[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUMANFAG BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 28

File: image.png (117KB, 622x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 622x769px
HUMANFAG BTFO
>>
>>30720646
>>
File: Sunset_Shimmer8.png (35KB, 616x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Shimmer8.png
35KB, 616x600px
how will they recover from this utter drubbing
>>
File: 1491948242256.jpg (56KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1491948242256.jpg
56KB, 464x404px
>>30729669
Thanks for telling me the board is full of faggots who'd change species to get dicked by a fellow poster.

I totally didn't know that.
>>
>>30729687
>needing to change species to take /mlp/'s dick
>>
>>30729684
By having hands
>>
File: 1502420202542.jpg (42KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
1502420202542.jpg
42KB, 448x312px
>>30729687
That's clearly eqd you subhuman retard.
Our vote had human come out on top because of pathetic manchildren like you.
>>
>>30729687
Never said that you'd become a filly and/or gay. Also if you've been transported to Equestria why not become pone? Like shit nigga you could get wings or magic or something and that'd be fucking rad. When in Rome my dude.
>>
File: altera bad civilization.png (264KB, 320x367px) Image search: [Google]
altera bad civilization.png
264KB, 320x367px
>>30729669
Hominidcucks on suicide watch
>>
File: uwot.png (244KB, 375x382px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
244KB, 375x382px
>>30729687
>go to a fantasy world
>stay the worst race
>>
File: Anon + Lyra High as Fuck.png (208KB, 921x713px) Image search: [Google]
Anon + Lyra High as Fuck.png
208KB, 921x713px
>>30729669
Great, more pones to bully with my opposable thumbs.
>>
>>30729703
Magic is better than hands.
>>
>>30729687
I mean, I'd prefer to stay human
But if I became a little filly, I'd suck all of your dicks.
>>
>>30729830
You can suck our dicks in this world too, you know.

LONDON
>>
>>30729820
>Go to Equestria
>"Aw hell yeah, get to turn into a Unicorn or something with similar abilities!"
>Turns into a mule
>>
>>30729932
At least you're in Equestria.
>>
File: 1317513107001.gif (11KB, 730x413px) Image search: [Google]
1317513107001.gif
11KB, 730x413px
>>30729987
>>
>>30729895
>gay
Go take a long look at yourself for suggesting such a thing.
>>
>>30729932
Twiggy can always make you a unicorn
>>
>>30730000
its only gay if balls touch.
>>
File: 181.jpg (39KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
39KB, 600x453px
>>30730000
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>30729669
Why would I care what the other anon wants. I'm going to stay a human, and if I meet any of you in pony form trying suck my dick I'm gonna throw you off a cliff.
>>
>>30729669
>anon turns into pony
>I make it to equestria
>stay human
>wherever I go I must also rape
>rapes
>>
>>30730254
Epic. Nice. I like it.
Now write a ten thousand word story about.
>>
File: 1476504946153.jpg (881KB, 1455x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476504946153.jpg
881KB, 1455x1600px
>>30729669
>A bunch of neckbeards would rather be poners than fat neckbeards.
Not a big suprise, I wouldn't trade being /fit/ with a kung-fu grip to being 3 ft. shorter with 4 legs. Being able to fly would just become a novelty and wear off pretty quickly (not to mention your risk of falling to your death significantly increases), and having a horn means that if you want to do anything other than basic levitation then you have to study for years to even become competent at magic.
>>
>>30730378
you sound gay
>>
File: 382.png (182KB, 445x414px) Image search: [Google]
382.png
182KB, 445x414px
>>30730387
How did you know?
>>
What does turning into a pony have to do with sucking dick? I always assumed it had to do something with blending in and living a normal life in equestria.
>>
You would feel totally seperate and alienated from every part of the culture surrounding you, you would be completely unable to relate to many of their experiences, you'd be forced to navigate cities built specifically for little ponies, there would be no medical knowledge of humans to help you if you got sick, you would get neck problems from looking down at ponies all the time, everyone around you would have magic in one form or another while you would get fucking nothing, half the town would be too afraid to talk to you.
Worst of all you would not be able to naturally breed with your wife.
Fuck that, i want to be able to be able to actually integrate one day.
>but i want to be a special snowflake
You would drop into the world out of nowhere with little knowledge of the world and memories of another universe, you would be noticed.
>>
>>30729730
>worst race

