tell her, "Dinner is ready now. Don't want you to wake up hungry."
She nods and gets up, following you downstairs.
The two of you soon get to the table and sit down. Oakfarm giving you both some salad.
"So," He says; sitting back down, "Sounds like you and Raven were having a bit of fun up there. The two of you weren't exactly quiet."

What do you do?
>>
>>30748230
Sorry about that, we'll be more quiet in the future.
>>
>>30748230
Sorry about the noise. We'll try to be more quiet with any fun.
Wait...if he heard us with Raven, doesn't mean he also heard Pequena as well? Is he going to bring that up?
>>
>>30748230
Uuuhh....we were doing charades?
>>
>>30748255
>>30748256
"Sorry about that," You apologize, "We'll try to be more quiet when having fun."
"It's alright," He chuckles, "Everypony does it once in their life. I remember when I first did it, those were different times..."
Raven proceeds to sink in her chair slightly while blushing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30748316
Eat our food.
>>
>>30748316
Can you tell us a little about those different times you lived through? Right now, this town is a center for refugees and tourists, but how was Seaside before?
>>
>>30748316
Go on...
>>
>>30748316
Speaking of different times, who is that mare (was she peegnant? I forget) in that photograph?
>>
>>30748381
She was pregnant. That's seems like a sensitive topic to bring up since they don't seem to exist anymore.
>>
>>30748381
Maybe don't bring this up around dinner, she's either his dead wife, or missing sister.
>>
>>30748334
>>30748339
>>30748357
>>30748381
>>30748393
You start eating your food.
"Can you tell us a little about those different times you lived through," You ask, "Right now this town is a center for refugees and tourists. How was it before."
"It was nice," He smiles, "It was a different place back then. Much smaller, more quiet. The beaches were nice, and quiet. The ponies were polite and happy, and the mares! No town could beat our mares at the time!"
He laughs a bit before stopping and gives a small smile.
"...It was where I met my first and only love of my life."
"Who is that mare in the photograph?" You ask.
"Endless Sands," He says; his sand smile never leaving, "My one true love... She was a beautiful mare, kind, funny, adrenaline junkie. We dated for a decade before she got pregnant."

What do you do?
>>
>>30748393
>>30748402
We need to ask at some point but I suppose dinner may not be the best time.
>>
>>30748408
She sounds like she was lovely.
I say we don't ask about her death yet.
>>
>>30748408
He's keeping his dead wife in the attic.
>>
>>30748424
Kek.
>>
>>30748424
Or at least his unborn child.
>>
>>30748408
Adrenaline junkie? How did you manage that? Hard to picture you bungee jumping.
>>
>>30748408
She sounds like a wonderful mare.
Continue eating. Best not to ask what happened to her or the baby.
>>
>>30748417
>>30748424
>>30748441
>>30748457
"She sounds like she was lovely," You say, "How did you manage a adrenaline junkie? Hard to picture you bungee jumping."
"No," He laughs, "She liked to do dangerous things."
The four of you continue eating in silence. After several minutes all of you were done eating.

What do you do?
>>
>>30748481
Go chevk on the animals.
>>
>>30748481
Help clean up our plates and go see how the animals are doing out there. Bring an umbrella.
>>
>>30748492
>>30748497
You help clean up the plates before going out with an umbrella to check on the animals.
The storm was still raging outside. Wind blowing, and rain whipping around.
You manage to get to the animal farm and check on them. All the animals were doing fine except for the chickens who were freaking out about the storm.

What do you do?
>>
>>30748534
Use our knowledge that comes with our special talent to know what to do.
>>
>>30748534
Help calm and organize the chickens.
>>
>>30748534
The chickens never get to rest. Sorry guys, but this is pretty normal around these parts. You'll get used to it.
>>
>>30748534
Attempt to calm the chickens
>>
>>30748540
>>30748551
>>30748554
>>30748742
"Sorry guys," You apologize; sitting down on the floor, "This is pretty normal around these parts. You'll get use to it."
You then spend fifteen minutes calming and organizing all the chickens. All of them in their respectful nests sleeping.

