[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's everything we know about the rest of Season 7. Chat away.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: Season 7.png (151KB, 876x2324px) Image search: [Google]
Season 7.png
151KB, 876x2324px
Here's everything we know about the rest of Season 7. Chat away.
>>
File: got that fire on deck bruh .png (115KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
got that fire on deck bruh .png
115KB, 449x425px
>>30729438
I can't wait for that Zeppelin ep, dude
>>
>>30729438
>still no uncommon bond synopsis
pls
>>
>>30729463
I bet you five bucks it'll have Cherry Berry driving it.
>>
>>30729438
I just realized that Marks and recreation will air a day after the movie.
>>
I'm noticing that none of these involve Discord, which tally's up with deLancie not being sure he even recorded any episodes for Season 7.

I suppose Uncommon Bonds could be about him and Fluttershy, or he could be in Shadow Play, but Discord's been annoying me as of late so I wouldn't mind not seeing him 'til next season.

SHADOW PLAY though. That name alone piques my interest.
>>
Why did you post the eps out of order, OP?
>>
>>30729473
I hope she doesn't get any flashbacks
>>
>>30729475
Oh yeah, I probably should've included the projected airdates. Woopsie.
>>
File: Lazy lazy anon.png (205KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
Lazy lazy anon.png
205KB, 659x659px
>>30729488
>>
>>30729482
Did I? I mean I went on the MLP Wiki and just clicked the next one in order. They might have shifted out of order, I dunno.
>>
File: 1501540418399.png (258KB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501540418399.png
258KB, 751x1024px
>>30729463
>that secrets and pies synopsis
>>
>>30729438
I'm interested only in the Twilight's parents and Zecora episodes.
>>
File: TwilightTail.gif (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
TwilightTail.gif
44KB, 300x300px
>>30729438
>Triple Threat
This is going to be as predictable as possible, but hopefully we can get some decent jokes along the way

>Campfire Tales
Probably the one I am most excited for.

>To Change a Changeling
Might be interesting

>Daring Done
Meh, I'm not really fan of the "Daring Do is real" thing

>It Isn't the Mane Thing About You
This sounds stupid. Will probably be the low point of the season.

>A Health of Information
Could be OK. No real opinion on this one.

>Marks and Recreation
See above

>Once Upon a Zeppelin
Could be a decent episode

>Secrets and Pies
The only reason I said that the Rarity episode will be the low point instead of this is because I have a bit more hope for this one having some passable humor thrown in. Other than that it sounds like another turd.

>Uncommon Bonds
Title sounds promising enough

>Shadow Play, Part I and II
I'm crossing my fingers that this will be about the reformation of Tempest Shadow following the events of the movie. Probably not though, but I'd like to believe.
>>
>>30729438
>Triple Threat
I'm bracing myself for the cringe comedy, but I still don't think I'll be ready.

>Secrets and Pies
Even though it runs off the "x is a terrible person... is something I'd never say" miscommunication plot, I'm still looking forward to it thanks to the Party of One vibes the synopsis is giving me.
>>
File: 00a085155d496e1bea0830a890a8d6bb.png (981KB, 1024x1247px) Image search: [Google]
00a085155d496e1bea0830a890a8d6bb.png
981KB, 1024x1247px
>>30729438
Uncommon Bond= Discord confess
>>
>>30729541
Sound like a retarded Pinkie episode. Probably a Pinkie Pie version of Applejack day off.
>>
>>30729438
what if Discordant Harmony and Perfect Pear were the last good episodes this season?

I hoped that S7 would top the previous one, but after recent episode and these synpsys it might turn out to be another S6.
>>
>>30731236
Equestria's bout to have a fucking demographic overload of reformed villians
>>
>>30729438
>Uncommon Bonds
what if its a glimmer/shimmer episode
>>
>>30732616
Nah, it's gotta be a character that you couldn't see being friends with Glimmer, but does anyway, because no one in Equestria hates Glimmer except Chrysalis. They also need to be popular, but not too popular. My bet is on Octavia. Or more realistically, Zecora.
>>
>>30729463
Yeah, we've gotten episodes featuring Shy's, RD's, Pinkie's, and AJ's parents. "Zepplin" should have some focus on Twi's. Will the "Mane Thing" ep give us a glimpse into the lives of Rarity's parents?
>>
New Episode Tier List:

>Interesting Tier
Campfire Tale
To Change a Changeling
Health of Information
Mane Thing About you

>Could be amazing or horrible depending on how its written Tier
Marks and Recreation

>Boring Tier
Once Upon a Zeppelin
Secrets and Pies

>It's going to be complete shit tier
Daring Don't
Triple Threat
>>
Who think Thorax and Ember might hookup in the end?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.