HFY
>>
File: 1454388550353.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1454388550353.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>30730416
i wonder
>>
>>30730506
I'm unironically up for the challenge, but

>hurr neck problems

I hate when people try to oversell their point with something fixable. Learn to squat. It's healthier than conventional sitting too. Also, how humans interact with magic is debatable. I'd argue you'd need some kind of passive ambient magic, or to be compatible with it to exist there in the first place. It might give you the cartoon physics everyone has.

Also, most didn't seem afraid of Iron Will. They might've not liked him if Pinkie and Rarity are anything to go by, but they didn't shy away from him. Zecora had more to do with living in the Everfree and rumors spreading from that. Plus, the one who wasn't a country bumpkin knew she was a zebra and not a weird pony. In fact, you could argue that looking different gives you a pass for being different. Think of Sunni and Shia muslims. As a pony you're expected to be a certain way, and know certain things. Those who are kinda like you, but not really in a few key ways are the ones who get shit on.
>>
>>30730506
>You would feel totally seperate and alienated from every part of the culture surrounding you, you would be completely unable to relate to many of their experiences

And this is magically not true somehow if you're turned into a pony? This has to do with what's on the inside, and not on the outside.
>>
>>30730568
Having a pony body helps you relate to the experience of being a pony, how your body works, how things feel, how the world appears etc.
As a human it doesn't matter how many friends you make, you will always be the other.
>>30730554
>having to squat every time you want to talk to someone
No thanks.
They very clearly disliked iron will and didn't want him around, zecora was scary because they didn't know what she was, imagine something as radically different as a human?
Ponies have no problems stereotyping other species, creating scapegoats and excluding people. Non ponies aren't even allowed to participate in the running of the leaves.
Getting a cutie mark is also another huge advantage.
>>
>>30729669
Just more of you guys for me to fuck when I go to Equestria as a human.
Prepare your marevags
>>
>>30730682
I'm a boy though
>>
>>30730692
Prepare your ponut, then.
>>
>>30730611
That's honestly a bit naïve, and sounds very subjective. For starters, the place might be called Equestria, but it's a vast world with all kinds of intelligent life. So, you don't have to be a pony to immerse yourself in it. Second, relating to others is often done at its most base level. We hurt, we smile, we laugh. By their meta nature of being designed to teach humans friendship, humans and ponies can very easily relate. It's also a very...circular problem? I don't know if you realise, but someone who wants to be human may not be bothered by this, and might want that bit of separation, possibly out of introversion. In your exact words, why would someone who doesn't want to relate to being a pony be bothered by being unable to fully relate to a pony? Maybe they precisely want to experience the world differently. To be clear, I'm not trying to change your preference, but saying your discouragement isn't very sound.

On the naïve bit. We don't automatically accept other humans, because they're humans. You could be a weeb, learn japanese, go to japan, get a job, a wife, and child, yet they'll always see you as a foreigner. That's just within the same species. Ponies would be the same way. And that's between beings from the same planet. It might be worse if you're from another world. You'll always be that foreigner. There's also experiences you won't ever be able to relate to regardless such as childhood memories and nostalgia, because you grew up on Earth as an ape thing. If you're gonna argue from this angle the only solution would be total reincarnation. To be fair, that is definitely an "option". If you're, like, an adult human being you are already kind of fucked if this sort of stuff is a big deal to you, pony transformation or not.