What do you do?
>>
>>30748769
If that's all there is to do then go inside, dry ourselves off from any water that probably got on us and check to see how Raven's doing.
>>
>>30748769
All the animals are taken care of. With that, let's go back in. The storm sure is going at it.
>>
>>30748769
Head on inside.
>>
>>30748778
>>30748782
>>30748801
You quickly head back to the farmhouse and inside. Finding Raven looking out at the storm through a window.
"Pequeña and Oakfarm went to sleep," She writes, "Pequeña went to sleep in the guestroom. I'm planning on taking the couch."

What do you do?
>>
>>30748859
Will you be ok with the storm?
>>
>>30748859
Don't be silly, you can use my bed, you did last night, what makes tonight any different?
>>
>>30748859
You sure you don't want to use my bed? You are my guest.
Can you handle the storm though?
>>
>>30748873
>>30748875
>>30748878
"Don't be silly," You tell her, "You can use my bed, you did last night. What makes tonight any different?"
She shakes her head.
"I want you to use your bed," She writes, "It's your bed for a reason."
"...Can you handle the storm tonight?" You ask.
"I think so," She writes, "It seems to be losing it's strength."

What do you do?
>>
>>30748918
Go ahead and use my bed. You seemed to be extremely happy when I found you sleeping in it before dinner. It's like you made your own nest of it.
>>
>>30748918
Ok. Come get me if you need anything
>>30748927
Nah. Accept our own bed.
>>
>>30748927
Nah. We should take the bed.
>>
>>30748918
Well, like you said it's big enough for both of us and we already got pretty close today. I'm fine with sharing.
>>
>>30748918
Raven, I'd really rather you take the bed.
>>
>>30748936
>>30748939
My bad. I read it as her wanting the bed. Let her take the couch if she insists.
>>
>>30748927
>>30748936
>>30748939
>>30748941
>>30748944
>>30748958
"Go ahead and use my bed," You tell her, "You seemed to be extremely happy when I found you sleeping in it before dinner."
She shakes her head.
"Raven, I'd really rather you take the bed."
Shakes her head again.
She's stubborn, you'll give her that.
"Okay," You sigh, "Come get me if you need anything."
She smiles, giving you a kiss on the lips, before trotting to the couch.

What do you do?
>>
>>30748978
I wonder what's in our room then, probably Pequena.
Go to our room.
>>
>>30748978
I say let her face the remaining storm. She seems to be growing more confident and is willing to face it on her own tonight.

>>30749000
Pequena took a bunk bed.
>>
>>30748978
Let's head to bed.
>>
>>30748978
Time for bed then.
>>
>>30749000
>>30749003
>>30749005
>>30749011
You start heading to bed yourself. She could face the remainder of the storm by herself.
You soon reach the bed, collapsing in it and falling asleep.

*BOOM!*
You are awoken by a loud thunderclap, one that shakes the house slightly.
You sit up and look around your room, finding that it was one in the morning.
The storm has been going for that long?
Your door then slams open as a blur runs in and to the side of your bed. Hiding underneath your blankets.
You soon realize that it was Little Raven. Her tail and some of her flanks sticking out of the blanket as she shakes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30748978
Head to bed
>>
>>30749067
Give her a hug.
>>
>>30749067
That is one nasty storm. Everyone probably woke up from it right now.
Are okay, Raven? Bring her up and give her a hug.
>>
>>30749067
So much for sleeping alone. You can stay here Raven if it's that bad for you.
>>
>>30749067
Hug and stroke her mane
>>
>>30749086
>>30749088
>>30749095
>>30749100
You gently grab her and pull her up to you, pulling her into a hug.
"Are you okay, Raven?" You ask.
She shakes her head. Her mane was a bit of a mess, her eyes had some black rings around them, and she looked to be near tears. She obviously hasn't been sleeping well.
"You can stay here Raven if you want." You tell her.
She nods and moves closer to you.
Another thunderclap sounds, as powerful as the last one. This one causes Little Raven to start crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749142
Hug her tight.
>>
>>30749142
Shhh Raven it's okay. You're save with me. Nothing will hurt you here.
>>
>>30749142
Cuddle and nuzzle her.
>>
>>30749142
Hug her more and start stroking her mane.
You'll be fine Raven, nothing's going to hurt you.
>>
>>30749162
>>30749170
>>30749176
>>30749192
You hug her tight, stroking her mane.
"Shh, it's okay Raven," You gently tell her, "You're safe with me. Nothing's going to hurt you."
She spends several minutes crying before falling asleep. You shortly follow her.

