[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EQG 1: Sunset Shimmer crosses back over into Equestria after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1490235139525.png (326KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490235139525.png
326KB, 1280x720px
>EQG 1: Sunset Shimmer crosses back over into Equestria after spending about three years in the human world. She has no problem at all reacquainting herself with things like moving on four legs or how to magic (even advanced spells like teleportation).
>Mirror Magic: Sunset Shimmer crosses back over into Equestria about a couple months after she went back in EQG 1. Suddenly, she has problems adapting to being a pony again, as well as having no memory of being able to use magic at all, not even basic shit like levitation (even though she tried to use it back in LoE).
Please help me understand.
>>
>>30728434
Have to give poochie a chance to build rapport.
>>
>>30728434
Meant to be a funny gag.
But you already knew that
>>
>EQG1: the portal is stored in the Crystal Empire.
>EQG2: twilight is able to create an always open portal that leads to the exact same place in the human world.
Am I missing something, or what about the first portal?
>>
>>30728434
>EQG 1: Twilight Sparkle crosses over into the EQG world and suddenly becomes a clumsy 16yo american highschooler trying to fit in and crushing on chads
Really makes you think
>>
>>30728434
>>30728484
It just works.
>>
>>30728484
Nigga they actually covered this in a whole damn scene about book magic.
>>
>>30728434
She didn't come through the portal one night and spontaneously launch this plan. She knew her crown and Twilight's looked the same, despite Twi's crown having not existed when she left Equestria. She'd been back to Equestria before this scene, to covertly premeditated her attack, used her influence as princess of fall formal to make the new year's crown match Twi's, then headed back to Equestria to launch her plan. So, she had already reaclimated at this point.
>>
The Friendship beam had lasting damaging effects - and Glim Glam kinda accidentally the course of history a little bit. And I wasn't undead, you have me confused with another guy, stupid.
>>
File: GaglamSelfBoop.png (88KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
GaglamSelfBoop.png
88KB, 442x600px
>>30728434
It was a funny gag familad.
You're waifus only chance in Equestria got reduced to a funny joek and a convenient way to introduce Glimmy Glam lol
>>
>>30728434

In EQG1, Sunset was obsessed with getting revenge on Celestia and spent every day of her life as a human plotting her return to pony land.

After getting reformed, she embraced being human for the first time in her life.
>>
>>30728689
Refresh me.
>>
>>30732212
the portal was closed so twilight opened it from the book
>>
>>30728434
Oh that one is easy. In EQG1 Sunset went through the portal and stayed in the room getting accustomed to her body while everyone was settling in. Fluttershy didn't see her enter and she was there in the early morning.

In Mirror Magic we see Sunset adjusting to her form likely how she did the first time.

As for the spells, we see that when she realizes she's a unicorn again she picks up her magic like nothing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.