Imho, if someone is not prepared to deal with this in any capacity, they probably shouldn't, and couldn't handle, moving to another country let alone another world regardless of things like species transformations.
>>
File: 1272588937639.jpg (40KB, 801x153px) Image search: [Google]
1272588937639.jpg
40KB, 801x153px
>>30729669
We are Terra's favorite sons. Anyone so blind as to turn away countless generations of turmoil of strife that crafted us into such perfect machines of both death and creation, deserves naught but death.
>>
>>30729669
Just saying, if I went to Equestria I would rather stay human. Though if I had to go through some sex change shenanigans then I would totally want to become a mare.

Human Male>Mare>Human Female>Stallion
>>
>>30729669
>EQD
>>
>>30730611
Squatting is a comfortable resting position though. If you're talking with multiple ponies, or need to do so for extended periods of time, it's fine.

What did I just say? Zecora had to do with rumors, not necessarily her species. That's why the episode is called Bridle Gossip. Too many fans were fixated on the fact that she was a different species, and not that she chose to live as a hermit in a place that "nopony ever comes out of". They didn't even know she wasn't a pony if you pay attention, and thought she just had a weird coat until Twilight set them straight. Donkeys clearly aren't ponies and they're fine with them too. Or what about Gilda? A god damn griffon. She's proof that Zecora would've been fine is she lived in town and quelled the rumors before they went too far. While you could say that's because they're used to them, if you were to live in a small community for years the same could apply to you. This xenophobia stuff is overstated, and has been shaky at best since season 1.

A cutie mark is definitely a plus, but by their nature it's more of a display of talent you already have. Unless, you're a unicorn who gets a talent in magic somehow then this likely will display a profession or hobby you can already do as a human.

Anyway, I don't mind pony tf or people preferring it, but people are way too overdramatic about being a human in Equestria. If things don't work out just go live with those cat furries. I haven't been spoiled on the movie, but ponies are probably fine with Capper or whatever, right? So why not a talking monkey?
>>
File: 126546143.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
126546143.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>30729669
Sampling bias, we have the reverse result here. It's no surprise to anyone that EQD is full of euphoric misanthropes. I'd probably become the little mare in a heartbeat because that's my fetish, but otherwise it's el humano all the way.
>>
>>30730804
>but it's a vast world with all kinds of intelligent life. So, you don't have to be a pony to immerse yourself in it
My assumption is that you are attracted to equestria because of ponies and pony society, Doesn't help that they seem to be the only species in the world with their shit together. either way, humans don't exist in that world so that doesn't address anything.
>relating to others is often done at its most base level
It extends to all aspects of existence, having major differences in bodily functions and stature would significantly hinder your ability to relate.
>why would someone who doesn't want to relate to being a pony be bothered by being unable to fully relate to a pony
All people want to relate, i'm also not convinced that people want to stay human and go to a pony world in order to stay socially isolated.
>We don't automatically accept other humans, because they're humans
No, but we DO more readily accept people who look similar to us, and so do ponies.
It would be pointless to wipe your memory and start again so that's the best you can do in this situation.
>>30730805
Ponies are far more powerful than we are and their predators are more dangerous as well.
I find HFY pretty pathetic, i know it makes you feel good but we have had very little real competition.
>>
>>30729669
Having the power of flight would be pretty fucking awesome
>>
Human is best option why? here is what id do

with hands and basic human knowledge build a bows an arrow sell it to Griffins for some cash using that new wealth hire an assassin with the bow an arrow Get the griffin to kill Celestia. After that happens watch the chaos in equestria. start hunting ponies, sell them to Dragons since The power vacuum and dramatic change of politics these would go unnoticed. now with building trust with dragons and Griffins and using advanced Military tactics and after inventing an ranged weapon and building metal spears as seeing the dragons can smelt gold they could smelt iron. equestira should have fallen from random assassinations of leaders and other prominate leaders will lead to the lack of generals ofr an uncoordinated mess of a defense against the armies of doom.
how ever in the last few weeks come back with a machine gun and kill the armies I just created, since im a munitions expert in real life i could create a ww1 like gun.
become dictator of Equestria become 4th reich.
>>
>>30730925
One problem with your plan anon