You wake up that morning to a black wall. After a tiny struggle you realize what it was.
It was Little Raven: She had curled up into a ball again and made a little nest out of the blankets. You ended up being apart of said nest.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749227
Get up and leave her to sleep for a little. Cook breakfast then wake her up.
>>
>>30749227
Attempt to get up without waking her.
>>
>>30749227
Get out from her grasp to go cook breakfast. Once it's ready go wake up Pequena then Raven.
>>
>>30749067
Pull her up on to the bed and cuddle her
Tell her it'll be okay
>>
>>30749227
Get up and cook breakfast
>>
>>30749236
>>30749241
>>30749247
>>30749257
>>30749262
You manage to leave her nest grasp and get up, planning on making breakfast. From the window you could see that it was going to be a sunny day instead.
You trot out of the bedroom, only to stop at a putrid smell in the hallway.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749291
Look for anything to clean up, any liquid on the look that shouldn't be there. Check the traps and try to tell if the smell's coming from the walls
>>
>>30749291
Follow our scent. What is this smell and where is it coming from?
>>
>>30749291
Did somebody fuck up cooking? Go check the kitchen.
>>
>>30749301
>>30749306
>>30749310
You start searching around the house for the smell. There was nothing in the kitchen nor in the buckets in the basement.
After several minutes of searching you find the source of the smell: Oakfarm's room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749343
Knock on the door. If there's no answer, go in.
The bastard better not be dead.
>>
>>30749343
Go in.
>>
>>30749343
Uh oh. Get in there, quick.
>>
>>30749343
Oh no.... Knock and get in if there is no answer.
>>
>>30749343
Enter his room, start fearing the worst.
>>
>>30749343
>inb4 he died before we found out what happened to Endless sands.
>>
>>30749358
Nah, it's fine, we'll find her in the attic
>>
>>30749349
>>30749351
>>30749352
>>30749354
>>30749357
>>30749358
You quickly knock on the door, already fearing the worse.
You don't get any answer so you quickly trot in.
Inside Oakfarm laid half on his bed, eyes closed, and mouth partially open, his wings splayed at his sides.
He was incredibly still.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749398
Check for a pulse.
>>
>>30749398
Check his heart, and even when it's still check for breath.
>>
>>30749398
Try to find a pulse.
>>
>>30749398
Check for a pulse, if we don't know how to do that get Raven, she's a guard and may have some medical training. Check for any signs of a break in or suicide. If we find a pulse then we wake Penquena and send her straight to the hospital.
>>
>>30749403
>>30749405
>>30749409
>>30749410
You quickly start checking for any sign of a break-in or suicide. Nothing was broken, and there weren't any weapons or blood.
You rush over to Oakfarm, grabbing him and placing your ear to his heart.
It wasn't beating.
You then quickly check his pulse.
Couldn't feel anything.
You then place your ear to his mouth.
He wasn't breathing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749459
Get Pequena and tell her to go get a doctor immediately. Oakwood isn't waking up. Then, get Raven to see if she can help at all.
>>
>>30749459
Get the fastest person in the house to get help.
>>
>>30749459
This can't be happening!
>>
>>30749459
Get Pequena, tell her to get to the hospital as fast as she can, tell her to tell them that someone's dying, specifically say dying, they'll come quicker if they think someone's still alive.
Get Raven, ask her to help, ask if she has any medical training.
>>
>>30749478
>>30749482
>>30749488
>>30749492
"This can't be happening!" You shout.
You quickly get Pequeña up. Telling her to go to the hospital as fast as she could and tell them that someone was dying.
She quickly dashes into town while you get Little Raven up to look at him.
She soon starts looking at him. After a few minutes she looks at you.
"Please promise not to get mad." She writes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749546
I promise.
>>
>>30749546
Slightly difficult to promise anything right now Raven!
>>
>>30749546
I'll try. I'm afraid of what you'll tell me, but I need to hear it.
>>
>>30749566
>>30749567
>>30749577
"Slightly difficult to promise anything right now, Raven," You snap, "...I'll try. I'm afraid of what you'll tell me though."
"There isn't much I can do with my limited medical knowledge," She writes, "I'm sorry."

