[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applejack's popularity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: I'mPopular.png (381KB, 740x527px) Image search: [Google]
I'mPopular.png
381KB, 740x527px
>Ah'm popular, Twilight, ah'm popular and i don't like it one bit.
>I'm popular
>Applejack
>Popular
Oh, good. for a second there i thought this episode was doing a parody of the bronies or something.
>>
>>30731300

Not like every HiE fanfic has the human live or work at Sweet Apple Acres or anything.
>>
>>30731300
It was a parody of your mom.
>>
>>30731528
work, yes. live, that's rather rare
>>
>>30731300
But she is?

Getting tons of art and content. If you're complaining that she's not Twilight levels than by that none of the other characters are popular either.
>>
>>30733598
But nobody is retarded to like her.
>>
>>30731300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuXC4f5c2k
>>
>>30733607
You are grossly underestimating the average brony's level of retardation. Either that, or I'm grossly underestimating yours.
>>
>>30731300
But you gotta be popular!
It's all about POP-U-LAR
It's not about aptitude
It's the way you're viewed,
So it's very shrewd to be
Very very POP-U-LAR like me!
>>
>>30731300
I wonder if the writers ever watched Applebuck Season.
>>
File: tags by derpibooru.png (36KB, 938x298px) Image search: [Google]
tags by derpibooru.png
36KB, 938x298px
>>30733598
She's the least popular of the M6, only close to Rarity.
>>
>>30734243
But she's more popular than Sunset, Trixie, Glimmer and everyone else, not only by total images but new images too
>>
>>30734262
You're comparing her to:
>Spinoff character that only started being likeable 4 years after the show began
>Secondary character that only started doing regular appearances 6 years after the show began
>Co-protagonist that only appeared 5 years after the show began and it's probably the most debated character in the whole community up to date
>>
>>30735590
Those characters are all around their peak popularity or past it, and AJ gets more fanart on any given day, which wouldn't happen if she was less popular
>>
>>30734243
The Japanese like her
>>
File: FluttershyOn4chan.png (53KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
FluttershyOn4chan.png
53KB, 429x410px
>>30731300
At least she isn't poplar!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.