Bows and arrows already exist in Equestria.
>>
>>30730888
Disagree with you, but I can't deny those trips.
>>
>>30729830
I'm totally going to look you up when we get there.
>>
>>30730888
>my assumption is that you are attracted to Equestria because of ponies and pony society

Thing is, not everyone wants to experience that the same way. That's what I'm saying. Someone might choose to go human, because there aren't any humans. They'd want to experience their society from a certain lens.

>all people want to relate

To an extent. Key phrase here. What that extent is varies from person to person. What parts of people we want to relate to also changes from person to person. In your own words, "all aspects of existence", but which aspects of existence matter most to a person? The answer is never the same, and some of those aren't very dependent on being a certain species. We put up barriers, often out of fear of rejection (not always), because we don't want to share everything at every moment. It's not a black or white thing. To clarify, being human would just be one of those barriers for some people. Introversion also isn't social isolation. It's often misattributed to being a total NEET or that lifestyle instead of just needing or wanting a bit more space.
>>
I would much rather be a human but if that someone wasn't an option I wouldn't mind becoming a pony.

Except earth pony. I'm not losing my fucking hands if I'm not getting magic or flight in exchange.
>>
>>30730888
I don't like war wank HFY, but I do like it as a way to look at ourselves from a non-human perspective that doesn't become a misanthropic circle jerk. Ponies being stronger collectively is arguable. I'd say that their greatest magic feats relies on a few specialized individuals to be alive and kicking to perform whereas a lot of our inventions outlive their inventors. It's kind of ironic that certain individuals matter a lot more whereas as we really on numbers, given that ponies are so harmonic, but I digress. Their most impressive feat as a species is weather control, and not time travel or rainbow beams. I feel we sort of balance out in different strengths.

I think (physical) strength is not something you can state definitely though. Who's to say the nature and physics of that world wouldn't give a human, a much larger creature than a meter tall pony, proportionate Looney Tunes strength?

That's the saving grace of humans in Equestria. They aren't canon in FiM proper, and the jank of crossing two very different worlds means the blanks can be filled however you want and it'd still mostly make sense. Like being able to breed with ponies. It's either treated realistically, or you can point to the hippogriff in the movie and say satyrs should be viable with magic(tm) since a catbird is also nothing like a horse.
>>
>>30730925
Ponies have gunpowder, Anon.
>>
>>30731034
If I can breed creatures in Equestria, I'm not going to wait for the reality police to tell me no, I'm not mixing my DNA nor am I waiting to fugg a pony waifu.

I want a spiderpus and I want it now.
>>
>>30729830
I'd throw you down a ravine and leave you there.
>>
>>30729669
If you give a consideration for a moment that Meghan mirror portal lore makes it so any human traversing to Equestria is instantly turned into a pony counterpart to avoid filling the place with inequine EQG sentients then there is not really an option.

Enjoy your hoovsies.
>>
>>30729687
>board
thats equestria daily
>>
>>30729830
I would convince Discord to send you all faggots to a puppet dimension.
>>
>>30729669
>>30730820
This. Most of those cunts think that becoming a pony will somehow make them attractive.
>>
File: Is this faggot cereal.png (108KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
Is this faggot cereal.png
108KB, 250x223px
>>30731786
>cosplaying as Suttershe
>>
>>30731744
>Implying that Earth is our Earth
>Implying we'd be going through that mirror portal
Also, it's an hypothetical, you can't just deny it by hand-weaving some lore, that's literally no fun allowed.