What do you do?
>>
>>30749621
Cry.
>>
>>30749621
Hug her and cry.
There's fuck all else we can do.
>>
>>30749629
>>30749637
You hug her and start crying.
There wasn't much you could do.

Pequeña soon comes back with a female nurse, who quickly check over his body. After a few minutes of looking him over she turns to you.
"I'm sorry," She says, "But, he is dead. The cause being natural, it was just his time."

What do you do?
>>
>>30749673
Ok, thank you for coming so quickly.
What do we do with him now?
>>
>>30749673
Break down and cry. Hug Pequena and Raven if she's there.
What do we do now?
>>
>>30749673
We should inform the rest of the family. At the very least willowfarm deserves to know.
>>
>>30749701
If we do do this we should bring raven in case Elmfarm causes problems.
>>
>>30749673
Could you speak a prayer for him Pequeña?
>>
>>30749683
>>30749695
>>30749701
>>30749705
>>30749715
You break down and start to cry again. Pequeña and Raven hugging you for emotional support. After a few minutes you manage to pull yourself together to talk.
"Thank you for coming so quickly," You tell her, "What do we do now?"
"We'll take his body to the hospital and put it in the morgue," She explains, "We'll hold it there while you go and organize a funeral for him. Or we can take him up to Astoria to it's crematory and have his ashes delivered to you. Your choice."
"Could you speak a prayer for him, Pequeña?" You ask.
"Give me a moment to think of one." She tells you.
"You'd also want to get a lawyer to read his Will to the family. Does he have a family?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30749736
Yes, a brother and sister. As far as I know that's everyone.
>>
>>30749736
His brother and his family but they were on very poor terms. He also has a sister but nobody knows where she is.
>>
>>30749736
Did Oakwood ever mention if he wanted to be buried or cremated? Not even a hint? He seemed religious so he might want an organized funeral.
>>
>>30749747
>>30749748
>>30749755
"Yes, a brother and sister," You tell her, "His sister has disappeared somewhere and he was on poor terms with his brother."
You remember that he wanted to be buried, along with friends and family.
"Alright," She nods, "Do you know if he has a Will?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30749791
If he does I assume it is in the attic, I was never allowed up there but I suppose I have to at some point.
>>
>>30749791
I'm not sure, if he has one, he's never told me about it.
I'll have to look through his stuff to find out.
>>
>>30749791
He was a private pony. The most likely place would be the attic. He always told me stay out of it though.
>>
>>30749793
>>30749796
>>30749802
"I'm not sure he has one," You admit, "He was a private pony. If he does I assume it is in the attic. He has always told me to stay out of it, but I suppose I have to at some point."
"Alright," She says, "I believe that's everything. Is there a time you want for the funeral? There isn't any currently planned till Friday."

