[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /mlp/, you give the writers what they deserve with the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: birdwithhat.jpg (17KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
birdwithhat.jpg
17KB, 336x336px
So /mlp/, you give the writers what they deserve with the first fully automatic weapon you could buy. After that's over with and you sold the webm on the darknet, what will you do with the show as it's new lone writer?
>>
>>30732513
Make everything past season 2 non-canon. I'd reuse the writing of the better episodes from s3-7 with changes to fit the new canon. I'd expand upon the lore and magic in a way that fits a fantasy universe.
>>
>>30732521
Also got to love how this show preaches everyone can become good, yet Sombra and Tirek get killed and put in an empty pocket dimension.
>>
>>30732513
>you give the writers what they deserve
You mean give them a handshake and thank them for doing a good job? Ok.
>>
>>30732513
Gay horses, duh
>>
>>30732525
In my canon not everyone is inherently good. Beings like discord and tirek are inherently evil and would be constant threats to be dealt with as threats. Creatures like ponies, dragons and griffons are capable of evil, yet still able to be reformed. Most are good natured, but some aren't for various reasons. This wouldn't happen often though.
>>
More scorching burns to the adult fandom, obviously.

Maybe an entire episode dedicated to fat, unemplyoed griffins who whine about the friendship lessons because they lack weapons and the drama they apparently need to feel empowered.
>>
>>30732538
That's racist.
>>
File: Meghanjew.png (114KB, 501x395px) Image search: [Google]
Meghanjew.png
114KB, 501x395px
>>30732532
If you don't want to put an IED trap for atleast meghan and Larson, you should go to ponychan.
>>
>>30732554
No thanks. I'll stay here and beat the autism out of you.
>>
>>30732559
>Thinking the writers are good

You know they'll likely google ''cartoon episode ideas'', click the first link and fit it for MLP?
Either that, or this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-PtEJEaqY

Who am I kidding with that video, that's far too clever for them.
>>
>>30732570
Noice misanthropism and nihilism there kiddo, so cool and edgy xD
>>
>>30732617
You clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>30732623
Oh good, you decide who belongs here and who doesn't? Well, nice to meet you, mr /mlp/
>>
>>30732631
Your reddit is showing
>>
>>30732649
>S-SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UUUUUUP!!! IT IS BECAUSE I SAY SO, AND MY MOMMY TOLD ME I'M SPESHUL!!!!
Sure thing, kid.
Sure thing.
>>
>>30732649
>>30732664
Both of you are acting like 5 year olds. Calm down and share the board like good little autists. Did the show not teach you that you can work past your differences?
>>
>>30732669
but that cuck hates on the writers and the spotless job they do :(
>>
>>30732669
I'm not even the guy he was talking to, I just felt like mocking him for the "I decide who belongs here and who doesn't".

Oh dear, does that make me a shitposter?
Niiiice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.