Does make me think though, if you were a human that ended up in Equestria and went through the portal to the alternate Earth, would the mirror turn you into a pony in the human world?
>>
>>30731861
While your thinking can you tell me how turning into a plain earth horse is more fun than a bright cartoon equine.
>>
>>30731963
If The Best Night Ever is anything to go by, horses are like apes to ponies. Just a related species. So turning into a realistic horse wouldn't happen either way.
>>
>>30731963
No
Why would anyone want to be a normal horse? Are you stupid.
Besides, what part of Equestrian Girls Earth isn't bright and cartoony?
If anything, the mirror would just work in reverse and turn you into a bright pastel colored little pony in a world of bright pastel colored humans
>>
>>30731978
>No
The idea is silly yet I'm not the one who came up with it. So I asked how do you propose to make that concept more fun allowed.
>>
>>30731975
If humans turned into a hybrid of horse and man instead wouldn't that make them anthro ponies or satyr abominations.
>>
File: 145893892.png (37KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
145893892.png
37KB, 678x678px
>>
File: 1418706070432.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418706070432.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>30732084
No, it was your idea.
Where in my previous post did I say anything about turning into real horses?
It was you from the start that threw "plain earth horse" into things
>>
>>30732139
>No, it was your idea
Rly makes me think.
>>
File: 1483306070535.png (23KB, 333x260px) Image search: [Google]
1483306070535.png
23KB, 333x260px
>>30732186
>>
>>30732191
I made the mistake of assuming you had a unique thought to share anon don't be bitter if you can't carry it past trying to deride the person you are responding to next time.
>>
File: 1490061038296.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1490061038296.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>30729687
>>
File: 1464240602473.jpg (18KB, 238x260px) Image search: [Google]
1464240602473.jpg
18KB, 238x260px
>>30730137
your kind is not welcome here, sodomite
>>
>>30729669

>eqd
>>
File: 9KVcTrZ.jpg (191KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
9KVcTrZ.jpg
191KB, 1024x640px
>>30730888
>Ponies are far more powerful than we are
>>
File: 1423924219467.jpg (178KB, 1022x767px) Image search: [Google]
1423924219467.jpg
178KB, 1022x767px
>fat, ugly, insecure manchildren who'd rather be race traitors than better themselves
>>
>>30733922
I'm gonna go with the MIRV warhead
>>
File: 1421618313723.gif (254KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421618313723.gif
254KB, 800x600px
>>30733950
>wanting to go to a world other than your own and then claim you prefer your own kind
>>
>>30733950
Some people just don't like themselves, anon. They see it as a second chance. Personally, even though I am the fat ugly insecure manchild, I'd rather be that than be loved for something I'm not and didn't achieve myself.
>>
>>30731701
>he'd do that to a little filly
>I share a board with sociopathic prudes

>>30731786
It's not gay if one of them's a filly.
>>
File: adas.png (68KB, 227x254px) Image search: [Google]
adas.png
68KB, 227x254px
>>30732209
>sodomite
>said by someone that want to fuck a pony
Pottery
>>
>>30729669
I guess the real question would be filly, mare, colt, or stallion?
>>
File: 688542.png (153KB, 1500x1024px) Image search: [Google]
688542.png
153KB, 1500x1024px
>>30733950
>race traitors
Unless you get get transported to Equestria with at least several dozen other humans to breed with, there's pretty much zero point desperately clinging to a race that would be bound to die out in the world you appeared in.
>>
>>30729669

Fuck off Sethisto.
>>
File: 1505483.png (217KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
1505483.png
217KB, 980x720px
>>30736522
"no"
>>
>>30738572
mephisto clamors for thee
>>
>>30730506
Pretty much this. Why would you want to live in a world that is designed for individuals whose bodies are so radically different from your own? Do you have any idea how much your back will hurt from needing to constantly crouch every time you step indoors?
>>
Am I the only one that wants to be the filly but still stick to mares? I want to be a lesbian so bad.
>>
If you want to be the pony, do it over there. >>30720646
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.