What do you do?
>>
>>30749869
Let's give it a week. Maybe the news will reach his sister somehow.
>>
>>30749891
This.
>>
>>30749869
Except for today I don't have much planned. When would it be best for you Pequeña? You are the Priest after all.
>>
>>30749891
it won't, she and the wife are in the attic
>>
>>30749902
No just the unborn son.
>>
>>30749891
>>30749895
>>30749897
"Except for today I don't have much planned," You tell her, "When would it be best for you Pequeña?"
"Next week, today." She replies.
"Next Wednesday." You reply.
"Alright," She says, "Want me to take the body to the morgue then?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30749979
yes, please.
Thank you for your assistance miss?
>>
>>30749979
Yes. Thank you for your help. I wish we could of met under better circumstances.
>>
>>30749979
Thank you, I need to go inform willowfarm, I suppose Elmfarm and his wife should also be informed.
>>
>>30749989
>>30750004
>>30750014
"Yes," You tell her, "Thank you for your help miss..."
"Nova," She smiles, "Just Nova."
"I wish we could of met under better circumstances."
She zips up his body in a body bag and carries it off, leaving the three of you to yourselves.

What do you do?
>>
>>30749979
Thank you very much.
Raven, I'm going to need your help with the attic, Pequena, could you tell your parents I won't be coming over today please.
>>
>>30750032
This: >>30750034
>>
Stopping for the night.
I've been thinking: I usually start to get bored of one CYOA after doing several threads so I've been thinking about switching off to a different CYOA every few threads. So I could start Conquest of Paradise for a few threads then go back to this for a few threads.
What do you guys think? If you don't like it then I won't do it and just keep going with this one.
>>
>>30750032
We uls go see Elmfarm and co.
>>
>>30750032
Well I had plans today that won't be happening now.
>>
>>30750047
I'd rather we keep going with this one, but you do whatever you want.
>>
>>30750047
That sounds like a fantastic idea.
>>
>>30750051
>uls go
What?
>>
>>30750047
I say stay with this one.
>>
>>30750074
I meant to say should. Rather strange typo.
>>
>>30750047
Sounds like a good idea to me.
>>
>>30750047
I think we should keep going with this CYOA.
But at the end of the day, it's your choice.
>>
>>30750047
Switching every few threads sounds good.
>>
>>30750047
I'd quite like not to keep switching back and forth, personally I find it a bit jarring, but that's just me.
>>
>>30750034
This. Send off Pequena with a kiss. We can still have that date. After all, we're going to need a way to relax after the stress we'll get for the next few days dealing with all this.
>>
>>30750047
I'm fine with switching.
>>
>>30750047
I don't think we should we should switch
>>
>>30750258
Well which is it?
>>
>>30750276
What?
>>
>>30750047
I don't like switching during the middle of the quest, but if it works better, you can switch to keep yourself motivated.
>>
>>30750032
Does Pequena want to visit Oak's side of the family with us? Unless she has other duties to attend to.
>>
>>30750439
On one hand, we know that Elmfarm dislikes people he doesn't know, on the other hand, we'll probably need all the help we can get with the fucker
>>
>>30750493
True. It doesn't hurt to ask if she can help as well. Who knows? If Oak was religious, then his brother might be. If he is, he won't fuck around with a priest of the church.
>>
>>30750506
Probably, it probably would't be bad for him to meet the priest who I think we just decided was handling the funeral.
>>
>>30750493
That's why I want to bring Raven but I am less sure about penequia.
>>
>>30750513
Hopefully Elmfarm isn't a huge dick to the point that he'll dismiss Oak's death, or worse, laugh it off in front of us.

>>30750551
Any extra help is appreciated in dealing with such a person.
>>
I hope Bitter was legally adopted because otherwise sorting out a funeral is the least of our worries.
>>
>>30750439
So basically plan to meet later after she tells her parents? Or does she want to stick around a while longer?
Thread posts: 573
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.